A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 05

Story Info
Gina and Luca are about to experience their wildest summer.
11.3k words
4.63
10k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer was getting incredibly hot. Outside in the streets, it felt like car tires would be melting all over the burning concrete. Inside, even with the closed windows and curtains keeping the apartment in some mild darkness, it was still suffocating. Luca was lying on the couch, drinking an ice cold lemonade while reading a book, trying to keep his sweat drops from falling on the pages.

The main door suddenly opened and Gina barged in with a bag full of ice cream cones, running towards the kitchen to squeeze them all into their freezer. She was also sweating like hell, and just like a piece of gum, you could see her elastic body suffer from the heat. Her soft rubber arms were struggling to push all of the stuff she had bought at the supermarket into the ice-cool chest. Luca stood up and ran to help her immediately.

"Honey, look at your skin, you're melting! I told you that it was a bad idea to go out today," he yelled, panicked.

"Oh no, fuck!"

She ran into the bathroom and took a cold shower to lower her body temperature. Once she had finished cooling down, it was much easier for her to control all of her stretchy rubber body. It was all back to normal, but she had been really scared. She inspected her body in the bathroom mirror and decided to reshape herself a little bit. A thinner waist, a slightly longer neck and...well, she could never resist to inflate her butt a little more. She then put her favourite shorts on and felt comfortable, both in her malleable body as well as in her simple clothes. Once she felt ready, she walked back to the kitchen, were Luca had finished storing all of the ice cream cones in the freezer.

"I'm sorry I yelled, sweetheart. I was so scared you'd be seriously harmed, I was really afraid. I love you," he said as he hugged her and kissed her in the neck.

"It's okay, babe. I understand. Thanks for helping me out, by the way..."

"Erh...it's nothing, really. Plus, I made us some lemonade, so, what do you..."

"Oh no!

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to buy milk, come on, that's the only thing I went out for!" she sighed as she bumped her bouncy rubber fist on her bouncy rubber forehead.

"Please, Gina, don't be too hard on yourself. It's perfectly fine, we'll do without, it's no big deal, really..."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely sure," he said as he kissed her on the forehead.

She appreciated his comforting words and wrapped her stretchy arms around his waist. She loved him so much, his positive presence, his helpful attentions, his sincere and constant admiration for her, and of course...their sexual chemistry that had never faded out.

"It's so hot today, there's really nothing to do, nowhere to go.... You know what I'd love right now, hun?" she asked as she sat down on the couch, making her jiggly butt bounce a little, just enough to catch Luca's attention.

"Lemonade?" he replied with a smirk.

"Yes, and...maybe...we could play that kinky little game of ours?"

"I'm definitely in!" he said as he grabbed the box and displayed the game on the table. He put the "Passive" cards on the right spot and the "Active" cards on the other one, then they both rolled the dice in order to see who'd begin to play. Gina rolled a 3 and Luca a 6, which gave him the lead.

8: He landed on a red tile, which meant he got to pick an "Active" card.

"Choose another player. Kiss them and take their clothes off."

Luca got closer to Gina and, while kneeling on the floor between her spread legs, he pulled slowly on her shorts to reveal her beautiful shiny thighs, behind which he could imagine her perfect toy-like pussy. He couldn't resist to kiss her inner thighs and, as he started licking her soft skin, she ran her fingers though his hair and pushed gently his head back so he'd look up to her face.

"I believe you're supposed to kiss me here," she whispered, pointing towards her beautiful lips.

He closed her legs and, with a cat-like agility, he jumped elegantly onto her lap. He then pressed his lips against hers and kissed her with a strong desire, trying to contain his lust for it was only the beginning of the game. They still had a lot to go through...

He never got tired of their kisses, it was like a constant renewal thanks to all the possibilities her godly powers could offer. Well, thanks to her creativity too. She was indeed a true kissing artist, never offering twice the same lick, nor the same sucking. Right now, she had decided to let him suck her tongue that she had shaped into a popsicle of pleasure. As he kept on pushing his lips around her fat and swollen tongue, she felt her crotch getting a little more wet. She knew it was the beginning of a wild game, and she couldn't wait to dive further into the limits of her fantasies.

She then decided to roll the dice: 10.

"Hehe, that's a good start. Oh, and it's a blue card from the expansion pack. Let's see..."Choose a type of candy and eat it." Well, here goes nothing," she said with a casual shrug.

She stretched her arm to reach the special box containing the accessories from the expansion pack and grabbed a random candy pack. It was completely red and had a little label on it.

"It says "Puffy taffy", gee, I wonder what that means..." she said as she started chewing on it. "Hmm, it tastes like cherries, it's so good!"

As she finished chewing on it and swallowed the sweet piece of soft taffy, she could feel a slight tingling in her mouth. Oh, there was definitely something new to this magical candy, but what was it?

"Hey, I like where this is going..." said Luca as he got closer to her mouth and stared at her lips with curiosity and excitement.

Her upper lip had started to swell lightly, but the change was still very subtle. After a couple of seconds, he realised that her tongue was also growing inside her mouth.

"Are you doing that?" he asked, mesmerised by the slow inflation.

"N-no...what ith happening to me?" she answered, revealing some sort of beginning speech discomfort.

"I...I can see your lips grow, but they're also becoming translucent, like two..."

"Bawwoons?"

He giggled and put his hands on her cheeks, then leaned forward to kiss her. This feeling was unique, both magical and very real. He could feel the softness, the plumpness, the smooth texture of her two swelling lips. She now had a little above average lip filler pout, not extreme yet, but getting progressively to it. As he licked and sucked on her lips, he noticed they tasted like cherries, so sweet, yet with a little sour twist.

It was an incredible feeling for Gina too. She loved how sensitive her whole mouth was getting and how her boyfriend was turned on by her slow transformation, how he kissed her with true ardour and demonstrated his unconditional passion for her. To be honest, lip inflation wasn't new to her since she'd sometimes use her powers to satisfy him orally in ways normal humans couldn't, but this feeling was different. She saw in his eyes the intense desire, the growing lust, and that made her want to moan, but she held it back. She'd eventually get there soon.

As her mouth had now been growing for half a minute, Luca could definitely see the radical change: her mouth had widened during the process and her lips were now two transparent sausages, revealing a huge, drooling, inflated tongue. He had felt the increasing amount of saliva during their sloppy kiss, as it got probably harder for her to contain all of it inside her puffed up mouth.

"Sowwy fow the meth," she said, blushing.

"The meth? Jesse, we need to cook!" he replied with a vocal impersonation of Walter White.

They both burst out laughing and kept on kissing. It was definitely the first time Gina felt her mouth being stretched this wide and her tongue growing this big. Again, she had already tried to inflate her tongue for some spicy blowjobs, but it never lasted very long, since it required a lot of concentration for some reason. This time, it felt different. It was another sort of inflation, as if her tongue wasn't a tongue anymore but a...

"Holy shit, your tongue, honey...it has a little slit..."

That was it! Her tongue felt like it was turning into a very sensitive sexual organ, like a second pussy inside her mouth, which made her drool even more. She could also feel the inside of her thighs starting to get a little wet as she couldn't keep her crotch from leaking with grool. Feeling a little bit shy about her dripping pussy, she inflated her thighs gently in order to keep the juices from spreading out and leaking all over the couch. As he got surprised by the subtle thigh expansion from under his butt, Luca lost his balance for a quick instant, which caused him to press his lips with more intensity on Gina's. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and started to play with this new form of translucent, hot, slimy flesh that kept growing between her teeth. Her lips felt incredibly puffy, reminding him of that one time where he had eaten her pussy after a two-hour long vacuum pumping session.

This memory got his rubber cock to wake up. Even though it was always ready for use, he usually kept it almost completely deflated in his everyday life, in the same way Gina would usually keep her chest rather flat. Their special abilities were mainly used for the bedroom, for they didn't want anyone to know about their secrets. Apart from their very intimate friends, of course...

As Luca started to lick her odd ballooney slit tongue, she started to get goosebumps. This was really intense, kind of as if he had licked her crotch, however it was even more sensitive than her clit. Keeping her grool inside her legs was getting harder and harder as she felt the passionate tongue-licking of her boyfriend inside her mouth. A small puddle was starting to form inside her thigh gap. Well, it wasn't really much of a gap anymore since the intense pleasure she had felt from this hot kiss had caused her labia to swell a little bit. That was part of her rubber curse: once she was experiencing extreme feelings, her body would just respond naturally to those stimuli without being held back by the limitations a normal human body would face, and in those particular circumstances, it was usually harder for her to keep control over all of her bodyparts. Hence, the light swelling that was happening between her soaking thighs, as well as a subtle inflation of her rubber breasts, which had started the game as a modest A-cup pair, and were now around a mid-sized B-cup.

But Luca was way too focused to notice these little changes on his partner's body. Exploring the inside of her mouth, he then found an opening inside the crack of her tongue and teased it softly, tasting her sweet and sour cherry-flavoured saliva that was oozing from this new magical hole. As he closed his eyes, he licked harder, up and down this sort of tonguepussy, then tried to push his tongue as far as he could into its hole. Soon, the swelling stopped and he felt he couldn't push any further inside her tongue. He opened his eyes and realised all of his lower face was trapped inside Gina's enormous puffy mouth. Only his eyes and ears were outside of these giant see-through lips.

"Gee, you look like one of those Piranha Plants from Mario," he giggled while wiping some of her sticky drool off his nose.

"But I don't bite, I pwomithe" she answered, amused.

He then grabbed the dice and rolled them.

9: Luca landed on a blue spot with a pictogram of two cards, which meant he would pick two "Passive" card.

"Alrighty then, here goes the first one. Oh, it's from your expansion pack, let's see..."Choose another player. They may use as many valves as they need and position them anywhere on your body. Then, they may blow into the valve(s)." Oh, it's one of those nozzles, remember how much fun we had with those?" he asked with an excitement he couldn't hide.

"Okay then, wet'th thee...gee, it'th getting hawdew to thpeak with those humongouth wipth", she said while reaching for one of the valves she needed. "I think one ith enough fow now...what do you think wiww happen if I put one hewe?"

As she tried (rather unsuccessfully) to keep all of her spit inside of her mouth, she stuck the little valve on Luca's bellybutton. Her throat and chest were now covered in slimy cherry-flavoured saliva, oozing from between her balloon lips, and she struggled to keep Luca's chest clean, even though he was already quite sweaty before she came home.

The feeling of the nozzle on his navel reminded him instantly of a very precise moment: the time his lower half had been turned into an inflatable sex doll. He was wondering which part of his body would expand this time when Gina would blow into the valve. Would it be his cock, his balls, his butt, or...?

"Tho, honey, should I give it a bwow?" Gina asked with a naughty wink.

"A-absolutely!" he stuttered with some faint nervousness.

"Here goeth," she whispered while she wrapped her gigantic lips around the little opening.

With her new mouth, it was hard for Gina to be able to blow into this tiny hole, but thanks to her wonderful malleable skills, she soon succeeded. She first blew a tiny amount of air, which caused Luca to feel uncertain about what effects to expect. When she blew a second time into the valve, he could feel a strange new feeling. It was not located in a single part of his body, but rather everywhere. Then, when she pumped a third load of air into his navel, he understood what was happening. All of his muscles felt somehow larger, more massive, more...pumped. She blew another two loads into the valve and stopped a little moment to catch her breath.

"Oh wow, that'th...new..." said Gina with some admiration in her voice.

Luca had definitely bigger muscles: a noticeable six-pack, larger shoulders, bigger arms and thighs. He had also probably grown an inch or so higher. Gina had never pictured Luca as a muscular guy and it would never have crossed her mind that he could exercise more, but now that he was there, in a more athletic shape, she realised she was definitely into it. She also enjoyed the fact that, for once, he was the one that would transform, because being the rubbergirl in a couple with a human (no matter how much she loved him) could sometimes feel a little objectifying. Now was her moment to play with her partner, to control his body, to shape him into something else, something more...robust...

Still panting, Gina wrapped her lips around the nozzle and started to inflate her lover again. Closing her eyes, she could feel her pussy drowning while she imagined each of Luca's muscles grow bigger and bigger each time she pushed air into him.

Luca felt amazing. He felt better than ever before, strong, powerful and desired. He loved the sensation of being blown up by his partner, as if she blew some sort of magical energy into him at each load of air, stretching his sensitive skin all over his body. It was a tingling he could sense everywhere, from head to toe. He put his hands on his chest to cup his pectoral muscles and felt them inflate like he had felt Gina's boobs inflate before. It was an incredible feeling to be pumped for the first time and, somehow, he got a little bit jealous of Gina who was able to inflate any part of her body anytime she wanted.

"Wow, Gina, maybe we should calm down on the..."

"Howy shit!", she gasped as she realised what Luca had become.

Trying to contain her desire, Gina pushed herself back into the couch to have a better look at her new creation, ruining all of her efforts to contain the grool pool between her thighs. That part of the sofa was now covered in saliva and pussy juice. It was definitely too late to do anything about it, but Gina didn't care anymore. She was too hypnotised by Luca's incredibly muscular shape. He wasn't an ordinary boyfriend anymore, he looked more like a professional weightlifter, an extreme bodybuilder, a human machine, devoted to her pleasure. Luca had grown a little bit taller, his height had approximately gotten to 7 feet. His arms were now as thick as Gina's legs, even with her inflated thighs, and his pecs were fuller than her B-cup breasts. Around the nozzle, his abs had grown from a normal six-pack to a giant set of veiny hills. His sweaty body gave his skin a shiny, oily texture that only made her hornier.

She wanted him to ride her so bad, to lift her up and fuck her anywhere with his huge inflatable cock, any hole would do. She was almost shaking of excitement from the thought of being held by his strong and powerful arms, so sturdy, yet so soft and sweet. Luca saw that Gina had little stars in her eyes while she looked at him and he only felt more aroused by her admiration. His cock had probably gained some weight during the process, but he wasn't hard yet, not even halfway through an erection.

"So, what do you think? Do you like me this way?" he asked nonchalantly.

"I-I don't know...erm...it'th okay I gueth, I can't say..." she answered, panting.

"Gina, please, I can see your thighs covered in..."

"Shut up and take another card, wiww you?" she groaned as she rolled her eyes and closed his nozzle carefully.

Luca tried to reach for his second card, but accidentally bumped his forearm into the table, which caused it to fly across the entire living room. Fortunately (or magically, who knows), the game was untouched and the table landed on its four legs.

"Hm. So, I'm not only ripped, but I'm also super strong, I guess?"

In addition to the struggle she faced to speak with her monster lips and tongue, Gina couldn't find a word to express how horny this had made her. She just sat there, staring with a devouring lust at Luca who was on his way to put the table back where it was a second ago. He tried to be careful not to damage anything and sat back on the couch, but not on Gina's lap this time, since he was afraid he would flatten her malleable body under his new weight.

"So, second blue card. Oh, I think you're gonna love this. "Choose another player. They must perform oral sex on you until you cum." So, how should we..."

He couldn't even finish his sentence. She jumped on him and grabbed his cock between her soft rubber fingers. It was still rather limp but definitely way heavier than usual. She could feel the weigh difference even though he wasn't hard nor inflated yet, which turned her on even more. Her mission was to make him rock hard, right here, right now, and to give him the blowjob of his life with her brand new mouth.

She slurped his entire shaft inside her squeaky lips and started to tease its tip with her tongue while grabbing his balls with her left hand. Since their third game, he had kept the ability of making his rubber cock grow by giving his scrotum a pump, just like an integrated inflatable dildo. The feeling of her super plump lips, combined with the ability to see all of it was mesmerizing. He couldn't take his eyes off what was happening to his swelling cock. From a shy slug, it had grown to a rather average 5-inch hardening dick, which was only a start. Gina was still a bit nervous about the way she would get him to cum, but making him hard was a piece of cake since she now knew his little kinks by heart. One hand on his ballsack, another on his hard pecs, she pushed his cock between her balloon lips and wrapped her translucent snake-like tongue around it, rubbing it back and forth. She was getting there.

As she pumped his balls a couple more times, his cock grew bigger and harder, to the point it felt heavy inside her mouth. It had now become a remarkable 10-inch long penis with the girth of a regular cucumber, but it was still pretty easy for an elastic girl to handle with her extensible, swollen, puffy mouth. She was actually used to suck his inflated dick, but the new lips added a new challenge, as well as her pussytongue. As her crotch was overflowing with her natural slime from the pleasure she felt sucking him, she gently teased the opening of her tongue with the tip of his massive cock.