A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Gina yelled, interrupting Luca with her stretchy hand covering his mouth so he couldn't finish pronouncing the magical spell that would end the game. "I forgot to buy milk, remember? Let's fill some bottles with mine first and then we can finish the game."

Luca laughed out loud and helped her pulling his enormous cock out of her stretched vagina, which resulted in another massive leak of thick slime gushing on the couch. Gina could feel her womb regain slowly its original form as the gooey cum was oozing out of her swollen pussy. Then she stood slowly up, removing carefully the traffic cone from her extensible ass. She then tried to crawl towards the kitchen but couldn't get through the door.

"I'll get the bottles, don't worry," Luca said.

His limpening cock was still so long it fell on the floor at the moment he stood up. He grabbed his shaft in one of his hands and left the living room, then came back with about ten glass bottles in his three other hands.

"Well, I'm getting used to these arms, this could certainly be helpful in the future, but you know...I don't wanna be a freak in public."

"I get it," said the 20-foot tall cowgirl, rolling her eyes.

Three bottles at a time, they pumped her milk and stored it in the fridge. Gina still felt a lot of pleasure and arousal during this milking, as if she could definitely get ready for a third round, but unfortunately, every game has its end. She let Luca suck on her giant cowgirl teats one last time before kissing him on the forehead and letting him close this chapter of their sexual history.

"I wish to keep the valve on my belly button. Rosebud," he said with a tiny bit of regret in his voice.

At the moment he finished his sentence, he felt his horsecock deflate and regain its original form. The flared tip and the medial ring disappeared, as well as his extra pair of arms, vanishing into his armpits. Gina, on the other hand, shrunk slowly to her former size, causing her to squirt even more liquid out of her vagina since it was tightening together with her size change. Her tail disappeared, and so did her extra boob, to Luca's great displeasure. Her nipples stopped leaking and her remaining breasts deflated slowly, at the same pace as her pussy, anus, lips and tongue. Her skin colour also got back to normal.

"I love you so much, Gina."

"I love you too, Luca. You're the best."

They hugged again, lying on the couch, covered in all sorts of liquids, trying not to think about how they would clean up this incredible mess.

"So you like this new body of mine?" Luca asked, flexing his biceps.

"Hm, a little bit, but I'm not that shallow you know, looks don't matter that much to me," she answered, faking a mild indifference.

"Are you sure about that?" he insisted, lifting her whole body up with one hand.

He knew this demonstration of superhuman strength would turn her on and saw the immediate results: Gina wrapped her elastic arms around his neck and started to kiss him in the sloppiest way possible.

"I think I need another try to be sure," she said, trying to get him ready for round three.