A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Luca's viewpoint, this experience was uniquely awesome: he got to see everything Gina was doing to his rubber cock inside her mouth. Her tongue actually looked like a translucent onahole, a hot, wet, stretchy living sextoy made of his partner's flesh. He felt each lick on his shaft, each slurping she would do with her balloon lips, each pump she would give to his balls to make him grow inside her. She then played with her head, pushing his cock into her drooling, bouncy, inflated lips, then pulling it out, then back inside again. He started to moan as he felt her soft hand rubbing and fondling his chest. He could sense her admiration for his new body, his big, strong, superhuman muscular form.

Once she couldn't hold it anymore, Gina pushed her lover's tip inside the slit of her tongue and moaned instantly, surprised by the intense feeling it had produced. It was like the best dildo had penetrated an upgraded version of her pussy, like her mind had entered a new dimension of pleasure, an entire sex odyssey she wanted to explore until the end of her life. As the walls of her tongue stretched around his rock hard cock, acting like a wet sleeve, she kept pushing further in order to get half of him inside her new hole. That was incredible for both of them: to Luca, it felt like a living masturbator sucked sloppily on his cock, whereas to Gina, it felt like her pussy was being fucked by a god. It was very hard for her to resist touching her actual vulva, but she wanted to play the game by the book, even though her snatch was already covered in grool and swollen like a glazed mound.

Luca suddenly grabbed her by the hair and, with an eye-contact, asked her if she wanted to be facefucked. Gina nodded with enthusiasm. She wanted her mouth to be used like a toy, to be fucked hard, to pleasure him, to serve the living god he was. He gave her the favour of pushing her head gently towards him, then pulling her back. A dozen of spit strings were connecting his monstercock to her Birdo lips, which made him sweat harder. His desire of cumming into her puffy sextoy of a mouth had now grown to a point of no return. He then pushed her head again and felt her tongue slurp his cock and hold it in air-tight, like a hot rubber vacuum-sucker, then he pulled and pushed her head for another ten or twenty times.

Gina was in heaven. She was living a true fantasy, both in control of Luca's pleasure, as well as controlled by his strong and powerful grip. She could feel every inch of his veiny cock inside her mouth and tongue, every inch of this inflated meaty dildo she was sucking on. She wanted this second to feel like minutes, and these minutes to feel like hours. When she felt his grip tighten on her hair, thrusting his cock harder and harder inside her drooling mouth, she knew he was about to cum. Oh, she didn't want to waste a drop. She grabbed her lover by the ass and pushed his entire shaft inside her wet lips. The feeling of his bouncy cheeks between her fingers made her shiver and, although she didn't know any limits to her stretchy powers, for some reason she couldn't fit all of his cock inside her tongue. She could only stretch her lower lip in order to slurp his full scrotum inside her mouth before he blew his load inside her.

Amazed by Gina's incredible sucking skills, he saw the white cum flowing inside her translucent tongue, and how it had inflated a little bit because of the sudden stuffing. He then pulled his cock out of her tongue and lips and watched with admiration how Gina managed to expel all of his warm semen out of her pussytongue and swallow it like cream with her eyes closed so she'd focus on its unique and savoury taste. Into her throat, it all disappeared almost instantly.

"Boy, that was the best blowjob I've ever had, Gina. Thank you so much, I love you," he whispered, still shaken by the intense performance she had shown.

"Thankth, honey. I wove you too," she answered, catching her breath. "It wath amazing, I enjoyed evewy pawt of it, but I can't wait to thee mowe..."

Luca hugged her passionately, but also carefully, as he was also scared he would hurt her with his superhuman strength he didn't control fully yet. She kissed him on the torso with her overinflated lips and kept staring at him with visible love in her eyes.

Showing some impatience, Gina grabbed the dice and rolled a 4, landing on a blue spot.

"Oh, that's another one from the exthpanthion pack. Alright, "Pick any collar and put it on." Gee, I didn't know there were collars in the boxth," she said.

Still covered in spit, she stood up and knelt in front of the prop box, trying to choose wisely. There were ten different types of collars, each made of a different material, with a different colour and a different item attached to it. She then grabbed a black leather collar with a little cowbell.

"I think I like this one better," Gina said in a very clear voice. "Hey, look, I can speak normally again! I guess my mouth needed a little adaptation time, but it finally got used to this tongue..."

"I'm glad we can finally understand what you say again," he said with a comforting smile.

"Who's "we"?" she asked with a frown.

Luca just stared at an invisible camera and shrugged with a Jim Halpert face.

Gina returned on her boyfriend's lap and, facing his colossal body, put the collar around her neck and fastened the belt buckle. It was now tightly sealed around her neck and pushed a little bit on her rubber throat, but she enjoyed it. Her breath wasn't impaired, nor did it hurt in any way, it was just fun to feel concealed, she thought.

"Honey, look at your arms, is that another effect of the heatwave?" Luca asked with some concern.

"I don't think so, I don't feel anything..." she answered, looking at her body.

She saw her skin colour change progressively, but it wasn't homogeneous: it was as if her body was turning brownish with darker spots. It was weird at first, but she couldn't feel anything. Well, actually, she could feel some tingling in her breasts and crotch, but didn't really pay attention until Luca's eyes got intrigued by what was happening to her chest.

"I think I know what's happening," he said with a lustful smirk. "And I think I like where this is going..."

Gina felt her breasts swelling slowly, but although she had inflated them hundreds of times so far, this was quite different. They felt heavier, juicier, fuller. Milkier.

"Am I b-becoming a c-cowgirl?" she asked him while inspecting a weird sensation in her lower back with the palm of her hand.

"I think so, darling. And it suits you quite well so far," he answered as he cupped her ballooning breasts with his giant muscular hands.

He really never got tired of Gina's inflations, it was his most intense turn-on and he would never resist an opportunity to feel them swell inside his firm palms. They definitely felt heavier than usual, as if they were indeed filled with fresh, sweet, yummy milk.

"Erm, how do I say that...I think something is growing in my back, could you...oh, nevermind, I know what it is," Gina said after realising a cowgirl wasn't a real cowgirl without...

"A tail?" he asked with a giggle.

"You find this a-moo-sing, really?"

"Oh boy, here we go with more stupid puns."

She was also curious about what was happening between her thighs. It was definitely tingling more than it should. She looked down to check on her already swollen pussy and realised it had become a way meatier, plumper, puffier mound. As her tail grew longer and thicker, she felt her bouncy buttcheeks spread apart almost naturally. She twisted her malleable neck in order to see what was happening to her behind and realised her two cheeks were pushed on the sides due to her anus becoming a thick, fat rubber donut.

Luca had just gone through an intense orgasm, but the feeling of Gina's growing tits was getting him hard again. Oh, he was just ready for round two, and even round three and four if that was on the table. He left his hands on her huge udders until they stopped growing, reaching the size of heavy, bouncy, milky watermelons, ready to smother his sweaty face. These two full balloons were facing him and begging him to suck on their erect nipples, which he couldn't resist to do. He started to lick on her left areola before sucking on her thumb-sized nipple, while fondling her other boob with both his hands. He loved the feeling of her hard teat pressing against his tongue, as much as she enjoyed being licked passionately.

Gina couldn't hold her desire to rub her puffy pussy with the palm of her hand while Luca pulled on her left nipple with his hungry lips. She then felt something erupt inside her breasts, a weird feeling of burning relief. Opening her eyes, she realised her right udder was spraying her lover's chest with white, pure, homemade milk, while his mouth was overflowing with what had been sucked off her left one.

Luca simply loved every aspect of this titplay: both the taste and the feeling of being squirted on were incredibly hot to him and he couldn't get enough of it. While releasing her left nipple from between his lips, he pressed both her enormous tits together in order to create another milky shower that would cover his sweaty body in white liquid, which made Gina moan.

Seeing her boyfriend's ripped body covered with her own milk was the hottest thing she had ever witnessed and she rubbed her pussy harder, pushing her middle finger into her slimy dripping snatch. She had never expected it, but she loved her new bodyshape. Being turned into a sexy, voluptuous cowgirl had never crossed her mind, but now that she was one, she loved every aspect of it. The huge lactating udders, the dark skin, the puffy holes, the tail...what was not to like?

Luca shared the same view about his girlfriend's new form. He loved all of it, but there would be even more to explore. He played with her breasts one last time, causing them to spray his face with another double milky stream, before grabbing the dice and rolling them.

5: he landed on a blue spot, which meant he would pick a "Passive" card.

"Oh, another expansion pack card, let's see. "Pick any ring and put it on." Where are they? Oh here, alright..."

He opened a little box with a certain amount of rings made of various materials. He chose a dark brown silicone ring that seemed more like a cockring.

"Should I put it on my...well, on my..."

"I think so, it's way too large for your fingers, even tough they've gotten pretty...pretty thick," Gina answered.

Luca stretched the silicone ring around his cock and slid it down the base until it stuck to his round ballsack. He was already very hard because of Gina's transformation, but the best was yet to come. Once he released the elastic ring around his shaft, he felt a sudden change around his vigorous penis. It wasn't a feeling of growth, nor was it a feeling of hardening. It was a truly different change, more like a shape change. Since Gina was sitting on his lap, she saw the transformation happen in front of her very eyes, even though her massive udders were in the way. In fact, Luca's rubber dick, which had a human form so far, was being progressively reshaped as a 12-inch long, brown, veiny, cylindrical horsecock. It looked a lot like one of those famous dildos Gina had already seen online and wanted to buy so much, but had finally decided to wait before ordering one, since she was still hesitating about the right size. Now she wouldn't have to wait anymore, it was there, in front of her, fully erect between her two milky balloons. And the best part was that its size was adjustable to her stretchiness, what a luck!

"Is this a farm, or what?" Gina asked with an innocent smile.

"Oh, I'm ready to behave like an animal, sweetheart," he answered confidently, flexing his muscles.

Gina grabbed the gigantic animal penis between her soft hands and felt like she was holding a soda can tower, only way heavier. It was solid and hard as a tree branch and it twitched as she ran her fingers on its smooth skin. She could definitely see the veins running around it, pumping unimaginable amounts of blood into this godly yet monstrous cock.

"I w-want this...inside m-me," she stuttered, captivated by the shape, size and weight of this new gigantic toy of his.

"We'll eventually get there, sweetheart, I promise."

He kissed her on her forehead and handed her the dice.

9: she landed on a blue spot with a yellow corner, which meant she would have to pick a "Passive" card and keep doing the action during the next turn.

"Choose another partner. They must lick you anywhere."

Gina turned around and sat her bouncy ass on Luca's face. He could choose any hole, but she wanted him to lick her right there, right now, no time to wait. Luca put his powerful hands on her waist and pushed her harder against his mouth. Then, he started to lick her vigorously around the donut anus she now had. But why should he choose only one hole, right?

After covering her anus with spit, he pushed his tongue into her rectum, then pulled it out and thrusted it in again, licking her from the inside as passionately as one could, but then, once she started to moan, he moved on to her swollen pussy and gave it a lick. He knew he would mak her cum very easily if he sucked on her clit, so he waited a little bit before giving her this reward and sucked her labia between his lips instead. It would have required him some superhuman mouth flexibility to be able to fit all of her mound inside his mouth, but he somehow managed to gulp half of it, covering his face with a mix of spit and grool.

For the second time today, Gina was in heaven. She was being grabbed firmly by the waist and eaten like an animal, which was exactly what she needed. She loved the feeling of her labia being slurped into her partner's mouth, as well as getting her asshole licked from the inside. She quickly ran out of breath but wasn't ready to cum yet, something was missing.

"Holy fuck, moo, you're good at this, moo," she moaned.

Her little cow-like moans definitely turned him on and he kept on sucking her pussy like a starving dog, almost suffocating from the weight of her huge balloon booty pressing against his face. He then squeezed her waist tighter, to the point his hands were touching, which caused her butt to inflate a little bit. He then released her labia from his lips and licked both holes at the same time, enjoying both unique textures on his remarkably powerful tongue.

"Honey...moo...please roll the dice...moo...I want to know what's next before I...moo...cum..." she begged as she felt her body starting to shake.

Blinded by the huge ass he had sitting on his face, Luca rolled the dice and asked Gina what the result was.

10: he landed on a red spot with a little pictogram showing two cards.

"Can you please read it for me, sweetheart?" he asked as he kept licking her holes.

"It says...moo..."Choose another player...moo! Focus on one of their bodyparts." I feel like...moo...we've already had this one."

Luca was way too distracted to think of one of Gina's bodyparts in particular. He could only picture her whole cowgirl body, with her massive udders, her luscious butt, her spotted skin and her puffy holes, mouth included. Even with his eyes closed (well, let's say he didn't have a choice), Luca couldn't concentrate well enough to choose, but he still felt a subtle change. He was feeling a harder pressure on his mouth, as if she had gotten a little heavier. Or bigger? He didn't care that much for now, focusing on his mission to lick her hard and good.

She was definitely getting heavier, but that wasn't a problem for the superstrong stud he had become. He actually enjoyed feeling her massive ass smothering his face, allowing him to push his tongue deeper into her pussy. He actually felt like her snatch was getting wider, to the point he could fit his entire lower face inside it, while he'd tease her anus with his hand, rubbing its rim with his thumb while his other fingers would caress her from the inside. Hey, he could fit his whole hand inside her without feeling her tightness around him: something was definitely happening. At some point, once he could bury his entire face into his partner's coochie, he heard her voice calling for him.

"Luca? Where are you?" Gina asked as she looked around herself. "Oh my fucking god, look at the size of your body!"

"What? What is happening?" Luca asked, lifting her colossal butt with his strong arms.

He then saw the whole transformation and his jaw dropped. Gina had grown...big. She was now a 20-foot curvy giantess with huge lactating tits the size of two colossal wrecking balls.

"Honey, why has everything shrunk around me?" she asked, panting.

"I think it's the opposite, darling. You're the one who grew taller. Look at you, you're as gigantic as a...well...as a giantess, I suppose."

"It's all a matter of perspective," she said nonchalantly. "To me you're a tiny little mouse who's not done eating me, so..."

"At your command, my powerful giantess!"

Luca released her butt with his hands and let her wide pussy fall flat on his face. It was a 12-inch wide snatch, gaping from excitement and arousal, dripping with pleasure juice. Her clit had gone massive as well, reaching the size of Luca's muscular fist. He licked it like a giant ice cream ball as he felt her body getting ready for her first orgasm. It was now shaking, shivering, covering her smooth skin with goosebumps. She started moaning again, mooing like the cowgirl she was, louder and louder as Luca kept licking her clit. He then pushed his face inside her until he could lick and suck on her peehole. Oh she was definitely getting there.

Gina loved being penetrated and stretched, but this was new to her. Never had Luca been treating her peehole so intensely, with such passion and such desire. She felt the first wave of shivers running through her flesh, from head to toe, then began to rock her titanic body back and forth, rubbing her huge pomegranate-sized clit against Luca's inflated pecs while he was busy inside her. His bouncy chest acted as an excellent sex grinder and made her even harder, pushing her love button more roughly against his glistening torso.

Luca kept sucking on her peehole until he felt her vaginal spasms, which pushed her inner walls with intensity against his thirsty mouth. He could feel the strength of Gina's desire to cum by the intensity of the spasms, the constant swelling of her labia, as well as the periodic contraction of her urethral orifice, which had also been growing to become a puffy donut, about the size of Luca's cockring, only way thicker. He felt Gina's body shiver a second time, making his entire body shake with her, while he licked her hole with even more strength and desire. His hard cock, which was previously fully erect between Gina's two massive pillows, was now teasing her bellybutton, due to her having grown to become three times bigger than him. With the intense shaking and rocking, the flared tip of his horsecock got eventually swallowed by her navel, which made him feel like he fucked a very tight, yet very stretchy stroker.

Half a minute later, Gina felt it navigating through her guts, the orgasmic wave starting in her abs, then slowly pushing down towards her vagina. It was like an earthquake, hitting Luca's hard-working tongue with a major contraction of her pulsating puffy peehole, swelling to the point it became a mouthful. She then came uncontrollably, squirting like she had never squirted before into Luca's mouth.

"MOOOO!!" she yelled, holding on tight to the couch handle, which looked like a miniature inside her gigantic palms.

The juicy explosion filled his throat with more power than expected, which forced him to chug it as quick as he could, but the stream was too intense. His lips couldn't contain the fountain of joy he was facing. It was like licking an opened fire hydrant, which was exactly what he needed on this hot summer afternoon.