A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina couldn't be more satisfied about her orgasm: squirting into her partner's mouth was one of her innermost kinks, together with this powerful feeling of being in total control of her boyfriend's body under her massive weight. Another thing he couldn't possibly have seen, was that the orgasm had made her breasts lactate all over her part of the room. Her two massive udders had sprayed the couch and the floor like two milky fire hoses, which was also part of her orgasmic pleasure. The sensation of these gallons of milk pouring out of her fat nipples was on another level of bliss, one she had only rarely experienced so far, even with her previous transformations.

Gina helped Luca pull his face out of her vagina and saw how sticky the situation had gotten. It seemed as if someone had poured a whole barrel of vaginal fluid over his head, still connected to her orifices by a dozen of slimy strings. He wiped most of it off his face in order to breathe properly, then had a look at the whole scene: his face and body were completely covered in spit and grool, the couch was soaking wet and Gina was crawling in a puddle of her own milk. She actually had to stay on her knees in order to keep her head from bumping on the ceiling.

"It was fucking amoo...amazing, Luca," she panted while removing her hair from her sweaty face. "Best orgasm ever."

"Best orgasm ever...so far," he completed while reaching for a second red card. "Oh, that's rather nice: "Choose another player. Have sex with them, but without penetration." So how do you imagine this?"

"I think i just know how to stimulate my sticky little stallion..."

She turned around in order to face him and leaned forward, making her two massive titties hang in front of him, bouncing against each other as she was trying to find the right balance for this operation. Once she was positioned and ready for their next act, she asked:

"So, do you want to fuck my massive milkers?"

Luca nodded with enthusiasm and approached her heavy bosom with his cock. Her giantess size was actually perfect for him to fuck her round and full tits while kissing her at the same time. He pushed his lips against hers and felt her grabbing him by the balls to squeeze them, which caused his shaft to grow a bit larger. She wanted his horsecock to be bigger, thicker, worthy of the powerful giantess she had now become. Once he got pumped to an honourable size (approximately 25 inches), she rubbed his tip against her leaking teat, covering his penis with her warm and sweet milk. It was his first time having a titfuck of this kind, for Gina had never been able to lactate before. He enjoyed the white aspect of the liquid, dripping from both her nipples onto his erect cock, then spreading all over its shiny surface while Gina gave it a stroke with her soft rubber hands. With her elbows, she then pressed her pillows together, which made her squirt more milk out of her full jugs, covering Luca's torso and abs.

"Do you like that, my little stud?" she asked with a sloppy kiss in his neck.

"I'd want this every day of my fucking life."

He kissed her back, then grabbed her by the nipples and pushed his cock between her two jiggly balloons. Her nipples were actually the size of marshmallows and feeling their thickness inside his palms was just amazing, but the best part was their stretchiness. Gina's powers allowed Luca to pull quite hard on them without harming her. Au contraire, she actually enjoyed being stretched there, but the lactating part really added something to the general sensation of having her nipples teased. It was like a small relief everytime a drop of milk left her body. She kissed him more vigourously as she felt him push his cock frontally into her cleavage, sliding on her boobskin thanks to her milk and the spit that was leaking on her chest from their sloppy frenchie. She loved the feeling of his shaft rubbing against her lubed areolas, penetrating her soul at each thrust.

Luca also loved to titfuck his girlfriend, it was one of his favourite kinky plays. He really loved the bounciness of her overinflated balloons, as well as the general elasticity of her nipples, but this time the pleasure was multiplied by three. He could keep on fucking her tits for hours and never get tired of it. Once he got extremely close to cumming, he released her nipples, pulled his cock out of her slimy cleavage and waited a little while in order to cool down, panting.

Gina rolled the dice, moved 6 tiles further and landed on a purple tile. She could choose between a "Passive" and an "Active" card.

"I'll go with a "Passive" card...let's see..."Choose another partner. They must name one of your bodyparts." So, any inspiration this time, little man?"

"Boobs. Oh, sorry, what was the question?"

She giggled and kissed him on the chest. Then, as she put his hands on her breasts, expecting them to grow larger inside his palms, she got surprised by a new element. Something was definitely not going according to plan, something that was tickling her chest, somewhere inbetween her tits. She felt like a rash, or like a mild burn, although it wasn't painful. Luca got intrigued by the fact that he couldn't feel any change inside his horny hands and leaned forward to have a better look on her cleavage. Spreading her breasts apart by pulling gently on her nipples, he saw a little bump pushing between her boobs, like a rubber balloon getting filled with water. It was a third tit, growing in the middle of her chest to match the size of the two other ones.

"Holy cow!" he sighed.

"Yes?" Gina answered with a smirk.

They both laughed. Luca admitted to Gina that this was one of his oldest fetishes that he could remember, probably triggered by the first time he had seen "Total Recall". At the time, it would never had crossed his mind that a triple-titted lady would have been sitting on his lap, ready to offer him the time of his life. Gina was definitely enjoying the sensation of having a third boob. This newcomer seemed a bit more sensitive, like a big ball of pleasure hanging between her two other balloons. Once it had finished to inflate, Luca couldn't stop staring at this super hot nipple trio, fully erect and pointing at him as if they were begging for him to play with them.

"So, how do we do this?" Luca asked, holding his chin between his thumb and index. "I only have two hands..."

Without a word, Gina grabbed his hands and guided them towards the nipples of her exterior breasts, while she simply pushed her middle one, the most sensitive of them all, into his mouth. With his fully stretched arms pulling her elastic nipples like a captain would hold on tight to the ropes of a sailboat, he got his face pushed into her massive central boob that was about three or four times the size of his head. The soft feeling of her giant bouncy rubber breast all over his face was incredible. He then started to lick her areola and, with the skills he had acquired all over the past years (one does not simply satisfy an elastic girl without any practice), he eventually gulped her erect nipple and started to suck on it. It felt like a little cock inside his mouth and he decided he would give it the best blowjob.

Gina had just cummed about five minutes ago but she knew a second orgasm was building up inside her, she could feel her boiling body experiencing mild contractions, aligning on the rhythms of Luca's sloppy suckles. She could feel the milk escaping their rubber prison and being freed into her lover's hot and wet mouth. Being sucked on was a wonderful sensation: she could tell by the intensity of his sucking that he was a thirsty calf, always wanting more milk from her giant, inexhaustible udders. He was definitely enjoying this with an unprecedented passion, pulling and twisting her leaking teats like never before, and playing with the third one inside his mouth as if he needed it to survive, burying his face into her massive beachball tit as he kept on sucking and licking her gummy nipple. Oh, how he loved making his partner shiver! He could feel her growing desire by the progressive hardening of her nipple against his titillating tongue. Once he got her nipple to be as firm as an eraser, he knew that was the signal for the next move: they were both ready for the final sprint towards a common orgasm.

He released her fat nipple from his lips with a popping sound and, with his mouth still full of milk, he reached for the dice and rolled them.

8: he landed on the last spot, which was purple and indicated "CUM NOW".

"Well, don't mind if I do...I choose a blue card. "Choose another partner. They must focus on one of your bodyparts." So Gina, any idea?"

"I don't really have any inspiration so far," she said as she pretended to think of something.

In fact, she totally knew what she wanted and started focusing on Luca's muscular arms. She wanted him to lift her, to caress all of her body, all of her skin leaving no empty spot behind. She wanted to be grabbed, pulled, twisted by him in every way possible, she wanted to cum and make him cum, to serve him and be served, to be used and use him for their mutual pleasure.

"Wait, what the fuck is going on here?" Luca asked as he felt some sort of burning sensation under his armpits. "Gina, what did you do to me this time?"

"Well, why should I be the only one to transform? You should also share this with me, don't you think?"

Luca was a bit worried for he absolutely didn't know what to expect. But he found out pretty quickly. With a squeaky, rubbery sound, similar to that of two balloons rubbing against each other, a new pair of arms grew from the side of his chest, right under his armpits, where he had been experiencing the stinging sensation. Just like Gina's third breast, they grew until their size matched with the previous pair or buffed, muscular, superhuman arms. He definitely looked like a creature from outer space, the kind of alien designed for rough, intense, bestial sex.

He first ran a little test with his new limbs in order to see how he could control all of his four arms and twenty fingers at the same time. He opened and closed his four palms simultaneously, then one at a time. It seemed like he got very quickly accustomed to his brand new additional arms, even though he probably would have needed a little more time to be able to play a piano sonata for four hands.

"This is simply amazing," Gina said as her drooling jaw dropped. "I can't even imagine what those arms can do to my..."

"Oh, I know how I can use them properly, don't worry."

With the help of his four hands and thanks to his superstrength, he lifted her massive 450 pound body and sat her down on his oversized horsecock. She mooed instantly as she felt the flared tip of his shaft penetrate her incredibly wet vagina, stretching its elastic walls until it eventually hit the bottom of her hole. She loved every part of it, from the tip to the balls, including the special medial ring which had stimulated her swollen peehole during the penetration. Now that she was riding him, facing him with her disproportionate pillows in his face, she knew he would get his hands busy with them. But, that would leave one hand free, so what would he possibly...

Gina didn't finish that thought: her three breasts were being played with at the same time, each inside one of Luca's palm, breaking her wondering moment. She loved the feeling of her tit trio being squeezed together, spraying his face with a triple milk stream, just like an endless fountain. Oh, he would squeeze and pull and compress her three balloons as he was entering some sort of sexual frenzy. Gina loved being his dream come true, his living sexual fantasy, his powerful sextoy. She then lifted her monstrous butt and pushed his entire cock back into her snatch, mooing harder than the first time.

"Oh...moo...this is the real shit," she panted as she rode his gigantic cock. "P-please don't...moo...don't stop!"

He kept licking her nipples as he played with her watermelons and, with his free hand, started to tease her clit. Judging by its size and its firmness, he knew she was on her way to cum soon. So was he, but he had waited long enough to cool down from his edging, so he had a little bit of time before he couldn't hold it in anymore. As he kept fucking Gina's pussy, pushing as deep as he could up her coochie, he then felt something pushing against his balls. It was as if something was inside her, but not making direct contact with his cock.

"Gina, what are you doing? Oh god, is that the traffic cone inside your...?"

"Yes, honey...a giantess needs...moo...a suitable buttplug...moo!"

Luca had brought this traffic cone back home six or seven years ago, during their first night out together. Of course, they were completely drunk when he stole it in the street and he hadn't thought of returning it the next morning since he was afraid of being caught on the crime scene. Eversince, the traffic cone had been waiting in a corner of the living room, witnessing all of the crazy, passionate, magical sex that had happened on this couch. Now was his time to shine. Literally.

Gina had pushed this 36-inch cone halfway up her puffy asshole, stretching it like a rubber ring that wasn't done stretching. Luca loved the tight sensation it gave to her pussy as it was pushing against her inner walls, rubbing against his anaconda at each thrust. The giantess kept squatting on both toys, pushing each time a little bit further, a little bit harder, a little bit tighter inside her holes, trying to stretch them to their limits, but that wasn't the case yet. As Luca felt a first seismic wave running through Gina's body, his cock twitched, answering to her call of orgasm. Keeping his hands on her udders, he then pushed his fourth hand inside her pumped pussy and rubbed her from the inside while she kept riding his cock and her improvised buttplug. He was harder than ever, and the size of his massive veiny dick was way bigger than he had ever been before, which, to be fair, was necessary to satisfy a giantess. His cock was like a third leg, long enough to reach his own forehead, and as girthy as his biceps.

"They don't make dildos like this, that's for sure", Luca thought. "Maybe statues, who knows..."

As he kept pounding her fat pussy, getting his balls slapped by her bouncy buttcheeks each time she would squat on him, he rubbed his fingers around her swollen, throbbing peehole. That triggered a second chill running through Gina's spine, resulting in Luca flexing his cock inside her, increasing the intensity of all the sensory stimuli both lovers were experiencing.

Now was the final sprint. He knew it. She knew it. They would have to make this quick. Gina grabbed Luca's wrist and pushed his arm deeper inside her, making him hold on to her nipples with his three other hands, like a sailor caught in a storm. There was milk everywhere over his face but he didn't care: his mission was to make her cum, right now. As he followed her lead, he kept teasing her peehole at each thrust.

Gina was closing her eyes. She was so big, so powerful, so hot. She could have frozen this moment and stayed like this for a thousand years, being rammed by her boyfriend's horsecock and muscular arm, while a big traffic cone filled her donut asshole, and her elastic milky nipples were being pulled, twisted, licked and sucked at the same time. Once she felt the final orgasmic shiver start around her lungs, she mooed harder and harder, contracting her vaginal muscles uncontrollably. Her entire body was shaking as this magical energy was running through her belly, causing her breasts, abs and buttcheeks to flex, her anus and vaginal opening to tighten and her hands to hold on tight to Luca's strong shoulders.

He could sense every tiny little signal of Gina's body, as he knew his magical girlfriend by heart. He knew he only had a dozen of seconds before she would give him the grand finale, so he decided to tease her peehole with more passion, adding all of his strong fingers to the rubbing. Then, once he felt he had enough grool covering his hand, he slid his middle finger into her urethral orifice as she pushed her butt all the way down, swallowing the entire cone inside her rubber ass.

As she discovered this new sensation, Gina exploded. She screamed a last thundering "MOO!" as she came even harder than earlier, squirting a river on Luca's belly. Her pulsating clit had swollen to the size of a small melon, pulsating like a beating heart against her partner's pelvis, while her nipples had become fire hoses, spraying the entire living room with delicious white milk.

Luca came at the same time, filling Gina's vagina with hot semen. She loved being cumflated, just like a very tight condom swelling under the pressure of the gallons of cum Luca was about to fill her with. He could actually see her belly getting a little bit rounder as he kept ejaculating inside her, pumping a fresh new load into her womb at each contraction of his gigantic horsecock.

As tears of joy ran down her cheeks, she hugged her partner with absolute and unconditional love, pushing once again his face into her big milky jugs. He pulled his slippery hand out of her overflowing vagina and wrapped all of his arms around her waist to hug her back, which eventually ended up squeezing her belly and caused her to expel even more of her juices, a little bit as if he were squeezing a giant mayonnaise squirt bottle. They stayed in this position for a little while, showing their mutual affection with little caresses and soft kisses.

"What was your favourite part, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Gee, I don't really know. Probably the part where I discovered this new sensation when you licked my...erm...peehole? I didn't know that was a thing, but I really loved that. Plus, you're an excellent licker. How about you, honey?"

"I think your blowjob was definitely all I could wish for, I mean, you know I love it this way with your puffy lips and your sloppy spit, it couldn't have been better. But I also loved the boobplay, especially with this one here," he answered, pointing his finger at her third breast. "Is there anything I could do better next time?"

"Maybe. I think I'd love a little bit more clit teasing, but overall, it was perfect, I'm not complaining at all. Oh, and you know when you sometimes ram into my pussy and hit the bottom? It can hurt, not this time because I was very dilated, but the other day, well, it was a little painful. So, maybe you can think about it in the future and be a little bit more careful? Again, I'm not complaining about this time, I wanted all of this and it was marvellous from A to Z. And what do you think I could have done differently?"

"I promise I'll be more careful with you, sweetie. Erm, about me, well...could you maybe be a little bit more gentle while squeezing my ballsack? You know, when you pump my cock... I mean, it might be made of rubber, but my balls, they're still quite sensitive, so..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I'll go softer on them next time, promised."

They kissed passionately, marking the end of this aftercare moment, which they had started doing about a year ago and still thought would be necessary after most sexual activities, and even more so after a particularly intense intercourse.

"So, you know how it goes, since you won the game, what transformation do you want to keep?" Gina asked, genuinely curious about his choice.

"Let's see...I definitely can't keep four arms," he answered while scratching his head with three hands and rubbing his chin with his fourth. "The horsecock, well...don't get me wrong, I really love it, but it's a little bit inconvenient on a daily basis. I think I actually love the valve on my navel, i loved being inflated and this feeling of superstrength is just the best. So muscle nozzle it is! Rose..."