All Comments on 'A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 2 years ago

Fantastic artwork and story as well..where to you find her own profile??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story about a secret lesbian society of mothers and daughters being taken over by the nerdy sons of the mothers, using videos and pictures to blackmail their way into fucking all of the women in the secret society would be awesome.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

amazingly HOT story as always maybe there could be a follow where the men start their own club & enjoy each other as well

ReadytedyReadytedyover 2 years ago

Another great story. My daughters and I loved it, just wish the "camp" was real we would love to attend. Little surprised Jasmine that not one mother/daughter wore nylons. Maybe next time. Keep up the great work.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Incredibly hot

The fabulous combination of steamy words and erotic images makes this a five million star story.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

The illustrations in this story are WAY better than the computer-generated 3D ones that you see in many of the stories on Lit. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and artwork; wonderful collaboration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great art work, not sure all women have 40DD but then it does not matter does it. Thanks!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 2 years ago

We enjoyed the story and the artwork tremendously!

This offering has inspired the girls into planning mode. They want to try and host a girls only weekend at our ranch! Knowing Roxy and Bev, they’ll pull it off.

Thanks again Jasmine for your wonderfully creative mind!

Five stars from each of us!!

Luv from

Lance, Roxy and Pet Bev💜💜

drvrkev2drvrkev2over 2 years ago

Outstanding. Great story. Great artwork. Love all of your stories. This is one of the BEST.

chr1890191chr1890191over 2 years ago

Loved the story and the artwork was fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories always impress. I would buy a collection of your stories if you had a place to do it.

masterfeedlarrymasterfeedlarryover 2 years ago

Well, this was quite an immersive work, definitely over the top and somewhat self indulgent; all of which may have been your goal. You certainly provided a platform on which to showcase your illustrator's work. It was like a modern day description of the mythical Greek island of Lesbos. While honestly, not really my thing, you nevertheless put forth maximum effort, and for that I rewarded you with a score of 4.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

I love the various themes (incest, bdsm, pee play) but I see this more of an outline for an erotic series that could be extremely exciting! I miss the teasing, build up, and dialog. The illustrations are ok but I don't need them with the way you normally write. This is a little disappointing, I know you can provide so much more exciting material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of THE worst stories I've found on Literotica. It brings down the collective IQ of the vast Literotica audience by at least 100 points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Already have stories in here exactly like this. Silkstocking is one of the best writers but she either doesnt finish the story or recycles one :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to the author I once couldn't wait to read? I find myself glancing or skipping over most of what she writes anymore, it's all the same only different. I'm nearly to the point where I ignore what she posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over the top, but isn't that the point?! Of all your many, many illustrated stories, love the collaborations with Rebecca the most.

beth48beth48over 2 years ago

loved it !!!!!! maybe add some fun in camp infirmary & shaving

great lovergreat loverover 2 years ago

This is a story that is full of the writer's random thoughts. The entire story is propped up with the help of the amazing Rebecca, who's artwork is certainly worth a second and a third "dekko". 5 stars for the artwork.

SteveL410SteveL410over 2 years ago

Great premise, but there was waaaaay too much going on. Too many characters, not enough characterization to differentiate them, and too much head hopping to pay attention. It should have been broken up into smaller chapters and vignettes so the reader doesn't get lost.

Despite that criticism, it was hot as always. The sex scenes were blistering and the artwork was gorgeous.

4/5

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

The daughters may all be lez, but the moms appear to be bi. With the way all the wives look in the illustrations, I can't believe the husbands are not hitting those babes regularly. I was disappointed with your idea of cuckolding. For a few seconds, I thought the husbands would have been tapping the neighborhood wives. Would have been one heck of a bisexual orgy but definitely would not fit in with the story's theme. Despite those issues, it kept me "up" long enough to deserve the 5 stars it received from me. Great as usual, Jas!

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Whew ") (!) (".

Good luck this summer, oh wait you already are. I had one trick to share with you, It's right on the tip of my tongue "(!)"

Since we have two hole sluts and three hole sluts. I gave 5 stars. Now can I get out of my cage, Mistress, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I prefer that it gets straight to the point. Although there was reason to even include discussion of the men.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Great artwork

But the dialogue all seemed very rushed and non-stop - very little build up to any of the encounters which I found tedious after half-a-dozen pages.

Loved looking at the artwork which was a bigger turn on than the script

Badger1953Badger1953over 2 years ago

I loved this like I have loved all of your stories. Your illustrations never leave anything to the imagination. You always seem to come up with new and very taboo subjects. I would love to see you write a similar illustrated story about a men’s gay society like the mother / daughter one you just did. Then maybe somehow meld it all together. What a wonderful community that would be to live in. I think it would be hot especially with the way your mind thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story, but there were too many people involved. I almost needed a scorecard to keep track.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 2 years ago

Silkstockingslover & Rebecca's art is always a winner.

Dunn81Dunn81over 2 years ago

black femdom please.

nyctidromusnyctidromusover 2 years ago

what a horny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another fantastic story.

WeitzeWeitzeover 2 years ago

Fantastic ART work. Really brought out the finer points of the story.

As one of the comments notes, need a scorecard to keep track of who is who and who gets who.

Keep these stories cuming. Really fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

I see what you mean about Rebecca's fantastic artwork, and you've done a great job of stitching together a story to connect the illustrations. You're. right -- it's a pretty choppy story that's best seen as more of a comic strip. The instant turns are, of course, unbelievable, but so is getting super powers from a radioactive spider - you've got to take it in the spirit it was meant.

MemphomanMemphomanover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT artwork, and it followed the storyline perfectly

Nightime900Nightime900over 2 years ago

Ms. Walker, you and Rebecca make a great team. Please keep working together ❤.

daddy_4_teenslutdaddy_4_teenslutover 2 years ago

Nice blend of a great story teller and a great illustrator. Still waiting, with baited breath, for a sequel to your outstanding Family Fairys.

janjan581janjan581over 2 years ago

There is no last drawing???

imbatshit452imbatshit452over 2 years ago

i see some new Rebecca artwork here the ones with smartphones where did you get them?

rmac1rmac1over 2 years ago

This story was so HOT in every aspect. Love the art, very beautiful, extremely sexy! Thank you so much for sharing these sexy adventures with us!

footsyfootsyover 2 years ago

I love these stories using Rebecca's drawings and I love the ay you embellish the stories that she had for the drawings as well, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was interesting at first but then just got repetitive and boring. Some really misandrist crap this is. Turning all neighborhood women and girls into lesbians while the men are out. Yeah right!!!

darkrage6darkrage6over 2 years ago
ignore that "misandrist" moron

seriously that moron needs to get a life, this story is amazing one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been exploring my bicurious side recently and this story is quite possibly the most seductive and sexy story I have ever read!! The thought of my bf and I living on lucky lane is my new fantasy 😍 part II??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah, didn't like it. Nothing -but- sex, most of it just bad sex, and predatory, and forced...rape, essentially. Started skimming to find anything that wasn't male fetishized fantasy and just gave up.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 2 years ago

Such an incredible amount of sex...what can you say except.....MORE please.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 years ago

Great story and the art work is surprisingly so freaking hot. Loved it!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

I got lost in all of the characters, but the pictures made it fun. Got to admit I like a bit of male action, too.

crusoe1crusoe1over 1 year ago

Thanks for this story my shaved pussy was so wet, when reading your erotic stories' I have to sit on a towel with my favorite toys, Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Speaking as a man, I LOVED the part about the husbands being put in cages and forced to watch their wives and daughters get fucked by other women. GOD how hot would that be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending killed it for me. No need to put down the men who are working every day to support their families. I can’t believe that those women who like a strap on wouldn’t appreciate a warm dick as well as sapphic sex.

I

We’re I one of the husbands in this tale, if they didn’t want a divorce, just include me in the club. Nature made us to fuck our wives & wives to fuck their husbands.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the artwork so freaking hot.....now I need to see some lesbian porn featuring fitness models.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Mmmmm yummnnmmy! What a shame places or ‘clubs’ like lucky lane don’t exist or do they cos I don’t know about them! lol but that’s Australia for you…….thx for sharing love yr writing so hot erotic af and yummy xxx

black75black7512 months ago

More actual detail of the seductions would have been appreciated. I could also have done without the cucking.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm no writer but u tried to hard u were all over the place to much going on 1 sec hot 2sec later lame

BoxcarbillBoxcarbill4 months ago

SS, you are the top, or ah the bottom as a writer. Your artwork is out standing. I'd love to sit down and talk with you about some questions I have.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amber takes her study partner from biology to sucking huge cocks!

PassionateCelinePassionateCeline3 months ago

"5 stars" just isn't enough to rate this fantastic story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm really into incest, lesbian stranger and student sex with teacher, parent or neighbor.

eaglesfan1977eaglesfan19772 months ago

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The illustrations make this story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this story! Would love at the end of more of a cuckold/chastity theme. You did that briefly, but maybe some gay theme with the husbands while the lesbian women watched

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...