A Mother's Concern Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy tries to help (All characters 18+).
1.2k words
3.95
8k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozermant
dozermant
47 Followers

10 days to go...

Today was laundry day. Sandy started folding her underwear and realized then that her underwear from her girls night out is missing. It's no longer anywhere to be found in the hamper. She suspects her son maybe has taken it and goes and investigates. Searching through his closet, she finds them, her panties covered in jizz stains. She now is convinced this is out of control and needs to stop. The flirtation between a mother and son should be playful and healthy not this explicit. This has morphed into something beyond compliments and uncontrollable erections, and was no longer something she wanted to continue.

She decides she needs to set her son up on a date with a girl his age. Then he can channel this sexual energy toward something constructive and not warped. She thinks maybe a double date would work? What's something a mother and son could enjoy together? A movie, a show? She finds tickets for a touring ballet company, putting on a show this weekend in the city. Now who could she bring along, that had a daughter his age? She couldn't think of any man she knew, she gave Jacob at the bar her number but she neglected to get his. He hasn't called yet (what not even within 5 days, screw him). At work there was no one, but she did have a girlfriend Joann she hasn't spoken to in months. She remembers some naughty jokes she made about getting their kids together when they played in the other room once. Fine it won't be a double date, just a date, chaperoned by their mothers. That's the best she could do, but she needed her son to start thinking about girls his own age. Joann's daughter Anne wasn't a looker but maybe she'd be alluring enough for a horny teenager with mixed up emotions.

"Hey Joann, it's Sandy, how are you doing?" Sandy nervously says hello, not sure how this invitation was going to be received. "Sandy wow, it's been ages, what can I do for you?"

"Guess what? I have four tickets to the ballet this weekend in the city, and I'm going with my son and looking for two others to join us. I was wondering if you and Anne could join us?"

"Wow that's..that's quite an incredible invitation, I'm not sure I told Tom that I'd be home this weekend and we were thinking of playing a board game with the kids, we wanted to have fun with Anne before she went off to college you know."

"So have fun with Anne with us! Your husband can find another time to connect with Anne, You can play board games any time."

"Hmm, ok I don't want to speak for Anne, I'll have to ask if she's interested. She's home. Can you wait up one sec." Joann put the phone toward her chest and walked over to Anne's room. Sandy could hear only murmurs with the phone's microphone muffled but the longer she waited to hear the more she worried this wasn't going to work out.

"Hey Sandy, sorry for the mix up but Anne apparently had plans of their own that day and can't make it, she neglected to tell us. So yeah we can't make it but thanks for the invitation."

"What is she doing that's so important?"

"Just, she can't make it, and you didn't ask but I'll tell you, my husband and I can't make it either. I'm sorry."

"I offer you this incredible invitation and you can't even make up a real excuse?" Sandy snapped. The line was silent. Joann finally answered. "Listen Sandy I'm sorry but we really aren't that close, it was a generous gift but a surprising one given how little we've been in touch the last few years. I don't know what to say but thanks but no thanks. I've got to run, best of luck finding someone to give the tickets too." Joann hung up flabbergasted by the interaction. She didn't know what was going on in Sandy's head but she seemed almost panicked.

Joann's phone started ringing. She looked down and Sandy was calling again. Joann decided to let the call go to voicemail this time.

"Hey Joann, I was hoping to talk to you, I guess you're screening your calls now, anyway...I guess I should be upfront about the idea behind the invitation...I remembered you mentioned how our kids maybe should get together one day and get married, and I don't know I figured with them going off to college this was the last chance they'd have to really hit it off. I realize this is kind of weird in America but in India parents arrange relationships for their children all the time. If we don't let them in on our plan and let nature take its course then maybe we'll see love blossom between our kids, isn't that kind of exciting? In any case I know this might sound weird over voicemail but I had to spill the beans, I just don't want this opportunity to slip away. I just...well hopefully you see things the same way...if the ballet weekend doesn't work we can find another time. Let's make love bloom, bye."

Sandy puts down the phone and hopes against all rational thought that worked. A few minutes later she looks down at her phone and sees a text from Joann: "Anne is seeing someone. Don't call me again."

Sandy loses control and starts bawling. That was mortifying, everything about it, but she didn't care she needed to do something for her son and that was the best thing she could think of. That was the best she could think of? It was humiliating and her son was no closer to finding a healthy and positive outlet for his sexual desires. He was misplacing them and focusing on her, she loved it initially but now hated it, and hated her role in fostering it.

John heard Sandy's crying and came to comfort her.

"What's wrong Mom?" John embraced his mother. Hugging her he could feel her bra clasp through her sweater. He tried to put that erotic charge behind him and think of her feelings. He knew she was in pain and wanted to help. "Nothing son." Sandy can't dare explain the problem to him.

"It's been years since Dad died. Maybe you should start dating again? You looked stunning the other night when you went out, maybe you're ready, I'm going off to college." Sandy gives John a peck on the cheek, he's really such a sweet boy, why is he poisoning his mind with this gross pornography? Why is she trying to fix it by perverting his mind further with mother son fantasies? What the hell can she possibly do? They lock eyes. It's too much for Sandy to handle and she goes in for a hug, a perfectly chaste way for a mother to show her affection for her son.

That night John doesn't masturbate. He just thinks of his mother, and how much he cares for her. Seeing her in pain was a major turn off. He can't sleep, he needs to help her. She must be lonely. He thinks maybe he can fix her up with someone.

dozermant
dozermant
47 Followers