A Mother's Concern Ch. 05

Story Info
John tries to help (All characters 18+)
1.3k words
4.23
8.6k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers

8 days to go...

John knows that things have changed from her mother's time, if you want to date you need to be on the internet. Seeing his mother in pain, he hopes that maybe he can bring into the 21st century and introduce her to online dating. He also knew the online dating site you choose, will indicate whether you are meeting people interested in serious relationships, or one night stands. He couldn't help the naughty thoughts entering his mind, of his mom, getting fucked hard. Having orgasms while bouncing on a man's cock. Even if it wasn't his cock, he wanted his mother to experience that again, so he chose a dating site called Chemistry, which had a reputation as being the best place for one night stands and hookups. John was hoping this would awaken his mother's sexual appetite, which seemed to be lying dormant for many years, or at least, she wasn't sharing that part of her with her son on any level.

John scoured the bikini pics from last summer he was doting over. He found the one that he thought was the hottest and cropped his mother in the photo. Then he started thinking of what flirtatious things he should say in the profile, to get male attention. The idea of his mom being so playful and horny was a major turn on, but he decided he wanted to hear how she'd deliver come ons from her mouth.

"Hey Mom, can you come in, I want to show you something."

Sandy walked into the room and saw the pic of herself in her bikini on her son's computer monitor. She knew from the NetWatcher activity that these pics were his lust objects for a few days now, and started to worry about what she had to say to not reveal how much she knew. But she also enjoyed the attention, and she enjoyed the opportunity to tease her son.

"Hey John, what is it...."

"I want to show you something?"

"Me in a bikini from last year?"

"No, that's just the image for a dating profile I set up for you on Chemistry, I want to show you how that works. The profile consists of a picture and interests. I listed your phone number and email for the account, once I activate it you should be able to see nearby men's profiles, and then you can decide if you are interested in them. The men will see your profile as well, and then they will decide if they are interested in you. If you are both interested in each other then you can start talking and set up a date. It's how everyone outside high school dates now."

"What do you know about dating?" Sally laughed. "John blushed, embarrassed "Well that's what I hear at least." Sandy felt bad about cutting her son down with that comment and decided to be supportive of the project. "Ok well tell me, what do I have to do to make sure I get paired with good guys that won't waste my time? Good guys like my precious son John and not complete zeroes." Sandy playfully pinched her son's cheek, to try and reverse the room's mood.

"Well you have to maximize the number of men who want to match with you, and then you get to choose your pick of the litter. It's a numbers game Mom. To be honest that's why you need to maximize your sex appeal, that's why I chose this picture of you." John said blushing.

"You think I look sexy do you?"

"You look hot mom!" John could finally share all he was thinking the last few days "That picture will get every man within 20 miles' attention for sure."

"Does it get your attention?" Sandy flirtatiously asked.

"Yes."

"Does it make you want to see more?"

"...Yes."

"Well good" Sandy decided that was as far as she could go to maintain plausible deniability over the whole interaction. "Let's list my interests. What does it say."

"I put in some basic stuff about your job and I mentioned you were a widow, I hope you don't mind. But I wasn't sure what to list under the turn-ons section." John replied.

"Turn-ons?! They have a section for turn-ons? What type of site is this?"

"It's a dating site mom, it's just turn-ons you don't have to be explicit."

"Hmm ok...let's see what turns me on....I like younger men, can you put that there, younger men who have stamina, but maybe are inexperienced. I'd like to teach them a thing or two, that idea is what's exciting me right now. Is that too explicit?"

"No..I think...I think you'll get a lot of young guys looking for a quick fling though."

"Hmm, I'd like that...I'd like that a lot. Let's try that."

"You want me to activate it now?"

"Yes, let's do it." John activates her profile on Chemistry. "Ok now you can see men nearby and say you like them. Take a look." "Let's look together," Sandy says. She opens up the phone. "Oh there's an age filter. I"m thinking I am looking for a man that's 18-25. That's a good age. Let's see." Sandy starts reading these profiles of these clueless young guys around her town. She can't help but laugh at some of the nonsense, she shows the profiles to John and shares her personal thoughts on all of them, which guys are trying too hard, which guys seem sweet but say the wrong thing, and which guys actually turn her on. She begins marking the guys that turn her on, explaining to John the whole time why and her thought process.

Within a few hours she starts getting texts. She can't help but laugh. These guys are absolutely clueless. Canned, corny pickup lines, insulting comments, and to top it off unsolicited pictures of their dicks. She can't help but laugh at those. Sandy shows them to John. "This is dating in the modern era? Displaying your private parts like you're an animal trying to mate or something?" John laughs along with Sandy, but in the back of his mind he can't help but wonder what that cock would look like entering his mother, and how she'd react.

"John this is exactly how to not get a woman to love you, these texts, this dating app. I appreciate the thought but it's not for me. Thank you though for trying." Sandy gives John a hug, and she can feel his erection through his pants. Rather than react to it she decides to pull him closer and begins moving her pelvis subtlety to rub up and down on it, she doesn't want to make it too obvious, but just that little motion she's able to parse out its shape and intensity. She gives John another kiss on the cheek and says thank you, then leaves the room.

Sandy at night can't sleep, her son cares for her more than these loser boys trying to get in her pants do. He tried to do exactly what she did, help her find a man her age, move on to a healthy romantic relationship. And it failed. She checked what her son was looking at tonight, he masturbated of course, but this time it was vanilla porn, nothing related to mothers or even mature women. Nothing unusually perverse except for ejaculation on a woman's face, a porn concept she found off-putting and bizarre. Maybe that was it, and he'll start a healthy romantic relationship in college and she should let sleeping dogs lie. She thought of removing the internet watching software from the computer but she couldn't do it, she still wanted to know what her baby was doing. What he was thinking about.

John finishes ejaculating all over his mother's panties. Even though he was watching some generic porn, He wasn't thinking about the girl on the screen at all though, he's thinking of his mother and trying to tie her screams of arousal to what he thinks she would sound like. He wants to hear her moans of pleasure more than anything in the world.

dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers