All Comments on 'A Mother's Girls-Weekend'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

This story needs another chapter detailing what happens when mother and son are home again.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69about 1 year ago

Wow good story....AL

neallowenealloweabout 1 year ago

Excellent story.

Reagan and Alex at home would be intriguing.

Thank you for ALL your literary work, John.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerabout 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate the support. Next up are likely to be the next chapters of either The Lockdown Challenge or The Consanguine Honeytrap, which would put those novellas at or near their halfway mark. Regardless of which story I am writing, dear readers, you can expect glamorous Dommes that have the craft of relentless teasing, ruthless humiliation, and pitiless denial (the last part not always for ever) down to an art. That I hope to keep delivering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting and erotic story, but what about a chapter 2 revenge story. Alex finds out when their next outing is and rounds up some of the guys they’ve messed with. Alex and these guys ambush Reagan and her 3 bitch friends and hold them prisoner. These 4 bitch’s are brutalized and sexual tortured for the entire weekend. Before setting these women free, Alex and his friends tattoo “Nasty Bitch” to each of their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would be great some kind of epilogue to see what happens when they meet again in home great story!

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ok, I am considering more than an epilogue, a sequel.

Alex, libidinous young man that he is, has not been able to stop giving Reagan lustful puppy dog glances ever since her girls-weekend, even after she uncages him, and Reagan is getting tired of it. It all comes to a head another weekend when Reagan must get some work done, Dad is away for his work, and Sis is away with friends, and Alex comes to Reagan and asks "Mom, can we talk? with his intent and desire obvious, Reagan snaps--like the first time-- and after cutting him off with "what part of NEVER did you not understand, boy?" proceeds to unleash a stream of femdom cruelties so harsh--more verbal belittlement, degrading footdom, CBT, etc--that it bends Alex into quiet but ecstatically agonizing submission again. Only coming to an end when they are rejoined by Dad and Sis, and Alex, though thoroughly mommy Dommed into meek silence, ends up in a worse psycho-sexual place than he started.

Would not get around to it for at least a few weeks though.

GimperGimper11 months ago

That was too good. Momdom stories are so cool Regagan is so sadistic and i am so excited for cruel games. Could mommy fit Alex in a rubber gimp suit for some public humiliation please. You are one hell of a writer.

sparda255sparda25511 months ago

I really liked this one! Hope to see more.

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

Well I suspended reality as best I could but no I could not get this story to work for me. She sure did 'fuck with his head' probably for life and every woman he will ever meet will pay the price. She's not a mother any more just one of his tormentors. Sooner or later he will realize that and wonder why just wanting to borrow a car would warrant it. Who knows? he might be so mentally damaged that he surprises them at one of their future meet ups with a pump action shotgun. Or maybe some years in the future a psychiatric nurse assigned to his case after he kills himself sets out to hunt them down. Not erotica but one huge revenge sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love that story

Cheating wife, sick sadistic mom, Dangerous person for society Who give the people mental damage. What's lesson she teach him?? Just take advantage of mother power To make him lost And being a puppet Because she has incest Fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was strange to read the conversation and have the speaker in the paragraph. Usually the quoted conversation has a comma then the person who said it.

I did like the concept of a dominatrix trio, including his mother, taking him as a sex toy. I wanted him to orally serve each with his mother last. After that you could have his mother strap-on peg him as further dominance over him, securing him as the boytoy to fuck when he asks to borrow the car.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is my favorite story on this website, it is amazing and it is very sad for me to know that there will not be a second part.

my favorite part where milf group used him used with gag strapon even is becomed a new fantasy for my

DreamingOfMyExDreamingOfMyEx4 months ago

I am not fond of incest stories.

Also, that was one of the hottest things I've ever read!

---

A little advice, though - have someone proofread your stories for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow!!! She’s a horrible person.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

A day later, the mother and her accomplices were arrested by the police. The charges were: rape, physical violence, deprivation of liberty, insult and incest! The cock cage that he showed the police and which had the perpetrators' fingerprints on it was the evidence that sealed their fate.

The mother was sentenced to 15 years in prison and her accomplices were each sentenced to 10 years in prison. In addition, the mother had to pay $3,000,000 and each accomplice had to pay $1,000,000 each to the son as restitution.

He never has to worry about an SUV again, right?

Quixotic1Quixotic1about 1 month ago

WOW! This story was so hot! I loved every element of it! Thanks very much for sharing it. I hope that you choose to continue you it, you've got a fan for life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES