A Mother's Love

Story Info
Mom displays her love to her son on his return.
2.8k words
4.18
22.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
51 Followers

Hello Everyone! This story is inspired from a series that is now streaming on a leading streaming platform. Consider this a fan fiction. I won't be stating the name of the series to avoid any issues.

The story is Incest, involving strong feelings of love between a mother and son. If stories like this makes you uncomfortable, please don't read ahead.

Note - All the characters in this story are consenting adults and the story is a piece of fiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There she was, looking beautiful as ever as the sun kissed her soft wrinkled face. Drying clothes on the terrace, she was looking beautiful. For as long as John could remember, she loved doing laundry, she washed the clothes twice a week and hung them on the terrace. John used to spend a lot of time with her back then, sitting right there he would notice how his mother would hang the bedsheets on the front to cover her bras and panties at the back.

He would at times be lost in the sight of her white bras which she would notice and joke about, "stare at your wife's bras like that and she will fall in love with you" she always said with that soft chuckle of hers.

Her aura was always so comforting, John loved being around her, until he turned 18 and decided to leave. He wanted to fulfill his dream, one that he had for as long as he could remember it, he wanted to become a Porn Star!

Today John had everything, an expensive car, a good house and the fame he always aspired to in the Porn Industry but he lacked one thing, Love. While relationships had become a problem for him, he knew one person who would not shy away from loving him the way she always did - his Mom! He was back after 8 years to meet his mom, back to the town where he had spent most of his life, where his mom was looked down upon for the path he had chosen.

He was scared, hiding away at the back looking at his mom doing what she loved the most. Would she accept him after what he had become? She disappeared behind the wall as she was done hanging the clothes to dry up. Gathering all the courage John stepped up and walked towards the front door of his house. Standing there he could feel a wave of nostalgia rising in him. He knocked on the door gently as his heart started pounding.

After a few seconds of waiting the door opened and there she was dressed in her usuals, a black half sleeves button down shirt paired with a black skirt. Her arms were long and thin, one could see some wrinkles if looked closely. Her legs, exposed below her knees, were long and clean. Her eyes, so soft and gentle, were light brown glowing in the light. Her eyes sparkled as she saw her young John standing there.

Without any movement, she stood there for a second digesting that her young John was back. She jumped in to hug him tight. Her frail body got enveloped in John's buffed 6 feet long torso. Her touch calmed him down, her acceptance ignited the fire of love again in him which made his eyes well up. "Oh my love, you are back, where have you been, I have been missing you for so long" she said in her soft voice.

John could not reply to her. She pulled him in closing the door behind her and made him sit on the same old couch they had. She sat close to him holding his bicep, her frail body was snuggling in his and they sat like that for a while before he broke the silence and said, "I am sorry Ma for" cutting him midway she said in her frail yet excited voice "I know you are sorry, I can see it in your eyes, but I forgive you for everything you did"

John was overwhelmed with the love his mother was offering. Her words felt like medicines to the scars he had been giving himself all along. His body twitched as he cried softly in his mother's arms. "What have you done to yourself though? Aren't they feeding you well?" She said, rubbing her hand over his arm. "Come on clean up, I will get the bath ready and will cook you some lunch" saying that she left.

Her words brought back memories, John remembered how her mom bathed his younger brother with a genetic disease. Peeping through the cracks he would notice her soft hands rub his chest gently and that made him envy his younger brother everyday. He too wanted to bathe with his mother, feel the love she was showering but his quench for that never were fulfilled.

"Your bath is ready," her mother said, calling him from within. He left the couch and walked in slowly, every step of his brought back memories of life that he had had back in this house. Soon he reached the bathroom which was the same. Big with white coloured tiles gone yellow with time. A giant clean tub in the middle of it. With a faded window on the side for the sunlight to fall in.

His mother sat on the side of the tub with her hand submerged in the water checking the temperature. She turned towards John with her soft smile and said, "I always knew you were peeping when I bathed your brother" she took a pause, which brought shock to John. He stood there feeling no life in his legs when she continued, "I am sorry for not giving you the same love my son, come let me bathe you today."

Overwhelmed with emotions John couldn't say no to it, he got rid of his shirt followed by his pants and was about to hop in when she said, "get your underwear off as well"

"But Ma, how can I.."

"You don't shy away from showing it to the world, why me then?"

"Because you are my mother, Ma" he replied

"Don't worry, I have seen it" she said in her comforting voice as her hands gently rubbed over his thigh

John took her underwear off covering his crotch with his hands. He hopped in the tub and the temperature of water was perfect for him. His mother used a mug to pour water over him and her soft wrinkled hands brushed her chest softly. "Oh my son, I missed you so much," she said. Her hand gently moved down to her abdomen, her fingers ran through the tightened muscles measuring every inch of his body.

She smiled seeing how much John had grown. Her fingers danced on his skin to his hand covering his crotch. He gently moved his hands with a sense of authority, as if she was suggesting that his penis belong to her before anybody. John followed by removing his hand, his limp penis sat there submerged in water perfectly shaved.

Her gentle fingers brushed over it. Many women had touched John but none had gotten her excited like a simple brushing of his mother's fingers had. He slowly started to get erect when she said, "so this is making you famous, I see. Do girls like it?" She asked, turning towards him with a smile. Her fingers still played with his penis when he replied, "I guess" with an awkward smile.

"Oh stop being modest, I have seen a few of your movies, girls seem to enjoy it" John was taken aback, his mom had seen the movies he had made. He was ashamed of what he had done but also happy about his mother's acceptance. Her sight turned back to his penis which was semi erect. "You are good in them son" she said softly.

The bath soon came to an end, John's mother dried him up with a towel and offered him some old clothes to wear. He wore pants with nothing underneath. His bare chest was exposed at his mother's wish, "I like seeing my young and strong son," she had said when he asked for a t-shirt to cover his upper body. She cooked him his favorite lunch and they talked about everything.

The night fell on them quickly, John's mother had his room ready for him. A single bed which he missed so dearly. He climbed in and snuggled in his soft blanket when his mom standing on the door said, "would you mind" she took a pause and hesitated. "What is it Ma?"

"Would you mind if I sleep with you today?" She said in her soft voice.

John was overwhelmed with love his mom had offered, he could sense the void in his mother's heart as well that he was slowly filling. He nodded softly in approval. His mother's face glowed up with happiness. She had changed into her soft silk gown she always wore to bed. She slipped in close to John on his single bed, her face next to his, was just a few inches away.

He could feel her soft short breaths on his face. Her slightly wrinkled face looked beautiful as always. Her hands reached for the peg of his chest, her fingers lingered over his nipples softly when she whispered, "can you hold me?" John's hand pulled her frail body in easily, her soft gown was making his fingers slip as his hand rested on her back.

They stayed like that for a while, seeing each other's soul in their eyes. Her breaths were soft and warm hitting his lips. Her hand resting on his chest slowly slid down to his abdomen but didn't stop there. Her gentle fingers stretched the elastic on his waist as her hand entered in and grabbed his penis.

Taking a deep breath John was shook by his mother's soft hand wrapped around his penis, his body slipped into the immense pleasure feeling. Her soft cold hand wrapped his penis completely without making any movement. Her had closed his eyes shut and could feel warm breaths on his face when under her breaths she said, "I missed you so much my love"

Saying that she places her lips on his, her frail lips felt so soft against his. She kissed his lower lips, but he didn't kiss her back. He was scared of what was happening, was her mom really holding his penis and kissing him? His held himself back when she kissed his chin and said, "I remember sleeping with you, when your skin would rub in mine, I feel so vulnerable today my love" saying that she removed her hand from his pants and removed her silk gown.

She was stark naked, turning her back towards him she snuggled herself in his huge torso. Her head rested on his bicep while his hand rested on her bare stomach. She entangled her fingers in his and slowly brought his huge hand up to her breasts. Her soft breasts sagging low, were C cupped with erect nipples. John's broad hands cupped the breasts as he snuggled deeper in her body.

Leaving his hand there her hand moved down between her legs where she felt John's bulge. She undid his pants and stroked her penis which by now was completely erect. Her soft hands wrapped themselves around his penis and jerked it ever so softly as he had never experienced. Their breaths echoed in the empty dark room, the faint fragrance of their sweat lingered in the air, and their bodies were fuming with love they had.

She placed the penis between her legs and snugged herself in him and said, "I am no girl you have met, I know you love me and I love you as well, I saw that missing love in all your movies baby, love me with all you have, love me with care of mother I am"

A jolt of electricity ran through John's spine as he heard her words. She grabbed her closer, his penis pressing hard against her vagina walls which weren't shaven. He wanted to give his mother all the love that he had in him. Turning her around he climbed over her. His lips met hers and kissed her, her eyes were closed and she gasped so softly with every movement of his.

Soft moans escaped her body as she felt after ages a hard penis against her pussy. He moved back on the side, placing himself lower this time he sucked her breasts which brought back the memories for her, the memories of love she had for John. His tongue softly circled her goosebumps and licked the nipple before he would suck them and would repeat it till her soft moans would echo in the room.

He moved down further embracing her soft frail body, her vagina with a bush of black and gray hair, but he did not care. He caressed her legs and her thigh, placing soft kisses till he reached her pussy lips. Drenched in juices her vagina seemed magnificent, his tongue played around before her stuck his lips to her clit which sucked and fondled with. Her frail body was struggling to feel all the emotions that John was making her feel.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, her ears were ringing, but she could feel the bliss, the love she always had for him and he for her. She pulled her up and hugged her tight. Her soft body hung on his chest with her hands wrapping around him as she softly placed her body on his penis. His 7 inches penis softly entered in, she gasped for breaths and moaned as the penis hit the walls inside.

She climbed his strong body and rested herself there, his penis comfortably placed in her pussy she placed her head on his chest where she could hear his heart pounding on his chest and his heavy breaths. Her fingers moved softly on his skin as she whispered, "calm down my love, we are here." John closed his eyes and felt the soft walls of her pussy against his penis.

The room was echoing with their labored breaths, she stayed there over his body with his penis still

inside. Her breasts crushing on his lower chest, he hugged her tight. They were feeling every second of love they had. They missed each other and cuddled like that before she realized John had drifted to sleep. His penis, still inside of her, had gone slightly limp. She pulled her body out and smiled looking at John's face which shone with love.

She turned around to see his penis laying on his abdomen, her soft hands wrapped around it and she told herself, "I am proud of my son." She wrapped her body into his and dozed to sleep herself.

Next day dawn to them early, John woke up naked still fresh with the memories of last night to notice his mom was missing from his side. He panicked and ran outside covering himself to find his mom standing in the kitchen cooking them breakfast dressed in her silk gown.

She turned around to find John and placed a kiss on his lips. John was relieved of a pain, the void that he

had been carrying, he knew right that his mom would not stop loving him ever. They enjoyed their breakfast after which his mother readied the bath for him. As he entered the bathroom he found her standing there naked laying in the tub waiting for him.

She extended her hand and said, "son come to me". John hopped in getting naked, as his mother placed her body over his with her back crushing his chest. They enjoyed every second laying there in water so close to each other as he would occasionally fondle her breast and she would play with his penis. "How much have you grown my son?" she would say every time her hand would wrap around it.

She pulled him out of the tub and without drying she took him to the bed. Pushing him on his back she joined him again, their wet bodies shone in the sunlight of the day as her face was barely a few inches away from his. She placed his penis at her opening and hugged him tight as he slowly entered. Her eyes closed and she squeaked, accepting the size of her son within.

Her frail body trebled and they moaned softly. She moved so softly with his penis inside hugging him. John had never felt so complete, as if his soul was being snatched he wanted to cum but he controlled himself. With slow and gentle movements she could feel her chest getting heavy, slowly she increased her as she felt her whole body escaping through the holes she had. She choked on her own breath as she moaned ever so deeply.

The sounds of his mother were music to his ear, he couldn't hold it in anymore, extending his arms he hugged her in and closing his eyes he pushed deeper inside her. She gasped and moaned, her nails pierced deep in his skin on back and at last they came together when she whispered, "I love you son".

iamnerd
iamnerd
51 Followers