A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh..." He moaned.

"What-what is it..does it hurt?" Sheryl went to remove her hands from his face but he grabbed her wrists.

"No...no it feels good. Real good." His last words came out like something between a whisper and a grunt.

Sheryl couldn't tell if it was the aloe working its magic or if something else was making her son stir this way.

"Keep your eyes closed, and let me know if I need to stop, ok?"

"Mmmm-hmmm." James mumbled, releasing her wrists.

Sheryl sighed again, repeating the process of massaging the gel into James's face.

Every dull spot and crater on his skin now glistened like a sunny valley. His honey complexion shone like a diamond. With his eyes closed and lips half-parted he finally looked at peace. Sheryl smiled, teary-eyed at the thought. She gently massaged his forehead, moving south to his eyelids, nose, cheeks and jawline. She must have used several of the aloe packets and luckily for her there was still quite a few remaining.

"My precious boy." She whispered when he looked completely knocked out from the facial. If he was her client she was sure he'd become a regular after this session. She chuckled to herself, massaging his deep tissue with the balls of her knuckles.

"Just relax. Sheryl Kroger, ST is almost done and then we can take a 15 minute break."

Something hard poked her inner thigh, and when she looked down she almost gasped aloud. Her son's boxers were tented, now sporting a prominent erection standing at full attention. She didn't realize it but all the movement she was making must have caused friction between them and stirred him like this.

"Oh my..." She whispered. She didn't know if she should keep sitting on top of him, erection and all or get off the bed and risk waking him. She looked back at his soft handsome face. He looked so well rested and calm. The last thing she wanted was for him to wake up embarrassed by his body's natural urges. He was only 19 after all. She decided not to move.

"Mmm..." James let out another groan, this one etched with discomfort.

She looked down and where his crotch grazed her thigh was a huge wet spot. Sure enough a thin layer of pre-cum leaked through his boxers, sticking to her thigh. Her face blushed a deep red. She had male clients who got a little too excited after her deep tissue massages but this was her son!

She knew her son would never live down this moment if he found out. But she also knew that if she remained seated on his lap his erection would go from pleasurable to painful. It was common for her male clients to go to a separate back room to 'decompress'. It was crucial if they wanted to get through the session without the unnecessary 'stress'.

At the same time she couldn't help but notice how big her son's cock was, even through his boxers. What else had she failed to notice of him? She was curious to see what it looked like. She reasoned she was doing it for his sake and not hers. After all, if she wanted to relieve him of his discomfort, it wasn't wrong to want to see what she was working with, right?

She glanced back at him and saw he was starting to shift, no doubt uncomfortable from the erection. She placed her cool hands on his face. He immediately relaxed as she traced his nose and cheeks before pulling away.

She took a deep breath and opened a new Aloe Vera packet making sure her hands were slick with the cooling substance. She then gently opened the flap in his boxers revealing his rigid cock and pumped him in a steady rhythm.

A guttural groan came from her son's mouth but he didn't make any more movements. Maybe he thought he was dreaming? She continued letting the viscous gel in her hand do its thing while she picked up speed. He was on the thinner side but he must have been at least 8 inches erect. She felt her strength tested by how much surface area she had to cover with each pump.

Okay I know I've given both casual and professional handjobs better than this, this should be easier than it is!

What she hadn't considered was how sprung her son was and how long it would actually take to get him to his release. She wrapped a second hand around him so both hands were working his member at a sensual pace. His cock grew and twitched in her palms.

"Ssshhh there you go." Sheryl cooed. Her strokes felt faster, hotter, and wetter with the sounds of the gel slapping his skin and hers. She felt his twitching and thought to give him words of encouragement. "Good job, sweetie. You're doing so well. Almost there. We're almost there."

The sensation of her hot slick hands on his cock was starting to stir her as much as it was him. She subconsciously licked her lips at her son's thick cock dwarfing her hands.

"Almost there... c'mon, sweetie... c'mon."

She heard a thick raspy gasp come out of her son's mouth as his body jerked its release and she shivered as it sprayed her. Warm thick ropes of cum reamed her hands, chest and chin.

"Oh my." She whispered. She realized she would need to act quickly if she wanted to clean up the scene. She felt deja-vu from her college days and wiped down his limp third leg with a towel by the dresser before tucking it neatly back in his boxers. Without even thinking, she licked the cum that dribbled her chin and toweled down the cum on her hands. She shifted off of him, and seeing no sudden movement she took it as her cue to wash up and cleanse her body and mind of her son's cum on her.

When she freshened up and returned to his room an hour later, he was gone.

~ That Afternoon ~

"James?" She called out, to no one in particular. She checked his bed, which was tidy and clean with no trace of what went down earlier. Bed, closet, everything was clean, but also void of her James. She thudded her head against his doorway.

Shoot, did she mess up big time? What if he left and felt disgusted after? The worst of the worst flooded her head as she panicked in his cold empty room.

She noticed her spa board was still intact. All the serums, lotions, and empty mask packets that they'd used were all there in their same arrangement. She walked over to his bed and sat down, flipping over the packets with a smile as she reminisced the events of the day. Even if it was just his laughter, she felt alright.

She sighed at the thought of that never returning. Jesus Christ, Sheryl, you have the darndest way of handling things! As if tackling her son and tethering him to his bed wasn't enough, she'd now violated him as well. Even if her prior actions weren't suggestive in any way, he might look at her like a monster now. She itched to see him.

Giving up, she went to organize the haphazard beauty tools and fold the board away when she heard him.

"Hey."

Her dashing son stood at the door with his signature wet hair, crisp white tee and sweats. He looked like he'd just come back from outside. His skin looked sun-kissed in the light, toasting any red pustules on his face to even toned specks. He leaned against the door with an unreadable expression on his face. Sheryl realized she was holding her breath, waiting for either one of them to speak.

"Hi, sweetie." She exhaled. "You look...refreshed."

"I took a walk." James said, glancing at his sneakers. She nodded and took that as a sign to tear her gaze and click the last of the folding board legs into place.

There it was, that tension she was trying so hard to avoid. But she was the adult after all. If anyone were to address the elephant in the room, it was her. She felt her cheeks flush and stood up to finally face him.

"James, I'm so sor--"

Her words trailed off as James walked up to her and slammed his lips into hers, his hands cupping her face and pulling her into him. She let out a soft moan, her hands finding their place against his chest, wondering, tracing, feeling. His kisses started out desperate then grew aggressive and demanding. Before long, he was invading her tongue with his and removing one hand to palm her breast.

"James!" She finally pushed him off, but it was more out of shock than anything. James's lips curled into a grin.

"Yes, Mom?"

"James!"

"You said that already, Mom."

"JAMES HUEY KROGER!" She laughed this time and then the both of them were laughing, as if the events were playing out like a movie. Their chuckles echoed into the room until it was only hers. She realized he wasn't laughing anymore. Only staring hard at her with his Mediterranean eyes. He finally spoke.

"I wasn't entirely asleep, Mom. I knew something was funny when my shorts were soaked with Aloe Vera and my dick was hard. But I didn't put two and two together until you left." He explained. "At first I didn't know why I didn't stop it. But I realized after I cleared my head." He took two steps towards her.

"You've always meant the world to me, Mom. You're gorgeous and could be with any guy getting spoiled like a princess but instead you're here. With me. Making my life less miserable. You mean it when you say you would do anything for me. You're the only person in my life who doesn't see me as this disgusting...thing." He made a motion towards his body and face which now only showed faint signs of the acne he once despised. "And who's always tried to make me see that. Loving you, in every way, feels natural."

You could hear a pin drop in the thick of the silence. Her heart stopped as he closed the distance between them. "Please say something, Mom. Anything."

Sheryl was speechless. "I...I love you, James." She swallowed. Her eyes brimmed with tears at the overwhelming love her son was pouring into her. "As the grown man you're becoming and as my son I'll always love you. I love you, forever."

He didn't wait, taking her without resistance. Their lips wrestled, never breaking contact as James sat them down on his bed. "Fuck..." James rumbled deep in his throat as her breasts smashed into his chest. His groan went straight to Sheryl's clit. She pulled away to catch her breath and went to pull down his sweatpants. He stripped her shirt and bra to explore her upper heaven and mauled the pert mocha nipples in his mouth. She tugged his sweats down to his knees before taking his hard cock out of his boxers and stroking him in slow pumps.

"Mom..." James gasped, unsuckling a nipple and clutching her as he tried to hold himself up. "Oh my god, Mom..." He was in a trance. Her soft pillowy breasts and long spa-trained hands worked him to a second orgasm. His teeth chattered as one of her fingers descended to his anus, probing it gently. "Oh my goodness... Mom..."

"Shh... it's ok, sweetheart. You're almost there... you're almost there for Mommy," Sheryl cooed. Her strokes increased speed with her breath hot and sticky on his cock until he was begging for it. She felt herself get slick from milking her son's thick pulsing cock and bit her lip when he reached under her skirt. His hand stroked her pussy through her soaked panties.

"Come with me, Mom." He growled, matching her speed as his fingers played with her hot clit. "Come with me --I'm almost there....almost...fuck...fuck!" They cried out in unison and shuddered from their releases. James whimpered as he ejaculated everywhere, his mother working hard to milk every ounce of potent seed on her hands and breasts. Sheryl trembled as her pussy leaked through her panties and all over James's fingers. He looked at her through his hooded eyes, meeting her gaze as she tried catching her breath. She laid her head on his chest and they cuddled each other as mother and son. Their arms and legs curled into another as they stayed like that for the next few minutes. Drunk with love.

"Oh shoot--the board," She exclaimed rising from her son's chest. She remembered she had to pack the spa board and its accessories and return it to work the following day.

James raised a brow, half drowsy as he watched his mom attempt to dis-assemble the board. "Why the rush?"

"I have a work shift Sunday night, so I need to bring this board back with me." She sighed as reality rained on her hour of bliss. She lifted one of the half-used Aloe Vera packets in the air. "So I need to throw these out and replace these with the new ones I'll use on my next client."

"Who says we have to throw them away?" James sat up at full attention keeping one arm locked around her naked chest. He took the mask sample from his Mom and squeezed the gel out with one hand until it glazed his fingers. Then, he used those fingers to pull her panties aside and bring the warm gel to her lower heaven.

"Oh my." Sheryl moaned. She held onto his shoulders for dear life as James pumped his fingers in and out of her sweet pussy.

"Oh mine indeed." James crooned, kissing his mother's earlobe. The room was drowned out by the moans of their love as they went for another round of lovemaking.

~ The Next Week ~

"Okay Mom, I'm leaving!" James shouted at the bottom of the stairs. He finally decided it was time to head back to campus. His skin wasn't perfect but it was close enough. The most important thing was, he felt confident.

"Oh okay, sweetie, don't forget your lunch!" Sheryl called out from the kitchen.

He was already at the front door when Sheryl rushed over. She put his lunch box of wheat thins, hummus sticks, and a leftover Whopper burger in his hand. It was his childhood favorite, and her way of treating the boy she raised and the man she loved.

She smiled at her son's transformation. During his week long stay, he felt like a completely new person. The red, inflamed cysts on his face were almost gone. Though he still had some hyperpigmentation on his face from acne scars, he was starting to look like his old self again. And feel like his old self, a self more appreciative of how good he had it. She wanted to credit the spa amenities for his breakthrough. But, after the long weekend they shared of nonstop sex, she had a feeling it was more than that. If Sheryl had any qualms about James being a virgin, they disappeared that weekend.

"Well, off you go! I'm sure you have a bunch of classes to catch up on. Good luck on your exams!"

"Thanks." He turned the doorknob when he paused, still staring at her. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Sheryl patted her pockets down but everything was there. Keys, glasses, everything. She frowned. "No, what?"

"This," He swooped down and grabbed her by the waist pulling her into a long and hungry kiss. "Love you!"

"James Huey Krog-- oh forget it," she laughed. She blushed hard as her son smirked and bounded out the door and into his car for school. "Love you too!"

12