All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust Ch. 02'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 2 months ago

A difficult fetish to sympathize with, Well written but have you actually had two babies under two years of age? Biggest anti erotic event ever!

IlfenIlfenabout 2 months ago

Well written hot story.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman54about 2 months ago

Would love to read a third chapter. Great story.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGoodabout 2 months ago

An amazing and well written story. The only thing which confuses me is referring to the two children the Mom conceived with her son as her husband's grandchildren. I am not a professional genealogist, but wouldn't these two children be her husbands 1/2 children or step-children? Regardless, fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderfully told.

I still don't like her cheating on a man she still loves (and admires?).

However, I will give the author full credit for showing her difficulty and shame (perhaps too strong a word but I can't find anything better) in how her latest children came to be.

She doesn't humiliate her husband, she still loves him, but can't deny her lust.

I don't think I have seen that dichotomy so well expressed on this site before.

Far better and more engrossing than the usual cheating and the simplistic "We got one over on the old man" mother/son tale.

My only suggestion would be to have the don show more guilt (again for lack of a better word) over it. But I appreciate that writing from the mother's POV, that is difficult.

Very well written.

darkside7darkside7about 2 months ago

Avatar my 2 sons were 10 months apart.

VikingsNoHorns793VikingsNoHorns793about 2 months ago

A very attention grabbing and well written story. I enjoyed both chapters very much. They certainly amped up my 'horny hormones!"

Now, in the world of fiction, a mother and her son bonding to the point of making babies together sounds ever so intimate and lovely. Yet, in reality, I would never highly advise in the concept of inbreeding. Consanguinamory/Adult Consensual Incest(ACI)- I support those who decide to love family members that way (GSA or nonGSA)but not a supporter of the idea of inbreeding !

Also, part of me feels sorry for the husband.

In the story, he seems to be a good man, husband and great father to all the children( grandchildren included). Yet, at the same time, is getting cucked by his wife and their first born son who are keeping each other well freshly and certainly incestuously fucked! It would be naughty enough if she was a single mom and he was her only child with whom she was having relations of the incestuous kind! I neither approve cheating nor making incestuous babies as l stated above.

Yet, in the end, it's only a story and a good one at that! I appreciate you writing these two chapters. Thank you and 5 stars!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Already anticipating the end of the relationship is too sad for me.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

Better then the first chapter. Please share more.

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 months ago

Very well written, enjoyed it - keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please continue with more chapters. So many more paths to go down. You did an awesome job in telling & explaining all of the emotions. You could have dad drop the bomb on them that he is aware of the paternity of the babies & has since gotten the snip but wants them to continue adding to the family. He wants to continue to help raise all of them. On top of that by the time the 3rd one is born, the oldest daughter will be old enough & can let them know she has heard & seen them & wants to be another mother to her brother's babies, growing the family. Could be interesting. Great story. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An incredible continuation of this fantastic story of mom/son love. I loved the fact that mom has decided on more children with her son and convinced her husband to agree with more children. I loved that dad took the family went away leaving his son to take care of his pregnant mother in his absence. Mom and son take the opportunity to engage in sex…and the son mounts his now heavily pregnant mother doggystyle. Mom describes the pure pleasure of feeling her firstborn son “demonstrating his love for her” by once again filling her womb with his seed. I hope for part three where once again mom heads back to her son for hot incestious sex and another baby. So many ways for this to go, mom visits son at college, son takes mom next to passed out dad…I eagerly await another tale from these illicit lovers

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Great ending to a good story. This is by far one of the best incest stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I didn't like the fact that both of them, mother/wife and son, were fucking up the relationship between the mother/wife and the husband.

I get it, the heart wants what the heart wants. The mother wants her son as her man but doesn't want to fuck up the family dynamics. Getting pregnant repeatedly by the son isn't fucking up the family dynamics? Really? If the father wasn't in the picture, I would say all clear. Go fill that pussy with the son's golden honey. And keep the mother's belly filled with his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

`Chapter 3 - Julie and her son Robert continue to fuck every chance they have alone in the house or when Julie tells her husband that she is going shopping and Robert tells his father that he is going to be with his girlfriend. Julie and Robert fuck at a motel in one of the other suburbs where no one knows either of them. Robert fucks and impregnates his mother Julie, and she gives birth nine months later to a baby boy. Ten months later, Julie and Robert fuck again until she is pregnant. Nine months later, Julie gives birth to another baby girl who has blonde hair just like Robert and Julie and Robert's two other children.

gnd3gnd330 days ago

Great story. Another chapter Please

notconcernednotconcerned17 days ago

I liked it. I'm not a fan of incest but I did enjoy the writing style, especially the female perspective and what she thought about getting bred and cuckolding her husband. Would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't mother-son, but that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES