A Mother's Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my side of the screen, I was hopeful my friend wouldn't approach my stall to discuss this in person. I was much better at lying in written form. Surprisingly, I was lucky.

"We wait for u"

"Just go without me. I think I'll be here a while. When you come back down we meet again."

I tried not to think about how dirty this was. My balls hurt me enough to give me something more important than morality to take priority. Still, I couldn't deny there was plenty of guilt left in me, despite the delicious prospect of being left alone with Karla.

The next message took a while to reach me. It seemed my friend and his family had been discussing how to proceed from there.

"U sure ull be fine?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

That last message hardly did anything about my guilt, though I had certainly given it way too big of a task. I could tell, even from here, that my friend was not too happy about carrying on without me. I ran my hands through my hair, both eager for the conversation to end and for Karla to give me something a lot better to focus on.

"Np. Hope u get well"

Moments later, Karla would be the one sending me messages.

"Well done, Peter. I'm glad you enjoy fucking as much as I do. You can come out."

Mistrustful as always, I chose to peek before each step I took. When I was back outside, I could see only Karla at the table, alongside my backpack and hers.

"You stayed behind... How?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I said I'm in my PMS and having cramps," she shrugged casually.

I could imagine it too well: Karla probably said it out loud in front of her two sons without any hint of shame or embarrassment. The three men in her life probably marched swiftly away from the table after that. I wrinkled my nose at the mere thought.

"Why do you care about my excuse, though?" she stood up confidently. Even her poise, a mix of grace and strength, made me want her more desperately than I already did. "We should fuck!"

Karla took me back to one of the bathroom stalls by the hand. We locked ourselves in. I feasted my eyes as she got off her uniform. Only her sneakers and white socks were left. Surprising absolutely no one, this also turned out to be irresistible to me when Karla did it. She did me the favor of removing my clothes as well. There was something new in her eyes, for once. The wickedness hadn't gone away, but there was something else to it this time. Was it desire?

My cock was throbbing furiously, desperate to use any of her holes for satisfaction. Karla bit her lip as she stared at the fruits of her mischievous work.

"Aren't you eager today?" she smirked. "Well, I promised I'd make it worth your while... How do you want to use me?"

"I want normal sex," I ran my hands down her belly and hips. "No violence, no pain. Just pleasure."

Karla's eyes smiled with so much cruelty I wondered if she was going to backstab me somehow. Then, they reverted to a kind of adorable sweetness I could only assume Karla did not really have inside her. She closed the toilet and sat on it, spreading her legs. God, the way her shaven pussy glistened... it almost made me want to postpone sticking my dick inside in favor of some licking instead. The truth was, if it weren't for the drugs, I would have asked for foreplay as well as sex. Never while I was that horny, though.

I positioned myself between Karla's legs. Her eyes looked so innocent in their desire I found myself unable to think for a moment. She smiled confidently and placed the tip of my cock in the right spot so I could push myself in.

"You think it's easy- haaaaaa..." she let out a moan as I slid inside her. "Just teasing you all the time? I need to fuck as much as you do."

Karla was wet enough to prove how true that statement was. I pulled out instead of fully pushing myself in. Another moan from Karla, soft and elegant in stark contrast with the animalistic bellows I was used to. No matter how tight she always was, I felt like I never quite enjoyed it as much as I should have thanks to all the distractions. This time, I decided to fully appreciate Karla's tightness, making it a point to fully unsheathe my cock a few times before we really got started. She moaned happily each time.

I pushed myself in once more, this time a little further. Karla's eyes looked hazy, as if she was intoxicated. I found myself face to face with her, so tantalizingly close to her still-smirking lips. I went as deep as I could, planting my lips on hers the moment she was about to let out another moan.

Our tongues played with each other, all while I had instinctively started thrusting into her. Karla moaned into my mouth as she caressed my hair. Each moan accompanied one of my thrusts.

"Mmmh... mmh! Mmmh!"

Our kiss lasted as long as I could make it last. I only stopped kissing her because I wanted to speak.

"Karla... God... I want you to feel pleasure... I want you to cum just like me, for once..."

She purred a moan of sorts, before turning her head away to expose her neck. Without ceasing my pumping, I got to covering it in long kisses and licks. For once, I heard Karla's breath turning ragged.

"You're so, so, so tight..." I muttered with my lips pressed against her skin.

"Fuck me, Peter. Fuck my tight pussy..." she whispered.

No mentions of degeneracy or adultery. No scathing remarks. No calls for punishment. It was astonishing.

I felt her hands running up and down my back. My first reaction was to flinch, still remembering the way she'd used her nails not too long before that day. This time, nothing sharp touched my skin. I slowly relaxed, to the point of even enjoying feeling her fingers on my skin.

My thrusts got faster, as did Karla's moans. I couldn't pass up on such a chance to give her beautiful, freckled breasts the love they deserved. Once I felt like I had showered her neck with enough love, I lowered my head to be closer to her nipples. My tongue would soon be tickling one of them at its tip as fast as I could make it go. Karla threw her head back with yet another moan.

"Fuuck..."

My thrusts had gained quite a bit of momentum at this point. Karla's mouth was dangling open as my tongue ran laps around her nipple. I finished my oral pleasuring with a vigorous suck that left it even more erect than it had already been before. The moan I got in response to this was far more high-pitched than what Karla usually sounded like. I hurried to bring my tongue to hers again.

"Karla..."

"Peter..."

My forehead was pressed against hers. I had never had sex with such a beautiful woman. I never thought I could possibly want a girl while I fucked her, yet here I was.

"Karla... I love your body... I love your lips... I love..." I stopped myself before the last sentence was finished.

Her green eyes didn't look any less glossy, nor did she appear to be enjoying our sex any less. I saw her pupils vaguely focusing on me, only for her to say:

"Make love to me, Peter! Fucking show me your love! Make me cum!"

We spent the following minutes kissing while we fucked. At a certain point, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I could feel my balls begging for release at every thrust to the point that I, embarrassingly enough, simply let myself cum.

I instinctively pulled out of her when I noticed I couldn't stop my orgasm, only for Karla to pull me deeper into her and kiss me harder.

"Fill me up, Peter..." she moaned into my mouth. "Give me your fuckjuice!"

I was too enthralled and turned on to think clearly. Without much hesitation, I plunged as deep as I could into Karla's pussy and enjoyed my orgasm. The intensity was such I felt my legs shaking as I emptied my balls inside her. Karla's tongue sped up to a frenzy just as I started cumming, doing its best to overwhelm me further with pleasure. My body kept thrusting instinctively, even after the orgasm was over. I had to stand still for a few moments just to recover.

"Aaah..." Karla shut one eye and grinned as I pulled out of her. "You fuck me good."

I was surprised to find my cock still throbbing, with hints of hardness. Karla, too, was still staring at me with a surprisingly docile expression in her eyes. For once, my orgasm hadn't signaled the end of our sex, and I couldn't be happier.

"You really put something wicked in me, Karla," I straightened myself, staring at my quickly hardening cock with some astonishment. It wasn't unusual for me to get hard minutes after my first orgasm when watching porn. It was considerably rarer during actual sex, though.

"I still have faith that this cock of yours will make me cum..." she bit her lip while she stared at my member. "And I am still pledged to be used as you see fit."

I gently helped her off her seat by the hand, taking her place there.

"You can go on top now."

Karla chose to give my cock a long lick before that. I still couldn't believe how hard I was just moments after such an intense orgasm. I slapped her tongue with it playfully, only for her to suddenly take it in without any warning. I really wish I could say Karla was not also the best head I ever got. No girl I ever got with could match Karla's vigorous sucking and electric tongue, though. It's like the woman was made for fucking. Every inch of my cock she got past her lips was showered in more pleasure than I knew what to do with. It was overwhelming in the best of ways. I had to fight myself to stop her from giving me an orgasm with her mouth.

"No..." I gently pulled my cock out of her mouth. "You have to cum too."

Karla smirked as she placed herself just above by erect member. Sitting, I got to look at her from below. I could feel her dominance, even as she held it back. Her muscles, her posture and her beauty gave away the confidence she felt as she was about to ride me. At that moment, part of me wanted nothing more than for her to take full control and fuck me as she saw fit.

"You're beautiful, Karla," I managed to utter while staring at no body part of hers in specific.

She merely laughed at such an obvious statement, before easing herself onto my cock. It didn't matter that I had just been inside it: Karla's pussy never felt any less tight or warm to me. I moaned softly as she finished mounting me.

It was a marvel how Karla fucked when she was just focusing on pleasure. No broken rhythm, no punishment and no pain. She kept riding me steadily, squeezing my cock with her body locked into mine. Even her eyes focused exclusively on me, rather than darting around in search for a distraction. Sitting down, I tried my best to thrust into her whenever she lowered herself, but it is fair to say most of the pleasure, for once, was coming from Karla.

I still found it completely enthralling to see her pleasuring me without any attempt at undermining said pleasure. I kept staring into her eyes. Cool, confident, dare I say loving? The wickedness had completely vanished.

In this position, it was also much easier for me to give her breasts the love they deserved. I'll admit I had wanted a titfuck from Karla since the day we had started fucking, but I really wanted her to cum just this once. Instead, I settled for licking and sucking on both her breasts as pleasurably as I could. My tongue circled her perked nipples, occasionally pushing them inwards or relenting for a quick nibble.

"Fuck!" Karla gasped at one point. I took it as a good sign, given how much she loved that word.

As we started pounding faster, I let go of her tits to instead spread her asscheeks. Karla's moans got louder at that point.

"Fuck... Stretch me, Peter. I'm close," she stared me down sultrily. "Faster!"

I kissed her as we both hurried our lovemaking. Karla held my head as she let her tongue play with mine. I felt her trying to shout something into my lips. Before I could wonder what she meant, she pulled her face away from mine.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She turned her head upwards as her body jolted with pleasure and thrusted the last few times. I took the chance to plant a few more kisses on her neck as her moans turned into gasps of dwindling pleasure. By the end, her hips were still gently bucking into me, keeping me hard.

"Haaa..." Karla grinned. "You are a good lover, Peter. I'll give you that. But you should still finish.

She stood up again, turning around to make her pussy available to me one more time. On my feet, I pushed her against the stall door, kissing her neck as I pumped into her wet pussy from behind.

"O-o-oh..." her voice trembled. "I want it all inside me!"

I did as she asked. With my arousal, my orgasm came too quickly for me to do much else other than a quick series of thrusts, anyway. My still sore balls were emptied with a second ejaculation that, like the first, felt like it filled Karla's pussy to the brim.

"Mmm..." I heard her purr in front of me. "I really need to milk your cock more often..."

Words cannot accurately describe how happy I felt when I finally pulled out of Karla's dripping pussy. We had done it. We had had sex that had been perfectly enjoyable. I was over the moon.

"I hope you will cooperate a bit more from now on, Peter," she smirked as she got dressed. "We can have so much fun together."

"You might have just convinced me..."

By the time we had left the bathroom, I thanked my lucky stars that her family hadn't yet returned. It seemed that day really was a good day to enjoy Karla's company, for a change. Karla spoke again when we were at the table, though, and any illusions of us becoming conventional lovers I had were quickly shattered.

"You think this is what you want, don't you?" she muttered softly.

"What?"

"This way to fuck," Karla shrugged casually. "It's nice once in a while, but it gets dull."

"Dull?" I asked with more than a hint of sadness. "Cumming is dull to you?"

"Not all of us can have simple pleasures, Peter," she smirked mockingly. I could spot the familiar glint of cruelty in her eyes now. "I need thrill as much as I need pleasure. I need punishment. I'm a busty, degenerate slut, and if I am not reminded of it by fucking, it's no fun."

I stared at her in disbelief. The way she'd moaned, the way we'd made love, all the joy it all had given me was now swiftly evaporating.

"It's not just me, is it?" she smiled a bit less cruelly. "Ever since I first got my hands on your cock, I've treated you like a degenerate too. And you've come back every time so far."

Her smile burned into my eyes. To this day, I haven't forgotten it. I felt a bit angry, but for once my primary emotion towards Karla was one of emotional pain. I felt hurt.

"You love this. You love punishing me. You love cuckolding my husband and your friend. You love even the way I hurt you while we fuck. You can deny it all you want. It's cute to see you pretend to have a shred of morality. Even makes me wanna fuck you more," Karla stuck out her tongue with a wink. "But that's why you're hurting now, Peter. You don't understand why you love me the way you do."

I chose to remain silent as she spoke, rage and pain battling within me to take charge of my brain.

"But I can explain it for you. You love me because we have been fucking on my rules. You love me because you are no less evil or degenerate than me. Admit it to yourself, and your pain will go away."

I was speechless. I kept staring at her, waiting for those green eyes to show me any semblance of the caring ones I saw in that restroom. She instead laughed viciously, before planting a teasing kiss on my cheek.

I don't remember saying anything else to Karla that whole afternoon. When my friend came back down alongside his brother and father, he even remarked on how glum I looked.

"Wow, Pete. You really look like crap. What could you have eaten?"

Whatever it was I said to him hardly mattered. For the rest of my day, no matter what else I did, I could not think of anything apart from Karla's words. Nothing else stuck with me. When George drove me home, I apologized again for getting sick and retreated inside. What followed was a long night of conflicting, painful thoughts. The days after wouldn't be much different.

12