All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust Ch. 09'

by Song_of_Roland

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

I fucking love this series. Get more depraved, it’s so hot. Karla has to remain evil and victorious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is becoming interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this peter should impregnate karla before Betty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Impregnation of the two sisters is a MUST. I have another suggestion: Towards the end, the father or the son may die due to natural reasons or a plan of Karla and Peter. A funeral sex between the two would be awesome. I would like Peter to cum and piss in the ash urn of the father/son with a guidance by Karla. Other kinky actions can be added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best series i have read so far. I have some other suggestions in addition to impregnation, funeral sex, making Peter cumming and pissing in ash urn of husband/son and letting relatives and friends to show respect to that soaked urn unconsciously.

Karla and Betty should praise the cum and piss of Peter in addition to himself. For this,

* They should taste and drink the body fluids of Peter as much as they can.

* They should frequently use kinky sentences such as "1 gr of your cum is more valuable than my son's whole body" or "I can sacrifice my husband for 1 glass of your delicious piss" etc. in addition to slang words.

* They should make their husbands, sons, and maybe other relatives to unconsciously taste the body fluids of Peter with their food and drinks. Towards the end, if they dominate the males in the family with Peter, the two slut sisters may let them know that they have been consuming the fluids for a while and they should continue.

* They should make Peter cum and piss on precious and private belongings and furnitures for degradation such as old photos of the "happy" family, the clothes of males, the kitchen equipment, carpets, jewellery and antiques inherited from deceased family members, the office and school bags, projects etc. I like how you used the armchair, the sound created by it, and its almost toppling at the end of this part. You should use furnitures/belongings as a part of the sex more.

* They should ban Peter to use toilet anymore for pissing.

* They can collect Peter's cum/piss in condoms or in an antique pot for later usage.

Physical torture is not arousing for me. Instead, emotional and psychological degradation and torture is better as you perfectly showed in this part. After giving birth to Peter's baby/babies for example, Karla should let his sons know that Peter's children are much more valuable for her and the two are just worthless shits of their father.

Making Peter to flush birth control pills into the toilet was suggested by someone else previously. I think it is a very arousing act. After this, making Peter to wear deformed condoms intentionally, knowing that those condoms will not function and the result will be pregnancy, can also be considered.

Births should be given at home or even in a garage, factory or some garbage place. Sex between Karla/Betty and Peter before or after births will be really hot without giving any attention to the babies. Mother's lust should always come first.

For simple pleasure, Karla may arrange other women for Peter, make him impregnate them and then the two may force abortions of those babies.

If you are not into water sports, you may neglect the pissing in the suggestions above. When are you planning to release Part 10 and what do you think about these suggestions? If anything else comes into my mind, i will also write it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There really are some messed up people on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was amazing. I love that he's started to embrace his dark side

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSong_of_Roland@Song_of_Roland
Been writing erotica for much of my life. Not good erotica, mind you, but it did pave the way to get me where I am now. Hopefully I can now create written works that are enjoyable to other people instead of just myself. I'm a little dysfunctional, so if you are still keeping ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES