A Mother's Lust Pt. 05

Story Info
His aunt lures Steve to her house and Kim takes advantage.
17.7k words
4.74
22.1k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett07
Brett07
239 Followers

This part picks up from just after Jackie has departed her sister's house, following their marathon fuck session.

For those who wish to know, there are a couple of references to anal sex. As ever; All sex acts, be they described herein, or otherwise alluded to, took place when the participants were over the age of eighteen.

Christine returned to the kitchen to wash the coffee mugs, then sat at the table to let her thoughts settle. Today had been both marvelous and fitting for one of their birthday celebrations, heightened by the long wait they'd had for such a session.

She dwelt on the fact Jackie had declined to be ass fucked by 'Rob Junior', the strap on they'd resorted to after Jackie's husband, Rob, had been taken from them. It meant she also missed out, and it was never the same when she used the fake cock to fuck herself in the ass.

"What I need is a real cock," Christine exclaimed before recalling her daughter was upstairs.

Kim, having not heard her mother's plaintive cry for cock, was still toying her pussy lips while plotting the seduction of her Aunt Jackie.

"Are you in for the evening?" called her mother from the foot of the stairs.

Kim used the hand not covered in pussy juice to open her bedroom door, then called down, "Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm going to have something to eat soon and wondered if you were hungry."

"Famished, I only had a sandwich for lunch."

"Then come down when you're ready."

Kim washed her hand and put on a pair of clean panties before joining her mother in the kitchen.

"So how was your day?" asked Christine.

"It had its moments."

"Were any of those moments with Emily or Kendra?"

Kim kept her cool. "Are you asking if I'm gay?"

"I worry about you, is all. You never tell me what's going on in your life."

"And I suppose you're an open book," retorted Kim. "Tell me, is there someone who gets your motor running?"

Christine winced. "That's not the sort of question you should be asking your mother."

"We're both adults, Mum."

"That's as maybe, but you are my daughter and that changes things."

"The door swings both ways."

"What does that mean?" demanded Christine. "Please tell me you're not into swinging!"

Kim laughed. "It means, as mother and daughter, we get to keep stuff from each other."

Unable to challenge her daughter's assertion, Christine changed the subject. "What would you like to eat?"

"How about a curry with plenty of garlic? That way I won't be able to smell it on you."

Christine breathed into her hand and took a whiff. "Kim! That's rude. Your Aunt Jackie ate just as much garlic, and you said nothing to her."

"She's gone home to Steve, so not my problem."

"A curry it is," conceded Christine.

"Great. You open a bottle of wine and I'll start the curry."

Ignoring the half finished bottle of white left from her afternoon with Jackie, Christine opened a red, poured out two glasses, then handed one to her daughter.

"Thanks, Mum. Take a seat while I cook the curry."

With nothing to do, Christine's mind roamed over the day of sexual euphoria she'd had with her sister, and her thoughts on getting Steve out of the way so it could happen more often.

"Your aunt tells me Steve just hangs around the house all the time," said Christine, as if making idle chatter.

At the mention of her cousin, Kim's ears pricked up, but she didn't turn from chopping the onions. "How long has it been since he left Karen?"

"Long enough to start dating, according to Jackie."

"Has he overstayed his welcome?"

"No! Nothing like that. I think she's just worried he'll vegetate his life away."

Kim imagined Steve's cock turning into a carrot and laughed.

"It's not funny, Kim. Steve's gone through the mill with Karen and may have been put off women for life."

"Oh, I'm sure that's not true," Kim replied, having had Steve pump her full of his seed only this afternoon.

"Well, either way, I thought I could help."

"You!" exclaimed Kim, faking shock at the thought.

For a moment, Christine imagined sucking on her nephew's cock. "No, not me. That would be inappropriate."

Kim noticed her mother hadn't used the word, incestuous. "Then how?"

"Do you recall Charlotte had a huge crush on Steve."

"That was years ago, Mum. And besides, she's dating Brad."

"It's just a thought."

"I know you don't like her choice in men, but isn't it up to Charlotte who she dates?"

"I'm not talking about them dating. An unrequited crush never goes away, and now she's old enough and Steve's available, I thought she could get it out of her system."

This time, knife in hand, Kim turned to face her mother. "Are you trying to pimp Charlotte out to Steve, or use Steve as a gigolo to lure her away from Brad?"

Christine looked at her daughter and then the knife. "It's not like Charlotte and Brad are engaged, and I just thought it might help Steve out of the fug he's in."

"Have you seen Steve?" asked Kim in the knowledge he was far from stuck in a fug.

"No, but I will, come Saturday."

"So you'll risk spoiling Aunt Jackie's party by trying to set Steve and Charlotte up, and in front of her boyfriend."

"I doubt Brad will be there. He never came to my birthday party."

"They weren't dating then," Kim pointed out.

"They may not have been dating, but Brad was sniffing around your sister long before."

Kim sighed. "Just promise me you won't fuck up the party."

"I promise," replied Christine.

Kim returned to cooking and decided, should her mother have a change of mind, she'd have to warn Steve ahead of the party.

For her part, Christine set about modifying her plan.

After eating, Kim excused herself to her room. Lying on the bed, she typed a heads-up message for Steve. Her finger hovered over the send icon. What if Steve replied? What if they got into a lengthy back and forth? And would her aunt wonder who was texting her son?

'I'll send it in the morning,' she thought to herself. 'That way he'll be too busy to get into a conversation and her aunt would be less likely to take notice.'

...

It was seven-fifteen the next morning when Steve's internal body clock woke him. He was snuggled into his mother's back, his right arm trapped under her body and his left draped over to where the hand had slid inside her nightgown and was cupping a breast. His turgid erection, nestled into the cleft of his mother's bare ass, completed the picture.

Steve's stretched and his cock pushed deeper into the cleft.

"Is that you, Steve?" asked Jackie.

"And who else might it be?"

"I wasn't sure, but for the last fifteen minutes, someone's been making a half assed attempt at sticking their cock in my pussy."

"And why wouldn't that be me."

"Because the son I know would be doing a better job of it."

"In my defense, I was asleep," Steve replied.

"Are you still asleep?"

"No."

"Well, your dream fueled humping has got me hot-to-trot. So get that fat cock in me now and do the job properly."

Not wishing to remove the hand from her tit, Steve withdrew the one from under her waist, pulled back his hip, then positioned his cock against his mother's moist cunt lips and eased forward.

Jackie was indeed hot-to-trot. She felt the head of her son's cock slide through the slick opening of her vagina, then glide it's way in until his hips met the buffer of her ass cheeks.

Bending her body forward allowed Steve to push that extra inch or two inside, and Jackie smiled to herself at how well her son's cock filled her cunt. When she began to hump, Steve added his own motion but his mother stopped him with her hand.

"Let me, Steve. All that fucking you gave Kim has probably worn you out."

"And what about you being worn out from everything you did with Aunt Christine?"

"As it was my birthday she did most of the work."

"As did Kim with me," replied Steve.

"All the same, just let me do this."

Steve realised his mother may be trying to prove her stamina was as good as his, so conceded the point and lay still.

Jackie began to fuck herself on her son's cock at a slow and steady pace, but Imagining her niece riding the very same cock soon had her humping all the faster and was grateful when Steve took hold of her hips and joined in.

With perfect timing, Steve's forward slams were met by his mother's backwards thrusts, allowing the head of his cock to bang against the entrance to her womb.

When they came as one, Steve matched his thrusts to his spurts, depositing gobs of seed right into her baby-making chamber.

The intention wasn't lost on his mother, who was disappointed her barren womb couldn't complete the process.

Filled with joy at the pleasure Steve had given, Jackie pushed down her regret and wallowed in the embrace of her son's arms. Within moments she fell back into a deep sleep.

With his softening cock still inside his mother's cunt, Steve held her close and just lay there for a while.

...

Steve was up and dressed when the message from Kim landed in his inbox. Written in the texting shorthand used by many, he had to read it twice to get the full gist. Still confused, but rather than text back, he hit the call button.

Kim was staring at the screen awaiting Steve's reply when her phone began to ring. She dropped it onto the covers in surprise and had to retrieve it before sliding up the icon to answer.

"Why are you ringing?" she hissed in a low voice.

"Because a conversation is quicker, especially given how slowly I type," he replied.

"Well, my mother's bedroom is next to mine and she might hear us talking."

"What are you wearing?" Steve asked his cousin.

"If you must know, a t-shirt and panties."

"I only asked because I wondered if you could just go downstairs so we can continue this conversation without your mother hearing. What colour panties?"

"Pink, you sick pervert," she replied, her expression a wide grin as she slid from the bed, crept onto the landing, and, avoiding the loose tred near the top, padded downstairs.

"Right," said Kim as she sat at the kitchen table. "Mum can't hear us now, and our creaky stair will warn me if she starts to come down."

"Good. Now what's all this about Charlotte?"

"My mother is planning on using Charlotte to keep you out of the way, so she and your mother can get additional time to themselves."

"And how would that work?"

"I think she's betting Charlotte, urged on by her burning crush, will throw herself at you at your mother's party. You, being starved of sex, will jump at the chance. Then, trapped by mutual desire, you'll spend all your time at my sister's flat, fucking each other silly. That will leave your mother home alone, until my mother gets there to fill the void, if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean," groaned Steve. It had been the image of his mother and aunt together, rather than the one where he was fucking Charlotte, which caused his cock to swell.

"Of course, as wild as it sounds, there's always the possibility the plan may work," Kim interjected.

"Except I thought Charlotte had a boyfriend?"

"She does, but in mum's eyes, Brad getting dumped would be a bonus."

"And how would you feel about me and Charlotte becoming a thing?" asked Steve.

"Wouldn't bother me," lied Kim, her lips turning down at the corner.

Steve, having heard the disappointment in Kim's voice, was wise enough not to prolong her agony.

"Well, I can't speak for Charlotte, but your mother has me all wrong. After what I went through with Karen, no way am I going to get involved with your sister." 'And not just because she's in a relationship,' Steve silently added.

"Okay. But that still leaves our mothers with the problem of how to get you out of the way on a regular basis."

"I suppose I could find someone else to spend time with."

"Have anyone in mind?" asked Kim, biting her nail.

"I think you and I hit it off quite well. Could you take one for the team and make it a regular thing?"

There was a pause as Kim covered her mouth to stop from squealing in delight. Removing her hand, she cleared her throat. "I might manage that, if you wouldn't find it too much of a chore?"

"Nothings too much where my mother is concerned," replied Steve.

"That goes double for me," added Kim, the last word jumping an octave as her excitement won through.

"Then, for the sake of our mothers, I look forward to when we next fuck."

"Pig," hissed Kim. "Don't make out you didn't enjoy yourself."

"I couldn't. You told me it was just fucking and not to get invested in anything more."

"Sorry, we'll have to see about that, though I'm making no promises."

"Of course not," replied Steve. "We've only just connected. It's far too soon for anything to come of it. I'd just enjoy our time together better if that option was still on the table."

"I suppose it might be on the table, but it's a very long table," conceded Kim.

"I can live with that," Steve accepted. "Now, what shade of pink are your panties?"

"You'll have to find out," giggled Kim, ending the call.

Steve grinned at his phone and adjusted his cock. He expected his mother to be more than happy with the arrangement he'd just struck with Kim. Now the only question was how long his Aunt Christine would be kept in the dark? Not only about him and his mother, but also the relationship he was forming with her youngest daughter. Right now, his aunt didn't even know her daughter and nephew were aware of what their mothers' 'shopping' trips entailed.

Of one thing he was certain, whatever happened. No way was he going to give up on the relationship he had with his mother.

Before more convoluted scenarios could muddle his brain, Steve's phone rang. The screen revealed it to be Aunt Christine. Half anticipating what she might want, he answered.

"Hi Steve. Are you working today?"

"Um, it's Friday, so only this morning," he lied, covering the fact he had the day off to be with his mother.

"Oh, there's disappointing. I was hoping you could pop by. I've some things to get for your mother's party and wondered if you could give me a hand, but it has to be this morning."

"Let me make a quick call," replied Steve. "I should be able to blag the time off."

"Oh, thank you. Any problems call me back, otherwise I'll expect you at the house just as soon as you can get here."

Steve made a call alright, but to Kim. It got rejected the moment it rang. Half way through typing her a message, she called back.

"My panties are still pink," offered Kim.

"Good to know, but your mother called me not five minutes ago."

"What for? She's only just got up. We were exchanging good mornings when you rang."

"She wants help with something for my mother's party and I have to come straight round."

Kim giggled. "She's not yet dressed and knows I'm going out, so she's probably decided to fuck you herself."

"An interesting thought, but if I start fucking your mother, how would that free up time for her to fuck mine?"

"Maybe she's thinking, once she's got you to stick your nice cock into her, she can persuade you to also stick it into your mother. That way there'd be no limit on how often she and your mother could get together."

"You think I have a nice cock?" asked Steve.

"Is that all you took from my theory?"

"Is your theory any more plausible than the Charlotte thing?"

"Given my mother also once lusted after your cock, but doesn't have a boyfriend, yes. So you'd better get over here now and find out."

"Will you still be there?"

"Oh, no. I'm gone just as soon as you hang up this call."

Steve toyed with the idea of keeping the line open until he got to his aunt's house, but didn't think that would work.

"Okay. I'm on my way."

After ending the call, Steve looked in on his mother. She was out for the count, and with good reason. Knowing she would wonder where he'd gone, he left a brief note next to her phone, which was on the kitchen table.

Kim showered and dressed in short order. "Off out, Mum. I'm taking the car and won't be back for hours and hours."

"Call before you do," cried her mother as the front door slammed shut on her words.

In order to gain some thinking time, Steve took the back road to his Aunt's. If she did try to seduce him, he knew Kim expected him to let her. Which would make the second part of Kim's theory, in which his aunt persuaded his mother to get involved, a foregone conclusion. And that raised the odds on him fucking all three.

Steve let out a nervous laugh. His mother's fear she couldn't keep up the pace had been replaced by the very real possibility he was going to get fucked to death by a trio of incestuous nymphomaniacs.

Rolling to a halt outside the house, Steve took a moment and imagined his horny aunt answering the door in some sheer lingerie. Biting the bullet, he walked up to the door, pushed a smile to his lips, and rang the bell.

When his Aunt Christine answered, he was surprised to find she was wearing a navy skirt and jacket over a white blouse, stockings and four inch heels. She pulled him into a crushing hug before he could even say, Hi.

"Thanks for coming so quickly, Steve. I've got a list of things we need to get for the party, but Kim's got my car."

"Uh, sure. Just glad I could help," was all Steve's confused mind could find to say.

Christine held the hug long enough for Steve to conclude Kim was right about her mother's tits being bigger.

When they broke, his aunt closed her front door and headed for his car at such a rate, Steve had to run to catch up. He opened the passenger door and held it wide.

"Thank you, Steve. I was telling your mother only yesterday how lucky she is to have such a good son."

Steve blushed as his aunt gave him a peck on the cheek before climbing in. He caught a whiff of her perfume, it was the same as his mother's. Unbidden, his cock started to swell. Having adjusted himself as he walked around the car, he got in and started the engine, driving off without looking at Christine's curvy body.

When Steve asked where they were going, Christine directed him to the large out of town shopping centre.

...

In the meantime, Kim was on a mission of her own. Taking advantage of the unexpected opportunity, she had abandoned her trip and was now parked outside her Aunt Jackie's house.

Letting herself in, she hung her leather jacket in the hall and called out her aunt's name.

Getting no reply, Kim took a look in the downstairs rooms. In the kitchen she found her aunt's pink cased phone next to a note from Steve to say he was running some errands.

'More like running your cock up my mother's pussy,' Kim thought to herself.

After again calling her aunt's name without reply, Kim mounted the stairs. She half expected her aunt to emerge from the bathroom, but the bathroom door was ajar, as was the one to her aunt's bedroom.

Peeking inside, she was surprised to see the bed had been stripped but not remade. That only left Steve's. Confused, Kim opened the door to her cousin's bedroom and almost died.

The bed covers were hanging off to one side and her Aunt Jackie was sprawled across Steve's bed, her nightdress bunched around her waist and her ass on display. A pillow had been knocked to the floor, exposing two pair of panties, one of which Kim thought looked a lot like a black lace pair belonging to her mother. And on the floor, next to the dislodged pillow, lay a pair of electric blue panties she knew had been on the airer only yesterday, after she'd caught the naked Steve prowling about.

'Well, well, well,' thought Kim. 'This is a turn up for the books and no mistake. There was I, talking myself out of believing Steve might be shagging his mother, and that deceitful cousin of mine never batted an eye.'

Before Kim could decide her next move, Jackie started to stir. Her hand patted about the bed as if feeling for something or someone. When the search came up empty, Jackie groaned.

Brett07
Brett07
239 Followers