A Mother's Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Steve, unsure of his aunt's next move, found her in the kitchen. She had shucked her jacket and was looking through the bags from his shopping efforts with his cousin.

"My Charlotte may be scatty at times, but it was clever of her to dump these and run while you were stuck waiting for me," said Christine.

"Is everything there?" he asked, wondering if Charlotte had got the last item.

"I think I've everything I need," she replied.

Christine scooped up the bags and pushed them into a corner of the worktop. When she turned back, her unbuttoned blouse was hanging open and he could see the outline of her bullet hard nipples where they tried to burst through the fabric of her bra.

Steve, encouraged by his still hard cock, failed to keep his eyes on his aunt's face, and so didn't see the smile that formed as she crossed the room towards him, only coming to a halt when her half-exposed breasts collided with her nephew's chest.

"Is it big tits or older women that turn you on?" Christine asked, placing a hand on the bulge in his trousers. "I only ask, because, unlike Charlotte, my Kim has big tits."

At the mention of Kim, Steve's cock pulsed against his aunt's hand.

"Big tits it is," she misconstrued. "Though you'd have your work cut out where Kim is concerned, I'm afraid she bats for the other side."

For a moment, Steve wondered what made his aunt think Kim was gay, but then Christine squeezed his cock.

"You should know I've wanted this fat boy inside me for years," she said, her other hand undoing the buckle on his belt. "But your mother wouldn't let me. Imagine my surprise when I realised she was fucking you herself."

"Realised?" gulped Steve, unable to deny his aunt's conclusion.

Christine pulled down his pants and freed his cock, "Seeing your mother yesterday, I noticed a number of things that were off. At first I thought she must be having sex with someone, except how could that be, with you cock blocking any chance she might have? But being pampered in that salon gave me a lot of time to think, and it dawned on me there was one cock that wasn't getting blocked. Yours."

Taking hold of Steve's erection, Christine paused. "You do know your mother and I have sex with each other?"

Steve nodded. "She told me last week."

"And when exactly did you start fucking your mother?"

"About the same time."

"Fuck, Steve. One week! No wonder your mother couldn't stay awake."

"It has been intense."

Christine squeezed her nephew's cock. "I'll bet. Now, as much as I want you to fuck me, your mother made it clear she wants you back on the dating scene, and I'm with her on that. It's why I tried to set you up with Charlotte."

"Don't worry, Aunt Chrissie, There is someone I've got my eye on."

"Does your mother know?"

"Yes, I told her last night."

"Good. So, are you going to fuck your aunt, or do I have to call your mother and tell her I know about the two of you?"

"Blackmail is a dirty word," Steve pointed out, taking hold of his aunt's bra covered breasts, which were softer than he'd anticipated.

"So's incest," his aunt replied, adding a hand to his ball sack.

As Christine began to fondle and stroke her nephew's hard cock, she mashed their lips together with lust.

In response, Steve accepted his aunt's tongue into his mouth and sank his fingers deep into the flesh clouds that were her tits.

Steve slid a hand onto Christine's fine ass and pulled up the back of her skirt. But before he could move his fingers under the hem, his aunt dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth, not stopping until the mushroom of his cock-head entered her throat and her blood red lips closed around the base of his shaft.

Steve groaned as the sensation of being deep-throated triggered an orgasm, sending his pent up cum straight into his big breasted aunt's throat.

Christine held the position until her nephew's pulsing cock began to subside. Opening wide, she let him slip from her lips. With it came a glistening trail of cum and saliva that hung from her chin before dripping onto her bountiful tits.

Having never cum so hard so fast, Steve dropped to his knees. His aunt kissed him again, her tongue tasting of his seed from the trail his cock had left when it pulled from her throat.

This time, Steve used both hands to raise the hem of his aunt's skirt and, given she'd already sucked him off, made a grab for the front of her panties.

Except his fingers made contact with bare flesh, very bare flesh.

In response to her nephew's touch, Christine's body jerked back, breaking the kiss.

"Sorry, Steve," she apologised. "I'm a bit sensitive down there."

Steve frowned. "From what my mother did to you?"

Christine laughed. "No, I've recovered from that, but not the depilation they did at the beauty salon."

Steve dropped his gaze and Christine leaned back on her heels, exposing her hairless and bright pink cunt.

"Ouch," winced Steve as a picture of hair being ripped from her crotch flashed into his mind.

"Ouch, exactly," agreed his aunt.

"That's not the facial you said you were getting?"

"I know, but after seeing your mother's bare pussy, I wanted to have the same."

"But Mum shaved hers?"

Christine smiled at her nephew. "Don't you think I know that?"

Steve took another look at his aunt's beautiful but raw looking pussy. "So why opt for waxing?"

Dropping her skirt and sitting back up, Christine hefted her tits at Steve's face. "These bad boys get in the way of me getting down there. It's hard enough keeping my bush neatly trimmed, no way could I take a razor to myself and not get cut to pieces."

"You should have asked my mother to do it," said Steve, suppressing the image of his aunt's cunt covered in sticking plasters.

"And next time I will, unless you'd like the job?"

As Steve pictured shaving his aunt, the image of Kim's hairless pussy came to mind and he wondered how she achieved the result. A tableau formed in which his mother, aunt and cousin were lined up in front of him, their legs spread to reveal three shaving foam covered crotches.

"Earth to Steve," called his aunt. "Are you imagining shaving my pussy, or picturing your mother's?"

"Not quite," he replied. "But given the sensitivity of your situation, how is it possible for us to fuck?"

"Oh, that's easy," she stated. "I'm going to take you upstairs to my bed, climb onto my hands and knees, and you're going to fuck me from behind until the pain of being waxed gets obliterated by the sensation of being fucked by a real cock. Something I've not felt for far too many years."

Steve's eyes widened. "You've not been fucked by a man since my father died?"

Christine looked surprised. "You know about that?"

"Mum's pretty much told me everything."

"Did she tell you that strap-on we've got is a very poor substitute?"

"Not exactly," Steve replied, unsure how much of the strap-on information had come from his mother or Kim.

"Well, seeing as your mother prefers the real thing, even if, or because, it belongs to her son, I think I should confirm it for myself."

Steve got to his feet and helped his aunt to hers.

Christine led her nephew up to her bedroom then pushed him inside. "Go get yourself naked. Before we do this, let me take five in the bathroom. I've some cream that might help cool the feeling someone's sandblasted me down there."

...

Jackie followed her niece into the cubicle and turned on the water.

"I know you fucked Steve in here," Jackie said, reaching for the shower gel. "But we lack his hard cock to peg us in place, so let's just get ourselves clean."

Taking her word, Kim began by washing her aunt's back, but when it was Jackie's turn, she soon had her hands roaming over Kim's ass and slipped a hand into the crevice, sliding past her asshole before hooking the middle finger into the back of her niece's pussy.

Kim parted her legs as Jackie reached around and inserted the middle finger of her other hand into Kim's cunt from the front, then twizzled both probing fingers and thumbed at her clit.

Soon Kim was groaning with the intensity of the orgasm her aunt had invoked and had to brace herself as her knees buckled in response.

"Urgh, fuck that's so, oh, fucking good," Kim cried, her cunt clamping tight on the invading digits.

Jackie grinned as her niece succumbed to the same attack she herself had suffered from Kim's mother only yesterday.

When her aunt gave her respite, Kim slid to the floor and continued to shudder. Jackie turned off the water, wrapped herself in a towel, then helped her niece to her feet.

"Sorry, Kim, but I couldn't resist. Steve and I haven't had shower sex yet, so doing it with you felt special."

"I'll get you back for that, Aunt Jackie," promised Kim, her legs still unsteady.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," replied Jackie. "Now, we don't want Steve to catch us running the halls, naked. So before we go down, you can have my bathrobe and I'll stay wrapped in this towel."

...

While waiting for his aunt to soothe the tender flesh surrounding her pussy, Steve stripped off his clothes. In light of her discomfort he dismissed the idea of performing his twirling cock routine and just laid on the bed. The five minutes became fifteen and Steve's cock had softened somewhat by the time a naked Christine entered.

"I'm sorry Steve, but you won't be able to fuck my pussy."

"I'd already reached that conclusion," replied her nephew.

"Because it feels like cheating on your mother?"

"No, it's the thought of you feeling any pain."

Christine, her tits swinging forward, climbed onto the bed. "Well, aren't you the most considerate nephew an aunt could wish for. How about fucking my tits instead? I've been dying to feel your cock in my cleavage."

Having arrived at Steve's cock, Christine took it into her hand. "Besides, this short-fused bad boy didn't give me a chance to have a good suck on it."

"I'm sorry about that."

"There's no need to apologise. I'd already got you hot and bothered and it's the usual result when I deep throat a new cock."

Christine lowered her tits, one of which moulded itself across Steve's legs, then took his growing erection into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the head.

Steve, with the warmth of his aunt's lips massaging his swelling pole, closed his eyes to stave off the excitement of seeing his mother's big breasted sister suck new life into his cock.

It didn't help, as his mind added the image of his mother and cousin, egging on his cock sucking aunt, as fresh blood surged into his member.

Christine pulled off to admire her nephew's now solid bar of iron. "I'm hoping you always get this hard so fast. Ready to fuck my tits?"

...

With Kim in the robe and Jackie just in a towel, they sat at the kitchen table to eat their thrown together lunch.

"Have you seen this note from Steve?" asked Kim.

Jackie read the message. "Hmm? It says he's running errands. There's no mention he's gone to see your mother."

Kim frowned. "Is that a problem?"

"Steve will tell me if anything occurs, so no."

"And what will you tell him about us?"

"Interesting? I've got Steve on a full disclosure promise, and he knows about your mother and I, but if we're not telling your mother about what else is going on, let's keep this between us. At least for now."

"That works for me. I get constantly nagged as it is, and once mum finds out I'm fucking Steve, there's no telling how she's going to react."

"Hmm?" Pondered Jackie, picking up her phone. "I wonder how Steve is getting on with your mother?"

"You're not calling her now, are you?" squealed Kim.

"Don't worry, I'll not tell her you're here, so just try to keep quiet."

Jackie unlocked the phone and went quiet herself.

"What's up?" asked Kim?"

"I've a message from your mother saying she's in the beauty salon getting a manicure while Steve and Charlotte are running the errands. Then she plans on treating them to lunch."

Kim sniggered, then looked annoyed. "I thought I'd convinced mum, Charlotte wasn't a good choice when it came to distracting Steve."

"What about me?" exclaimed Jackie. "Half the reason I let you seduce me so easily is because I thought Steve was seducing your mother."

Kim's eyes faded. "Is that true?"

Jackie reached across and took Kim's hand. "Not now. You can have me as often as we get the chance, regardless of whether Steve is fucking your mother."

Kim's smile returned, then she laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" asked Jackie.

"Poor Steve. He knows this trip with Charlotte is a set up."

"And Charlotte, with her crush?"

"I'm guessing she's clueless, but she has a boyfriend and Steve's promised me not to get involved."

Jackie looked at her niece. "My, my. You did make an impression on my son. And I'm not just talking about the one you left in my bed covers."

Kim tried to hide her blush, "I'm still sorry about that."

Jackie smiled at her niece. "I tell you what, Kim. Let's finish our lunch, then make up my bed and straighten Steve's. If all Steve has done today is run errands, he's going to come home as horny as fuck."

...

Christine slipped from the bed and encouraged Steve to the edge before getting between his legs to encase his cock in her bountiful breasts. Holding them tight, she dropped down until the head of her nephew's cock appeared at the top of her cleavage. Christine bent her neck, sucked the cock head into her mouth and slavered it with saliva before letting it disappear back into the crease between her tits.

Steve watched on in awe as his aunt repeated the process until his slickened erection could slide with ease between Christine's soft tits. As his passion rose he added a hip jerk, sending the tip of his cock into his aunt's waiting mouth.

When Steve came, Christine wrapped her lips tight about the head and drank in a second load of her nephew's cum, this time savoring it on her tongue before swallowing it down.

Steve helped his aunt up from her knees and onto the bed.

"Fuck, Aunt Chrissie, that was awesome."

Christine rolled onto her back where her tits flattened on her chest, each nipple floating in the middle like the cherry on top of a huge but not quite set blancmange. Steve leaned over and sucked each nipple in turn, his aunt pushing her tits together as she watched her nephew make love to her body.

Taking care not to contact the sensitive skin surrounding his aunt's labia, Steve reached a hand down and let his fingers explore her prominent flaps. Easing them apart he slid his index finger into Christine's very wet cunt, his thumb landing on top of her protruding clit.

Without lifting his lips from her nipple, Steve turned his head to check on his aunt. To the smile on her lips she added an approving nod.

Keeping his eyes locked on Christine's, Steve inserted a second finger. Another nod and he added a third. When it was followed by a fourth, Christine's eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her hips up in pleasure.

Keeping his hand from touching his Aunt's depilated flesh, Steve started to fuck her pussy with all four fingers, his thumb keeping time on Christine's clit until he felt the first tremors of her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," cried Christine as she bucked on Steve's hand.

Steve held his hand deep and kept a grip on his aunt's clit, extending her orgasm.

Christine pulled her nephew up and planted a kiss on his lips. "Oh, you sneaky clever boy, bringing me off like that while avoiding my sore bits."

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Steve held up his sticky fingers and sucked each one clean. In response, Christine pulled his face back into her tits and held him close.

"I think that's enough for today without getting your cock inside me," she told him. "But you'd better keep something in reserve after fucking your mother, because next time I'll be expecting you to make up for the fucking I've missed out on."

"From today, or since you first wanted my cock?" Steve joked.

"That challenge would take a good while to fulfil, and I'm game if you are, but let's start with today," Christine replied, her tits shaking as she laughed.

Still naked, Christine followed Steve into the bathroom, then watched him take a quick shower and get dressed before sending him on his way and taking a shower herself.

...

As Jackie and her niece mounted the stairs to sort out the beds, Kim tugged the towel from her aunt's body. Jackie squealed, then ran ahead to escape Kim's clutches, stopping only on reaching her son's bedroom.

"Truce," screamed Jackie as a naked Kim entered, her robe discarded on the landing.

Kim walked up to her aunt, "I'm going to eat you out on your son's bed, have a problem with that?"

Falling backwards, her aunt scrambled up Steve's bed as Kim followed on all fours. When the headboard brought her retreat to a halt, Jackie could only watch as her niece, ass in the air, crawled catlike between her legs and started to lap at her cunt.

"Ah, oh fuck, we're supposed to be, fuck, making the beds," exclaimed Jackie before placing her hands on Kim's head to hold her in place."

"Nuh, nu uh a nuh," replied Kim not breaking from the tonguing she was giving her aunt.

Taking Kim's answer to mean the beds could wait, Jackie laid back, eyes closed, and let her niece go to town.

...

Steve's stomach rumbled as he drove away and recalled his aunt had promised him something to eat. Of course, it might always have been her pussy she was offering, but that was before they'd realised any activity down there was a bust.

All the same, something to eat was what he needed and Steve toyed with the idea of grabbing a fast food lunch, then he recalled his mother might still be in bed and hadn't had breakfast when he left.

Gunning his car at the shortest route, Steve decided he'd lunch with his mother before eating her pussy for dessert. Except when he got home, his aunt's car was in his space on the drive. Knowing Kim had the car, it wasn't difficult to work out she was inside, but for why and since when?

Having been forced to park a block away, Steve let himself in without making a sound. Halfway up the stairs was strewn a white towel, it was damp to the touch. At the top of the stairs lay his mother's towelling robe, which was also damp. Add that to the moans of his mother's voice coming from his bedroom and Steve had no problem concluding Kim had re-enacted her previous day's seduction of him, but this time on his mother.

Hearing his mother vocalise her pleasure, but not at his hands, had Steve hard in a second. He stripped naked where he stood, then approached his bedroom door to take in the sight it presented.

There on the bed was Kim, her ass raised in the air. Her head was between his mother's legs, eating her cunt. Something Steve had pictured himself doing not five minutes ago.

...

Several minutes had passed and Jackie's pussy was throbbing its way to yet another orgasm when she felt Kim's face get pushed into her pussy. At the same time, Kim let out a muffled squeal. When Jackie opened her eyes, she saw nothing.

"What happened there?" she asked Kim, who had stopped her licking and looked somewhat distracted.

"Urgh, fuck, I think your son is eating my pussy. At least I hope it's your son," Kim replied, her eyes rolling back as whatever was happening impacted her body.

Jackie tried to see around her niece and caught a glimpse of a hand as it ran over the peach of Kim's ass. "Steve? Is that you?"

The hand left Kim's ass for long enough to give a thumbs up and Jackie relaxed.

"It is Steve," she informed Kim.

"Gnuh, uh, uh," was all she got in reply

Keen to see what had distracted her niece to such a degree, Jackie shuffled clear and crawled down the bed to where all the action was happening. When her naked son came into view he was kneeling on the floor, his face buried in the cleft of Kim's ass. She craned her head and peered into the gap. Steve's hands were holding his cousin's ass cheeks wide, his tongue deep in her cunt.