A Mother's Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett07
Brett07
240 Followers

Jackie recalled how wonderful it felt when Steve did that to her. No wonder Kim had such a far away look.

Glancing down, Jackie caught sight of her son's bouncing erection. She slid a hand over the edge of the bed and took hold of her favourite fuck toy.

Steve jumped in surprise, but like a pro, never broke from keeping Kim's pussy entertained.

When Jackie tried to get her head in the narrow gap, her son rotated his hips enough for her to take him into her mouth.

While his mother sucked on his cock, Steve pushed Kim through a series of orgasms, until she crashed flat to the bed as the final one exploded her over-fucked mind.

In search of Steve's cum, Jackie continued to suck on her son's cock. Although it pulsed strongly, he didn't erupt. Something she was certain should have happened by now had he gone without sex, just as she and Kim had concluded.

Frustrated at her failure, Jackie pulled the cock from her lips and demanded, "Just who've you been fucking, Steve?"

Kim rolled her shattered body onto her back. "Steve's been fucking someone else?"

Her aunt got to her feet to see a frown on Kim's face. "He sure has."

Kim rolled off the bed and stood next to her aunt, leaving Steve on his knees.

"Could you taste pussy on his cock?" she asked Jackie.

Jackie frowned. "The was no pussy juice, but your cousin here has a hair trigger when it's his first load for a while and, despite some of my best efforts, he hasn't yet cum."

Steve got to his feet and was pushed flat on the bed by his mother before he could speak.

"Should we check his body for clues?" asked Kim.

"How else will we find out?" Jackie replied.

They climbed onto the bed either side of the prone Steve, level with his cock. Jackie took hold of her son's still rigid erection as if it wasn't attached.

"See here, Kim. It's recovered enough to get hard, but has the durability that only comes with repeated use. Have you fucked this today?"

Kim moved her face closer to where Steve's cock stood proud in his mother's fingers and gave it a studious look. "No, Aunt Jackie. I've not been fucked by this cock since yesterday."

"And I've not fucked it since early this morning, yet this impressive weapon has seen action since then."

"Could the pussy juice have been washed off?" asked Kim.

"Why don't you have a sniff, see what you can smell?"

Kim buried her nose into Steve's pubic hair and sniffed. "I can't pick up any feminine odours that shouldn't be there. Wait, what's this?"

Kim pulled back her head to point at the base and Jackie leaned in to see what her niece had found.

"I can't see anything?"

"Just there," replied Kim, her finger tip millimetres from the root of her cousin's cock.

"That red patch?" asked Jackie.

"That's it."

Jackie parted her son's pubic hair. "Hang on, there's another on my side."

"And one here," added Kim.

They both looked around the base of Steve's cock, Jackie moving it from side to side to get a better look.

"Lipstick!" they exclaimed as one.

"But who's?" asked Kim.

Jackie took a second look. "It's not your mother's regular shade."

"It's not Charlotte's, is it?" gasped Kim. "But Steve told me he wasn't interested in fucking my sister."

"May I interject?" offered Steve.

"Hush, Dear, girls talking," his mother replied. "Now, Kim. What did my son say about not fucking Charlotte?"

"He knows she has a boyfriend and, after going through his own breakup, didn't want to get involved. But then Charlotte used to carry a torch for Steve, so, there's that."

Both Steve and his mother picked up on Kim's downbeat tone.

"These lipstick marks are a long way down," observed Jackie. "Does Charlotte know how to deep throat a cock?"

Kim looked at where the lipstick patches circled the base, then let her eyes run the length of Steve's cock until they reached the head and she gasped. "I'm not even sure if Charlotte likes to suck cock, and I couldn't get my lips that far down. It's not possible."

"Oh, it's possible," replied Jackie." It just takes lots of practice, so I doubt your sister has developed the skill."

"Then who?" Kim demanded, the question aimed at her aunt despite Steve being right there.

"Your mother for one," replied Jackie.

"Except it's not my mother's lipstick."

"Leave this to me, I'll get you an answer," said her aunt.

Steve got ready to be questioned, but Jackie jumped from the bed and breaking her own rule, dashed downstairs naked.

"Hi, Kim," said Steve. "Didn't expect to find you here?"

"Hi, yes, well, you know. Opportunities need to be taken."

"Seems you've made a lot of progress."

Kim gave Steve a weak smile. "I was helped by the fact we thought my mother was seducing you, until we found the text message about you and Charlotte running errands. Have a good time doing that?"

"It was torture," Steve replied. "Your sister kept on about Brad this and Brad that, as if ten seconds of not mentioning his name would bring the world to an end."

Kim laughed, "He's her first serious boyfriend after you, she's just putting you in your place."

"I was never Charlotte's boyfriend," Steve replied.

"According to her note books and diaries you were," corrected Kim.

"But that was all in her mind."

"And in her mind you were besotted with her, so she has to use Brad as a shield, or else you may take her for yourself."

"That's all a bit Mills and Boon, isn't it?"

"That's all a bit Charlotte," Kim corrected.

Both stopped at the sound of Jackie stomping up the stairs.

"And you say you haven't fucked my son?" said Jackie into her phone as she re-entered the bedroom. She lifted a finger to her lips and hushed them to silence. "Then how cum he has a lipstick ring around the base of his cock?"

There was a pause.

"What do you mean, sucking isn't fucking?"

Another pause.

"Why not? Couldn't you get him off and so sent him home for his mother to finish the job?"

A much longer pause followed, then Jackie sniggered.

"What? All of it? And you can't stop the itching? Oh, you poor baby. I'll be right over to take care of everything... No, that's fine. Steve can find his own solution to the problem, I'm coming right now."

Jackie ended the call and turned to Kim. "Okay if I leave you to take care of this?" she asked, pointing at her son's erection.

"No problem, Aunt Jackie," replied Kim, who took possession of Steve's cock before his mother left the room.

Naked and alone, but not having planned this, Kim and Steve took a moment.

Kim had thought she could wait until her aunt had got dressed and left the house before fucking her cousin. But she'd been longing to repeat the feel of his cock inside her and took Steve by surprise when she straddled his hips and buried him in her cunt.

Having impaled herself on his cock, she looked Steve in the eye and asked, "How is it my mother knows about you fucking your mother?"

Steve wondered if Kim's pussy was some sort of lie detector. "It seems when they went 'shopping', my mother wasn't her normal self and your mother got curious. Somehow she worked out I was the variable and her response, well, you saw the result."

Kim squeezed Steve's cock with her pussy. "Being caught with lipstick on your cock is a step beyond having it on your collar. It's a good job your mother and I aren't the jealous types. Did you put up any resistance?"

"Once your mother had decided she wanted me, I never stood a chance."

"Poor Steve. It must have been terrible for you. But did I hear right? You didn't get to fuck my mother? And does that have anything to do with why your mother is going to her?"

Steve grimaced at the memory. "Your mother told me and Charlotte she was getting a manicure and facial, but added a full Brazilian, which has yet to cool down."

Kim winced. "Ouch! Did you see the result?"

"Lobster red is the colour that best fits," revealed Steve.

"I'm betting it was her first waxing, they're always the worst!" exclaimed Kim.

"So you know what that feels like?"

Kim raised her pussy to the head of Steve's cock and tugged his pubic hair. "Would you like to find out for yourself?"

"No way!" cried Steve, his hands flying to protect his exposed crotch.

Kim laughed. "Nor me."

"Then how do you get hairless? Your mother says her tits get in the way of shaving and yours are almost as big."

Kim lowered back down on her cousin's cock and Steve moved his hands to rest on her thighs.

"I can shave myself," she explained. "But it's easier when someone does it for you."

"And who would that be?" asked Steve.

"Me and some of my friends have a regular board game night that ends with us shaving each other."

Deep inside Kim's pussy, Steve's cock pulsed.

"Was that at the thought of game night or a gaggle of girls getting their pussies shaved?" asked Kim.

"The game night thing, of course. Do you play in the nude?

"Sometimes, but you won't be there to see it. The girls I play with are gay and would run a mile at the sight of a cock with a man's body attached."

"What kind of board games do you play?"

Kim giggled at the memory and sent her tits shaking. "We have a version of monopoly where you pay the rent with sexual favours?"

The image of him, Kim, and their mothers, all naked and playing monopoly, made Steve's cock pulse harder still.

Kim answered his pulse with a clench of her own and then started to rock. In reply, Steve ran his thumbs into the crease at the top of his cousin's thighs and massaged her clit.

Just then the bedroom door opened and a fully dressed Jackie leaned in through the gap.

"Will you be alright for a while, Kim?" she asked, as if seeing her niece fuck her son wasn't odd in the least.

"It's okay, Aunt Jackie, I've got this," Kim replied, increasing the height of her bounce.

Jackie leaned to the side until her son's head came into view. "And you play nice, Steve, no roughhousing," she added as if leaving them on a playdate.

Steve looked at his mother's face, which had appeared alongside his cousin's tits as they rose and fell. "I promise, Mum. How long will you be gone?"

"I'll give you a call, but don't expect me back too soon."

"Okay, thanks, Mum."

When Jackie's head disappeared, she left the bedroom door open. A few moments later, they heard the front door close.

"We know Mum sucked you off, but was that all?" Kim asked, not slowing the pace.

"She had me fuck her tits and I came in her mouth," replied Steve.

Kim grabbed her tits and held them together as if there was a cock between them. "Did she like that? Because I tried it once and didn't enjoy it at all."

"She sucked on the head as she was doing it, which was way sexy, but I guess there's more in it for the guy. I could ask her to show you?" suggested Steve.

Kim stopped at the top of a bounce with Steve's cock head just between her labia. "You just want to fuck me and my mother at the same time."

"Only in the name of research. I mean, we are only doing this so our mothers can get to fuck each other more often, aren't we?"

Kim slammed back down on her cousin's cock, slapping his thighs with her tight butt. "That's right. Which is why my mother is not going to find out about us."

"Hang on a minute. Just when did you find out about me and my mother?" Steve asked, holding Kim steady to stop her from bouncing.

"Finding your mother's naked ass in your bed was a big clue," laughed Kim. "Not that she admitted the fact until I asked her outright. By the way, just why were you sneaking a peek at your mother's clean panties when you had full access to both the wearer and her used ones?"

Steve turned the same colour his mother had when confronted by Kim. "I, um, I was the one who had washed them. I'd just finished putting them on the airer when you showed up."

Kim suppressed the laugh but her eyes danced with mirth. "Hmm? A nice cock and a naked laundry service. No wonder your mother thinks you're a keeper."

Steve groaned as he pictured himself with an endless stack of cum filled panties to wash while his cousin and mother pleasured themselves.

On seeing his dejected look, Kim's bottled up laughter broke free. "Don't worry, Steve. Laundry night is only once a week."

Steve shook off the illusion and Kim resumed riding his cock. Several minutes later they were still going at it, neither nearing an orgasm.

"My mother's cock sucking must be awesome for you to last this long," said Kim, slowing the pace.

"I could say the same about what my mother did to you," Steve pointed out.

Kim, having done all the work, slid off to lay next to Steve.

"Something's not right," she huffed.

Steve pulled her in close and planted a kiss on her head. Kim lifted her face and returned the kiss to his lips. They continued to exchange kisses, each lasting longer until they merged into a full tongue twisting snog.

Kim's hand, which had been resting on his chest, reached down and took hold of her cousin's cock. Steve's moved from her shoulder, caressed it's way down her back and slid onto her ass.

When her cousin's fingers massaged her youthful buttock, Kim pushed her pussy against Steve's hip and began to stroke his cock. Steve eased Kim onto her back to make his way down her body and eat her pussy, but she stopped him.

"I want you inside me," she whispered, her eyes locked on his.

Not one to argue, Steve got between his cousin's legs and slid his cock into her welcoming pussy.

As they started to fuck, Kim held him close to her chest and wrapped her legs about his back.

"Fuck, yes, this is it," she cried, as all of her cousin's hard cock pistoned her cunt.

The feel of Kim's heat burning into his cock sent Steve's desire to new heights and he thrust all the harder.

This time it was different, this time they both surged to a mutual climax that started with a loss of all control and ended with a flood of endorphins into their minds.

With Steve's softening cock still inside his cousin, they rolled onto their sides. It was Kim who spoke first.

"It's all your fault," she accused.

"My fault?" Steve asked, his cock slipping its bond.

Kim gave his chest an annoyed thump. "Yes, you've ruined fucking for me."

"In what way?" he asked.

"I used to like fucking because it was fucking, but you and your, 'I want there to be more,' has got me all confused."

Steve pulled her closer. "I'm not apologising for that. Sex is so much better with an emotional connection."

Kim looked Steve in the eye. "But I know where that leads and it's not part of my plans."

"Then just enjoy the moment. I don't remember asking you to give up on what you want."

"And what about you, Steve? What are your plans?"

Steve wanted to step back from the seriousness of Kim's question and rubbed his stomach. "Right now, something to eat. I've burnt so many calories today I'm in danger of fading away."

Kim laughed. "That's not what I meant and you know it. Besides, my mother's message said she was going to treat you and Charlotte to lunch."

"Charlotte did a runner with the shopping before then. Your mother did invite me into the house for something to eat, but at that point I think it was her pussy she had in mind."

With the spell broken, Kim got up from the bed. "Well, all I've had is a light snack, so take me to lunch."

"What, out somewhere?"

"Yes, out somewhere."

"Like a date?"

"If we're going to be more than fuck buddies, yes, like a date."

Steve sat up to stare at his naked body then at Kim's. "Should we get dressed?"

"And shower first. Make sure to get the rest of my mother's lipstick off your cock."

They both looked at his cum covered cock and Kim moved in close.

"Any left, or have your pussy lips licked it away?" he asked.

"There's still a trace," sighed Kim, as she realised her mother could get more of Steve's cock down her throat than he'd got in her pussy. "I'll check again after we've showered."

They went onto the landing, where Kim turned towards his mother's bedroom. "I've just remembered we were going to make your mother's bed. Want to give me a hand?"

Kim entered and Steve followed to find her looking at the damp patch on the mattress.

"What the fuck happened here?" asked Steve.

"Your mother and I made some memories," Kim explained.

Steve recalled the memories he'd made with Kim in this very bed. "Fair enough, but won't it need to dry before we can make it?"

"I guess," agreed Kim.

Kim made Steve wait while she showered. When he was done, she was dressed. She watched while he dried then took hold of his cock, saying, "Lipstick Inspection time."

While Kim took a close look for any that remained, Steve wondered what she'd do on finding some. The image of Kim removing it with her lips and tongue pushed fresh blood into his member.

"If there's any left, it might take a scourer to get off," mused Kim, causing Steve's blood flow to reverse direction.

"All gone?" asked a nervous Steve, unsure if his cousin had been joking.

"Seems so," she replied, letting his deflated member drop.

They returned to Steve's room and Kim sat on the bed to watch him dress.

"Where shall we go?" he asked as he pulled on his jeans before getting a clean shirt.

"I know where our mothers met for lunch," said Kim.

"Mancini's. It's where they always go," revealed Steve. "I dropped my mother there about six weeks ago."

Kim paused for a moment. "Do you think they always go there before a sex session?"

It was Steve's turn to think back. "When Mum got home that day she was a bit wobbly from drinking."

"More likely wobbly from being fucked silly," corrected Kim with a dirty chuckle.

"Then let's go and find out how Mancini's fits into the equation," replied Steve. "Whose car are we taking?"

Kim thought for a moment. "Leave yours here. If Mum calls and we go back to my place, your mother can take you home."

"Sounds like a plan," agreed Steve.

Together they walked down the stairs, grabbed their jackets, and headed out.

Before closing the front door, Steve looked back into the empty house to marvel at all that had transpired, and in only a week.

When he turned, Kim was holding open the passenger door of her mother's car. Stopping at her side, he kissed her.

"Cut that out," cried Kim. "Someone might see."

"Let them," Steve replied.

Kim felt a warm glow that was different from any she'd ever felt. In response, she wrapped her arms around Steve's neck and kissed him back.

...

Thank you for getting this far. Part 6, though not yet written, is likely to bring this series to a close. . . But not before Steve gets to fuck his Aunt, Mother and cousin some more!

Brett07
Brett07
240 Followers