A Mother's Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim smiled at her aunt. "Sounds to me your lust for Steve is just as bad. But with all these so called super sexy clothes he sees you in, how come it took him six months to make his move?"

Now it was Jackie's turn to laugh. "I'm afraid that was my fault. You see, there's one type of outfit Steve finds a turnoff. The baggy sweat pants and equally baggy tops I started wearing after he moved in."

"Which you wore to hide your body from him?" asked Kim, well aware of having to conceal her assets from unwanted attention.

"Which I wore to give me easy access to my pussy and nipples the moment his back was turned. Steve being here had me horny as hell all the time, and your mother wasn't around enough to scratch the itch."

"So, how did it end?"

"Last Friday it all became too much. We spent the evening on the couch, with my pussy on fire and begging for attention. In the end it was me who made the move, and with far less subtlety than you used in seducing me."

"Fuck, that's hot. Let's get me into something we can use to get me off."

Jackie returned to the wardrobe and started to rummage.

"How about this?" asked Kim, holding up the plain dress Steve had found so enticing.

Jackie gave it a look and wasn't convinced.

"We could add stockings and suspenders," suggested Kim.

"I've some new ones in this drawer," replied Jackie.

Kim shucked her skirt and bra, then sat on the bare mattress while Jackie rolled on the stockings and took a feel of the soft flesh at the top of her niece's thighs.

Together they attached the suspender belt, then Kim slipped on the dress. Her tight bubble butt and youthful tits filled it out in all the right places.

Jackie reached out to trace where Kim's nipple made a bump in the fabric. "I think I can see the appeal."

Kim took her aunt's hand to lead her back to Steve's room but Jackie stood her ground.

"Your activities with Steve in my bed have had an impact on me. Mind if we amend the impact?"

"On the bare mattress?" asked Kim.

Jackie replied by laying flat on her back. Kim hitched the dress, climbed over the prone body, then shuffled forward until her cunt was above her aunt's face.

Raising her head, Jackie took her niece's cunt lips into her mouth. Kim settled down on her aunt's face and let the skirt of the dress fall back into place.

...

"There's one item left, and I know where I can get it, but it's not here at the shopping centre," declared Charlotte.

"So what now?" Steve asked, desperate to get home to his mother but not able to just cut and run.

Charlotte looked at the bags she and Steve were carrying. "I need to get back to work by lunchtime. If I take all these and get that last item, can you run my mother home?"

Steve, feeling the obligation of being the one who had brought her, agreed. They walked to where Charlotte had parked, loaded the boot and shared the briefest of hugs. As Charlotte drove off, Steve called his aunt.

"Oh, hi Steve. Completed the list?"

"All done," he acknowledged.

"And Charlotte?"

"Charlotte's left with the shopping, I'm waiting for you."

"Well, that's disappointing. I thought you two would have a lot to catch up on."

"We got all caught up while walking the shops," explained Steve. "How's it looking with you?"

"Not much longer. I'll call you back when I'm done."

Steve walked to the beauty salon and found a nearby bench to sit out the time until his aunt would emerge.

...

Under the cover of the dress, Jackie set about devouring her niece's cunt, her hands roaming over the stocking tops, tight thighs and firm ass of a much younger body. Kim rocked her hips in time to her aunt's tongue lashes. Every so often she lifted the skirt to let in fresh air and observe Jackie's face, the bottom half of which glistened with copious amounts of pussy juice.

Jackie held the rhythm she knew would keep her niece on a simmer, but was soon urged on by Kim to go faster and deeper.

Having reached the top of the mountain and climaxed, Kim thought that was it, but Jackie's lips and tongue took her to peak after peak, each one higher than the last.

With Kim holding onto her tits as she bounced on her aunt's face, it was left to Jackie to lift the skirt and replenish the air.

"Argh," cried Kim, as the peaks of her climaxes merged into one continuous upslope and the muscles in her legs locked up, stopping all movement.

When Jackie tried to take another suck of her niece's overworked cunt, Kim threw herself clear, almost falling from the bed.

"Fuck, Aunt Jackie," she huffed. "I thought my lesbian friends were good, but you could show them a thing or two."

"Thank you, Kim, but there's a couple of added elements being family brings to the party."

Kim thought for a minute. "I get the taboo thing is exciting, but what's the other part?"

"The unwavering and lifelong love only family can have for each other. It brings a level of closeness few can aspire to."

Kim laughed. "I wondered if something like that played a part in how good it felt to be with Steve, and now you."

Jackie reached over and stroked Kim's hair. "Then just imagine how good it will feel with your mother, because as far as pussy licking goes, we're not just sisters, we're identical twins."

Kim rolled from the bed to take a look in the dressing table mirror and lifted both hands to frame her face.

"That's it, that's it," she cried.

"What's what?" asked Jackie.

"I've got the same silly grin my mother has after you've fucked her."

"And she has fucked me," added her aunt.

Jackie lay prone on the bed, legs akimbo in open invitation.

"Have you ever done tribbing?" asked Kim.

...

The, 'Not much longer' had been thirty minutes when Steve spotted his aunt at the beauty salon's front desk, paying her bill. By the time she was done, Steve was holding open the entrance and staring at the transformation in front of him. His aunt Christine's eyebrows had been plucked to perfection, her makeup was flawless, and her skin seemed to glow. Had he not known the truth, he'd have taken her for Kim's not much older sister. As she put away her credit card he caught a glimpse of the blood red colour of her nails and realised they matched the lipstick which outlined the broad smile on her face.

"Thank you for waiting, Steve," said his aunt, choosing to ignore the fact her nephew's eyes were on stalks.

"Um, you're welcome," he replied.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes, of course," agreed Steve, not moving an inch.

"It might be easier, if you weren't blocking the doorway."

Without letting go of the door, Steve eased to one side. Christine squeezed past her nephew closer than the gap demanded and he felt something brush across his crotch. He wasn't sure if it was his aunt's hip or a hand. Not that it mattered, as a combination of the touch, his aunt's appearance, and the horniness from not having been able to fuck his mother at least twice by now, had his cock swelling at an alarming rate.

Steve used going through the doorway to straighten his cock, which now made a ridge up the front of his pants rather than the horizontal tenting his member had first formed.

"Keep up, Dear," called his aunt, glancing over her shoulder to see her nephew struggle as he exited the salon.

Christine kept up a swift pace, leaving Steve in her wake playing catch-up. Not that Steve made the effort to close those final few feet as having his aunt just in front of him gave his bulging crotch cover from the eyes of those going the other way.

When they arrived at his car, they were alone. Steve, keeping the car between them, moved to the drivers side and unlocked it. Except his aunt Christine just stood there waiting for her gallant nephew to open her door.

Suppressing a sigh, Steve complied. His aunt didn't step clear, which compelled him to squeeze by. To have passed with his back would have been rude, but in facing her, avoiding contact with her jutting breasts was all but impossible.

Christine was smiling sweetly as they came face to face, Steve arching his back to keep himself clear. His aunt took a step back, and, whether by accident or design, (it was design,) her butt bounced her off the car behind.

Steve caught her in his arms, but Christine remained off balance, pinning her nephew against his car with her breasts and trapping the back of her hand against his hardened cock.

They stayed that way for several seconds before his aunt tried to resolve the situation by pulling her hand free, made difficult as she was still holding her purse. Christine's hand made repeated up and down motions against his cock before she finally got it clear.

"Sorry about that," said Christine as she eased herself off her nephew.

"It was, err, my fault entirely," apologised Steve, trying to dispel the notion his aunt had all but jacked him off in the middle of a public car park.

This time Christine did stand aside as Steve opened the door, not that his aunt was done, making sure to press her breasts against her nephew's arm as she got in.

The walk around the back to the driver's side took longer as Steve tried to wrestle his cock into some sort of order.

Had he succeeded it wouldn't have mattered as when he climbed in, Steve was presented with a view of his aunt's cleavage. She'd pulled wide her jacket and undone three buttons on her blouse, then used the seatbelt to separate her breasts and gape open the blouse to reveal the side view of a large tit, encased in a scalloped edged white bra.

When Steve forced his eyes up to his aunt's face, she was staring straight ahead as if nothing was wrong.

...

"Tribbing? What's tribbing?" Jackie asked her niece.

"It's where we rub our pussies together, like kissing, but cunt to cunt."

Jackie's head and legs moved about as she tried to picture how that was possible.

"I'll show you," offered Kim. "Do you have any lube? because if it gets vigorous there can be some skin on skin friction. On the plus side, it can be very stimulating and you can get your hand in there to play with both our clits at the same time."

"I'm in," replied Jackie.

While she searched her bedside table for the tube of lube, her niece stripped out of the plain dress and removed the stockings and suspenders.

Kim took the tube and looked at her aunt. "Do you have a strap-on like the one my mother has?"

"That strap-on belongs to us both, but we keep it at your mother's."

"Surely you could afford one each?"

Jackie paused, then decided the time for secrets had passed. "There's only one because it represents a cock your mother and I once shared."

Kim looked a little confused. "Once, as in, it happened just once or..."

"Once, as in the owner is no longer with us," interrupted Jackie."

There was a pause, then Kim looked aghast. "Do you mean, Uncle Rob?"

"I do. We three formed a bond some time after your mother kicked your father out, then, when your uncle passed away, we got the cock in his memory."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," cried Kim, dropping the lube to grab hold of her aunt.

"Whatever's the matter," asked Jackie as her niece started to cry.

"If I'd known what it meant, I'd never have touched it."

"Hey, don't take on so," soothed her aunt. She lifted her niece's head. "Touched it?"

Kim's face was full of guilt. "More than touched it."

"You mean you..."

It was Kim's turn to interrupt. "I mean it took my virginity, and I used it to practice giving blow jobs. Though I always cleaned it before putting it back."

"I should hope so too," Jackie replied with a smile.

"You aren't cross?" asked Kim, wiping her now drying eyes.

"If anything, I'm jealous. I always wished it had been my Robert who had taken my virginity."

Kim gave her aunt a shy smile. "So, in a sense, when I was fucking myself with that cock, it was Uncle Rob who was fucking me?"

"We always picture your uncle when we use it, so yes."

"If it's in memory of uncle Rob. How come my mother has it?"

Jackie looked about as if someone might be listening, then whispered, "I never told you this, but your mother can't get enough of it. We used to swap it back and forth, but she was always late in returning it, then would nag for it back. In the end, I just let her keep it."

"And how do you feel about that?" asked Kim.

"Your father stopped fucking your mother after you were born, and wasn't that loving before then. I've many years of memories from my Robert's sweet loving to sustain me, but your mother clings to those years he fucked us both. Not that we don't relive those times when we're together."

"It's looking good for something that's getting such heavy use. Just when did you get it?" asked Kim.

"That one?" I think, maybe eighteen months or so ago?"

"That one?" exclaimed Kim.

"We've had three, maybe four. It's not the cock that's special, it's what it represents, which is why we have only one at a time."

"And the old ones?"

Jackie laughed. "You can't give them to charity, now can you?"

Kim pictured an old lady getting all excited on spotting the donated strap-on amongst the bric-a-brac in a charity shop window. "So what do you do with them?"

"We wanted to cremate the first but couldn't bring ourselves to do it. So it's wrapped and buried under the willow at the bottom of my garden. The others are there as well."

"Let's hope the next owner of this house doesn't have a dog," laughed Kim.

Jackie gasped. "Can you imagine the look on the owner's face as the dog drops it in front of them, expecting it to be thrown like a fetch toy?"

"And the tug of war when they try to get it from him," added Kim.

Her aunt covered her mouth to keep from howling with laughter. "Oh, Steve would cringe at the sight of that. Men are so afraid of their bits getting harmed."

Kim placed a hand on her aunt's thigh. "Talking of bits, are you ready to mash ours together?"

"Seeing as you've been fucked by my son, and metaphorically fucked by my husband, I think it only right I get to stick my small cock of a clit in your tight little pussy."

...

With his boner only getting harder, Steve drove away from the shopping centre.

"Thank you for today," said Christine.

Steve glanced at his aunt. She had twisted in her seat, exposing more of her breasts, but with no sign she was aware.

"You're welcome," he replied, forcing his eyes back to the road.

"I'm also sorry for throwing you and Charlotte together like that."

"Like what?" Steve asked, playing dumb.

Christine sighed. "Charlotte used to have a thing for you, but I guess that's past. I just thought, with you being all alone now, you two might have found some common ground, get you back out into society. But then I had a lot of time in the beauty salon to think and realised it wouldn't work. So you telling me Charlotte had gone, came as no surprise."

Steve pushed down the urge to ask what his aunt's thoughts had been, though he had a good idea the conclusion she'd reached. They stopped at a set of traffic lights and he took a sidelong glance to find Christine looking half asleep, freeing him to take in her all but exposed breasts, so much was on display.

The sound of a car horn from behind told Christine her nephew's attention wasn't on the traffic, but she maintained her unresponsive stance and ignored the lurch when Steve got his act together and pulled away.

"Oh, we're here," exclaimed Christine as they came to a stop outside her house. She stretched as if waking, though really she'd lidded her eyes to steal glances at the bulge in her nephew's trousers. It had shown no sign of subsiding, which was exactly as she hoped.

Steve got out, walked around the front of his car and opened the passenger door, keeping it between him and his aunt, who had recovered her composure by doing up two of the buttons on her blouse.

Christine climbed out and stood facing her nephew, the door preventing any further contact of their bodies. "Come inside for something to eat, I messaged your mother and apologised for keeping you from her all this time, but she's yet to reply."

Not waiting for Steve's answer, Christine entered her house, leaving the door open wide.

There was no doubt in Steve's mind his aunt was determined to seduce him. He pulled out his phone, but couldn't decide who to call. He had no idea where Kim was, and, if his mother was yet to reply to her sister, she may still be asleep.

Steve put away the phone, locked up his car, and, like a gladiator going into the arena, entered the gaping maw of his aunt Christine's house, his defiantly hard and hungry cock leading the way.

...

Kim, watched closely by her fascinated aunt, applied the lube to Jackie's inner thighs, all over her vulva, and onto her mons. She handed the tube over and spread her legs wide. Jackie did the same to her niece, but curiosity got the better of her and she slipped a lube covered finger across her niece's rosebud.

Kim's ass spasmed in response and she closed her eyes. It told her aunt that something had been there, but maybe only a finger or tongue. An image of herself, feeding her son's cock into her niece's virgin asshole, gave Jackie a mini orgasm, adding cunt juice to the lube that now coated her thighs.

"Over to you, Kim, I think," said Jackie putting the lube on the bedside table.

Kim got two pillows and used them to brace her aunt against the headboard, then crossed one leg over Jackie's right leg and slid the other under her left. She shuffled her cunt forward, stopping an inch from her aunt's.

Jackie, her eyes glued to the sight of adjacent pussies, said, "Your mother and I love rubbing nipples, and we've tried rubbing nipple to clit, but there's too much tit flesh for her to do it to me."

"It's all in the hip," explained Kim. "You twist and turn to find the sweet spot, then slide and rub until it gets the job done. If you're not quite getting there, throw a hand or two into the mix. If you don't like it, we'll try something else."

Jackie raised her hip and Kim closed the gap, her aunt's eyes growing wide as she felt the heat of an aroused cunt burn into her own.

"Fuck me, that's a super sexy feeling," said Jackie, pushing her hip forward to increase the contact area.

Kim, knowing what to do, rubbed her clit across her aunt's eager gash until, like tiny swords, their clits clashed.

"Do that again," cried Jackie, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Braced by her arms, Kim raised her body from the bed and began to rub in earnest. Soon, her hips were a blur as she fucked their spread open pussies together, clits getting stimulated from every direction.

Humping in response, Jackie tried to keep her stiffened clit deep, emulating both her son and long dead husband's ventures into the forbidden folds of her niece's pussy. She realised Inserting a hand at this moment was pointless, Kim's flexibility and youthful vigour making it next to impossible. Jackie doubted, should she and her sister try this, they'd be so energetic, leaving room for fingers to get involved.

It was Kim who came first, releasing her juices over their conjoined cunts, the feel of which sent Jackie over the edge.

Dropping back to the mattress, and panting the most, Kim grinned at the success of their actions. "Are you sure you've not done this before, Aunt Jackie?"

"I'd have remembered for sure," replied Jackie, her grin matching Kim's. "And I hope we'll get to do it again."

"Today?" asked Kim.

Jackie's grin turned into a laugh. "Probably not, though these days my body doesn't seem to know when it's had enough. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. What say we get cleaned up, then get something to eat."

They got off the bed to discover a large wet spot had formed on the mattress, a mixture of lube and their pussy juice.

"We'll worry about that later," decided Jackie. She took her nieces hand and led her into the bathroom.