All Comments on 'A Mother's Luxuries Ch. 24'

by CouplingKnight

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

This is my first comment after reading this story thus far. My main criticism of this story is the painfully short chapters, my god you could possibly condense all this into five or six chapters. Love the storyline but frustrating to read.. Overall I still gave you a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating… looking forward to the next 100 chapters 😂😂😂

SirDarkeSirDarkeover 1 year ago

These are great! But like Aussie1951 said, you could condense these into longer chapters but less chapters. You should continue the story

Gym52Gym528 months ago

Throughout the twenty four chapters I have consistently scored this story as a four star rating, the understanding and imaginative scenario has carried well. I admit that I am a reader rather than a writer and my criticism comes from that standpoint, the short sharp chapters break up the flow of the text, making for difficult reading. I understand that you have probably be told to finish a chapter at a cliffhanger point, this is fine but there are situations within this story where it appears you have a word counter operating and you close the chapter as soon as the word count is reached even if that is mid-sentence. As other commentators have said you could easily have massed three of four of your chapters together into a single cohesive unit, which would have taken this story down to a pleasant six or seven chapters.

Congratulations on the work you have done on this work, you have stuck to the scenario throughout most of the chapters, I have not noticed too many glaring spelling or grammatical errors through this piece and ask that you continue to entertain with your musings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous