A Mother's Mistake? Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian makes his decision!
12.1k words
4.36
17.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha024
Alpha024
99 Followers

So in my last entry I left off with my mother saying she knew exactly where to start our new relationship, and boy did she. She ran off and came back with a binder.

"I have been working on this for a while. Ever since I learned that I wanted to be a sex slave. So to start there is a contract. It explains that I want to fully give my master all legal and physical ownership of me. Seeing as this is a bit different than I originally thought it would be, meaning I didn't expect to be my own son's slave we will have to change a few things, but I think it's a good base for us to start with." She went on. "You will find that in having ownership of me you will be completely responsible for any and all aspects of my life. From as simple as what clothes I wear to as complex as you're the one to decide to pull the plug if I end up on life support." She was beaming with excitement.

"Okay, well if that's the case then I'll need a few days to go through this and decide if this is something I actually want to do." I responded.

"Uh, okay take your few days, but know I'm not going to stop fucking you until you make a final decision." She explained, as she untied her robe.

"Wait!" I said in a demanding tone, to which she stopped her actions immediately. "Go put on something you think will impress me, then I want you to get dressed in regular clothes on top of it and come get me. I think we need to go on a run to the grocery store." I told her.

"I think you'll be a great master." She said happily, before sauntering out of the room.

While I had time I started looking through the binder. Like she said there was the contract, but what caught my eye was the tab labeled Paraphilias. (For those who do not know the word I will explain. Paraphilias are sexual interests, urges, fantasies, or behaviors involving objects, activities or situations.) Looking at my mom's list I quickly learned three things.

1. She is a complete erotic, passionate, and sexually open vixen.

2. She had very little to absolutely no inhibitions sexually.

3. I was more than willing to sign any dotted line she asked, for a taste of what was promised in this list of hers.

I read the list and was surprised by the detail that she went into. Each item even had a short description of what it was with a note of whether she had tried it before or if it was just an interest. They were also marked green, yellow, and red. There was an indication noting the colors' meaning and purpose. Green was 'Good to go' which meant she was 100% willing and wanting of the act. Yellow was 'Willing and wanting' of the act, but it had to be at the right time and place. Red was 'Hard limit' would comply if her master demands, but not something she would want or ask for. There was also a note at the bottom that said anything that was not mentioned on this list was either an extreme no, or something she had not found yet and could always be discussed because her inhibitions could change.

There were only two in red. The first was public humiliation, being disgraced in a public setting with people she does not know. She would prefer this to only be done behind closed doors and only around people that she was close to. The second was coprophilia, the use of fecal matter was only a last resort punishment and only reserved for extreme circumstances. To which I needed to ask a few questions at a later time. So I grabbed my laptop and started a note document so I could keep track of things I wanted to address when we sat down to redo this contract of hers.

I was just finishing up typing a few things when mom came back into the room. She was wearing a long shirt and jeans. So I had no signal of what was under her clothes. I stood and put my laptop away before leading the way out the door. We took her car to the store because she did not really like riding in my explorer.

At the store I grabbed everything I thought I needed to get through the next few days. As we strolled the aisles I tossed the items in the shopping cart. I got some energy drinks, protein bars, Gatorade, pedialyte, and such. Then we went to the pharmacy section of the store. In the cart went a few different types of performance supplements, some lube, and when I went to grab condoms mom reached up and stopped me. "No, baby. You don't need those. I guess you didn't get to the part in the binder where I listed my known fetishes, but I love cum and absolutely despise condoms. They get in the way of my breeding fetish." She whispered in my ear.

"I guess I need to get that read soon then." I said with a goofy smile.

"Mhmm, can we get out of here now?" She quickly rubbed my cock and pulled her hand back. "I really want that in my mouth again." She hummed in my ear.

Just like that we rushed to the checkout. We had not even pulled out of the parking lot and she was fishing my dick out of my jeans. Driving down the street getting road head was very cool. Which gave me an idea. I pulled into the first drive through I spotted.

"Why are we stopping?" she pulled off my cock.

"Going to grab us some snacks." I answered.

"Okay." she barely got out before my cock was engulfed again.

She stepped up her game when the voice came over the speaker box. "Welcome to Dairy Queen, what can I get you?" The woman asked, and mom swallowed my dick and used her throat muscles to work me over.

"Uhg, I'd like a milkshake!" I groaned.

"Okay sweetie, what flavor?" The woman asked.

"Just vanilla will do." I said back. Then pulled to the window as directed.

"Oh,my!" the girl at the window said when she saw a head bobbing in my lap as she looked into the car. "So just one vanilla shake?" She asked, blushing deeply.

"Yeah, she's working for hers now." I glanced down to bring more attention to my mother giving me head.

"Mhmm, looks like she'll earn it soon enough." A lustful gaze covered the girl's face.

I paid and received my milkshake, but instead of pulling off to go home I sat at the window and let the girl watch while mom sucked my cock to completion. To explain the decision, the girl did not take her eyes off the live show the whole time she made the shake. So I figured I could at least let her see the finish. Plus there were no other cars in the lane so I was not worried about any angry customers or anything. The girl realized I was not pulling off so she propped up in the window on one arm and was clearly fingering herself with the other. Which only turned me on more.

When I started to cum I pulled mom off my cock a few inches. So that this girl could watch her receive a facial. In response to that mom and I got to watch as the girl brought herself to a climax, after I stopped spewing on mom's face. Then mom sat back in her seat and made a show of cleaning the cum off her face and eating it for the girl. Her eyes stayed glued on us as she continued to shake and try to stifle her moans. When the show was complete I finally pulled off.

"Oh my god, that was hot!" Mom exploded when we got back on the road. "We for sure just made that girl's whole month." She said with true lustful excitement in her voice.

"Yeah definitely." I agreed, handing her the milkshake. "Here you deserve this."

"Oh, I believe this was meant for you." Mom showed me a little note scribbled on the cup before she read it aloud. "My name is Stacey, and if you two ever need a third give me a call. Thanks for the show." Mom was exuberant for the rest of the ride home.

Once we were back home I demanded that mom give me a strip show down to the outfit she put on for me. To which she did an excellent job and got my cock hard before she even removed the first piece of clothing. Once she was down to her baby blue strapless bustier and matching lace thong I was ready to fuck her brains out, and by the look on her face she was more than ready for just that. Instead I decided to do something else.

"So, the show we gave that girl turned you on huh?" I asked.

"Yes sir, it was amazing. I even had a small orgasm." She declared.

"So, would you like it if we took her up on her offer?"

"Oh, yes please!" Mom said excitedly.

"Well, bring me the cup." I said, and she was back quickly handing it to me.

"Okay, so here's my plan for tonight. I'm going to call her and see if she wants to come over. If she does I expect the two of you to let me work and keep yourselves busy and out of my way. When I get done I'll join you. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." She sounded a little annoyed to learn that I was not going to leap at a threesome, and in fact I myself could not believe I would choose work over one, but if tonight went well I would get another chance.

I typed in the number and hit the call button.

Ring...ring..ring "Hello?" The young woman's voice rang through the phone, and I hit the speaker icon so mom was able to hear the conversation.

"Hey, is this Stacey?" I asked.

"The one and only. Who's asking?" She asked sweetly.

"Well, My name is Brian, I believe we met earlier." I said in my best playful tone.

"Oh... Oh my god... I honestly did not think you would actually call." She stumbled over herself.

"Oh, well your offer was way too good to pass up." I remarked bluntly. "I was actually calling to see if you're available tonight?"

"Um, yeah, I'm just closing up. What time were you thinking about getting together, and where?" She was back to the sweet tone.

"Well, tonight it will just be you and Robin. I have some work to do, and I don't want to leave her alone. So I was going to ask if you don't mind coming to keep her company?" I explained.

"Not at all handsome. Just send me the address, and I'll run home and get cleaned up. Then let you know when I'm on my way." She suggested.

"NO!" Mom loudly cut into the conversation. "I want you to come just how you are!" She said enthusiastically. "I was so tempted to crawl through the window and attack you then and there. Now I get my chance. Please, just go get whatever you need for the night and bring that cute ass over here!"

"Um, okay, I just got the address. Seems you don't live too far from me so I will be there in an hour!" She returned with an excitement that matched mom's.

"Sounds good, we'll see you when you get here." I said before hanging up. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you might want to go throw on a robe or something." I directed to mom.

"Oh yeah." she said and left the room quickly.

Before I knew it there was a knock at the door. So after sitting the binder I had been looking at since mom left the room down, I went to answer it. I knew who was there, but what I saw left me speechless. Stacey had done as mom requested and kept the uniform on, but she had made a few adjustments to the 'working girl' look. First she had changed her hair style. At the restaurant she had on the visor with just a simple pony hanging out of the top. Now she wore it in a messy bun with her bangs loose and the bright red locks framed her beautiful face setting off her emerald green eyes. There was also a hint of makeup that was not there before. She had pulled her black polo out from where she had it tucked in her pants before, and tied it in a knot on her right side which had the effect of making it into a sort of crop top showing off the milky white skin of her flat stomach. Her belly button piercing was a green jewel that matched her eyes, and she had undone all the buttons on her shirt as well to show off her impressive cleavage. To complete the slutty ensemble she had unbuttoned and unzipped the skin tight black jeans. She also pulled the black lace of her thong up high on her hips. To sum it up she looked like she stepped out of the opening scene of a porno and came to my door.

"Hey Brian." She greeted me as I just stared at her. "Well, is everything okay?" She asked, finally breaking me out of my trance.

"Oh...yeah, sorry come on in." I held the door for her trying to get my thoughts together.

"Nice apartment, thought those stairs were going to kill me though." She commented.

"Yeah, they can be rough until you get use to them." I said back, now out of my fog and actually able to talk.

"Well, have a seat anywhere you like, I'll go get Robin." I offered.

"Well, that's a hard thing to do." She commented before I left the room.

"Pardon?" I turned back.

"Well, you said sit anywhere I like, and well I would like to sit on your face." She smiled devilishly.

"Oh, well maybe later." I said leaving the room, and kicking myself in the ass knowing I had other things that I really needed to do. When there were two women in the apartment that were doing everything but literally begging me to fuck them.

"Robin, your guest is here." I said walking into her room.

"Okay honey, I'm on my way out." Mom said looking at herself in the mirror one last time before following me out to the living room.

I left the hotties to play, as I went to work. Getting into my room I got on my PC and brought up the draft for the bakery web page. I got off to a slow start, because the sound of muffled laughter and girl talk was distracting. So I turned on some music to drown it out and got into a grove.

The code poured out of me like the smooth tunes flowed from the speakers. Before I knew it I had a fully formatted and functional website ready to go that was tailored to each and every desire Ms. Sellers voiced. As I was doing my last review my door opened, and someone sat down on my bed.

"What are you up to?" Stacey said before I could turn to see who was there.

"I'm doing my final review of this website." I answered without looking away from the screen. "Where's Robin?"

"Oh, we fucked for a while, and she passed out not to long after." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Well, as long as you had a good time, I call it a successful night." I said back.

"Oh, your mom was great!" she chirped. "I will definitely..."

"Wait, what did you say?" I whipped around cutting her off.

"I was saying I will defin..."

"No, before that. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I cut her off again.

"Oh the part about your mom?" An evil grin appeared on her face."Yeeeah, she told me. I hope you are not mad about it."

"No, not mad. Just think she should have talked to me about it before telling a stranger our private business." I said in return.

"Well, she and I are definitely not strangers after tonight, and even so she confided something to me and I will take it to the grave. More so I think it is a major turn on. I have always had an incest kink so neither of you have to worry about me being disgusted with you. All in all, I would say the three of us could be very close. Given of course you and I are as compatible as your mother and I seem to be." Her ramble came to a close.

"So who in your family do you lust after?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ewe, no my incest kink is not a personal thing. I like the thought of other people committing the act. Like I had this friend Margaret when I was around fourteen. Well I was going out with her brother, and her and I became close. Well long story short I started having sleepovers at her house, and after she would go to sleep I would go to the brother's room. We would fool around, and I would sneak back into her room and go to sleep. So one night after her and I got back to her house after a party, we started to fool around. Well, then it became a thing that every time I went to her house the two of us would lez out, and after she was asleep I would go get dicked down by her brother. After a while I started to fantasize about doing them at the same time, and let's just say it ended badly when I told her I wanted to try it, but the kink was already instilled." She explained.

"Okay I can understand that. So, you find the fact I have fucked my mother hot?" I asked.

"Um, yesss!" She rolled her eyes sarcastically. "So, to explain, Over time I have found that I am bisexual. Like 50/50 bi, I like being with guys just as much as I like being with girls. My ideal guy has always been someone in my age group, he has to be dominant, but not controlling, and he is willing to have an open relationship. One where each of us is free to do whatever we want with whoever we want, but we always know that we are in a relationship, and nothing comes between that. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, you want a relationship with a guy where he is fine with you going off with other people, and can trust you not to get attached to the others. That is pretty simple, but I see where it would be hard to find. Guys can be very possessive of what they think is theirs."

"Exactly! See you get it. You're really easy to talk to." She smiled.

"So, what about your taste in women?" I pushed for her to continue.

"Well, I like them older. Clearly." She made a gesture with her hands. "But with women I like to be in control, or I like it when it is equal rolls. Which is another thing I really like about your mom. She can do both, and can tell when to switch her role to suit me, or at least she did tonight." She explained. "So honestly, the atmosphere here really suits me, so far." She added.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoy being around." I said sincerely.

"So, what about you?" She asked.

"Well, for starters, I'm 100% straight." I said pointedly, getting a giggle from her. "I kinda agree with the open relationship thing, but I'm not actively looking for a relationship. I already have a few casual things going, and I'm happy with that, because I'm planning on going back to school this year. As well as I just got a great job with a hell of a workload, and my little freelance gig I do also takes a lot of my time." I tried to explain.

"Well I can see that. I was really surprised you did not come out and at least look in on your mom and I earlier." She had a worried look.

"That's why I turned on the music. I was tempted to push it off and go in there, but really needed to get it done." I said.

"Well, at least you have your priorities. I may not agree with the whole work over play thing, but I do understand it." She was very understanding which was completely new to me. Most girls that I had tried dating hated when I was busy and not right there with them all of the time, and was a big factor in why they all failed.

"Wow, I do believe you're the first girl that has ever seemed to understand." I commented.

"Well, you seem to be trying to build a life for yourself, and I get that that can be very time consuming. You don't need the added stress of some needy bitch being whiny about how much time you have for her. So you find it easier to have casual flings. There is nothing wrong with that." She spelled out.

"Well, I'm guessing you didn't come in her to have a deep conversation..." I trailed off leaving it open.

"No, I came in here because your mom passed out, and I was looking for something else to do, but I am enjoying the conversation." She stretched for a moment before continuing. "But now I'm getting tired, Do you mind if I sleep in here?" She asked.

"No, I was thinking about hitting the sack myself, to be honest. I'm going to go get changed into my sleeping shorts and I'll be back." I said.

"No need to be modest. I see your hamper is in here you can just get changed." She said, pulling off her over sized t-shirt. "I like sleeping in my bra and panties." She added.

With that I stripped down to my boxers and then pulled on a pair of cotton shorts. I joined her in the bed. I was a little unsure how to lay, and she seemed to sense it. Grabbing my wrist she pulled my arm over her tummy and we settled into a spooning position. The warm soft body cuddled against me was very nice. 'I could definitely get used to this.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

The early morning sun peered through the window waking me gently from my slumber. I immediately noticed that Stacey was not in the bed with me. Then the smell of bacon being cooked hit my nose, I slipped on a t-shirt and followed the smell.

Alpha024
Alpha024
99 Followers