A Mother's Mistake? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha024
Alpha024
100 Followers

"See, I told you! Works every time." Mom said as I walked out of my room.

"What works every time?" I asked as I was going to get a glass of tea.

"Your mom said that you'd be up as soon as you smelled the bacon cooking." Julie was the one to call out.

"Oh, so what was the prize for the bet?" I asked.

"Who said there was a bet?" Asked Stacey.

"No one. I just know, because I know my mom." I answered.

"Inside and out I'm hearing." Julie joked, and set all three of the women into a laughing fit.

"Ha ha, guess the joke's on me?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, don't be a grumpy dickhead." Julie said.

"Well, you know more about dickheads than me so I'll take your word for it." I quipped to which she shot me a mockingly shocked look.

"Is this an all the time thing?" Stacey asked in between her giggles.

"Yeah, pretty much. It gets worse when his friends are around. The boys are ruthless and constant flirts. When I leave after being around them I'm either primed full of confidence, or thinking I need a shower. Sometimes both!" Julie answered.

"Yeah, got to keep her away from Jim. He'll definitely try to steal her away." Mom added to the conversation.

"Yeah, he might until he finds out she likes to lez out with you. Then we'll never get the scourge out of here." I told her.

"Oh my god, he is still pent up on me?" mom asked, shocked.

"Like a love sick puppy." I piped back.

"I feel like I'm out of the loop on this one." Stacey stated.

"Oh, Jimmy and I have been friends since we were in preschool, and he's always had a crush on mom. So a couple months ago mom decided to challenge him, and offered to let him have a night of his choice. So he takes her out...."

"He took me to a barbecue joint. We had an okay dinner. Then after dinner he took me to a pull off down by the river. So, I was a little randy with him." Mom cut me off.

"So you fucked, your son's best friend?" Stacey questioned.

"No, I probably would have, but during the heavy petting and making out he shot off in his pants. The poor boy was so embarrassed..." She trailed off seemingly trying to figure out how to tell the rest of the story.

"He couldn't bring himself to keep going and brought her home. Wouldn't talk to anyone for three days, and when he finally called me back and told me everything that happened he declared he wasn't man enough to handle my mom and apologized profusely and hasn't hit on her since. The other guys and I berated him for a day about it, then it was completely dropped." I took over. "See Jim has always had a big mouth and loves to talk shit, but when it comes time to put up or shut up you'll normally find him in the nearest corner sulking."

"Now that was mean." Mom's scolding tone rang.

"Yeah, but 100% true. Jim alone has gotten me into more shit than anyone else I've ever met, and every time I step up to have his back he runs off like a little bitch!" I said with conviction.

"That's not true." Mom stated.

"Oh, really? What about the time we all went to the beach? You remember what happened." I pointed out.

"That was a fucked up situation all around." She objected.

"Yeah, and it was made worse with Jim running his damn mouth."

"Wait, what happened at the beach?" Stacey asked.

"Well, all the boys, a few of their girlfriends at the time, a few of the moms, and myself went down and rented out a big beach house for spring break. We were all out on the beach one evening playing volleyball when this group of guys around Brian's age came along. They asked if they could join in. Well after some convincing from the moms, because as it turns out they all went to the same school, and the guys that came up were all on the football team with Brian..."

"Yeah, but they are the over-brooding version of dip shit jocks like you see on tv." I interjected into Julie's telling of the story.

"Hey mister, I'm telling this one!" Julie said, before continuing. "Where was I? Oh yeah, it took some convincing because the new group always started problems with Brian's group of friends at school. So we paired off into four teams of four and agreed that we would play to ten points, and the victorious team would stay to face the next opponent. If one team beat the other three straight out they would win the whole game. The teams were, The jocks, Brian and his friends, the moms and me, and the girlfriends. Well first up were the two guy teams. Which I will say, Brian showed up and showed out for his team, and won the game pretty much by himself. Then while the mom's were up to play, one of the guys decided to creep on Emily?" Julie stopped to ask me.

"Yeah, Jason's girlfriend." I helped her.

"Okay so, that got Jason's attention, and then an argument ensued. To which Jim popped out that they had lost anyway and could go away with their tails between their legs. One of the guys didn't like that and went after Jim. Brian being the true Alpha of his little pack of friends stepped in to stop it, and instead of letting it go Jim said something along the lines of 'Yeah, I'll let Brian handle my light work!' or something like that. Which set all the other boys off! They all came to back up the other friend, and a fight broke out. One of the moms called the cops, and while they were on their way Brian and Jason stood off and beat all four of the jock guys to bloody messes. When the cops got there Brian and the guy that was messing with Emily were still going at it,and when the cop went to stop it Brian hit him on accident, which he got arrested and spent the night in jail for." Julie finished the story.

"Yeah, and I spotted Jim hiding under the Beach house balcony as they hauled me away." I added.

"Well, you do not have to worry about Jim stilling me away. I tend to go after the bad boys." Stacey said smiling.

"I'm not a bad boy." I said back.

"Well seeing as you were the one that spent the night in jail, I beg to differ." Stacey countered.

"I'm pretty sure she's got you on that one." Mom chipped in as she finished up with breakfast. "And to answer your earlier question. The bet was whoever could get you up without going in the room was to get the first crack at you today."

"Damn, way to make a guy feel like a piece of meat." I laughed at myself this time.

"Well, I feel like since I'm the only one out of everyone here that hasn't had a round with him, I should get dibs." Stacey tossed out there with a blush.

"Are you kidding? I found you in his bed when I got here." Julie pointed out.

"No seriously, like I told you before, we talked for a while, and then just went to sleep. Nothing happened." Stacey was getting irritated.

"It's true." I helped her. "Plus as pointed out earlier, I'm the Alpha, so I'll tell you which of you has dibs, and in what order I plan on having fun with each of you." I said with a stern tone.

"See, I told you he would make a great master for me." Mom said, looking at Julie.

"Yeah, but the reason I came over this morning wasn't to check on that. So, Brian, how'd the interview go?" Julie asked, and I was happy to change the subject.

"It went great! Ed is a really nice guy, and said I was exactly what he was looking for. He's willing to let me work around my classes, open to me working remotely, and doesn't seem like he is going to be overbearing. He pretty much gave me full control over the entire technical side of the startup." I told them.

"Oh that's awesome! What are they going to be doing?" She asked.

"It's going to be a small division of Bringman and Cole, The big law firm downtown, but they are going to focus mainly on pro bono and civil cases. Whereas the bigger firm is going to handle all of their major clients and business." I explained.

"Oh, so a law firm. That's really cool." Mom joined in. "Sorry I forgot to ask about it yesterday. So, is the pay going to be worth it?" She continued.

"Oh, well the pay..." I trailed off looking down.

"I guess it's volunteer work, Robin, it is a pro bono firm after all. He'll still get a ton of experience, and probably some volunteer hours out of it." Julie cut in.

"No, we will be bankrolled by the bigger firm. My starting salary is $250,000 a year, plus performance bonuses." I looked back up with a huge smile on my face.

"Well that's.... What did you say?" Mom was stunned.

"Yeah, $250,000 a year to start. Ed thinks I could probably double it by the time I finish school." I told her.

"Wow baby, that's fantastic! I'm so proud of you." She rushed to hug me.

"Beats the hell out of my 17 an hour at DQ." Stacey added.

"Only a little." Julie tried to joke with her.

The rest of the morning was pretty calm. We ate breakfast and talked about normal random nonsense. Then I found myself in my room looking at the bakery website again. It took me a little while to do some of the fine tuning on the links because I had a typo on one of the codes and did not realize it until I looked at each line one by one. After I found and fixed the error the rest was pretty simple and quick to finish up.

After that I decided to get mom's binder and read it some more. I learned a lot about my mother that I had never known, and some things a son should not ever know. Then again I was not just her son anymore. Whether I liked it or not everything had changed. There was no closing the door we had opened the night before, and honestly I did not want to. As much as being a master for her scared me, it was also just as exciting to think about. Plus there was Stacey.

I was not sure where things would go between us, but I really wanted to find out. Even without having anything physical with her yet, I felt closer to her than any other female I had any kind of relationship with before. I decided we should probably talk and figure out what she was feeling before I jumped into anything too deep. I mean she talked like she was actually looking for a relationship, but it could just be a conversation about what her ideal relationship looked like. I really was not sure, and needed to find out quickly. With that thought on my mind I headed out of my room to find her.

I found all three of the women in my mom's room lounging on the bed watching some chick flick I could not tell you the name of if I wanted to. "Alright ladies, I'm about to head out. I got this website finished, so I'm going to make sure the customer is happy with it and get it loaded up for her." I announced standing in the doorway. To which they seemed unfazed.

"Hey Stacey, do you feel up to riding with me?" I figured what the hell.

"Ugh, sure." She drug herself off the bed. "Just let me change into something more suitable for real life." She said with a smirk. That is when I realized all of them were dressed in nothing but sports bras and cotton panties.

"Alright, I'll grab my bag and meet you in the living room." I told her, not realizing that she had put her things in my room at some point until she followed me in there and started going through her bag. So I lingered for a minute and watched her tight toned body as she started dressing.

"Do you need something?" She asked, when she noticed I was still standing there.

"Fuck it!" I grunted to myself as I went after her.

I took the three steps between us at a shocking speed and wrapped her in my arms from behind as she was standing to put on a shirt. "What are you doing?" She asked, shocked.

"Giving you what you wanted." I growled in her ear.

"You said we have to go somewhere." She argued, even as she ground her ass against my growing hard on.

"We'll get there." I sighed, enjoying the fill of her ass grinding against me.

"Well, let's go get whatever it is you need to do, done and then we will have more time." She reasoned.

"Mhmm, that we would." I agreed, as I slid my hand in her panties. Feeling the smooth skin as my hand sank into the thin material. Cupping her moist mound and holding still there.

"MMM, You are going to start something mister." She hissed.

"Why, what do you mean? I'm just holding you for a second." I said before removing my hand, and letting her go.

"Oh, you are mean!" She, harshly accused.

"Well like you said we need to get going." I held in my laugh as I left the room with my bag.

She took a few extra minutes before she came out. She had pulled her hair into a loose ponytail, and opted for a loose fitting sundress, rather than the shirt she was going to put on. "Well let's go!" she said, tossing me her panties, and walking out the door. I took the time to throw the garment on my bed, before following her out.

"So where are we going?" She asked once we were on the road.

"I just finished the website for the bakery, so I have to go meet with her and let her approve everything before I finalize it." I explained.

"Oh, okay what bakery?"

"Stellar treats and more." I told her.

"I do not know if this is a great idea. Maggie and I have history." She stated.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know. Do you want me to take you back?" I asked.

"No, I think it will be okay. If she starts her shit I will come sit in the car." She responded in a heavily annoyed tone.

"Well, on another note, I didn't tell her we were on the way. So we can stop and grab a bite to eat first if you'd like." I suggested.

"Yeah, there is a Greek place not far from her bakery. Would you like to go there?" She asked.

"Sure, just tell me where to go." I was glad to see her excitement.

She told me how to get there, and we pulled up to what looked like an old abandoned gas station. Taking her word for it I followed her in. Walking through the door was like walking through a magic portal in time. The interior was decorated like ancient Greece, with decorative stone pillars, and statues. The walls were painted with depictions of the gods, and heroes. Even the tables and chairs looked like sculpted artwork.

The hostess seated us to a table in the back. Her black polo and slacks looked as out of place here as the two of us, but I did not comment on it. Our server however looked the part wearing a peplos, or whatever the sheet wrapping is called, and a vine crown.

"Hey, Stacey how have you been?" The woman asked when she reached the table.

"Good, sorry I have not been by in a while." Stacey responded.

"Oh, no worries, after the fall out with the Sellers, I figured you would need time." The woman smiled. "So who's this?" The woman asked holding out a hand.

"My new guy, Brian, I figured he would like to come see the club." Stacey answered before I could.

"Oh, we are shut down right now, but I still hold club meetings at my villa in the hills. You are both welcome to stop by tomorrow!" She licked her lips.

"Well in that case we will take two house specials, and see you tomorrow." Stacey smiled back, before the woman walked away.

"Hold on I didn't get to order." I called after her to which I was ignored.

"No need to worry. I ordered for both of us." Stacey stated.

"Okay, so what is this club you were talking about?" I asked.

"Well, it is downstairs, and it is a place your mother would thrive. Best way to describe it is a sex dungeon. I figure it will be good for you to see in person how masters and slaves preform, so you know what your mom is looking for." She explained.

"You're really into this aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I looked over the binder and found a few things that she and I have in common, but she is really into being controlled and is a bit of a pain slut. The most intriguing was her fondness for women, but she wants it to be a demand from a guy, so it kinda plays into my threesome kink. Then there is you...." She trailed off.

"What about me?" I was a little worried.

"Well, you have a way of knowing exactly how to drive me insane, and there is the fact you are the only person that seems to understand what I want as far as a relationship, and we have not even had sex yet." She said flustered.

"I know how you feel. I've had a lot on my mind, and when I'm with you things seem to just feel like normal." I explained.

"Well, what do you say we hang out some more and see where things go?" She asked.

"My thoughts exactly!" I exclaimed as they brought out our food.

The food was fantastic. They started us with a salad, then souvlaki, and finished the meal with baklavas for dessert. All of that with Tsitsibira to wash it down was an amazing meal full of flavor and had me ready to take a nap. There was not much conversation while we ate, other than a comment here and there about how good the food was or when the server would come check on us. To top it off when I asked for the check I was told it was on the house. I figured that it had something to do with Stacey knowing the woman, but did not say anything because, well, free food.

So I left a hefty tip, and we headed on over to the bakery. Stacey decided to stay in the car. So I took my bag in and went to see if Maggie was available. She was, and we were in her office looking over everything within a few minutes. Overall she seemed happy with everything. She liked the layout, and how I made the first page just a summary of the store and what all she did, with links to go into other more detailed pages if that option was what you were actually looking for. Her only issues were small things like she wanted the background to be a lighter blue, and she wanted a different font for the header. With her approval I got the domain set up, and launched the website.

"Well, thank you very much." She hugged me. "If I decide on doing anything else to update this place you'll be my first call!" She exclaimed.

"Just glad you're happy with it." I said as she handed me a personal check for $3,000. "Um, this is way too much. I normally charge like $50 an hour. So your bill is only like $500." I told her trying to hand her back the check.

"Yeah I gave you a bonus for doing such a great job, and being so quick." She gave me a peck on the cheek, and was gone.

I left and we headed back to the apartment. There was not any conversation during the drive, partly because Stacey had fallen asleep, and partly because I was a bundle of nerves at the thought of the promise we made before we left. I had never had any amount of time to think about sex. It was always a spur of the moment situation, but this was more planned and I had no idea what I was going to do.

All too soon we were back in the parking lot for the apartment, and only had a few flights of stairs to climb before the inevitable. So I gently started rubbing her leg to wake her. When I remembered that she had handed me her panties before we left, I worked my hand up the inside of her thigh and pulled the hem of her dress along with it. "Hmmm, I was beginning to think you were having second thoughts." She hummed when my fingers stroked her bare pussy.

"No, just adding to the build up." I told her. Then let my finger dip into the wet pool of her vaginal opening.

Her moan was a sweet music to my ears, that I hated to cut off when my lips found hers. The kiss grew in passion to a point that I had almost forgotten we were sitting in the parking lot. Until we heard voices of kids running down the sidewalk. We quickly headed up the stairs. On the door was a note from mom.

Sweetie, Julie and I went for a night out with the girls. I figured it would be best if we gave you and Stacey some time alone. Have fun!

I Love you,

Mom

We were in the door and back at each other before it had time to close. I had her pinned to the wall of the entryway hall, kissing her deeply as she worked to undo the buttons of my shirt. I broke the kiss to get her dress over her head. Seeing her in the various states of undress was nothing compared to looking at the fully uncovered woman before me. I stepped back to admire her for a moment. To which she was having none of, as she jumped into my arms wrapping hers around my neck and her legs around my waist. I buried my face in the crook of her neck sucking and nibbling at the soft flesh.

Alpha024
Alpha024
100 Followers