A Mother's Mistake? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pinning her back against the wall, I used my grip on her ass to push her up until my mouth was level with her boobs. Attacking each one in turn by licking and sucking the soft flesh of each globe careful not to touch her rock hard nipples. Until she was begging for more, and then with a fierce groan I took one into my mouth sucking it as I flicked it harshly with the tip of my tongue. Her cries were not as loud as the wailing I brought from mom, but were still exciting to hear. As the hunger within me grew to want more, I hooked my arms inside her legs and pushed her further up the wall. She now had a thigh on each of my shoulders, and her dripping slit was at face level.

Done with the teasing game, and simply wanting to hear her cries of pleasure. I licked her slit with broad strokes from bottom to top. She bucked in my grip each time my tongue hit her pleasure button, which made it a struggle to hold her in the position I had her in, but I managed. I drove my tongue as deep into her opening as I could and swirled it around a few times. My heavy breathing through my nose rushing against her sensitive clit poking out from under its hood on each exhale. Her body went stiff and she went silent as a small gush of her juices flooded my mouth.

She slumped against the wall as her body would jolt every moment or two as the aftershocks of her orgasm wrecked her body. I slowly lowered her down into a cradle hold in my arms carrying her to my room. Once we were laying on the bed she kissed me deeply as she rolled me onto my back. Breaking the kiss as she focused on undoing my belt, and dragging my pants and boxers off. She had my cock in her mouth slobbering heavily as she wasted no time getting into a rhythm of bobbing up and down. She then focused on the first inch or two as she twisted her mouth back and forth. Letting her drool run down the rest of my shaft. The sloppy blow job left my dick and balls slick with saliva, as it ran down my ass crack pooling on the sheets under me. Strings of it still connected us as I watched her raise her mouth off my cock. Each strand of saliva broke one by one as she moved to mount me.

Once she was hovering over me I felt her hand grasp my cock to position it. I watched her drool covered face as she began to take my shaft into her hole. Pure lust burning in her eyes as she sank further down. The feeling was different from anything I had experienced before, and when I looked down I realized why. She had put my cock in her ass, and was now fully impaled with all I could give her. Grinding hard against me trying to take more.

"Oh, you dirty little slut!" I growled the accusation.

"Who, me?" She smiled wickedly as she started to pull off of my cock.

Once all that remained inside her was the tip of my shaft she dropped back down with a grunt. Over and over she repeated this movement. Then after about the tenth time she ground her ass on me with my cock fully embedded. I let her fuck me like this for a while as I laid there enjoying the sensation, and the view. I watched as her tits bounced and her face would contort each time she bottomed out, and would even look down to watch as she would pull up revealing my cock. Then I rolled us over. Now that I had control again I wanted to make this a fucking she would never forget. I drove my dick hard into her backdoor before sliding all the way out with an audible pop.

"Clean me up slut!" I demanded, as I shuffled back and gestured at my cock.

"Mmm, yes sir." she moaned as she flipped around and took me into her mouth once again.

It was another sloppy blowie that I cut short by taking her by her hair and pulling her up to kiss me before I pushed her back on the bed. I got between her legs and placed my cock at her wet opening. With a thrust of my hips my cock head forced its way into her tight hole. It took several more thrusts before I was able to inch my way to being fully planted inside her tight cunt. Her vaginal muscles squeezed at my cock as I pulled back like she was trying to keep me inside. Her moans grew in volume as I began to find a rhythm. I would withdraw slowly and shove myself back into the hilt hard. Each time I bottomed out I would receive a different ooh or ahh sound.

As I started thrusting into her harder an image from a porno I had watched a while back popped into my head. So I reached up and grabbed her jaw roughly, with my fingers on one side and my thumb on the other. With this hold I moved her face to where she was looking directly at me, and spit in her face.

"Fuck yes! Treat me like a dirty slut!" She went wild.

I fucked her for all I was worth as I grabbed a boob in each hand twisting and pulling her nipples, and attacked the soft sensitive part of her neck with my mouth again. As I bit and sucked on her neck, abused her nipples and pounded her pussy. She was going wild under me moaning all sorts of incoherent nonsense, as one of her hands pulled at my hair and the other clawed my back and right shoulder. I felt the surge in my balls. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned as I pulled back from her.

"Yes...yes...cum all over me! Mark me... mark me as your little whore!" She begged, and I was happy to comply. Getting to my knees I grabbed my cock and stroked a few times before I exploded. My first blast hitting her chin, the next her right nipple, then the underside of her left breast, the last shot landed on her belly just above her belly button. The rest dribbled out of my cock covering her mound.

"Hmm, see I told you it would be better if we could take our time." She mewled, as she scooped up the glob above her belly button with her fingers and put it in her mouth. "And if I do say so myself that, was great!" She smiled devilishly as she sucked her fingers clean. Her other hand catching the cum running down her neck and smearing it across her collar bone before reaching the glob on her boob. Where she started to rub it all into her flesh like lotion.

"Great is an understatement." I smiled back at her as I watched her rub my cum into her skin.

"What time is it getting to be, sir?" She batted her eyes at me.

"Almost two, why?"

"Damn, I was hoping we had enough time for a second round, but I have to get going. I have work in an hour." She explained.

"Probably for the best, I'm wiped." I said back, as she went to get her dress.

"I'll text you when I get off work." She kissed me after getting her things together, and headed for the door. After she was gone I went for a shower.

I felt a lot more alive when I got out of the shower, but figured I would get an energy drink and power bar. After finishing them I was ready to go again. So I sent mom a text.

To mom:

Hey, Stacey had to go to work. I want my mommy slut NOW!!!

From Mom:

On my way Master. Will arrive in 30 min.

She texted back instantly. So I dried the rest of the way off and decided to just wrap the towel around my waist instead of getting dressed. I sat in my chair reading some more of the binder while I waited. True to her word she arrived right when she said she would. She walked through the door and I saw an immediate change in her demeanor as she noticed me.

"Come kneel in front of me." I said sternly as I sat the binder on the end table next to me.

"Yes sir." She complied without hesitation.

"Now, I will be your master, but I don't really like the term. I've always thought of myself as more of an Alpha, and I would prefer to be called Alpha instead of master. Is that understood?"

"Yes, my Alpha." She nodded.

"Now that that's out of the way, I will not always want to voice commands so I will have hand signals to relate the simple demands. Understand?" I asked to which she nodded. "First is the simplest. When I draw a z in the air like this it means remove your clothes." I did the movement as I spoke.

"Yes sir, would you like me to follow the hand signals as you show them to me?" She asked.

"Good girl." I reached out and rubbed her face. "That is a great idea." I praised her. "When I move one finger from pointing down to pointing up, it means I want you to stand up." I made the gesture, and she stood up. Then I drew a z in the air with my finger, and she stripped off her clothes. "If I hold my hand down with two fingers spread apart, that means spread your legs. One finger straight down means come stand directly in front of me, legs together." She followed each demand as I made the signal.

"The shoo motion means take one step back for each time I make the gesture." I did it three times, and she took three steps back. "Two fingers bent means on your knees, and four fingers bent means, get on your hands and knees." She again followed the signals as I gave them. Then I motioned for her to stand up, and she did. "Crossed fingers, means you are to be silent, and remain that way until otherwise instructed. The next two you do not have to do right now, but I do want you to commit them to memory because they are important. A single finger slashed across the air means leave the room, but stay nearby. Two fingers slashed across the air means dismissed. Understood?"

"Yes, my Alpha!" She stated.

"Good, have a seat. We have things to discuss before going any further." I said gesturing at the couch.

With that she took a seat as directed. "Okay, tomorrow morning after breakfast we will sit down and make out an amended contract that both of us are happy with. As for tonight, you have already told two people about our relationship so I feel it is only fair for me to be able to tell someone. The only reason I'm going to, is because I feel it will be a lot easier to keep our secret if people see you out in public with another guy. Especially if you're seen in a romantic setting with him, and like I said this is a conversation. So if you have an issue or know someone who you feel is better suited for it you are welcome to voice it."

"Okay, who is your suggestion?" Mom asked.

"Jim, you two have gone on a date before. So no one will really question if we say he grew the stones to ask you for a second chance. Plus I trust him with my life, so our secret will be safe. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's cute, but I'm not sure if he'll go for it. He doesn't really seem like the type to share, and I want it to be clear I'm your slut not someone else's." She voiced her opinion.

"I believe he will be stoked just to be able to call you his girlfriend in front of the pack, and if you decide to let him fuck you, you'll probably end up owning him."

"That's fair I guess, sure he will do." She laughed.

"Okay, go get my phone off my desk." I ordered. To which she complied. When she returned I motioned for her to kneel as I brought up Jim's number and hit the call button. While It was ringing I gave the be silent signal.

"Howdy howdy ass face." He answered the call.

"Hey now, look here dick breath. I have something I believe you'll be very interested in." I said back as I undid the towel. And pointed at my cock. Mom did not need me to say anything as she got to work sucking.

"Oh really, and what would a two bit web designer have that would interest me?" He tried at a witty comeback.

"Hell it will be hard with an insult like that." I joked, trying to keep my composure as mom pulled out all of her tricks. "What if I said I have a grade a milf at my place begging to be spit roasted?" I asked.

"I would say you're a lying sack of shit! Then after remembering you have fucked your mom's best friend, Tyler's mom, my mom, and the cougar next door to me, I would say, I'll be there in twenty minutes." He answered.

"Good call, I'll see you then." I said as the line went dead. Laying my head back I enjoyed the skillful blowjob for a few minutes. "Time to ride your son, mommy slut." I commanded, after I was ready.

"As you wish, my Alpha." She said as she straddle me. How she is able to line up a cock to get straight in her hole without using her hand I will never understand, but she did. Sitting full on my shaft in a swift thrust. She rode me like a paid whore looking for a good tip. She had me close to blowing within minutes.

"On your knees, tits presented and tongue out." I demanded, thinking of a good way to sell the situation to Jim. She followed my order quickly, and I stood stroking my cock. The first shot hit her square in the forehead running down her nose. The next was right in the mouth, and the last two were on her tits. Then I placed my cock in her mouth so she could suck out any remnants of cum. "I want you to stay exactly how you are. Go get your favorite toy and bring it to the couch. Then sit there and play with your pussy until Jim gets here." I told her.

"Actually sir, I think I have a better Idea." She spoke in a soft voice.

"Okay, let's hear it." I said with a speck of annoyance in my voice.

"I believe it would be a better show if you were to handcuff my hands behind my back and set me on the couch. I also have a loveness vibrator that you can control with your phone." She suggested.

"Okay go get the Items and set the app up on my phone. I will be back in a minute." I told her as I walked to my room. Once there I dressed in a t-shirt and gym shorts. I walked back to the living room to find my mother on her knees with a small box in front of her.

"Have you completed your task?" I asked, as I sat back in my chair.

"Yes, my Alpha, I have the items here. She said, presenting me with the box. In the box were a few different types of hand restraints and a pink silicone sex toy that had a small bulb shape on one end and a big bulb shape on the other end. The two bulbs were connected by a slim curved stem of silicone. It looked like it was made to insert the big bulb into the pussy and you could position the small bulb at the clit to stimulate the whole organ. So I signaled for her to stand up, which she hopped to. Then after signaling her to spread her legs I put the toy in her pussy and took the fluffy pair of cuffs from the box and secured them on her wrists to where her hands were behind her back. Then I helped her to sit on the couch. I fixed the angle of the toy where it had moved while we were sitting her down, making a mental note that this toy would probably work better with a pair of panties holding it in place. I then grabbed my phone and quickly learned the controls on the app.

After setting the toy to the slow vibrating with a sharp pulsing buzz every ten seconds I was happy. To finish the look I lifted each of her legs to where she was more perched on the couch. In the new position you could clearly see the cum drying on her pretty face and tits. With her hands cuffed behind her back, her tits were pushed forward and looked even more inviting. To finish her legs were bent and all that rested on the couch were her feet and her ass. Which gave an amazing view of her pussy with the toy doing its job. Just as an added measure I took her panties off the floor and stuffed them into her mouth, leaving a bit hanging out so you could see they were there.

"Stay put." I told her. When I heard the knock on the door. "Yee, Merrr." She moaned around the panties in her mouth as I left the room to answer the door. Before opening it I turned the vibrator to full blast and put my phone in my pocket. Hearing her muffled moans grow in tempo as I opened the door.

"Howdy, shit bag, so where's this milf slut?" Jim asked immediately.

"She's in the living room." I told him with what I was sure was a picture perfect 'shit eating' grin. As I held the door open for him. Following close behind him, I had to force myself not to break out in laughter as he rounded the corner and froze in his tracks. I could see his face flush and his jaw drop at the sight in front of him. I walked around him, and went to mom and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "Greet our guest slut." I told her.

"Hello, J..i...Jimmyyy!" She struggled to get out as I played with the settings on the app on my phone.

"Hey, Robin... How are...ho.. How are you?" He stuttered. I walked back over and gave him a swift pop to the back of his head. I do not know why, but when he was having anxiety issues this seemed to pop him out of it, but you had to time it right or he would go into a full blown anxiety attack. The pop worked to get him back to a normal state.

"Dude, that's your mom." He stated the obvious.

"Wow, we have a Sherlock on our hands!" I announced.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked, while I went and removed the buzzing toy from her pussy, and helped her to stand up. I turned off the vibrator and let her out of the cuffs. "I think Jimmy and I need to have a talk amongst ourselves. You go get cleaned up and wait for me on your bed." I told her. Without a word she left the room.

"Follow me." I said, handing Jim the binder.

"Okay, care to clue me in on why I just saw your mother in a position straight out of my wet dreams?" He asked as soon as we were in my room.

"Gladly, but you might want to sit down." I said pointing to a chair in the corner of the room while I sat in my desk chair. "So, mom apparently caught me with Julie. With what we were doing it captivated her, and she then spent months in a distressful state. Where she found herself attracted to me sexually. Fighting those urges, I guess kinda fucked with her." I told him then took a minute to figure out how to put the rest into words.

"Okay, still doesn't explain a damn thing. I want to know what happened, why it happened, and why I'm being told you and your mother are incest lovers at all?" He was very demanding.

"Okay, the other day while we were at Tyler's she sent me this." I showed him the photo I had lied to her about deleting. "I didn't know how to bring it up to her, so I held off on it, and you can read how that part went down." I went to our text messages and showed him.

"Okay, seems like it was just a fucked up honest mistake."

"Yeah, and so I thought. Until I got home. During our talk about it I told her I had already deleted the photo, and we could move on. Then my phone chimed and I absentmindedly looked at it, to find this." I showed him the other photo.

"Holy fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, right? So then she blurts out how doesn't care about that lie she told me about the guy, and confesses that she wants to be my live in slut. So I thought about it for a while, and was going to turn her down. Then I was helping her with the dishes, and I ended up fucking her on the counter." I left it at that.

"So why are you telling me about this?"

"Well, if you look at the binder I handed you, you'll find that my mom is a complete slut and wants to be more than just a cum dump for me, because I'm the only person she truly trusts and she wants me to take full ownership of her." I tried to explain.

"Dude, you're telling me your mom wants to be your sex slave? Even if I did believe this bullshit, again why are you telling me?" He was getting impatient.

"That's simple, I want you to date my mom."

"You just said you are now fucking and own her like a slave." His face wore a harsh judging expression.

"Yes, and I intend on continuing to fuck her, and I'm the unsaid Alpha of our pack. I want one of my betas to date her and help hide the fact that there is something going on between her and I. I want it to be my best friend and the person I trust most." I was getting a little angry, because I had a different image of how this conversation would go.

"Brian, everyone knows who's in charge in our group. Why do you think we started calling it the pack?" He asked rhetorically. "You say jump, we all say how high, it's been that way for forever. Of course I'll do it, but I want her to agree to it in front of me, and I don't want it to be an order from the alpha. I want her to do it because it's something she wants." He stipulated.

"MOM!" I yelled, and we heard her footsteps coming.