A Mother's Mistake? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir?" She popped her head in the door.

"Come in mom." I had completely forgotten I had not told her to get dressed. A fact of which I was quickly reminded of as she walked through the door. I took a shirt that was hanging on the back of my chair and tossed it to her. "Put this on, and sit on the bed. You can use the blanket to cover yourself. Jim wants to have a serious conversation.

She complied with the request. In the conversation, she told him that she would like to date him but she was not willing to give up her new relationship with me. So we all agreed that if their relationship grew into something real we would all set back down and talk about what was going to happen. We also set up some rules, which was 100% mom's idea. She would only be able to see him when I aloud it, dates would be planned out ahead of time and approved be me, at no point was he to try to give her an order of any kind (She had only one Alpha, and I was the only one that was able to treat her like a submissive.), and sex was on the table but it was when they as a couple were ready. The last rule was made with the stipulation that if I ordered her not to engage in sexual activity, Jim would have to understand, and abide by the order as well. Jim agreed to everything a lot faster than I thought he would, After the conversation was over I excused mom to go make us all something to eat.

"Are you sure you're good with everything?" I asked Jim after giving him a few minutes to let everything sink in.

"Yeah, just make a deal with me. If you do give an order that she can't have sex for a period of time, voice an exclusion for me." He laughed lightly.

"If I give her an order like that, It will most likely be that she isn't allowed to orgasm. So she'll still be able to suck you off or give you another heavy petting session. We all know how those go for you." I laughed back.

"A guy blows off early one time and never lives it down." he joined in with my laughter.

After that everything went back to a pretty normal night. I told Jim about Stacey, and the new job. Then we fucked around on the video game for a bit before mom called us out to eat. After eating we went back to my room. I was messing around on the computer, and Jim was flipping through mom's binder. When my phone chimed alerting me that I had received a text.