All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 13'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

Another fantastic chapter in an already great story. Keep up the good work and keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kinky.

Another kinky cavort in this entertaining series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
TELL YOU WHAT TIME IT IS

Its time he fucked the lot of them,but then this series is not about that is it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh, yes. He's got to do them all now.

This is getting interesting, PBP. I can see it now - a three way between Bobby, mommy and sister. Then Dad walks in, sees it and takes part too. This series is by far the most ertic and exciting set of stories I've ever read on this site. I don't know how far you can take this but, you've got my attention until you decide it's over. I don't believe you going to turn Bobby into a cock hunting female because he seems to like pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please make this romance an unending story. . . .

Swiftly my penchant for mother/son incest and fetish for panties has been eclipsed--what was 'Obsession/addiction instead of living'--has morphed into a clear understanding of love as acceptance, knowing, renewal and exploration: a welcoming friendship. Yet your story is all of the above made ever fresh and new. Your rarest gift being an ability to endlessly spiral up towards the sun while keeping my wax wings from melting or bursting into flame: Icarus. Had I one dollar for each orgasm inspired by you I'd be a wealthy man.

jjws%)

Christopher19Christopher19almost 17 years ago
Loved it

Such a long wait! Loved it! Next one I'm so excited for!

NovelistaNovelistaalmost 17 years ago
Another excellent chapter

You're keeping up the heat nicely in this tale. Mom is so understanding, and I'm sure sis is going to join in the fun. Don't leave Dad out either.

ALEXIA1917ALEXIA1917almost 17 years ago
wang wang

you are the best writer , i read your stories wanging continously , keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Explosion

I have a feeling that this exellent series is going to explode into a veritable orgy of panty ripping ,mother getting stuffed,sister getting stuffed dad involved in fact the whole lot getting stuffed.The son certainly needs to stuff his mother for what she has done to his arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can't wait

I love all your writings and cannot wait for the next chapter. You really have a talent, unless all this is personal history and then you just have a great life. Great life or talent, either way keep it up and hurry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
IN Panites and cumming

MMMM can not wait for Chapter 14, thank you for following up and along with this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GETTING WEAKER

I am getting weaker by the second,by long sessions of self abuse,fortunatly my eyesight is not yet suffering,so can still read the text of this really hot tale.Hope to survive to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yet another example of what a great writer he is

Wonderfully erotic

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
5* but I hate secrets

"Sweetheart, I had such a good time today. I know you're a little stressed right now, but I assure you every thing is fine. I'm not at liberty to say right now how I know that, but, believe me, all is well."

I'm not at liberty to say right now?!? REALLY!!!! The boy is freaking out inside, humiliated and probably the most embarrassed he's ever been, not to mention scared out of his mind, a little stressed is like saying the Grand Canyon is a little hole. And she's NOT AT LIBERTY!!!

look I know it's a story. I know it's not my choice how it goes, I'm not the Author. When I read a story I try to 'put myself in the shoe's' of the main character, and if it's a great story like this one, my comments are usually a reflection of my thoughts if I was there.

Thanks to the Author.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

It'll be nice to get everything out into the open, no pun intended. I knew a crossdresser that did some stupid things that got him outed to his family. Guess subconsciously he wanted to be found out. Memory isn't what it used to be and t's been a long time ago but I don't think his wife took it too well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous