A Mother's Reawakening Pt. 01

Story Info
A Mother Daughter Shopping Trip Takes a Turn.
2.4k words
4.27
48k
44

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers

Ann had just turned 62, but even she admitted that she didn't look it. 5'7", a gym regular, and perfect 36 D cups that her ex- purchased her for her 50th birthday. Stylishly cut shoulder length hair, light brown with several shades of blonde streaks. She wasn't arrogant or cocky about it, but she was simply confident in her looks. And she dressed in a classy way, but due to her daughter's input she had a modern, sexy look in her choice of clothing, lingerie and shoes; classic pumps, stilettos and high heeled strappy wedges.

Marie is Ann's only child. Marie just turned 39, and a tribute to Ann's good looks is the fact that they are often mistaken for sisters, not mother-daughter. Marie has her mother's "triangle" - her eyes, nose and mouth - and when they smile it is clear that they are related.

Marie is 5'5", and like her Mom she too is a gym regular. She is a hairdresser and right now her hair was angle cut, deep auburn with a few red and pink streaks. And she dresses the part of a hairdresser, always classy but edgy at the same time.

It was a few days after Ann's 62nd birthday that Marie invited her Mom out for a morning of shopping and then lunch. Marie's husband Brad is an electrical engineer and he was away for a week on business. Marie and Brad had no kids, and Marie's hair salon was closed for the week to allow everyone to enjoy the July 4 holiday.

Ann picked up her daughter Marie at 945am. Ann was driving her new Nissan Altima, a surprise birthday gift from her ex-husband Tony. Tony and Ann had divorced 5 years earlier when Ann arrived home early from a trip to the West Coast to find Tony in bed with a neighbor. And not just a neighbor, but a male neighbor, Vanessa's husband Robert. Oddly, Vanessa and Robert are still married.

Ann and Marie arrived at the mall right when things opened at 10am. The small southern city didn't have the high end stores like Nordstrom and Saks, but Ann and Marie made due with Victoria Secret, Black and White, DSW, Sephora and the like.

By 100pm they were shopped out and hungry. Luckily a California Pizza Kitchen was attached to the mall and was near where they parked. They grabbed a table outside to enjoy the sun, and they each had a small salad, split a white pizza and enjoyed a bottle of Sonoma Chardonnay. As the waitress poured their last glass of wine Ann noticed a sly grin on Marie's face, and watched as Marie drew a pack of Marlboro Lights from her purse.

"I know I know" Marie said, "I quit but just the one will be so good right now." Marie lit up with her gold lighter, and as she drew in Ann reached across the table for the pack and lighter.

"I guess you're right" Ann laughed as she lit up as well, taking a long drag and exhaling skyward, her head tilted back and exposing her tan neck, chest and the top of her bikini line-- no need for a bra in that dress with those tits, the waitress observed.

The two of them looked good. Both in similar sundresses, just low cut enough to show off some cleavage. The strappy wedge sandals Ann was wearing really accentuated her toned and tan legs, as did the slip on high heel slides Marie was wearing. The white tipped cigarettes looked good in their manicured fingers, and they both left lipstick prints on the filters as they smoked.

The hot 20- something waitress had taken notice, wondering if the younger one or the older one would be more fun in bed. The waitress was trying to think of some way to find out. She noticed that Marie had been texting someone and thought maybe she would slip her phone number to her.

Ann called for and paid the check. As she slipped the debit card receipt into her shoulder bag she noticed the waitress had written her name and phone number on the receipt, with a "xoxoxo."

Ann laughingly told Marie about it, and Marie said "Mom, you should call her, she'd be perfect for your first time." Ann laughed off her daughter, who had been open about being bi and enjoying women from time to time.

"Not my thing" Ann said, as she picked up the shopping bags to head to the car. But she did keep the receipt, which did have the waitress' name and number.

Marie was standing next to her Mom's Altima as Ann loaded the shopping bags in the trunk. What happened next was a blur. Arms wrapped around them both, suddenly in the back of a panel van, doors slamming, the darkness in the back of the windowless van, the distinct smell of marijuana smoke, a pin prick on the inside of their arms, black skin, a mouth forcing a tongue into their mouths and then pot smoke into their throats and lungs. A hand on Marie's mouth to shut her up, Ann screaming until a hand covered hers, black skin, the van moving.

A blur, to this day, a blur.

Ann sensed the van stopping, and as the door opened she saw more darkness, as if they were in a garage. Black men pulled Ann and Marie through the garage and into a house. Several of the men pulled Marie to the right, and Ann could see a living room with a bar and a few chairs but many mattresses on the floor. Two black men pulled Ann to the left, into a small bedroom. Ann had counted about 8 black men, though she wasn't totally sure.

Ann could hear Marie pleading for them not to hurt her, as Ann was doing the same. As the bedroom door closed Ann screamed again. One of the two black men surprised Ann, rather than put his hand over her mouth he actually kissed her, roughly forcing his tongue in her mouth, which stifled the scream. He pulled his mouth away, and Ann watched him take a huge hit on a joint, and he returned his mouth to hers, pushing his tongue in and blowing smoke into her mouth.

She felt herself being pushed down on a bed, and she could feel her dress being pulled off. One man stood over her and manhandled her tits, his huge black balls hanging in her face. She felt something between her legs, and was thankful when she determined it was a finger.

The sounds from the living room were terrifying. Marie screaming and begging, the unmistakable sounds of hands slapping flesh. Black hands slapping her white daughter's flesh. The sounds, Ann supposed, of rape. The sounds of a mother's nightmare. The sounds of her white daughter being raped by black men.

Ann must have blacked out or passed out, maybe it was the wine, the pot, the pin prick on her arm in the van. She was awakened by a knock on the door, followed by a black voice saying " C'mon boys, it's mom's turn." But what Ann heard the most was nothing. No sounds at all from the living room.

"Oh my God" Ann thought, "What have they done to her."

As Ann was shoved into the living room, it was as if everything was in slow motion. There was Marie, standing at the bar. She had on black heels, a black thong and was topless under a long sheer black robe. Her hair was combed, her makeup looked fresh, she was pouring herself a glass of wine and lighting a cigarette.

Marie took a sip of wine, dragged on the cigarette, looked at her Mom and said, "Mom, you're going to love this."

Ann was stunned, and realized she was being forced down on a mattress, on her back. Before she knew it a black hand was on her mouth and a black man was kneeling between her legs, pushing them apart. She felt something moving up and down her pussy lips, and she was mortified to feel her pussy start to heat up and get wet. And then, something Ann has never forgotten, a thick black cock, thicker twofold than anything she had ever felt, pushed into her pussy. She tried to scream but the black hand was covering her mouth. The huge black cock kept pushing in, way past any place a man had ever been before, pushing against her cervix, feeling as if it was pushing against her stomach.

He raped her, he fucked her, he punished her pussy. It wasn't love making, it was pure raw animal lust. He could have cared less about her or her pleasure, as he grunted his black cock into her, going even deeper, hitting spots Ann didn't know existed. He was using her for sex, using her pussy for his pleasure, and he could have given a shit about her.

And then Ann realized something. She realized that she had wrapped her legs, still in her strappy wedge heeled sandals, around his waist. She realized that she was bucking her hips up against him, grinding against him to create more friction. She realized that being used like this was just what she needed. No pretense of love, just hard fucking. Hard fucking. Hard thick and long black cock fucking her white pussy, abusing her white cunt, and she loved it.

She loved it so much that she came. She came loud and hard, letting everyone in the room know that she was coming. Letting everyone in the room know that her white pussy was coming all over this huge black cock. Letting everyone in the room know that within minutes she had been turned. Letting everyone in the room know that within minutes she had been turned into a white milf bbc loving slut. Letting everyone in the room know that her daughter Marie was right. Ann was loving this.

The first guy grunted hard, and unleashed a torrent of black cum into Ann. Ann felt rope after rope hit her cervix. Hot and steamy. Ann loved it. Ann left her legs wide open as the first guy was replaced by another black cock. She turned her head to the side and saw Marie, smiling and sipping her wine and lighting a second cigarette. Ann turned her head back in the other direction and found another black guy kneeling there, his dark thick cock at mouth level, and she opened her mouth and took him in. He didn't take long, and as black cum filled her mouth and drained down her throat, she felt a second load of cum shooting into her white cunt.

Now she was on her hands and knees and in a good rhythm, and for the next 45 minutes she was spit roasted, black cock in her pussy and black cock in her mouth. She remembers 2 more loads in her pussy and mouth, though honestly it may have been 3, she was in a sexual trance.

A black man was now on his back, and he was demanding that she ride him. Ann gladly climbed on that thick black shaft, lowering her white cum filled cunt down on it.

"Say it Mom" she heard Marie say, "Say 'I love big black cock!'."

So she did, she screamed out "I love big black cock!"

And the fucking resumed. The man she was riding had his strong black hands on her hips bouncing her up and down on like a rag doll, her body convulsing with another orgam. She leaned forward to take another black shaft in her mouth, and within seconds she felt a searing pain in her ass. There was so much cum oozing out of her pussy that it was good lube, and with another few seconds the pain was replaced by pleasure. The pleasure of being airtight. The pleasure of being airtight with huge, thick black cock. Pussy, mouth and ass full of big thick black cock. Wonderful, delicious, big black cock.

On the drive home Ann was silent. Scary silent. Marie attempted conversation. But she quickly gave up. Ann dropped Marie off without a word and went straight home.

Marie texted her Mom that night, and several times the following two days.

Finally, on the third morning, Ann responded. "Be here at noon," the text said.

Marie let herself in the condo and went straight back through the kitchen and sunroom and to the back deck, where Ann was sitting in the sun. Marie went back to the kitchen and poured each of them a glass of wine.

Marie came back out and sat down, handing her Mom a glass of wine, looking and waiting for words.

Then, finally, Ann said, "Marie, tell me why you did it."

Marie paused, and then talked.

"Since you caught Tony and threw him out and divorced him, you have been miserable. And I have to be honest, Mom, you should have given him a second chance. So what if he was fucking around with Vanessa's husband? Those two are still married! It is a new world, Mom, people are different. Brad knows I like variety, and he is fine with it, because he knows I love him and he knows that I don't love the girls and other men I fuck, it's just fucking, it's just having fun. You need to have some fun. You need to open up. I did what I did because you wouldn't do it on your own. The waitress who flirted with you that day? If you had been receptive to her then I would have called it off. But you weren't receptive to her, weren't receptive to getting out of your 5 year funk, so I did what I did and I am not ashamed of it."

Marie leaned back in her chair, exhausted. She sipped her wine and lit a Marlboro Light. She noticed that her Mom had her own pack, Virginia Slims, and did the same. She watched her Mom sip her wine, take a long slow drag on the Virginia Slim, then lean her head back and exhale a long thin plume of white smoke into the air.

Then Ann leaned forward in her chair, looked her daughter Marie in the eye and said,

"Honey, I want more."

Marie said, "What, Mom?"

"I want more", Ann said in a low voice.

"More what, Mom?" Marie questioned.

Ann looked at her daughter Marie, smiled, and said "I want more big black cock, Marie, more big wonderful black cock."

Marie smiled, took a sip of wine, took her own long drag on the Marlboro Light, tilted her head back and exhaled, and reached for her phone, typing out a quick text message.

TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers