A Mother's Reawakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Ann Continues to Follow Her Daughter's Lead.
1k words
4.3
10.3k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers

Marie, Ann and Amber were lined up on their knees on the edge of the king size bed in the guest room of Ann's condo, the guest room that had once been her daughter Marie's room. All three were buzzed from wine, cigarettes, weed, and sex. All three were taking it doggie style from three separate and wonderfully aggressive black studs. All three also had their own separate bbcs banging the back of their eager throats. All three loved putting this finishing touch on a superb afternoon of bbc debauchery, three white women submitting to the power of big black cock.

In short order the grunts started, and thick creamy black nut filled their pussies and mouths. The black studs were done with them, had used them up and fucked them out, and they were gone. Marie got up to usher them down the stairs and out the door. Her mother Ann stayed upstairs in the guest room with Amber, the waitress from California Pizza Kitchen.

Marie went back to the sunroom for more wine and another Marlboro Ultra Light 100. She sent a text message, and smiled at the response. Her hand dropped between her legs and she ran two fingers up and down her slit, bringing the tasty combination of cigarette, her juice and multiple bbc loads to her mouth for a delicious, slurpy taste.

Upstairs, Amber rolled over and stroked Ann's hair as she moved her lips to Ann's. Ann opened her lips and accepted Amber's tongue, which was still coated with black seed. Amber could barely be 20 years old, 40 plus years Ann's junior, and Ann was amazed at how comfortable Amber was in this sex charged environment at such a young age. Ann was also amazed at just how much she enjoyed the touch of another woman. Ann had quickly and clearly learned to relish bbc, but she was also quickly enjoying the variety of lesbian play as well, still new to her but enjoying it quite a bit. Amber and Ann quickly fell into a passionate lesbian French kiss embrace, hands on each others' tits, bodies and wet, sticky pussies.

Back downstairs, Marie was opening the sunroom door, welcoming in Amber's mother Kathy. Kathy and Marie were both 42, Amber was in fact 22, and Ann had recently turned 64. Kathy accepted a glass of wine and cigarette from Marie, and as she did Kathy stepped forward to French kiss Marie, running her fingers across Marie's gaping pussy, bringing that tasty mix to her own lips with a wicked smile.

Marie brought Kathy up to speed on the events of the day so far, including the fact that Marie's mother and Kathy's daughter were still upstairs. As Marie relaxed and leaned back on the sunroom loveseat, looking sexy as she blew a thin plume of smoke into the air, Kathy dropped to her knees, blew smoke on Marie's swollen pussy, and dove in with an eager mouth and tongue.

Marie rolled her head back and enjoyed the expert lips of another woman. She reflected on the last few months. Meeting Kathy at Kristopher's, a lesbian bar in the small southern city where they lived. Remembering that wild first time with Kathy in the corner alcove at the bar, while several other lipstick lesbians watched. The proud feeling of making Kathy nut over and over again on her face, and the orgasms of two other lipstick lesbians on her face while Kathy finger fucked her, followed by the post orgasm cigarette they shared. She remembered weeks later, stopping into Just 1 More, a neighborhood smoking bar, to discover Kathy at the bar drinking and smoking and chatting up a lovely young woman who turned out to be Amber, Kathy's own daughter. Marie remembered Amber going down on her in the backseat of Kathy's car, while Kathy stood watch outside to be sure they didn't get caught. Or did Kathy just stand outside and watch?

Marie's orgasm built to a climax and she gushed all over Kathy's pretty face and into Kathy's hungry mouth.

"Well done, Mom!" said Amber.

Kathy and Marie looked up to see Ann and Amber standing in the sunroom entrance, arms around each others' waist, faces glazed with the reward of wonderful pussy eating from upstairs.

Kathy rose from her knees and walked toward Ann.

"Hello Ann, I'm Amber's mother Kathy, I've heard so many good things about you from your daughter Marie."

Ann heard Kathy's emphasis on the words "mother" and "daughter", but didn't have time to process that because Kathy had stepped up and initiated a wonderfully passionate French kiss with Ann. What Ann did start to process was the delicious scent and taste of pussy on Kathy's lips. More specifically, the delicious scent and taste of her own daughter Marie's pussy on Kathy's lips, mouth, tongue and face.

Wine glasses were refilled, a joint was passed around for one hit each, and fresh white filtered cigarettes were lit. Marie took charge, glancing at Kathy as if a partner in crime. Marie told Kathy and Amber to sit on the loveseat and spread their legs, which they quickly did. Marie guided Ann between Kathy's legs and Marie took her place between Amber's legs. A silent competition followed as mother ate mother and daughter ate daughter, all four using smoking fetish play to full advantage. The silent competition ended with Kathy and her daughter Amber cumming at the same time.

Marie simply said "switch" and Ann and Marie took seats on the loveseat, with Kathy getting between Ann's legs and Amber between Marie's legs. More wonderful smoking fetish pussy eating followed, and Ann squirmed in delight as Kathy licked her clit, found her g-spot with two fingers and massaged her brown starfish with her pinky finger.

Another round of orgasms was followed by another break for wine, weed and fresh Marlboro Ultra Light 100s. Ann thought that maybe the day was done, but Marie and Kathy had other ideas.

Kathy took her daughter Amber by one hand and Ann's daughter Marie by the other and led the two daughters to the loveseat. Perhaps it was the wine/weed/cigarette buzz, or perhaps it was the sexual intoxication, or perhaps it just seemed right. Whatever it was, Ann was neither disgusted nor shocked nor surprised when Kathy got between Amber's legs, her very own daughter. Ann simply smiled, dropped to her knees between Marie's legs, took a long drag on her cigarette and lowered her eager smoky mouth onto her own daughter's wet and willing pussy.

TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers