All Comments on 'A Mother's Ruin'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

Unless you intend a further chapter (although there is no indication of this), you failed to follow-through on your opening paragraph with Caroline anxiously texting Ami. If you start a story with a hook like that, at some point you should come back to it. There are a number of places where you mix tenses in the same paragraph and a few typos here and there. I suggest that when you finish a story, put it aside for a couple of days and then re-read it carefully to pick up obvious errors.

blueyes4ublueyes4ualmost 3 years ago

That was a hot n steamy story..luved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story however, you didn't finish it by any means. We are left hanging regarding Ami and how their sex games ruined Caroline? This doesn't need one chapter, but needs several so please consider more chapters. Hoping for more!!!!

Taggy1Taggy1over 2 years ago

Is this to be finished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful story...I hope there is a sequel

PatchworkPatchworkover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments and interest in this story. I promise a further instalment soon.

Atys70Atys70over 2 years ago

Excellent! Can’t wait for part 2! Will Caroline try to put a stop to things? Can she? Will Ami begin to dominate her? What will happen with Chloe and for that matter, Tony. Can’t wait to find out.

Ps- one request- more physical description of Ami. I am enchanted with her, but need more!

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This whole scenario is gross. You seemed to be flirting with it in your last story too. This is a fairly common narrative around here, but it's always done poorly. Please be different. Don't do something ridiculous like have the daughter and husband be down with this. There needs to be real consequences for this type of behavior. By all rights she should absolutely be ruined. Never to see her husband and daughter again.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I alway find it a lot of fun when a happily married women and mother submit to a young girl. I hope you play around with them a lot more making the wife chase her to the point of humiliation then the daughter finds out and she has to choose .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fantastic! Reading this in bed in the dead of night and it had me gasping multiple times in shock. Hoollllyyy fuck that was intense!! Ami is delightful, I love the whole idea of her, even if it's morally wrong. I don't normally read (let alone leave ) comments but I felt compelled to!!! 👍absolute 🔥 🔥 here. I second whoever said we'd love more descriptions of Ami. Yes x 100 please!!

1whiskey1whiskeyover 1 year ago

Can't wait for Part 2. Ami has a long game to play as seductress. Caroline is now desperate to be with Ami. Will Chloe find out?

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 months ago

Nice story!

Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. That was intense. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

part 2 please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.