All Comments on 'A Mother's Sacrifice'

by WritingBlues72

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She obviously loved them more than they loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

another slut trying to justfiy cheating she shows no remorse because she is not sorry at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once a whore always a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slut

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

Epic!

Very original concept.

It will drive the BTB bunch to insanity.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, that was different

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Brilliant, I can imagine all the BTB tossers having a heart attack, with steam coming out of their ears.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Sorry, but this is like a script from a 70’s porn video. Just kinda silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories like these are about as funny as finding out your wife has been cheating on you with the entire town. - TANSTAFFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have been in humour. Great fun to read and original. Look forward to reading more of your stories and just ignore the negatrons!

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Hopefully this is a parody, would be perfect on humor and satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just hilarious you should write comedy man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

silly and dumb.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, ladies and gentlemen (not you cucks I didnt say closeted men) this is a troll. Not a very good one, but he does know how to write bad enough trash that people think he means it.

Look how fucking stupid this was, so its troll or gay man with brain damage living in the crawl space under moms trailer, downwind of the outhouse using his skid marked underwear as a covid mask, but as a Covid denying idiot, he's actually just enjoying the fumes of yesterdays Taco Bell leavings.

The incestuous family, like you, should sleep through a gas leak. Now go troll elsewhere kid.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

A funny story

This story made me laugh. Thank you.

@iamaweasel,

you sure know a lot about what people are doing, where and how they too. I'm amazed at how you know about things like that..... unless you have been there done that and have the worn-out T-Shirt.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 2 years ago

Funny, made me smile all along :)

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Even if this story was meant as a joke, it's a lousy story. Even in comedy, such a conversation would not take place. But we are used to the crap that is sometimes served here!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Ma is a cheating cunt.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! I love the style you use in all your stories, especially the phone conversation style stories.

Don't worry about the trolls. It's probably all the same person with using different accounts.

I totally get what you're doing. It's a great fantasy, as un-realistic as it is. That's what makes it awesome.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Ah-duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what an utter deranged bullshit

I guess even on an bad my humor is far too sublime to even perceive such nonsense as amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Then after the husband, son and daughter recover from there orgasms, all three of them gang up on the wife and mother and take turns in all her holes. The husband and son both DP her rough while the daughter makes her eat her cunt. From that day onwards they all use her like their personal family slut. For the slut that she is, the wife and mother lets them use her body as they wish because she LOVES her family. Everyone lives happily.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

Nothing but justifications.

Why don't these type people die before even Birth.

Excuses of Human beings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that's different. A very novel tale of a wife cheating. Not very realistic but it was novel and humorous too. Reading the comments most of the Anon family seem upset. Just a thought for Anon; Anon Jr; Anon III; Uncle Anon etc., if her husband and her kids are happy with what she is doing why are you so incensed? Of course if you wish to judge others by your values go ahead so long as you let others judge you and yours by their values. Or of course you could just say "I didn't like that story" Think about it....

BardnotBard

wheelman53wheelman536 months ago

A mother sacrifice my ass, she's just a two-bit w**** trying to dress it up to make herself feel better.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

Dang, that tale was just nasty hot!! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The fact that tralan69er liked this is proof enough that it sucks.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy4 months ago

Pretty sick even for this place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous