All Comments on 'A Mother's Servitude'

by DominantDominic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

way too short and way too lil build up/context

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Come on fill up a eight oz.. Mason jar. I quit reading it after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harem + Incest = train wreck. Write either separately, no problem. Combine them, and one simply cancels out the other. I/T is about crossing lines, breaking rules, hiding it from everyone. Harem is the opposite. Oil and water, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Literotica is getting boring with every cock montrous every cunt creamy smooth. Long winded babble

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short. And a mason jar? LOL! No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's go dude, way to short but I'm intrigued. I want to read about mommy guzzling impossible amounts of jizz. Fucking bathe her in it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I quit reading after getting to the biceps the size of her head. Either she's got a tiny doll size head or he's got freakishly large arms that can't fit into any shirt with sleeves. And if his thighs were the size of her torso, he couldn't walk!! Also, when she pressed the phone into the "Crack" of the door, why is Crack capitalized? Is that the name of the door? lol One star.

DominantDominicDominantDominicover 1 year agoAuthor

So I have to ask, the slightly unrealistic aspects of this fictional story, take away from the enjoyment of just reading it? This is a work of fantasy and there more to explain things along the way but I'm just curious if the unrealistic details are taking away from the fantasy of the story?

ALSO, I'd like to apologize for the minor grammatical errors. Writing on a phone can lead to some strange errors and posting from the mobile platform is challenging from time to time. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous