A Mother's True Desire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Chris commands his mom, "Time to take me out of your mouth, and put me back in your pussy mom." Lust and hunger exuding from him.

"mmmmm, mama's boy wants back in where he came, hmmm? Well, mama wants to feel her boy in her again too."

Karin watches in anticipation with rigid eyes, completely focused, waiting with bated breath for the most explicable act of taboo between a mother and son. One that she knows well, however, it's a different feeling as an observer rather than an acter.

She carefully watches Cynthia recline her back onto the bed, her ass on the edge, and her legs closed together lifting towards the ceiling. Chris hungrily eyeing her long legs up and down.

"Take mama's shorts off baby, so you can go back inside me." With a smile, Chris grabs Cynthia's shorts from its sides, and pulls them towards her ankles. Not wearing any panties underneath, Cynthia's pussy is immediately exposed. There is difficulty pulling the shorts completely off because of the six-inch heels, but Chris manages to do so and tosses them to the floor.

Cynthia spreads her leg into a slightly wide "V" and Chris wraps his forearms around her thighs. His big cock hovers over her pelvis, and Cynthia then takes it in her hand, guiding it to her pussy. She first places the tip on her pussy lips, then rubs it up and down. Soon after, Chriss pushes his thickness into his mom. The lubrication from her blowjob combined with her own wetness allows the rod to easily slide in. He then thrusts like a jack hammer; sound of slapping bodies fills the room along with their loud moans.

Karin's eyes widens as she watches with great intensity. Their sexual passion absolutely apparent. It's as though societies taboo ideas of incest never existed, and the greatest lust that humankind has ever felt has always been between the parent and child. The two are greatly enjoying one another, and neither seem to be harmed in anyway by this act; it's simply an incredible bond between mother and son, doing an activity that furthers the strength of that bond.

As Karin continues to watch, she further analyzes the subject of incest, a subject she has just recently begun contemplating. Her thoughts are still minimal, there's still so much to think about. She recognizes that what Cynthia and Chris is doing together seems to be harmless. Neither are hurting each other, nor are they hurting anyone else, essentially, they're not doing anything wrong. In addition, images of Karin and her son, doing what these two are doing, fills her imagination while she assesses the idea of incest. The images greatly arouse her, and she doesn't quite understand why they are happening. Still, she is filled with wonder over everything.

"Oh yes, baby, yes. This is where you belong baby, inside your mama, inside where you came from. Fuck me, fuck your mama, fuck your slutty ass mama." Cynthia says as she drops her back flat on the bed and begins voraciously fondling her massive tits.

"Fuck mom, your pussy's so fucking tight. So fucking wet. Feels so fucking good. I love being inside you, I love being inside my slutty ass mom. No other pussy makes my fucking cock feel as good as my slutty mom." Chris tells his mom as he continues to pound hard on her pussy. Holding her thighs against his hard abs, her calves pushing against his upper chest, and her six-inch heels grazing against the side of his head. He watches with a hungry expression at his mom squeezing and pulling on her ample fullness.

After her sexual awakening from last night, Karin's nipples begin stiffening, and her pussy begins contracting at the salacious action she sees. Her breath becomes heavy stutters as she narrows her sight onto a son's cock quickly thrusting in and out of his mother's pussy. Gazing back and forth from the thrusting action to her friend's enormous bouncing mounds of flesh, Karin's thighs squeeze together, the tension in her pussy becoming so difficult to control.

As Karin continues to watch the two riving in ecstasy; an image of Karin replaces Cynthia, while an image of her son replaces Chris. Now what Karin sees is her son thrusting like a jack hammer into her pussy. Seeing herself contorting in unbelievable pleasure as loud slapping sound fills the air. Hearing herself begging her son to fuck her. To pound her pussy. To cum inside her. To make her cum.

Then he lets go of her thighs, leans forward to place his hands on the bed, and she wraps her arms around his neck. He's pounding even harder now, much faster, their bodies grinding each other, her legs wrapping around his waist. Moaning her son's name in ecstasy. Karin tells her son to cum inside her. Ray's body lurches, stiffens, he groans, then cum fills her pussy.

"Oh baby, you're cum is fillin' mama's pussy. You're filling your mama with so much cum baby." Cynthia's words pulls Karin out of her reverie, and she finds her fingers inside her panties, rubbing her pussy lips. Shocked at what she's doing, Karin quickly re-composes herself and tries to shake off her arousal.

She continues to observe as mother and son moans and groans while Chris continues to slowly grind and deeply push into her pelvis. Cynthia's arms are wrapped around Chris' neck with her legs wrapped around his waist, while Chris himself is kissing and sucking on her neck. Chris' grinding comes to a halt as he hovers over Cynthia, staring intensely into her eyes. Then he leans in to lock lips with his mother in a passionate open mouth embrace.

Mother and son share a deeply passionate embrace, their bodies grinding against one another, their lips and tongues smacking and slurping, and Cynthia's arms and legs rubbing lovingly against her son's body. Eventually, Chris pulls himself off his mom, his semi-erect cock slides out of Cynthia's pussy completely covered in a slimy substance. Cynthia moves in to take Chris' cock back into her mouth to lick the slime completely off.

Once finished, Chris thanks her and tells her he had a great time, then grabs his clothes and tells her that he's going to the lake for a swim. The two laugh and giggle at their good time while Chris puts his clothes back on. Karin pulls herself together and quietly goes back downstairs.

Once Karin sits herself on the couch in the living room, she tries to gather her thoughts and feelings on everything she just witnessed. The act of a son and mother engaging in such a salacious activity is absolutely taboo and wrong. At least, that's the inevitable conclusion that had been imposed on her mind by society. After the events of last night, her thoughts have obviously been changed. Still, the other side of the argument was never presented to her. No one, at least in her experience, has ever tried to convey the positive aspects of incest. Probably because the subject has an extreme negative connotation to it that people may be afraid to do so. After all, if her best friend of fifteen years, who is also openly sexually provocative and a self-proclaimed slut, never told her about it, why would anyone else want to talk about it. In any case, Karin is left with so much to consider, and she doesn't concretely know how to feel about everything.

But before she can even think about it any further, Chris walks into the living room.

"Oh, hey miss Hening. When did you get here?" Chris asks with an unsuspecting smile.

"Oh, hi there Chris. I, uh, just got here now." She returns a smile and attempts to act nonchalantly.

"Well, it's been a pretty long time, right? Hope you're doing good. I talk to Ray a lot and he always says you're good. Hope he hasn't been lyin' to me."

"Yeah, I've been fine. I'm glad you're still speaking with Ray on a regular basis. I'm always worried about him not having or communicating with friends."

"He's like a little brother to me and you're like my mom's sister. That's how I see things. Anyways, I'm about to go to the lake for a swim before it gets too late. You want me to get my mom for you?"

Shaking her head, Karin tells Chris that she'll wait for his mom to come down whenever she's ready. The two bid each other farewell and Chris leaves. As he does so, Karin watches him, prompting her mind to recall how he fucked his mom. Immediately, her feelings of arousal spurs up once again, as powerful as before. Becoming lost in the memories and giving into the feelings, her body begins to move on their own.

Karin spreads her thighs apart, then slides her ass towards the edge of the couch. She mindlessly slides her fingers into her shorts and begins playing with her pussy with rapid fingering. After her sexual awakening, and no longer denying her urges, which are seemingly unending, Karin's body instantly burns with orgasmic screams. She instinctively grabs and squeezes her massive tits with a free hand. Her orgasmic breaths stutters with quiet moans as she closes her eyes.

The vivid imagination from earlier, of her son fucking her, replays behind her eyelids. As her son's thrusts quickens, so too does her fingering over her clit. And as the sound of slapping bodies grows louder, the pinching and pulling of her nipples becomes more intense. Karin hears herself telling her son to cum inside her. Her son himself tells Karin to cum for him. Karin's body contorts then contracts, a powerful burst explodes from her pussy, orgasmic waves of pleasure rapidly reverberate throughout her body. She holds her moans in, muffling her sounds of pleasure into quiet whimpers. Her whole body seems to pulse in tandem with her pounding heartbeat as she revels in the orgasmic sensation.

Once the intense feelings of pleasure begins to subside, Karin notices the pounding heartbeat in her chest, and the perspiring heat of her body; everything feels so good. Not as good as last night. Still, it's very gratifying. Once she becomes completely relaxed, Karin opens her eyes to the smirking face of her best friend.

Quickly pulling her hand out of her shorts, Karin stands herself up and tries to recompose herself. "Ho hey Cyn, I was just, uh, checking something. Any who, you ready to go?" Flustering greatly, she attempts to sidestep being caught in such a compromising position.

"Yeah, sure Rin," Cynthia answers with a sarcastic giggle. "But do you want a washcloth for your cum-covered fingers?"

Karin's face blushes red at her friend's words, and wiping her slimy fingers on her shorts, she embarrassingly replies, "Stop it Cyn! I don't know what came over me, okay? Let's just forget you ever saw it, and that I ever did it, all right?"

With a cheeky smile, Cynthia responds, "You haven't fucked in years Rin, and you've never masturbated to fill that void either. And you don't watch porn too. Masturbating is normal lady. I've been trying to convince you to do it for years. I didn't expect you to do it here on my couch in my living room, but I ain't mad at you for it. I'm actually flattered that my best lady is comfortable enough to do it in my private home in plain sight. What came over you lady? What was so hot that you just had to play with yourself like that."

Becoming even pinker at her friend's analysis, Karin sighs and accepts what she just did. "All right Cyn, you're right okay! I just thought of, um, a bunch of things, and it just made me all hot and bothered."

"C'mon Rin, don't be such a square. Just say you were horny. You haven't cummed in years lady. I'd be fucking horny as hell if I suddenly touched my erogenous zones, especially if I haven't gotten myself off in years."

"You don't need to be so lude Cyn. Can't you tell I'm embarrassed and off-put by all of this."

"All right All right I'll stop teasin'. Will you at least tell me what came over you? I'm the one who's more than willing to masturbate in someone else's living room when they're still in the house. I don't think anyone who knows you could even imagine you doing this. So what's up lady? Did last night turn you on that much?"

"Let's just go Cyn. Give me some time to gather myself, okay? Then I'll tell you."

"If that's what you want. Just don't start playing with yourself during the drive, okay? Because I won't be able to hold myself back either" Cynthia giggles. "Let's go, I'll drive."

Relieved, Karin takes a good look at Cynthia and realizes that her best friend is wearing the same tube top and short shorts outfit just before her son ravaged her. Rolling her eyes at the outlandish situation, Karin inquires, "Another skimpy outfit Cyn? Don't you think that outfit's a bit too inappropriate for a casual lunch?"

"It's the perfect casual outfit Rin. Especially for where we're eating. There's a bunch of rich housewives that compete to see who's hotter." Cynthia informs. "You know what they're all like. Smiling through their teeth, fake ass shit, and stuck up as hell. Always trying to one up each other and bragging that they're the hottest. But we're not going to interact with them or feed into their bullshit. Just don't be surprised that those chicks might be dressing like this."

Checking out Karin's outfit, Cynthia looks her up and down with an approving smile. "Looking hot lady, but you might be covering up a bit too much. So how 'bout you wear something more similar to me? We can match each other. We'll look totally hot and irresistible." Cynthia cheekily says.

"I don't think so Cyn. That outfit you're wearing is too much for me. I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"I'm sure you will one day. Well then, let's get going."

The two heads off to lunch at a snooty fancy pants restaurant within the wealthy neighborhood. On the way, the ride was uncharacteristically silent as Karin tries to settle herself down and organize her feelings. Having known each other for over fifteen years, Cynthia understands when something is bothering Karin and when she needs to be left alone. She only hopes that whatever seems to be ailing her friend will pass, or that she will be able to help.

The two arrive at the restaurant and are immediately seated at a table in the outside area. With the outside area being loud enough, and the tables spread far enough apart, the two can have a conversation without fear of being overheard. Karin tells Cynthia everything. She tells her best friend about what she felt last night at the club. What happened between her son and her. And discovering what Cynthia and her son did. Including all of her conflicting thoughts and feelings on the matter. While telling Cynthia everything, Karin was shaking with nervousness, and was also refusing to look directly into her best friend's eyes. A contrast to Cynthia who was listening with a smile and a smirk, calm and unbreaking.

"So, you're confused about how you feel about all of this Rin? Doesn't sound confusing to me lady. It sounds like you love fucking Ray. Not like me and Chris though. We just love fucking. It seems with Ray; it's more than just fucking. So much more. You're just using this 'gift' of his to justify why it's okay. Because you're still afraid of the tabooness of all of it." Cynthia finishes her analysis of Karin's explanation with a smirk.

There may be something to what her friend says. For years, Karin seems to have been denying what her mind and boy have been yearning after. All because society defines it as indecent. Society is why she does her best to be prim and proper. To conduct herself appropriately. But why and for what? Growing agitated by her inability to find answers, Karin redirects the conversation off of her. "How did you and Chris even happen in the first place?"

Still smiling with confidence, Cynthia replies as though the subject is as ordinary as discussing a movie they just watched, "Well, it started while he was a senior in high school, so about two years ago. Just a couple months after his eighteen birthday. I suppose he just couldn't resist holding himself back any longer. Who could blame him right, look at me Karin, I don't dress to impress, I dress to tease and seduce."

Cynthia motions with her hand around her tits. Then lightly caresses the chest-line of her top from side to side. Mildly cupping one of her globes as she finishes pointing out the obvious.

"Chris just happens to have the best seat in the house to watch the show. I never intended for him to lust over me. And I thought a son wouldn't be able get horny for their mama, but hey, I was proven wrong. He confronted me and told me he was extremely horny for his hot mama. And so, one thing led to another, and we fucked, and it was really great."

Cynthia pauses to giggle. Her eyes and head tilts away, reminiscing over the memory. "I do love my son, and I know he loves me, fucking has only brought us closer. And I'm teaching him a whole lot too, he's making a bunch of chicks out there feel really good."

Karin is somewhat shocked at her best friend's confession. More so at the nonchalant manner she speaks about it, as well as her seemingly seeing nothing wrong whatsoever with what they're doing. She knew her best friend is a self-proclaimed slut and has extraordinary amounts of different sexual experiences. Still, she didn't expect her best friend to go this far. Although she could say the same for herself.

"This is unbelievable Cyn." Karin finally tells her friend. "It's just so big. I just don't know how to really feel about it."

Unflinching in her smirking expression, Cynthia replies, "Well, I've been fucking my son since he's been eighteen. So about two years now. And during this time, you were my best friend. You still loved me as a sister. Nothing changed, right? Nothing changed with me, and nothing changed with my son. We're still the same people you've always known. We're not being harmed in anyway by doing this, and our lives aren't being destroyed either. We're making each other happy, there's nothing wrong with what we're doing."

Cynthia pauses as Karin's eyes narrows in serious contemplation. After a moment Cynthia continues, "Really, it's as harmless as getting fucked by any other guy out there. Just don't tell anyone, we're not hurting anyone or getting hurt ourselves, but society will most definitely hurt us. Which is why I never told you in the first place. I just didn't know how you would react. But now I know you're into it too. So that's great! Give in to your feelings, you know how you really feel. For some reason, you care too damn much about how society sees you. Fuck them, just be happy lady."

Karin gives her friend exacerbated look. Then, Karin falls into a state of calm uncertainty. Everything that Cynthia says is logical. She accepts the fact that her best friend and Chris aren't doing anything wrong. They certainly seem to be very happy with what they're doing. And it's as Cynthia says, Karin still loves her best friend as a sister during the entire time mother and son has been doing what society has declared as unforgivable. Even if Karin had never found out about them, they would have continued committing the act of incest, and Karin would've loved them just the same. So really, there's no problem here. However, it's just as Cynthia says, for some reason, she's still clinging onto what society says she should do and think. How the heck can she get over this?

"You really think this is more than just sex Cyn? You think I actually want to be with my son? I'm not sure what to think."

"Of course lady. First of all, you love your son a lot. And I mean a whole lot. You pretty much dedicated your entire life to him. When he's happy, you're happy. When he's not, you bust your ass to make him happy. When you saw me and Chris fucking, you pictured you and your son doing it. When you masturbated yourself to orgasm, it was Ray that you were thinking of. None of that was for the sake of helping your son."

Cynthia pauses for a moment to let Karin absorb everything that she has said so far. After a couple of minutes, Cynthia continues again. "Think about it Rin. Your pussy gushed like a geyser while you were imagining your son's hard cock pumping in and out of your wet pus--,"