A Mother's True Desire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, all right, Cyn!" Karin blushes, giving off a look of exacerbation as she fidgets with her hair. "I get it. Maybe it's true. But my son is already dating someone. He's so young too. He won't want to be with me the way that I may want to be with him. He probably just wants sex with me, just like you and Chris. But he'll probably will dedicate himself to an irresistible girl who's around his age when she comes around. Am I just setting myself up for the biggest heartbreak of my life?"

Cynthia's smirk vanishes as she becomes serious, pondering Karin's sentiments. After a few moments, she replies, "That... I don't know. What I do know is that you want your son to be happy. All this time you sacrificed your own happiness for him. It's probably why it's so hard for you to move on from him and find a new purpose. This is a toughie Rin."

They both sit silently, continuing to contemplate. Cynthia looks at Karin with caring eyes. Lost with any sure-fire suggestions that would help. "The only suggestion that I have is to just continue with what you're planning on doing. I know you're going to follow through with helping your son, including having sex with him. He'll love it, he'll be happy doing it with you. Do it with him as long as he wants it. And if he finds a chick, falls in love with her, well, he'll be happy then too. And his happiness is what you want. As long as he's happy, even if it's with someone else, I know you'll be content. I don't think your heart will break if he stops all this with you because he's falling for someone else. Be aware too, Rin, that last night was the first time for the two of you. You'll know much better how you'd really feel about all this with time."

It will take some time for Karin to fully go through her friend's suggestion. It seems the discussion has reached its course for now. The two consumes the rest of their meal discussing the events at the club, with Cynthia continuing to poke fun at Karin's reactions with what transpired there. Karin greatly appreciates how Cynthia is able to make her smile and giggle even when she's going through some tough things in life.

When they finish with their meal, the two heads home. Once again, mostly in silence, as Karin continues reflecting on everything that has been discussed.

Meanwhile, Ray wakes up from his deep sleep, fully refreshed. Opening his eyes, the awareness that he's in his mother's bedroom immediately hits him. Ray smiles serenely as memories of last night begins flooding his mind. His morning wood, semierect, becomes throbbingly hard. Turning to his side, he spots his mother's note and reads it. Then, he notices the imprint of her puckered lips on the sheet and proceeds to give it a kiss.

Ray can't remember the last time he's been so happy. Everything has worked out so well thus far. Judging by the note left by his mother, she doesn't seem to have a change of heart nor regrets last night. Which was a concern for him. There was always the possibility that she would wake up with a sound mind the next morning, then realize what they did was wrong. The imprint of her puckered lips seems to suggest that she's still playing the part. He's glad that she's so dedicated. But damn, he wishes his mother was here, because he's horny right now. Usually, he would jack himself off in the mornings when he wakes up. But with his mother agreeing to his gift, he'll save it for her.

While Ray gets up to start his day, he thinks through what has happened. He lost his virginity! To his mother; one of the hottest women he's ever seen in his life. Finally seeing her body naked and up close. Encouraged by his mother to study her form, he can absolutely, without a doubt, confirm that his mother has a body as good or better than some porn stars and Instagram models.

All the fantasies that he's ever had with his mother doesn't at all do justice to the real deal of actually having sex with her. Having sex with her also hasn't given him any problematic thoughts either. Each subsequent time that he had sex with her, the more right it felt. The greater the joy, and the stronger his infatuation over her. He can't wait to play with her again.

Ray wishes he could just drop the act and be real. But he believes his mother is only satisfying the gift because she wants to help her son more than anything in the world. The possibility of a true relationship with her seems unrealistic. Especially with society frowning on the idea. It will just have to be one of his many fantasies. But he knows now more than ever that he doesn't just desire to fuck his mother. He wants her and no one else.

Ray is now completely groomed and dressed for his mother. Wearing a plain fitted tee over average loose fitted jeans. Hair combed and scented lotion applied. Eagerly waiting. Wondering what his mother will do next for him. Just then, he hears the garage opening. His heart beats faster with the anticipation, and he moves to await her with a wide smile.

Karin agrees with Cynthia's observation that what she wants most in this world is for her son to be happy and to live well. For that reason alone, Karin will continue to fulfill her son's gift the best that she can. Knowing that the gift also involves sex, she will make sure the sex will be the best that her son will ever have. That will definitely make him happy. However, she still either doesn't truly know how she feels about any of this, or she subconsciously refuses to accept her true feelings. In either case, Karin strongly believes her son would rather be with someone much younger than her, someone around his age. Therefore, she has decided to just create enjoyable memories with her son. And be content with the thought that this will help him obtain happiness with a young woman his age.

As Karin walks through the garage door and into the kitchen, her son walks towards her with an eager smile. Looking her up and down with a pleased expression.

"Good afternoon sleepy head," Karin teasingly says to her son.

"He looks at her with a shy smile, scratching his face in nervousness. "Well, of course I'm sleepy, last night was really tiring for me. It was my first time doing something like that. You were there too; you know how it was for me." He laughs somewhat embarrassingly.

Karin smiles serenely at her son's obvious joy over last night's event. "I'm assuming, then, that you have no problems with any of it. And you're willing to continue? It is incest after all. I am your mother. You don't mind doing such acts with your old mama?"

"Yeah, I have no problems with any of it mom. Your more gorgeous than the most beautiful actresses, so I count myself really lucky that I get to do any of this with you. Yeah it's really awesome! It felt so amazing. I wish I could just do it all the time!"

"And," she begins in a prominent tone. "You learned a lot about sex too, right? The whole reason for you requesting this gift in the first place."

"Oh yeah, right." He responds fidgety, momentarily forgetting the reason of his gift that he told his mother. "I learned a lot too. You did an awesome job with my gift mom. Way better than what I imagined."

Karin looks at her son curiously. His enthusiasm for sex is considerable, despite doing it with his own mother. Is this gift some kind of ploy to have sex, she wonders. A boy his age must have an extraordinary desire to have sex, at the very least, lose his virginity by any means necessary. Even if that means doing it with his own mother. With the girls at his school either bullying or ignoring him, she is the only one that he has access to for such a thing. If that was the case, she wouldn't mind. As long as he's happy and satisfied, and he definitely seems happy and satisfied.

"Well then, thank you for all of the compliments. Lets go over how I'm going to be teaching you. I've decided on a structure for the lessons. Such as how I will be teaching you, when, and so on. Tell me first though, when will you be having this date with the young woman?"

"Oh, uh, this coming Saturday. Yeah this Saturday."

"All right. Let's sit down and discuss how this will go."

Mother and son begin to fully discuss the parameters of her son's gift. The point of the gift will be to teach him how to be a boyfriend. And what to expect as well as how to receive from a girlfriend. He will learn the skills needed to be a boyfriend and will immediately apply those learned skills on her. Since experience and practice helps to sharpen skills and grows one's knowledge, Karin will allow Ray to initiate the play anytime he wants, wherever he wants, to his great delight. All the while, continuing creating and scheduling lessons to teach her son anything new. Finally, while the gift is being fulfilled, mother and son will play the part of boyfriend and girlfriend, whenever and wherever the play happens. Of course, these parameters aren't set in stone. Things can change or be added as those come to mind.

Once the two finishes with the discussion concerning the gift parameters, Ray nervously steps closer to his mother. All this talk has made him even hornier, especially with his mother allowing him to basically fuck her whenever he feels like it. Even with the allowances though, Ray still finds himself shaking as he tries to initiate sex with her.

"Uh, well, mom... You think we can have sex--, I mean practice sex now?" Ray looks away as he asks. Scratching the back of his neck in a nervous fidget. Preventing him from noticing the suspicious grin forming on his mother.

Karin smiles at the bulge in her son's pants. She doesn't know if the bulge is due to her, or the horniness of a teenage boy. Either way, her son is in need of release. After last night, she knows how achingly desperate that need can be. And whatever the true nature of this gift is, her son's need for experience is a fact that can't be denied. With any opportunity that presents itself, she will use it to help her son obtain such necessities.

"Of course honey!" Karin says excitedly, at an attempt to lessen his nervousness. "Spontaneous sex is an important aspect for some couples. So, we'll do an impromptu lesson on that. First, I'll give you some info on it. Things like how to initiate it, the follow through and such. Then, I'll answer any questions that you may have. After that, we'll get started. I'll also give you directions, if necessary, while we're playing the part. I know my little boy is probably very horny right now and just wants to get it on. But patience is also an important skill to have."

Ray nods in acceptance. Karin proceeds to give him information pertaining to spontaneity in sex and relationships. Most of the information and skills that she will teach her son comes from Cynthia and friends. Karin herself doesn't have much experience in most matters that her son will be receiving. She understands most of everything through mental reps, basically just the theories. So, this gift will not only help her son learn, but it will also give Karin the necessary experience that her friends have been trying to impart.

After Karin finishes giving Ray the information, as well as answering all his questions, they begin their play. Karin has decided that the best scenario for the lesson would be for her to be casually hanging out, watching TV, and going through her phone. While her son will act as the instigator. He won't necessarily be seducing her, but rather, he will simply act to satisfy his impulsive horniness. Ray has always excelled with his schoolwork through his own independent effort, but this is hardly schoolwork or textbook teachings. Karin eagerly awaits to see how well her son executes on the information he's been given; versus how much guidance and reminders he will still need.

While his mother sits on the couch streaming something on Netflix and perusing her phone, Ray waits to make his move in the kitchen. Ray is acutely aware of his rapid beating heart, as well as his heavy breathing. The muscles and joints of his body tenses in anticipation from what he's about to do. Nothing can distract him from reviewing all the information given by his mother. Not the sound from the streaming show on TV, the incessant chirping of birds, and his own nerves. He needs focus to conduct mental exercises on everything his mother has informed him. These mental exercises won't help him to execute everything perfectly. But it will, at least, prepare him for the flow of things so as to not get stuck and ruing the momentum.

Although, his focus isn't entirely devoted to reviewing his mother's information. A portion of it is, of course, split among anticipation with what he's about to do, and also salivating over the image of his mother.

Ray takes a few deep and shaky breaths for just a moment before walking to where his mother sits. Doing his best to be as steady and calm as possible, though still walking with tensed muscles. He sees his mother sitting against the side arm of the couch, looking so sexy. With her legs crossed, accentuating their tantalizing shape, and enhancing her smooth bare legs. He sits right next to her. She greets him with a casual, "Hey there."

Nodding in response, he immediately eyes his mother's body. He sits so close to her that he can feel the slightest shift and movement of her body. The perfume she wears twitches his hard cock him as much as anything else.

Her legs are crossed, with one resting over the other. The daisy dukes accentuating his mother's legs, slavering his mouth. Floating underneath his gaze so enticingly are his mother's enormous mounds. The low-cut string tank top greatly displays her bulging bosoms along with her deep, long cleavage. The bra she wears furthers the roundness of her massive tits.

True to her word, his mother won't begin anything. She will leave it all to him. But he hesitates because of his own experience and desire to execute the actions as perfectly as possible. Not to mention his own unease with actually going through with it and also with all the thoughts of messing up. It was so easy last night, or at least, it seems easy. His mother mostly initiated everything as well as guided him. Even the subsequent sex later that night was guided by her. He merely went along with her lead, as well as riding the momentum.

Asking her if they could have sex was difficult, and now, making the first move is as equally difficult. Realization dawns on Ray as to the importance of this lesson. It's not just skill, not just knowledge, not just experience, but confidence and assertiveness are necessary. The first step is always the most difficult. But he'll just have to close his eyes, hold his breath. Then Jump.

And so, he pushes himself to get going with sheer will. Taking a deep breath, Ray places his hand on his mother's shapely, thick thigh. Satisfying his lust, he slides his hand caressingly along her form, from her hips to her knee, repeating the action. Making sure to use slow motions for the sake of thoroughly feeling every inch of what he's drooling over. From his periphery, he glimpses a knowing smile on his mother.

She's either genuinely enjoying what he's doing or playing the part of his girlfriend very well. But he'll stop lingering on the curious thought, since he needs to focus on satisfying his urges.

Ray takes the hand that's caressing his mother's thigh and wraps it around her shoulder. Pulling her tightly into his body. Caressing her thigh once again with his other hand. His heart pounds harder and beats faster against his chest. She turns her head to gaze at him with a bright smile. Her eyes, so beautiful, he can look into them forever. They stare back into him the same way, spreading goosebumps over him.

This is love what he feels, not just lust. Damn, he wishes this was real. That she wasn't acting, playing a part, being a good mother with her willingness to teach him. His true birthday gift is for their coupling to be a reality. But his mother wouldn't possibly reciprocate. This persistent thought is making him miserable. He needs to throw this wish out of his mind and be happy that he even gets to do this much with his mother.

Karin feels chills down her spine at her son's intense gaze. There's something more in his eyes than just lust. Slightly flinching at a truth that she fears. The stare is one that she has never seen before, not from him, or anyone else. Her heart beats faster at it, her cheeks blushes at its intensity. Out of fear from these unknown feelings, part of her wants him to move on and proceed to just treating her as the filthy sex fiend girlfriend that she's playing. Yet, another part of her wants him to wrap both of his arms around her, pull her in tight and close, and lovingly kiss her.

Thankfully, her son proceeds onward, her body relaxes, face softens out of relief. He leans in to press his puckered lips into hers. Their lips smacking. And just like that, they're back in the realm of lust, not romance. At least, that's what Karin chooses to believe.

"Mmmmm..., mommy's little boy is in the mood isn't he?"

"Yeah, well, you know me mommy. I'm a horny little boy. I'm always in the mood!"

"Mmmmm, mommy's little boy is so naughty. But mommy is in the middle of something, can we have fun later?" She says in a teasing tone.

"I'm in the mood to have some fun now. And I know my mommy's in the mood to have some fun now too. After all, you advertise sex 24/7. Just look at you. Sex on a stick!"

She blushes and gives him a wide grin. Tingling sensations begins to stir around her nipples and pussy at her son's words. She awaits his next move.

He leans in and presses his lips against his mothers. Staring deeply into her eyes with nearly closed eyelids just millimeters away. Her green eyes are so vibrant, eyelashes perfectly long and heavy, skin so lush. He feels a pulse of intense love with such a close connection, then closes his eyes completely shut to focus on other sensations. Passionately French kissing her while caressing her bare thigh, and pulling her tighter into his body, Ray slips his tongue into his mother's mouth. Twisting and slathering his mother's tongue. Her huge tits press against his chest, intensifying his kissing action. His continuing embrace of her lips muffles her moans. A thump on the couch indicates to Ray that his mother has thrown her phone onto it. He prepares himself for her touch, something he has always desired.

Goosebumps spreads over him as his mother caresses the side of his face with one hand, and strongly places her other hand on his abdomen, deeply pressing it into his body as she slowly slides it upward, inadvertently lifting his shirt. Her sliding hand continues moving upward as it gets sandwiched between his chest and his mother's soft, full bosoms. They release heavy breaths from their mouths and nostrils with every inch that her hand travels. Both softly moan. The moans of which are trapped in their throats by the increasing vigor of their bracing lips.

Her sliding hand runs around his neck, both of her arms then wrap around it, pulling the two much tighter into each other. His mother's tits squishes against his chest mor prominently. So full, resilient, and springy, he feels them pushing against him to reform back into their original shape. Her arms and hands traveling all over his neck and head, as they both tilt their heads every which way to kiss more passionately and deeply.

Ray squeezes his mother's thigh strongly for a moment then moves on to focus onto her tits. His hand travels from her thigh onto her chest. Sandwiched tightly, allowing him to more profoundly feel her bosoms finest detail. His fingers slide back and forth so smoothly over her exposed flesh, pressing deeply into her cushiony fullness. His hands make their way to the outside of her top, feeling the rigidness of her bra, but also a tease of her stiffened nipples. Her mounds are so springy, jiggling ever so slightly as they bounce back into place.