A Mother's True Desire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slides his hand down the curves of her tits, down the side of her abdomen, and slides it underneath the hem of her top. Feeling his mother's smooth flesh. Traveling slowly up her side, pressing firmly against her warm bare skin, his fingertips reach the bottom of her bra. Creping under the bottom inside.

With heavy breaths, rapid heartbeats, and a salivating mouth, he slides his fingers further in. His fingers following the compressed curve of her squished bosoms. Leading him to her nipples. Grazing her nipples with his fingertips. The gentle touch encouraging him to flitter his fingertips over her hard nipples.

Ray pulls his lips off his mother. Both gasping for air, softly smiling gazing at his mother with pleased eyes. His mother looks back at him with scrunching eyes of pleasure. Her breathing steadily becoming heavier. His cock fully stiffens at his actions and his mother's response. Short orgasmic whimpers pulses within her throat as she clutches fistful of his shirt with both hands.

With his other hand, he lifts up his mother's top and bra, crumping them above her tits. Continuing to flick her hard eraser shaped nipples with his thumb, while his other hand scrutinizingly strokes the outline of her round tits. Peering at her massive globes as though he finally found the most sought-after treasures that he's been searching for his whole life. He cups both tits gingerly, so lovingly, so carefully, like something so fragile that he's doing his best not to break.

Karin looks at her son with achingly scrunched eyes and a loving smile. He gazes up on her bare breasts with a fondness that makes her blush. If any other man looks at her with such an expression, she would scoff or roll her eyes at them. Yet, her son's intense leer makes her feel like a schoolgirl who was just told by her crush that he thinks she's cute.

"My little boy loves his mommy's titties, doesn't he?"

Her son lifts his eyes away from her tits and looks at her with an emphatic smile. "Yeah, mommy's titties are amazing. So freakin' huge. So soft. So smooth. So round. I just love looking at them. Love feeling them."

With that, he pinches and pulls both of Karin's nipples. Sending chills and goosebumps throughout her body and causing her to shudder from weakness by the playing of her nipples. Then, he carefully cups her tits, gingerly moving around to cup his palms onto every surface.

Seeing her son licking his lips, prompts her to do the same. Smiling in anticipation for whatever he's planning. He gazes up at her with an eager expression.

"Mom, can you give me a tit job?"

Karin leans in close to him and responds in a husky whisper, "Don't ask me, tell me." She leans herself back.

He nods, then rephrases himself, "my cock is hard mom. And I'm super into your tits right now. So, wrap your tits around it." Ray does his best to sound assertive. However, there is still a noticeable hint of shyness behind his words as well as some clumsiness to his choice of words and how he speaks it.

This time, Karin responds by leaning in the kiss her son. Gently clamping her teeth onto his bottom lips, and slowly pulling herself away. Her teeth pulling his lips as it rakes off in a sensuous manner.

She stands up and guides her son to sit with his ass on the edge of the couch and lean back in comfort. Then, she lifts his shirt from its bottom hem, and pulls it over and off his head. Standing tall before him, she admires her son's bare torso, though he clings his arms close to his body due to being so shy with baring himself. The shy look causes her to greatly adore her son. Sensually smiling at him, she pulls her top off and throws it onto the ground. Then, she pulls her bra off over her head, and throws it at her son. It lands on his face and tumbles down onto his lap. She gives him a sensuous smile as he looks up at her with an open mouth.

Though he feels a bit embarrassed at his mother seeing his unathletic and unappealing bare body, the embarrassment falls away as Ray feels his mother's bra landing on his twitching cock. His attention is primarily focused on taking in his mother's tantalizing form now. His eyes travel slowly from her face and down to her arousing form. He licks his lips as his eyes surveys her completely naked torso. Her scrumptious tits floating so round and perky. Accentuated by the curves of her smooth inward sides, and shapely curves of her hips. All made more arousing by her alluring daisy dukes.

He continues to stare with his mouth agape, drooling with desire for his mother's full mounds. Imagining all the things he wants to do with them. His stare continues their focus on her tits as she leans her torso forward. Placing her hands on the back of the couch for balance, she hovers her tits right in front of his face. So close, he can feel warmth emanating from them. He can smell her alluring flowery perfume engulfing his sense.

Karin can't help but feel goosebumps as well as a rush of validation at her son's gaze. The expression of obvious pleasure and joy on her son's face gives her a sense of accomplishment that she is fulfilling her duties as a mother. Not only that, but his clear arousal due to her spurs her own arousal. She will not only do her best for her son, but she will give herself to her desires. She is quickly changing from her old conversative self, and Karin finds that she doesn't mind it at all. In fact, she is beginning to love this more and more.

Catching Ray off-guard, his mother shakes her tits. Her massive orbs smacking Ray all over his face. Although he welcomes the assault. The smacking of her soft full bags only serves to further entice him, increasing his impatience for the upcoming tit job.

Unable to hold himself back, Ray quickly grips onto his mother's heavy bags, squeezing them voraciously. Shoving his face into their cushiony fullness. As well as smushing her soft mounds into his face. His heavy breathing and uncontrollable moans muffled by them. Completely preoccupying himself with playing with his mother's tits, Ray is still able to feel her hand sliding down his bare body, and onto his bulge. His cock twitches at her actions.

His mother undoes his belt, then his top pants button, and then pulls down his zipper. He is overwhelmed by everything that's happening as she slides her hand into his boxers, and lightly grasps his fully stiff cock. Pulling his face out of his mother's tits, and staring into her expression of amusement, he quickly releases her heavy bags. Slightly lifting his bottom off the couch, he slides his pants and boxers down to his knees. His mother never letting go of his cock as he does so.

She leans in to give him a sloppy wet kiss, grasping his cock more tightly, and after a few seconds, pulls herself off of him to sit on her knees. Ray gives a whine of displeasure as his mother's soft hand leaves his cock. She gives him a teasing apologetic expression, with puckering, pouting lips. Which slowly turns into a soft smirk as she pushes his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Spreading his knees apart, his mother moves in between and gets squeezed by his thighs. She rests her elbows on top of his thighs, her bulging round tits pushes against his hardened cock, pressing it into his belly.

"How does mommy's little boy want mommy's soft titties to squeeze her little boy's big hard cock? Does mommy's little boy want use his own hands to do it? Or does mommy's little boy want mommy to do it?"

"You do it mom, I just want to watch."

"Oooh, mommy has a naughty boy. Want mommy to be your personal porn star, and watch me play, hmmm?" Her tongue sneaks out of her lips, wiggling and twisting in tantalizing fashion. Licking her lips, she gives him a naughty smile.

Lifting her elbows off of him, she pulls her tits apart, flinging his hard cock straight up. Then, from who knows where, his mother pulls out a bottle of oil, pours a good amount onto each round fullness, and begins sensually fondling her tits. Spreading the oil completely all over her massive bags of softness within seconds. Her now oily tits shining an enticing gleam. The ease in which his mother's hands kneads over her meaty tits indicates how slippery they have become. His mother's tits are now more perfect for a tit job.

Once his mother finishes oiling up her tits to her satisfaction, she engulfs his hard stiffness with her enormous softness. Holding his cock between her squeezing tits for a moment as a tease, Ray stares admiringly at the luscious sight. The entire shaft of his cock has disappeared in between his mother's tits, with only the mushroom like tip protruding out of her cleavage. Twitching slightly in excitement.

He feels his mother's softness pressing more tightly all over his cock. Immediately, she begins stroking his cock up and down with her oily tits. Her oiled up tits slides up and down so easily thanks to their slipperiness. There is no friction, which sometimes lessens the weighty pressure on the cock that gives the horny sensations. But his cock feeling the softness of her tits is a powerfully arousing one. With the pressure being replaced with a smooth, swift, motion that completely engulfs his cock with a teasing massage-like grip from her soft firmness.

He watches, achingly, as his mushroom head goes in and out of her sliding cleavage. His mother is jerking his cock so well with her tits. Mixing up different techniques and pacing them very well. She strokes her tits up and down very quickly, giving his cock a rush of sensations all over. Eventually slowing down to a crawl, which gives the feeling that his mother's tits are making slow methodical love to every inch of his cock. She knows when to increase the clamping of her tits, causing his cock to constrict as though holding back an eruption, and she knows when to ease it, which gives a satisfying, yet aching tease of relief. And of course, his mother knows how to mix up the speed of the motion with the level of clamping. He loves how great his mother is at giving a tit job.

"Wow! You're so awesome at this! It feels so good!" He squeezes his hand tightly because of the buildup of aching pleasure his mother is creating. "Your tits, there so big I love it. So big and soft around my hard cock."

"Mmmmm, mommy's little boy loves it does he? Well, mommy loves feeling my little boy's long, thick, hard, cock in between my giant, round, full tits." His mother says in a husky sensuous voice. She licks her lips and continues to stare at him with slightly squinting eyes, giving a look of aching lust.

His mother puckers her lips to blow him a kiss and gives a wink in response to him beginning to squirm. Then, she bends her face down and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. He jerks his head in ecstasy the moment his mother's warm wet mouth covers the head. Her tongue playfully lathers all around the head, giving great attention to the underside. He squirms and squeezes his body and muscles from his mother's tantalizing actions. Gripping the couch tightly as his mother's mouth continues its play on his cock's head, and her continuing stroking massage from her voluptuous tits, his horniness becomes too intense, and his sexual instincts takes over.

Standing up and kicking off his pants, he eagerly grabs his mother by her shoulders and leans her back against the couch's seat edge. Still gripping her shoulders tight, he reclines and positions her just right for what he's desiring to do. "I need to fuck your titties mommy."

"Licking her lips and squeezing her tits teasingly, his mother responds, "Oooh, did mommy make her little boy really horny?" Then, in a teasing, girlish, apologetic tone she begs, "Then please, fuck mommy's titties. Fuck mommy's naughty, dirty titties." She finishes with emphasizing the final three words.

That has done it. His mother has pushed him over the edge even more. He grabs her tits and slides his thick meat in between them. Clutching her soft mounds with a vice grip, he squeezes her fullness tightly around his cock while he thrusts wildly back and forth. While he fucks his mother's tits, he stares back and forth from his mushroom head disappearing and reappearing in between her globes and lustful begging face. Both views are equally seductive and greatly increases his hunger for his mother.

The cum load building inside his cock is building up more and more. So much that it's beginning to hold in the head of his cock, brimming and leaking pre-cum, his cock screaming for a release, he's doing everything he can to hold it back.

Karin can tell that her son's muscles are tensing up, indicating to her that he will need to come soon. The thought makes her very horny, compelling her pussy to pulse with yearning. The most erogenous parts of her body are all aching with the desire to be touched, to be fondled, to be played with. At this moment though, they are all being denied.

It's taking all of her physical energy to hold herself in place because of her son's extremely vigorous motions. Her arms are bending at the elbow to allow her hands to tightly grip the couch cushions. While her back is reclining against the couch, and her knees are spread shoulder width apart, in order to position herself in the most alluring manner and comfortable position for her son to fuck her tits. So, for now, she is unable to satisfy what her body wants, but it's okay. She knows her son will eventually reciprocate. It's his pleasure that she cares about right now. And from what she sees, her son is in incredible pleasure.

In any case, Karin is shocked at how well she is executing on everything that her friends have taught her about sex. Judging by her son's reactions to everything, and her own introspection, she's doing a well enough job that it seems as though she's an expert at all of this. She'll have to give credit to her friends for doing such a good job in teaching her, because it's benefitting her son very much. And also, she is deriving all her pleasures from everything that's happening; both from her execution of the play, and her son's reactions.

Her son is obviously aching and struggling, and she knows he needs to cum, so she will help motivate him. Her lips puckers into a pout, her eyes squints in a begging desire, and she pleads, "Cum all over mommy my baby boy. Cum all over mommy's chest, spray your load all over mommy. Mommy wants all of her little boy's cum"

Ray looks from his cock quickly thrusting up and down between his mother's tits to her seductively aching expression. Seeing his mother aching and pleading breaks the strength that he used in holding his cum back, forcing his cum to burst out powerfully. His cock stays put in between her tits, the head protruding out far as cum continues to spew cum. His entire body contracts, every muscle and joint squeezes tightly as shot after shot shoots up into and all over his mother. His vice grip on his mother's tits clamping down much more intensely in the moment. His head jerks backwards as a loud groan of sexual relief exhales out of his mouth.

Karin never takes her eyes away from her son. She is overjoyed in seeing the incredible pleasure from his release. As loads and loads of his cum shoots up from her cleavage, his hands clamp down her full cushiony tits even tighter. Which only furthers the orgasmic sensations that she feels around them. With each load landing on various parts of herself: her chin, neck, clavicle, upper chest, she is aware of exactly where her son's cum lies. She thoroughly feels his warm globs on her person, including it slowly seeping downward. Karin licks her lips, desiring to taste her son's cum. Her body itself, tingles at the feeling of the warm gooey load. Most especially her pussy, now throbbing even more intensely with desire, seemingly jealous that her son's cock didn't burst inside it instead.

After several powerful shots from the initial explosion, the cum shots begins to ease. Each shot is a smaller load than the last, shooting a shorter distance with each subsequent shot, and also puts Ray's body into a relaxing and relieving state. Finally, Ray looks at his mother and sees what his cumload has done.

Cum covers the entirety of her chest, from her clavicle and downward, oozing down onto his fingers and his mother's tits bulging between his fingers. On her chin, cum drips down as long strings onto her chest. He takes his hands off her tits, his cum continues to ooze down its curvature.

His mother looks so filthy, so dirty, so naughty. Instead of his horniness subsiding, and his cock softening, his mother's appearance only serves to sustain his arousal. Even more so as she wipes his cum off of herself with her fingers and puts it into her mouth to swallow it. As she eats his cum, his mother locks her gaze onto his, giving a salaciously naughty expression.

Karin can't get enough of her son's delicious cum. She devours it as though it's an entrée from a five-star restaurant, savoring every ounce of it in her mouth. She sensually licks his cum off her fingers as she wipes it up. Seeing her son stare at her lustily with his mouth agape spurs her to play up the eating of his cum in a salacious and teasing manner. Knowing that in doing so, he will continue to get horny, and be able to gratify her ever growing urges.

Nearly most of the cum has been eaten off, leaving only a few spots just around her areolas. She then hoists her heavy tits up to her mouth and starts to lick and suck his cum off, still never breaking her gaze from him. She continues to tease him by deeply sucking in her nipples, and lightly biting on her nipples as her heavy tits falls out of her mouth by its own weight. With no more cum to lick off of herself, Karin takes her son's hands, and begins licking it clean. She gives a satisfied smile at her son still staring at her, finding the drool dribbling down the side of his mouth to be adorably cute.

Continuing to observe her in stunned silence, Ray is pleasantly shocked at just how salacious his mother truly is. Last night, he never shot any load onto his mother's body, only inside her pussy or her mouth. At this moment, she's showing how much of a sex fiend she can be. Though, he still doesn't know for sure if this is just acting the part or if this is how she genuinely is as a sexual being. Whatever the case, he's loving every bit of it.

After cleaning his hands of cum, she takes each of his fingers into her mouth, sucking it teasingly for good measure. Then, she takes his still hard cock into her mouth, sucking it clean. Her tongue licking every inch, slithering on every ridge and folds, putting the greatest attention on the tip and underside of the head.

"mmmmm, that was so delicious," his mother says in a sensual tone. "Mommy's little boy has such tasty cum. And mommy's little boy is still hard, so very hard."

She strokes his hard shaft slowly up and down. "Can mommy's little boy do her a favor?"

Ray nods with his mouth agape. In a hypnotic tone, he replies, "I'll do anything for you mommy."

She smiles at his response. "Feeling my little boy's hard, thick, cock between my huge tits has made mommy so horny. Mommy's pussy is so wet." She slides her other hand inside her shorts, and gives Ray an aching expression, biting her bottom lip. "Will mommy's little boy fuck me? Will you fuck mommy's wet pussy?"

Ray answers with an emphatic nod. At this point he's too much in stupid bliss to be aware enough to make his own choices. He's basically going with the flow of things, which is now very much in control by his mother, but he doesn't mind. He just can't believe his good fortune. She's so perfect, gleefully smiling at him, as though she's enjoying this as much as him, and feeling just as much pleasure.

Karin gives the tip of her son's cock a kiss before eagerly standing herself up. She wraps her arms around her son's neck, and quickly pulls their bodies firmly into each other's. Her enormous full tits squashes against his bare, hot, sweaty chest. While their midriff sandwiches his raging boner. She wraps a leg around one of her sons and gives him a sloppy salacious kiss.