A Mother's True Desire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body tightens, grips, and unrhythmically writhe against her son's body. Eventually, her son also squirms against her. Both mother and son are completely in the thralls of lust, giving themselves into sexual instincts.

Karin is so incredibly horny, she no longer wants to wait, she doesn't want any foreplay, no preambles. She pries herself off her son and quickly unbuttons her shorts and pulls them down along with her thong panties in one fluid bending motion. Only having trouble getting them off her feet due to them getting stuck on her heels. She eventually kicks them off and decides to keep the heels on since they make her feel naughty. She looks into her son's eyes and tells him, "Fuck your filthy mommy."

A sexual beast replaces the innocent boy she raised. Quickly looking her up and down with hunger. As though her entire being is a piece of choice meat that he's going to voraciously devour. Her boy is arousing her so greatly, her pussy is dripping juice between her feet as well as trickling down the inside of her thighs. She now pleads with him, achingly begs him, "Please baby! Mommy is so horny! Mommy needs your thick cock inside my wet pussy. Mommy needs you to fuck me. Fuck mommy and make mommy cum!"

She cups a tit with one hand and fingers her pussy with the other to further entice her son, and to also satisfy her urges somewhat. Though, she needn't do it for long. Her son wraps his arm around her, sucking on her neck, slamming his body into hers. The force propels them to fall onto the couch. Somewhere in the entanglement, Karin's front lays on the couch, while her backside faces her son.

Her son, meanwhile, lays on top of her, his hard cock nestles in between her ass cheeks. Which only increases the wetness of her pussy. He continues to suck and lick her neck and shoulders from both sides, trying to taste as much of her skin as he can. While his hands are underneath her body; one is mauling her tits, and the other is rapidly fingering her clit and pussy lips.

"OOOHHHHH! Yes, yes, YES! So good. OH YES! Oh baby, mommy can't take it. Please fuck me, fuck me! Mommy wants your cock! Fuck mommy with your cock!"

Her son takes his hand off her clit and now uses both hands to maul her tits from underneath her while he positions his body. He places one leg between the couch's back and her side, supporting his weight on the knee. While the other leg is over in front of the couch, his feet flat on the floor. The tip of his cock pokes and slides all over her ass cheeks and thighs, searching for her pussy. She writhes in aching horny desire, squirming her hips and pelvis, wanting so badly for her son's cock to find its target.

Her thighs are slightly spread apart, and finally she feels her sons tip touching her pussy lips. The tip begins to enter, pushing her pussy lips open. Her body squirms more wildly underneath her son's body, yearning for his full length to be completely inserted. Once the head is completely inside, her son pauses for just a moment, then suddenly, he slams his pelvis fiercely into her. Smacking her ass cheeks loudly.

Karin screams out in ecstasy, moaning loudly in pleasure as her son fucks her with abandon. There is only an animalistic tactlessness in the manner in which he's fucking her. Simply acting to satisfy his urge, rather than to play. All that matters, is to get his cum to eject as quickly as he can. All of this, to Karin's surprise, is rapidly building up her orgasm, hastily pushing it to the brink of a massive explosion.

As her son vigorously humps her from behind, loudly smacking her ass cheeks with his pelvis each time he thrusts in, she squirms more wildly underneath him. Her hands grip very tightly onto a nearby throw pillow as her entire body tenses extraordinarily. Her son continues to maul her tits as well as sucking and licking her neck and shoulders. Her moans and orgasmic yells fill the room. This is far and above, the greatest pleasure she has ever felt. She wishes it could last forever, but she feels it coming.

Her son's pauses his mauling hands, and instead, clenches onto her tits tightly for dear life. His whole body flexes, his limbs squeeze into her, his head pushes strongly into her shoulder. He gives a powerful thrust, and Karin's climax erupts. Her moans, along with her son's groans, explodes throughout the room. Wild shrieks of pleasures in with the loud sounds of skin smacking.

Her body in its entirety tenses as her orgasms ripples throughout her being. Her son fast pacing thrusts continues, pounding her pussy as hard as he can. Which serves to make her releasing orgasm that more powerful, propelling her body to jerk, twist, and contort each time his pelvis smacks her sensitive throbbing pussy. Karin feels every load blasting inside her, combining with her flowing juices. A tremendous amount of secretion builds up and over fills her pussy. She is lost in sexual euphoria once again and loves it more and more with each experience.

Mother and son are lost in ecstasy, completely focused on the orgasmic sensations permeating their being. Their actions continue to be purely sexual, and their minds continues to fill with sexual thoughts. Neither have any idea how much time has passed since the two have climaxed. Their positions and motions haven't changed since. Eventually, the son's vigorous humping comes to a stop, and his body completely relaxes on top of his mothers.

Both of their bodies heaving heavily, their breaths are loud and gasping for air. They lay entangled, bodies hot and sweating. The tenseness in their bodies gone, and are now completely relaxed, yet, it feels as though their entire bodies are still gently pulsating and vibrating.

Ray is the first to stir. He pushes himself up, his limp cock plopping out of her over filled pussy, their mixed juices pouring out. Juice from his completely covered cock seeps down from his tip in long strings. He stands to the side, looking at his disheveled mother with a gratified smile.

Karin forces herself up with a struggle, then sits herself lazily reclining against the couch. In an attempt at modesty, she closes her legs together. All of her energy is spent, she doesn't have much more to keep going, still, she wants more, but thinks better of it. She looks at her son with an equally gratified smile to his own. Both are still heaving, still breathless.

Ray wipes the sweat trickling down his eyebrows, then observes his mother's appearance up and down, and smiles at the sight. Doing his best to compose himself, he says, "Wow mom. I don't know what came over me. Sorry if I was too rough. I just couldn't control myself. It was just so amazing. It felt so good! I just let my body go, it was like a reflex or something. I just did what felt right, and it ended up feeling so good. Sorry if it was too much."

Giving her son's reaction a wide grin, and trying to control her breathlessness, she replies, "Thank you for being so concerned honey, but no worries, I'm fine. More than fine. It actually felt really great for me as well. Thank you so much honey. Don't worry about the roughness, for some reason, it really turned me on. It was so animalistic, I loved it, it made everything feel so much more pleasurable."

Karin pauses to take a deep breath, then continues, "It was very difficult to be in control for me too. In fact, I think your old horny mom kind of lost herself in all the pleasures there." She giggles. "But according to Cynthia, sometimes our sexual urges are so powerful that we can no longer control ourselves, and we end up like you said, just giving in to it. Then, our natural sexual instincts take over. That seems to be what happened to us, especially you. I'm not complaining though. If you continue to play with me like this, I'm going to have to follow you to college to continue this gift for as long as possible. I wouldn't mind this happening to me all the time. All the girls out there don't know what they're missing."

He shyly looks away with a smile while awkwardly brushing his hair. Secretly thinking that he wouldn't mind fucking his mother all the time too. Nor would he mind if she followed him to college so that he could continue playing with her.

"You were great, phenomenal honey. You did well in this lesson. And your actual skills and techniques are better today than how you did it yesterday. Your improving, getting better, and it seems you have great sexual instincts. I think you have the sex part of the relationship down, it's more a matter of practicing, and of course, you can practice with me anytime you like. Just remember to go into boyfriend mode and interact with me as though I'm your girlfriend. Just like we did just now. Remember, this is all to help you learn how to be a boyfriend. And I must say, when it comes to sex, you are already a great boyfriend."

Ray smiles brightly at his mother, then his expression changes to one of curiousness, and he inquires, "You were really great too mom. You were great at everything."

Karin looks at her son attentively, softly smiling in appreciation at his words.

Ray continues, "Like, you were really great," he emphasizes. "Great at turning me on, great at being so hot and sexy, great at the sex part, and great at the dirty talk and other things too. Were you really just acting? If you were, then you're a really good actor. I'm just wondering if you were into it or not. Because I was really into it, not just acting, I mean..., you know, you're really hot mom. I'm just saying, in my mind, I just had sex with one of the hottest women in the world, not just someone who's my mom. And I just wanted to know how you felt about all of this so far." Ray spews on, not being able to help himself. He wants his mother to know how he feels, maybe not the truth that he desires her, to be with her, but that, at the very least, he's thankful to be able to have sex with an incredible woman who happens to have a fantastic body. And also, thankful that she's so good at what she's doing.

Karin blushes at his words, and her body warms up in appreciation and modest embarrassment. Her boy is so sweet to her, she is very thankful to have him in her life. If only there was a man out there just like him, or possibly..., if only, he could be that man for her. She looks at her son's curious face, patiently waiting for her to respond. She gives him a loving expression, trying to tell him with her eyes how much she loves him.

She pulls herself up from the couch, and stands right in front of her son, staring deeply into his eyes. Karin moves her head in, presses her lips deeply into her sons, and pulls herself back.

"I love you honey. Thank you for all of your kind words. As for all your wonderings, I was a little bit of everything. I was playing the part of your girlfriend, that's why we're doing all of this right? So that you can learn how to interact with this girl you're going on a date with?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. My girlfriend, for my girlfriend."

"But, I'm also a woman who has denied herself several thousand orgasms in her lifetime," she giggles at her explanation. "Not just sex, but masturbation as well. I'm enjoying this very much, on a personal level. I'm glad to be doing this with you, someone who's not judging me, or harshly criticizing me, or someone who expects so much, or has an incredibly high standard for what sex is or what sexy is. Even if you weren't my son, if you were just a random eighteen-year-old, and if you were who you are now, I, as in me not your girlfriend, I would enjoy this and perform as I did today. Complete with all the gusto that I brought today."

She strokes her son's face lovingly, he responds with a loving smile, and she continues, "As for how and why I'm good at everything, like I told you last night. Cynthia and my other friends have been teaching so many things about sex, being sexy, how to attract and turn a guy on. They taught me to be exactly what you said your girlfriend was: a slutty sex fiend. All to help me find a good man, because apparently, a good man's idea of a good woman is a slutty sex fiend. You've seen Cynthia, you know what she's like, she's basically teaching me to be just like her. I've never actually done anything they've taught me with an actual person. I've only gone through the mental reps, studying, and doing it by myself with my imagination. I'm doing everything for the first time with you. And hey, I'm as surprised as you are. I can't believe I'm pulling this off so well. I guess I'm a good learner." She finishes with a giggle.

"Well, I guess I get my good learning skills from you," Ray giggles with his mother. "And any guy who can't love you unless you're a sex fiend doesn't deserve you. Your hot and great without being that way, but it's a bonus, like whip cream on pie. I hope you find someone that makes you happy mom. I love you so much, I just want you to be happy. That's why doing this with you is so great, because I can tell that you're really happy and having fun. And I'm very willing to help you make up for all those orgasms that you missed out on." He wraps his arms around his mother's waist and pulls her in. "This is okay right mom? Hugging you like this even though we're not playing the part right now."

Karin thinks for a moment before answering. "Yes, of course. We've done the nasty with each other. This is all for you, we don't have to be so stringent on the rules. In any case, I'm glad to be practicing all this stuff with you. I'm enjoying this as much as you. I know this is incest, but like you said, if I wasn't your mother, and you weren't my son, we would be greatly enjoying each other the same. Even then though, I'm glad you're my son, I'm glad I'm doing this with my son. There's no other person in the world that I feel safer with, that I feel most comfortable with, than my son."

"I feel the same mom. I'm glad you're the one teaching me all this stuff, doing all this with me. I don't think I could do it with anyone else. It has to be with you, my mom."

They stare intensely at each other, goosebumps swelling among both of them. But Karin resigns herself to the idea that her son wouldn't want to be with an oldie like her, even if they could figure out this incest thing. He'll want to be with a hot chick his own age, at least that's what she believes.

"Well, honey," Karin begins, "let's first clean ourselves up, then we can discuss your next lessons."

Ray gives his mother a peck on her lips, then replies, "yeah, all right mom."

There are more chapters to this story that I have planned out. I've been jumping back and forth across many stories that I'm currently writing. The next story that I finish probably won't be the sequel to this one though. If anyone is yearning for another chapter in the "Anything for My Son" series, or would rather read a new story from me, let me know. Otherwise, I will publish whichever one I finish first. Again, thank you for reading, writing is hard as hell. So, I greatly appreciate the reads.