A Much Needed Vacation

Story Info
After my night with Antoine, Luke decides we need a vacation.
1.7k words
3.18
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my adventurous and filthy night at Antoine's, my husband Luke had been quiet. He wasn't mad. He was too stubborn and cocky for that. He was planning his revenge; we were back in our penthouse, and I Elise was cleaning the kitchen.

"H-hello sir..." She murmurs innocently, looking at Luke like he was a king. I could tell the little bitch was fawning over Luke. I hope he didn't bring her over to clean our sparkling clean house to imply he cheated on me with her; at least pick someone convincing.

"Be ready in 20. Our helicopter will be on the helipad to take us to our yacht." Luke says as i strode to our master bathroom to rinse off all the sex. I loved staying at our yacht; it was so relaxing, luxurious and filled with delicious staff members.

I sighed at the feeling of the warm water against my soft skin. I suddenly felt all the soreness in my body, compliments of Antoine's back-breaking thrusts. A cold air suddenly rushes in and a pair of hands are on my tits; it was Luke.

"Mmm, finally." i moan out softly, wanting his hands...No, i craved his hands. I look down and see his cock is between my legs, sticking out and lightly grazing my thighs, and my wet cunt felt his throbbing member as he thrusted lightly.

"Oh baby, you're so big...give it to me."

I close my eyes, leaning my head back against his broad and muscular shoulder. His hands travel my body, finding my breasts and giving them a much needed squeeze before he pulls away and leaves me in a horny mess.

"Luke, you fucking asshole! ARGH!" i yell out and sigh. i could cry from how horny and unsatisfied i was right now.

Once i was done with my shower, i dried off and decided to up my game. Luke had teased me in the shower, which did make me horny, but I was the one who spent all night getting laid, so I don't understand why he didn't just fuck me. Maybe that was his point, that I'm the one who needs release, he can bide his time. Or maybe he wanted me to really think he had already got some last night with Elise. Whatever it was, his silence told me he wanted me to think about it, wanted me to sweat about it.

As he waits for me on our helipad by the private helicopter, I walk onto the roof in my tiniest bikini that could still just pass to be worn in public. It was a small pink teardrop shape that covered my nipples as well as just about covered my down below.

Clear thin straps held the tiny bikini together, enough to create an illusion it was stuck on, only the shadow cast by my skin gripped under the tight floss-like material gave it away it was even there. From behind, I was as good as naked. I had Elise follow me to the helicopter, giving her a look at my essentially bare body, taking big powerful yet still graceful strides in my custom pink stilettos, probably more expensive than what she'd earn in a year.

"Hello, darling. I had Elise bring a coverup for me, unless you think i won't be needing it." I give you the look, letting you know that if you don't tell her to keep it, you won't br seeing me naked any time soon.

"She can keep it." He says in defeat as he takes my hand, helping me enter the helicopter. I couldn't help but notice the pilot couldn't take his eyes off my elegant curves; Luke noticed too.

The helicopter landed on land rather than the helipad on out yacht as per Luke's request. The doors open and i suddenly realise i have to walk the pier to a speedboat which would take us to our yacht.

With Luke's help, i get out the helicopter and take big power yet elegant strides, swaying my hips as people watched my almost naked body on display. People here weren't middle class but were 'aspiring billionaires' living in some sort of belief that they could work their up to out lifestyle by buying Tesla stocks or crypto.

Wr finally boarded The Mirage, a gift Luke got us for our anniversary a few years ago. It was a grand and luxurious yacht.

Once I'm up to the main deck, I discard my bikini, for all the good it does me, waiting for you to join me on the open-top third deck. The crew had all seen me naked plenty of times, at your insistence the first time, but now it was just natural to me. They handed me champagne from one of our French vineyards, and you a whiskey, and we before you know it, I straddle you in one of the padded seats by the pool.

Before you get a chance to stop me, or play another game, I unzip your fly, undo your belt and free your half-erect dick from the tight swimming wear I'm excited to see. However, for now, I stroke you as fast as I can until you're hard. Hard, and thick, and big, and all mine. I slide you inside me moaning happily as I do, whilst the grumble of the yacht's engine revs up.

"Don't wait another week to fuck your slutty wife, please," I moan into your ear and grab you around the head and bounce my hips up and down, my bare tits bouncing in front of your face. A crew member walked past us and saw what their employers were doing. They had seen it many times.

I'd been doing this less than 2 hours ago with Antoine, but it felt like I hadn't had sex in forever, because I hadn't had you inside me. I gasp and whimper like a whore so you know how much I want you.

"Fuck me however you want...use me like a bitch...please"

I bounce harder, feeling your big and delicious cock stretch my walls. You felt how wet i was for you, but it helped since i had another mans cum inside me.

"Ughn... I love you... I wished it was you last night, Antoine is sooo big but he's just not you," I groan out loud

"He made me cum so quickly, but I need you to claim me back, I need you to make me cum faster, and harder. Just claim me as your slut, please."

I feel his hand reach from behind, tugging mu hair down so my head would face up. I feel his merciless thrusts and let out loud and delirious moans. His cock felt so good, it had my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my tongue hanging out, displaying my stupid expression as he fucked me like a stupid bitch.

"did you enjoy having Antoine rail your dirty cunt? huh?" He asks as he continued his assault. I was now a dumb doll being used by her husband, her master, her owner. My moans were weak and i felt a strong orgasm coming. Luke and i came together, feeling his warm and thick seed shoot inside me before he rolled me off him.

"That was good...fuck! I love you." Luke says as he catches his breath, spent from our short yet satisfying session

I do love the sensation of cum leaking out of me, and I'm glad that this time its mostly yours. Hearing and seeing your adoration makes me feel a little better, as you've become more keen to wield your power of late. I wonder if it's just a side effect of getting more fame as the next up and coming member of the super-elite club, but it just seems you've been okay with me whoring myself out more often and enjoying my humiliation, which I can't deny I do like but these tender moments are rarer, and they too matter to me.

However, I do think about what you said to me before our climax; showing me you basically were unfazed by the fact I chose to visit Antoine and not stay with you, like I should be the one embarrassed by my night in another man's bed.

The loving moment is broken by a flash of irritation, and I lit up, still naked, cum leaking out of my cunt, and with your arms loosely draped around me, but I stroke your face softly then hold it in both hands as I kiss you.

"I love you dearly too, but Antoine really does make me cum better than you."

It was true too, not every time, no, but the orgasm you just gave me was clearly rushed as you wanted to have your own. I feel I caught you off guard, made you succumb to your more animal instincts, got you hard when you hadn't planned to be, had sex when you'd maybe intended to string me along and make me beg for it. Sure... I believe you when you say you love me but I wanted a lot more than that today.

"Don't make me wish I'd stayed in bed with him," I say coldly, then I let myself break into a small smile, and run my finger up my thigh and collect some of your cum, sucking it from my finger as soon as I have a sizeable glob, "Yours tastes better though."

I walk off to the bar, still just in heels, partly to refill my drink that I spilt in our passion, partly to get a napkin to wipe myself. I decide to take mu phone out and connect to the yachts media system. It shows me multiple screens i can connect to, so i decide to connect to it all.

I load up a video i recorded last night in which Antoine and i appear on screen, the camera aiming at a mirror; Antoine is naked behind me while he fucks my ass. His hands on my tits as the camera shows my face and his while we both moan out deliriously. Every crew member was watching this video on some screen on the yacht...