A Musician's Love Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Musician Tim still getting busy with loving wives.
3.5k words
3.74
7.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

My name is Tim. In my previous story, I mentioned that I am a singer in a cover band. When it comes to sex, you're all living in a musician's life and if you're a woman, you're lucky to be living in it. If your a husband, then it's likely not the case.

After my own two failed marriages, a wedding ring means nothing to me. I never will get married again nor do I want kids. I'm so adamant about these stands, I got snipped years ago. I also don't like condoms, so there's that too.

I still sing the hits of the '70's and '80's. Throw down a little "Livin' On a Prayer" or a duet of "Ebony and Ivory" and the ladies go WILD! Women love a confident man who can sing.

Yes, I'm the musician fucking your wives. When they go out with their girlfriends to the bar where my group is playing and come home late, chances are they had a fun encounter with me. My band mates are life long friends who are mostly bemused by my actions. However, they know we have a good thing going on stage, so they don't want to mess with the gravy train.

Looking back at the ones from my first story, there have been some one night stands only, but also some repeat customers.

Remember Katie, the thin, athletic mom of a now 7 and 4 year old with the runners' body? I play at that out of town brewery 4-5 times a year. Three of those times, Katie showed up. After the show she wound up back in my hotel room. If it's an afternoon show, I check into my hotel with Katie around 4:30, and she usually hangs around until 6:30. When she finally gets home, her husband has no idea she's been fucked six ways to Sunday that afternoon.

What a pussy she has! I admittedly cum too fast when I'm with her. Her poor husband never gets to touch her, but when I'm in town, I do. I send her home with a snatch full of cum every time. I like to think of it as "marking my territory".

I'm also still fucking cougar-esque Jackie. She's now 57, and still pretty. She's curvy with huge tits and a big ass. She could stand to lose 25 lbs. However, I don't care. She's got a je ne sais quoi that I really enjoy.

Jackie's husband is fatter than ever, a drunk, and can barely get it up. Who makes her feel sexy? Me.

I get a kick out of Jackie because there's no bullshit. She knows my deal.

One time, she came to the bar to one of our concerts. I know she saw me hitting on another girl, Tina, who wound up giving me head in my car after.

Tina is the opposite of Jackie from a physical perspective. She's a tiny single girl, about 24, and had recently broken up with her college boyfriend. Tina, who's 5'1" 105 lbs, had come to the bar with two girlfriends, who I knew, but hadn't had the opportunity to enjoy. They both think I'm a nice guy. They were tired and Tina was still having a good time, so they left Tina behind at the bar. Mr. Nice Guy (me) ended up being deep throated by Tina and he deposited several shots of cum in her mouth an hour or so later in her car in the parking lot.

Anyway, back to Jackie, next time I saw her at the bar, we left together and went back to my house. We stood in my bedroom and kissed a few times. Then as I was removing her enormous bra, she sarcastically commented,

"Nice of you to pay attention to me tonight."

"What are you talking about?" I responded.

"I saw you all over that young girl last time I showed up to one of your sets."

I had no response to that, so I just shook my head, shrugged my shoulders, and grabbed one of her huge boobs. I knew she was just busting my balls, so I didn't bother explaining anything else.

When I got her on the bed, I immediately went down on her, so she wouldn't say anything else about my Tina experience. Jackie's private area was hairier than I'd like it to be, but nonetheless I tongued her pussy and ass for a bit, and fingered them both.

Jackie had barely touched me, but was so turned on, she promptly got on top of my cock. She groaned with pleasure as my manhood slid into her deep pussy.

She bounced up and down, slowly gaining speed, as her big tits swayed and flopped around in my face. I licked her nipples as her tits came back down my way as she bounced.

After a few minutes of this I turned her over and fucked her from behind. I started in her vagina, but then she asked me to put it in her ass (again).

Jackie is a kinky woman and one of her fetishes is she likes to be humiliated. I gave it to her good, both physically, as well as verbally.

"I know you like me fucking your hairy pussy and fat ass," I said.

"Put it in deep, baby," she responded.

"Shouldn't a slut like you be home fucking your husband?"

She came back with, "No, I need a hard cock like yours."

"You've been fucked a lot, haven't you?"

"I love having a big, hard dick in me."

I fucked her harder, her ass cheeks jiggling. I pulled the back of her hair, too. This deep, wanton type fucking totally turned me on. When I was ready, I didn't bother pulling out. I came right in her ass, completely defiling her.

When I was done filling up her ass with semen, I gave her a couple slaps on those fat ass cheeks.

"Go home like the whore you are, and fuck your limp dick husband. Don't bother to clean yourself up beforehand, either."

She laughed at that, so I gave her another playful slap in the ass and squeezed her big saggy tits for a few moments, as they hung down.

Jackie said, "Is that what you want me to do? Do the walk of shame into my bedroom and climb into bed naked with my husband with your cum in my ass?"

We both laughed at that one.

Kara is another favorite of mine. She's about 5'5" 135 lbs, dark hair, pretty face, with average sized breasts. She's a middle school teacher married to a guy named Tom and they have a 9 year old daughter. Kara is great between the sheets, but batshit crazy. During sex, she likes to yell shit like, "Fuck my slut pussy!" She also will always tell me where she wants me to cum.

I met her one night after one of our sets and took her back to my place. I fucked her twice that night. I pulled out and came on her face, as well as in her pussy. She left at around 7 AM the next day.

I pretty much had the same experience with Kara the next time I saw her. She asked me to cum on her face again that night, and I happily obliged. I also rubbed some of the load on her tits with my cock. After our next fuck, she also demanded I cum in her, as well.

"Spray that seed into me, honey," she said. "That's it, keep cumming in my pussy."

She stayed the night and left early the next morning.

The third time I saw Kara she was with a guy. I thought to myself, "Oh shit, it's her husband." She introduced Tom to me. I hesitantly shook hands and told him it was nice to meet him. The three of us spoke for about 20 minutes and had some laughs. They watched us play several songs. During the break, they decided to leave. As they were saying goodbyes, Tom bro hugged me and said, "Great hanging out, hope to see you soon."

A week later, we're played the same bar, and Kara showed up solo.

Before we got on stage, I pulled her aside and said, "Why are you bringing your husband around here, when we've had sex?"

Kara responded, "Tom is turned on by the thought of me being a slut and wants me to go out, fuck other guys, and tell him about it."

It then dawned on me why she said the vilest stuff during sex. It was because she wanted to tell him she was saying that!

"So he knew that I'd fucked you a few times before when we met last week?"

"Yes! He said he wanted to meet the guy who fucked me recently," she replied. "When I came home last time, he was turned on by the sticky load on my tits and my used pussy. He told me to come right to bed, don't clean yourself up. He then went down on me and ate me out."

"So he's happy we've screwed a couple times."

Kara said, "He was rock hard as I described to him what you did to me. He quickly shot a huge load into my pussy."

I was fascinated by this guy being a cuck. I wanted to know more.

"Does he want you to fuck anyone else or just me?" I asked.

"What he really wants me to do is have sex with a black guy. He wants to watch a guy with a big black dick fuck me."

I said, "What are your thoughts about that?"

"I dunno. I've never been watched nor have I had sex with a black guy before."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but your husband needs to lay off the porn for a bit," I replied.

She just shrugged at the comment. She certainly seemed happy getting extra dick. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

My latest conquest is Tanya. She's 44, married with 3 kids who are 13, 12, and 10. She doesn't get out much and is bored as hell with being a "soccer mom", shuttling her kids to various activities and practices. Tanya's husband is a douchebag who travels for work all week, then spends his weekends on the golf course ignoring his wife and kids.

Tanya and I have a mutual friend named Amy. I had sex with Amy only once, years ago, before she got married. Amy is committed to being faithful to her husband, who's a good guy. No idea if he knows Amy and I once screwed.

Amy introduced Tanya to me before one of our sets. I didn't think anything of it. At first glance, I thought she had a pretty face, but I couldn't get a read on her body. She had a loose outfit on. We had a casual chat. Tanya mentioned she is married, but her husband was away on a golf trip and the kids were at their grandparents for the weekend, giving her some much needed relief.

Tanya danced with Amy to several of our songs. Between sets, Tanya beelined over to me to rave about our set. She bought me a beer and we talked the entire time during the break.

The vibe I got out of our conversation was this was a woman starved for male attention. After we finished up, she beelined over to me again, carrying 2 beers.

"Hey there," she said to me as she handed me a beer.

Amy had to go home, but she's well aware of what an asshole Tanya's husband is, so she left Tanya with me at the bar.

Tanya began touching my arm and flirting with me as we had another drink. We talked for quite a while. Coincidentally, she only lived a mile away from me.

Tanya had switched to vodka and after her second one, started acting pretty drunk.

Her car was there and she was in no condition to drive. I convinced her to let me drive her home. I spoke to the bar owner and let him know that she was leaving her car there until tomorrow. He was fine with that.

We got into my car and as I pulled out of the parking lot, her hand shot over to my crotch and she began rubbing my jeans over my penis. She tried unzipping my jeans, but I stopped her.

"Tanya, your pretty drunk. Let's not do this while you're in this condition," I said.

"I'm not drunk," she responded.

"Let's save it for another time," I replied.

During the 10 minute ride home she began to pass out. I made sure I kept her awake until we got to her house.

She gave me her keys, and I got her in the house. Tanya wrapped her arms around my body and tried to kiss me. I pulled away, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Let's get you into bed."

I saw a HydroFlask on the kitchen counter so I filled it up with ice water, and I grabbed the bottle of Advil sitting on the kitchen table. I poured 3 into my hand and she led me upstairs towards her bedroom.

Tanya drunkenly undressed herself as if I wasn't even there. She got down to her bra and underwear, unclasped her bra and unleashed some gorgeous natural breasts! She pulled her panties down as well, showing off a shaved private area.

Again, she tried to hug me, but I pulled away. She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. I let it sit there for a moment, before I pulled my hand down (I'm only human). I gave her the water and Advil, and encouraged her to drink a lot of it.

It wasn't easy for me to turn down the advances of a drunk and horny naked woman, but I didn't feel comfortable taking advantage of the situation.

"What's your cell number?" I said to her.

She gave it to me.

"I'm going to text you. Give me a call tomorrow when you want to go get your car. I'll pick you up and take you to the bar."

I texted her, reminding her to call me to go get her car and I heard the beep of the text.

Tanya laid down on the bed and passed out immediately. "Damn, what a body." I thought to myself.

I went downstairs, locked the door, and went home.

Next morning, around 11, Tanya texted me to see if I could come get her in 45 minutes. I told her I'd see her at 11:45.

When I got to her house, she came out wearing a workout tank top and spandex, looking no worse for the wear. The Advil must have worked wonders.

She hopped in my car, and said, "Thank you so much for taking care of me last night. I hope I wasn't a nuisance."

"You weren't. I enjoyed spending time with you," I replied.

She said after she picked her car up she was heading over to the gym to work out some of the toxins from last night.

We got to the bar, she hugged me when she got out, and said she'd see me soon.

I drove back home, got in the house and flipped the TV on. I heard a car pull up in the driveway a few minutes later. It was Tanya's.

She rang the doorbell, and I let her in.

She said, "I decided I wanted to get a different style work out in."

Tanya aggressively kissed me and quickly started tugging at my t-shirt. trying to get it off.

Tanya's tongue was practically down my throat when I began to pull her top and sports bra off. I set her big boobs free, then squeezed them as I kissed her neck and licked her ear.

We went over to the couch and sat down. Her breasts dangling, she went down on me.

Tanya worked her tongue masterfully up and around my shaft, as I squeezed a boob. After a few minutes, I told her to stop because I was going to orgasm. She didn't stop and I exploded jet streams of semen into her mouth.

She swallowed it all, sat up, and smiled as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I pulled her pants down and began fingering her. I can't recall a woman that was turned on so fast by a few fingers rubbing her clit. She was moaning loud and really enjoying it. I decided to take it up a notch and went down on her pussy. She was so wet!

After alternating between fingering and licking her, I pulled myself up, sucked on her tits and rubbed her clit a little faster. She was so turned on, she squirted all over my couch as she came.

"Fuck it," I thought. I'll deal with cleaning up the couch later. We went to my room, and she got my cock hard again sucking on it some more. This girl loved sucking my dick! I still hadn't fucked her, so I got her to come up and I inserted myself in her as we were lying sideways. I sucked on her big right tit as I penetrated in and out slowly. Tanya groaned with pleasure.

Even though I already came, I was rock hard again. I flipped her over and entered her from behind. Tanya had a beautiful ass! I then noticed a huge lower back tattoo. I fucked her vagina hard. Her D cup tits were bouncing around and her ass made slapping sounds as my hip flexors hit her ass. Tanya came before I did, moaning loud as pleasure spread through her body. I held off as long as I could, and I knew where I wanted to blow my load. A minute or so after she came, I pulled out and came all over her tattoo, using it as a target.

We were worn out, so we closed our eyes as we lied in my bed.

I must have drifted off because I was awakened to a hand stroking my penis. Tanya couldn't get enough of me! I fucked her, this time with me on top of her, and she came again. However, I couldn't orgasm. I was out of gas!

Tanya sucked my cock again, working the tip of it with her tongue. I began groaning with pleasure as I felt myself coming close to an orgasm. She stopped and said, "I want you to fuck my titties."

I got on top of her, held her tits together, and slid my hard dick in her cleavage. As my manhood came up, she would swirl it with her tongue.

"You like your cock in my big titties?" she asked.

I happily groaned some more.

"Fuck my tits. Cum on me, baby," Tanya implored.

This felt so good, I didn't last long. I finally sprayed my seed all over her boobs and neck.

We lied there for a few minutes. Tanya stood up, smiled and gave me a kiss. She went in the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel to clean up the mess on her chest. When she came back she started getting dressed.

I've been with a lot of women, but Tanya just blew me away, pun intended.

She said, "I hope I get to see you soon."

"Oh YOU will, baby! You will," I replied as I kissed her goodbye.

Because Tanya is busy running her kids around, she doesn't always get to see my concerts. However, between kid drop offs during the week, we take advantage of the time we have for sex. She leaves makeup and hair supplies at my house in a bin. If she only has thirty minutes between kid drop offs and pick ups, she comes over and gives me a quick blowjob; always swallowing my load.

If she has more time? We fuck and leave enough time for her to clean and fix herself up before picking up her kids and going home to her clueless jerk off husband.

After several trips to my house, I couldn't help but ask her if she still had sex with her husband.

"Yeah, about once a month, maybe twice," she responded.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Not bad, but only because I think of you while I'm riding him," she replied.

It's a great situation. I fuck Tanya at least once a week, and that leaves me room for other lonely, ignored wives who are looking to feel alive again on the weekend.

You don't like it? Tough shit. Married women are the best for a guy like me. I enjoy my married wives and moms looking for attention. These women are easy to find.

They pretend like they have great family lives, posting pics of their husbands and kids doing the most mundane things all over Facebook and Instagram. In reality, they feel neglected, sad and depressed. These wives and MILFs show up to hear me sing, looking to feel vibrant and hot again. I take advantage of these situations like no one else. I am their singer and lover.

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers