A Mutually Advantageous Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I marveled at how skillful she had become in such a short time with bringing me pleasure. She slid down the bed a bit so that her eyes were just inches from my groin. She worked her fingers slowly and gently up and down the length of my hardening cock, and for a moment I thought she might be thinking of putting her sweet lips on the tip of my penis. Instead, she increased the pace of her marvelous strokes until my cock was fully erect and hard. She had already come to learn from my body motions and moans that I was close to orgasm. She expertly moved her fingers to the most sensitive area at the tip of my penis, and then seemed to watch with amusement as I shot my load all over my chest.

"As I told you last night, I am very satisfied with what you bring to our arrangement," I whispered. "Will you give me the honor of returning the favor?"

"Not here," Megan replied. "In the shower. We both need to clean up after last night. And now you have made another mess that we need to wash away."

We lost track of time as we enjoyed a sensual shower together. We explored the wonderful sensation of holding our soapy bodies close to each other, and eventually my hands found their way to that sweet spot between her legs. Megan parted her legs slightly as I slid my fingers slowly into the depths of her pussy. She had obviously become aroused during the erotic hand job that she had just given me, so it did not take long for me to bring her to orgasm. We did not need words to express the pleasure that we had both experienced this morning. When we finished our shower, I dried off and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"You're going to cook breakfast in the nude?" Megan asked as she watched me leave the bedroom.

"You just told me that you think my cock is beautiful, so I thought I would give you another opportunity to admire it."

Megan came downstairs a few minutes later. I wondered if he would take my cue and decide to have breakfast in the nude herself, but instead she was wearing a T-shirt that she found in my dresser. "I hope you don't mind that I grabbed something of yours to wear. I think my bikini and sundress are still in the beach bag out by the pool."

"Since that T-shirt barely comes down to your waist," I replied, "I don't have any objections. It still shows off your beautiful feminine charms very nicely."

"You are a very kind man, DC," Megan said with a smile as she playfully called me by my nickname. "I am very grateful for your help and for all that you have taught me in such a short time."

"And you are a wonderful young woman," I replied as I gave her a light tap on her bare ass. "I have many more ideas in mind for us to explore if you are willing to go on that journey with me."

"I think you know the answer to that question," Megan replied with an impish smile as she gave me another passionate kiss. "Lead the way."

12