All Comments on 'A Mysterious Ring Ch. 01'

by Hermyx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
blackbelt376blackbelt37627 days ago

Loved it, but would have liked to heard how she swallowed his cock with her pussy. How she had to struggle to get the full lenght of his hard cock in her.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Not a bad start to a story, this has potential. I hope to see where you take the story. I will be honest. I have a soft spot in my heart for stories about rings because my introduction to erotic mind control stories were stories with magical rings. They are still my favorite mind controlling device or magical item in a story. One thing I noticed about the delivery of the story, especially in the beginning, is when you want to give us facts and descriptions try to make them smoother. When you were describing the friends and their relationships it was a little disconnected for me. It was like the information was being sent in a very rigid or strict format. I like to say that writing is like a river. Each sentence should flow naturally and smoothly into the next sentence. When this happens the current sucks in the reader and they travel down the story. The best way to do this in my opinion is to write like you speak and not like you think.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I am guessing your first language is not English. The way your sentence construction takes place and the word choices make that obvious. I would suggest you may wish to get an editor. The premise is good. The storyline is good but gets diminished by the mistakes which an editor would catch.

AndyfarquarAndyfarquar26 days ago

The storyline is a little predictable and naive, though it was quite charming. The mistakes, poor grammar and sentence construction was too distracting. For example; 'Salient' would have been a great word choice... if it was in context. Without context, it just hangs there, like a pregnant pause. 'Prominent' would have worked.

Dont give up, start using an editor or at least a proof-reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous