A Naive Wife's Boudoir Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed he could tell she was getting aroused, her hard nipples visible through the nightie and glistening wet lips he had to notice in some of the poses he put her into. So when he suggested she put her bikini on, she was more than ready for the change.

This time he didn't make any camera changes or distract himself while she changed. He let her know he was watching her as she lifted the nightie over her head, now completely naked in front of him. For the first time, she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of being nude. She was thrilled! She felt powerful, knowing he didn't want to take his eyes off her body she worked so hard to change.

She stepped into her tiny thong bottoms, pulling them up high on her hips, letting him watch her adjust the small patch of fabric over her pussy. She tied the bikini top behind her neck, facing him as he started taking pictures of her adjusting her boobs in it.

"Damn, I've never seen a bikini like that before. It's perfect for your tone body. I have an idea you might like. Does your husband like motorcycles?"

"Thank you. Um, yeah. Isn't it every guy's dream to have a Harley?" she muttered.

"I believe it is. Let's go downstairs and have you model that bikini with the bike," he told her, picking up a pair of black stiletto heels on a rack of clothes.

He removed the mirrors from under the bike, and had her stand next to it, one hand on the handlebar, the other on the seat. Her nipples were aching in the thin fabric, touching the motorcycle as he positioned her around the bike.

"Let's pick up the metallic fabric against the chrome engine," he prepped her. He moved her next to the bike, "Now just squat down next to the engine," he directed while clicking away on the camera.

Hearing his instruction to squat down almost made her lose control of herself, thankful he wasn't 20 years younger and much better looking. As she lowered herself, her quad muscles flexed, and she naturally put her hands in her hair like she was doing a squat with a weight bar on her shoulders, sticking her chest out further.

"Fuck, yes! Just like that. Damn, you are sexy, Amy!" he encouraged her. "Your muscular legs are beautiful," clicking away from above her.

Hearing his words further stoked the fire inside her. Watching him move back and move to his knees for a straight-on view, she parted her knees, feeling the warm wetness of the fabric ride up between her pussy lips.

"Oh look at you!" seeing her part her knees to reveal her smooth pussy lips. "You are so beautiful! Hold that there," click click click. "A little wider," he instructed.

She did as instructed, parting her strong flexible legs wider, her thong riding up further into her wetness. She instinctively let out a whimper while biting her lower lip, looking into the camera.

"Oh, that's it. Play into the camera, Amy. Do whatever feels natural," he encouraged.

"God, this feels amazing," she blurted out loud rather than to herself.

He smiled, then chuckled like he had heard it before and wasn't surprised. "Then just go with it. Do whatever feels natural," he suggested again.

She put a finger in her mouth, sucking on it while looking into the camera, her other hand caressing her inner thigh.

"Damn, this is great!" click, click, click.

His words were firing her up, making her lose control of herself. She slipped her finger out of her lips, and ran it down her chin, neck to her chest, her fingertip disappearing between her cleavage.

"That's it, Amy! Make love to the camera for your husband."

She grabbed her left breast, while her other hand stroked her wetness, pushing her thong to the side, exposing her smooth pink pussy to the camera.

"Loosen your top. Expose your big beautiful tits."

She didn't hesitate, hearing his vulgar words to describe her big boobs as tits. She moved the small triangle fabric to the sides with both hands, tweaking her hard pink nipples in her fingers as tilted her head back against the leather seat.

The sudden ring of a bell broke her focus as she jumped, and covered herself.

"Oh crap, it's probably a customer. Sorry sweetie. I'll be right back," as he stood and went to the front office with the camera dangling around his neck.

"Oh my god, what am I doing," she thought to herself, adjusting her bikini bottoms and top. "Fuck, I am soaking wet," she whispered to herself, catching her breath as she leaned against the motorcycle.

A few long minutes passed before Jerry returned. "Amy, that was the owner of the bike. I told him we were using it for your photoshoot and he was thrilled of course. But he asked if he could watch. He is also the president of the motorcycle club, and huge wealth manager, and could bring in a lot of business for me. If you don't mind, I'll do your boudoir for free. What do you say?"

"Um, I guess it's okay. I mean I was getting a little carried away earlier. Does he want to use my pictures of his bike too?"

"Well, I didn't show him. Those are your pictures. But I will if you don't mind?"

"Um, I don't know. I guess it would be okay to just show him. Don't give them to him though okay?"

"I promise, Amy. That would be very unethical. Don't let the biker image fool you, he is a nice guy. I'll go get him."

"Great, now some fat biker is going to see me in this. So what, I hope he jerks off later to me," she smiled at her thoughts.

Who walked in behind Jerry was not what she was expecting. The image of a fat biker disappeared from her mind, as she watched the stranger walk in and introduce himself with his hand out.

"Hello, I'm Robert," holding his hand out for Amy.

Amy froze, staring up into his light blue eyes, not noticing his hand in front of her.

"Um, Amy, this is Robert. Robert, this is Amy, the beautiful model I was telling you about," giving Amy time to snap out of whatever trance she was in.

"Oh, um, hello. Nice to meet you," taking his big strong hand. His skin was soft, but firm, as he gripped hers. She admired his tailored grey suit, no tie, with the baby blue dress shirt, and polished shoes she noticed as she looked down to avoid his eyes. He was a handsome man in his 50's, athletic build, a short goatee, and impeccable hair.

"The color of your bikini matches nicely with the black and chrome, don't you think?" Robert offered.

"Um, oh yeah. It's a great match. Thank you for letting me pose with it. I love the hard steel, I mean chrome," feeling herself blush at her fumbling words.

"Well don't let me stop you, or interrupt your shoot," he said, stepping off to the side to a bar stool against the wall.

"Oh, you aren't. Just some pictures," she fumbled again, suddenly embarrassed like a teen girl.

"Yeah, I see that, Amy," looking directly at her big tits and hard nipples poking through.

"Amy, let's go back to the squat by the engine. This time put your hands in your hair and then run your fingers over the chrome," he directed, getting into position in front of her.

Thankful Robert could only see her from the side, she squatted down in her heels, the fabric once again riding up into her slit, instantly reminding her of her previous arousal. Hearing the click of the camera, she fluffed her hair, then ran her hand down her neck to her chest, running her fingers along the edge of her top before giving her boob a firm squeeze. She wondered if Robert noticed, as her hand moved to the chrome, caressing it like she wanted to caress her own body.

"Perfect, that's it. Keep moving," Jerry directed.

She opened her knees wider, seeing the camera tilt slightly lower, she ran her left hand over her pussy, out of Robert's view, but not the camera's. Her right hand stroked the chrome pipe coming out of the engine, as she started to straighten her legs, standing, still bent at the waist.

"Yes, keep moving. God, this is beautiful," he encouraged her again, knowing she wanted more attention.

Her eyes moved with the camera, following him to the front of the bike, as she moved herself to the rear of the bike, giving Robert a view of her ass, bending over again at the waist.

"Perfect! Yes, bend over further. Rest your tits on the seat," he directed.

"Hmm," she let slip from her lips, again hearing him refer to her breasts as tits. She pressed them into the leather seat, immediately thinking this is where the handsome man rested his ass, cock, and balls as he rode the machine. The image of it in her head sent a tingle through her body.

"Reach for the handlebars," he directed.

She tried to reach them, but couldn't with the rear fender against her thighs.

"You can step on the rear foot pegs to reach them," Robert said from behind her.

She looked back over her shoulder at him, knowing he was enjoying the view of her ass, she flexed it. She saw him look at the flex, and she received his smile with a smile in kind. "The footpegs?" she asked.

"Robert, can you show her what they are," Jerry suggested, not taking his eye from behind the camera lens.

She watched him stand, remove his suit jacket, and flex his pecks for her benefit, before moving closer to her.

"Sorry, I don't know motorcycles," Amy blushed.

"That's okay, Amy."

Hearing him say her name made her blush more, feeling the heat rise inside her and her wetness again.

He squatted down next to her, "Come over to the side here," he offered her barely covered pussy in front of him. He lowered the foot peg, took her ankle in his hand, and placed her heel on it gently. "Now swing your leg over to the other side," he said as he stood, watching her leg swing high and wide over the seat to the other side. He lowered himself again, carefully holding her ankle, and lifting her heeled foot to the other peg. "How's that feel?" not letting go of her ankle too soon.

Goosebumps rose from her ankle to her hip as soon as she felt his hand wrap around her ankle. When she swung her other foot over, she felt the fabric soaking into her juices. Her body was responding to his touch, as she looked down at him holding her ankle. "Um, that feels good," she stammered. "I mean it's good. Comfortable," turning to look into the camera again.

Taking her hands in his from the gas tank, "Now you can reach the handlebars," as he placed her hands on the grips, watching her lean forward.

Hearing the camera clicking got her attention and she smiled into the camera. She looked down at her big tits hanging, barely contained in her bikini, as she smiled into the camera, then a serious look as the camera clicked away.

"That was great, Amy," standing to end the photo session.

"Let me help you off," Robert offered, taking her hand, and helping her move her leg over the side of the bike, taking his time to let his hand linger on her thigh before sliding down to her calf.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Sir? I like the sound of that, Princess," Robert smiled.

Amy blushed at her sudden submissive comment and the princess reference.

"Robert, Amy gave me permission, would you like to see some of what I got of your bike?"

"Of course, but I think Amy made the bike look even hotter than what I could have imagined" winking at Amy.

Amy stood, hands folded in front of her, standing in her micro bikini, not knowing what else to do, as Jerry showed Robert the small picture window. She noticed Robert's eyes raise, then a smile form on his face, as he commented on the chrome and black paint in the light.

"I'm going to get dressed, Jerry," Amy said as she walked up the stairs to collect her clothes.

Neither man acknowledged her leaving, but Amy could feel Robert's eyes on her ass as she walked away and up the stairs. She knew the images he would be seeing, and it turned her on being so exposed to a stranger.

When Amy reached the bottom of the stairs, fully dressed in her leggings and tank top, the men were in a discussion about Robert's bike.

"Jerry, just let me know when the pics will be ready. It was nice meeting you, Robert," Amy said, uncomfortably.

Robert broke away from Jerry and approached her, "Amy, it was a pleasure. Thank you for posing with my bike. You truly are beautiful," as he leaned in to hug her.

"My pleasure," Amy whispered, feeling his strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her in tight.

"Where do you work out? Your cross-fit body doesn't come naturally," he complimented.

"No, it doesn't. I train at The Cross-Fit Academy downtown. It's my second home," she smiled noticing him admiring her body.

He took a few seconds to let his eyes roam over her body, not hiding his admiration, "Your hard work shows," giving her another wink.

"Thank You again. Sir," emphasizing "sir" as they shared a light laugh.

On her drive home, she pulled over under a large tree on an empty street. She had to collect her thoughts and scratch an itch that had been building. Her nipples were still rock hard as she tweaked her left nipple over her tank while putting her car into park. She slipped her right hand into her leggings, feeling her slick juices coating her smooth lips and circled her clit. She stroked her clit, putting her head back, thinking about her photo shoot, how wet she was in front of the camera, touching her exposed body. She rubbed her pussy firmly, up and down on her clit, spreading her legs wider in her seat. With two fingers she curled them up inside herself like she wanted to do squatting next to the bike earlier, frantically working her clit. She felt her orgasm building, and she rubbed faster, thinking about Robert bending her over the side of his bike and fucking her in front of the camera. She yelped out loud in her car, as her orgasm came crashing in. "Fuck, I needed that!" she said to herself, wiping her slick fingers off on a towel, and adjusting her leggings. "I should just get a dildo, he never fucks me anyway," she thought grudgingly.

As she pulled into traffic, rushing to beat the boys home from school her phone rang, Jerry Photographer on her car display. "Hello Jerry," she answered with a smile.

"Amy. Robert just left, and I have some pretty exciting news I think you'll like!" he said with excitement in his voice.

"Oh? He made me so nervous Jerry. But not in a bad way. He wasn't the biker type I expected."

Jerry chuckled, "Yeah, I saw that. He is not a typical biker. He is an investment banker, and very wealthy. The bike club is his hobby. Anyway, he is very impressed by you. He wants to do a full calendar for his bike club. A bike of the month per se. This will be a great opportunity, Amy!"

"That's wonderful Jerry. I'm excited for you! You are very good at what you do. I'm sure he will be very happy with your work," she smiled, happy for his success.

"It's great for both of us, sweetie!"

"Um, what do you mean? How is it great for me? Does he want to use my pictures you took today?" she asked curiously. Hoping she got to approve the ones he used.

"He wants you to model every bike! You are to be his exclusion model. His words, not mine. He told me to pay you whatever you wanted and not to interview any other models."

"Seriously? Me?" shocked and becoming more terrified at the prospect of being a model. "I don't know, Jerry. I don't know what to do," as she pulled her car off the street into a bank parking lot.

"You are officially a model with experience now, sweetie! I showed him your pictures. Don't worry, I kept the naughty ones hidden. Can you start next week? I need to order you bikinis, heels, and some backdrops. We'll do a bike a day, two, possibly three a week to give him time to get the bikes to the studio. How does that work for you?"

"Um, yeah. Oh my god, I can't believe this, Jerry. I'll text you my sizes when I get home. How much will I be making for this?"

"I told him you wouldn't do it for less than $12,000, and he agreed. So next Tuesday at 11 am again," and disconnected.

"Did he say $12,000? Holy shit!" she laughed in her car.

The days clicked by, thinking about the upcoming photoshoot, it seemed to be the longest week of her life. The difficult part was she couldn't tell anyone. Her mind ran away from her each day the kids and Brian left the house. Masturbating each morning after her workouts became routine. She needed more and found an adult store in the next town, and bought her first dildo. Every self-inflicted orgasm came with the same image of her showing her pussy to the camera, or being bent over a motorcycle in front of the camera.

She needed Brian to fuck her, so when the kids asked if they could spend the night at friends' houses, she quickly agreed, and got them out of the house by the time Brian got home from work. As soon as Brian walked through the door, she wrapped her arms around his neck, wearing his favorite sundress, and kissed him through his thick beard.

"How about we order in, and watch a movie?" she asked in her best sexy voice and look on her face.

"Oh yeah? That sounds nice! Wait, what are you wanting? What did you break, Amy?" he teased.

"Nothing, you big lug," hitting his chest with her hand. "Maybe your wife just wants to make her hubby happy?" sliding her hand down his big belly to his crotch, cupping his balls in her hand.

"You have 10 minutes to stop that!" he chuckled.

"Oh you like that don't you," she teased, stroking his growing dick over his pants. "What if your wife did whatever you wanted?" undoing his belt and pants as she squatted down in front of him, pulling his pants down as she went.

"Seriously, Amy? Damn, what got into you today?" watching his wife taking his hard dick into her mouth.

She shrugged, "I had a bad workout, and been horny all day," she said between licks. "Do you want me to stop?" sucking him to the back of her throat.

"God, no," putting his hand on her head.

Bobbing her mouth on his dick, and without thinking, her hand went under her open legs and stroked her wet smooth pussy. "You going to return the favor and fuck me?" she asked, stroking the only dick she has ever known.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," Brian blurted.

"No, no, not yet," taking her hand and mouth off him. "I need you to fuck me, Brian!"

Too late, his dick erupted, dribbling cum down his shaft and falling on the floor.

"It's okay, I should have taken it slower. Let's go to the bedroom, I want to show you something," pulling him by his dick into the bedroom. She helped him out of his pants and boxers and told him to get on the bed. She lifted her sundress off over her head, standing naked at the foot of the bed, she crawled up by his feet staring at her.

"What are you going to show me?" he asked nervously, looking at her fit body. She moved over him, standing over him on the bed, showing him her bare smooth pussy. "I got waxed. Do you like it?" she asked, caressing and parting her pink wet lips.

"Yeah. Damn, Amy," he mumbled, staring at her pussy above his face.

"Good, I want you to lick me," she said as she lowered herself over his face. feeling his bushy beard touching her smooth tender lips. She felt his tongue, exploring her wetness. "Yes, just like that," grinding her pussy on his mouth. She put her hands on the headboard, steadying herself on his mouth as he licked her furiously. "Put your fingers inside," moaning, willing herself to orgasm.

Doing as he was told, he put his finger inside her, surprised how easily it slipped into her wetness. Using her strong quads, she lifted and lowered herself on his finger through moans.

"More, Brian! Use two!" she begged, closing her eyes as he focused on being penetrated, wishing it was a real cock. Feeling his fingers jamming into her with no sensual motions, or angles, she went with it and imagined his fingers were a cock, any cock, penetrating her. She had an orgasm, light by her recent standards, crawled off her husband, and went to her shower.

Tuesday Morning arrived, and her nerves were on edge. She was excited to do the photoshoot, being a model, but nervous about how her body would react being in front of the camera again. She prepared herself, making sure she was still entirely smooth, inspecting her tender skin for bumps and blemishes. Satisfied, she slipped into a strapless sundress, minus the bra and panties so no lines would mark her skin, folded her robe, tossed it into her beach bag, and left the house. Stepping into the lobby an hour early, Sophia was prepped and waiting. Her hair and makeup went quicker this time, Jerry suggesting they go lighter on the makeup with this setting. Sophia was finishing her work when Robert walked through the door, wished Amy good morning, and continued into the photo area with the bikes. "Oh shit. Do you know who that is?" Sophia whispered into Amy's ear, finishing her hair.