A Naive Wife's Boudoir Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thanked him and told her how much fun she was having being his model.

As he started to leave through the door, he called out, that her check was in the FedEx envelope on his desk. She followed him to the door, locked it behind him, and headed upstairs to shower and change. She hoped Brian wouldn't be home early to notice her wet hair.

When she reached the top of the stairs, Robert was sitting on a barstool she was just on, talking on the phone. It sounded like a business call so she quietly made her way into the large bathroom. It was nicer than she had expected, with dual sinks, makeup lights, granite counters, and marble floors with a huge walk-in granite shower with a glass wall and a rainfall shower head above.

She let the water warm, peeled off her oily bikini, and walked into the shower. She closed her eyes, the hot water raining down on her body as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, images of her day running through her mind. She ran her hands through her wet hair, brushing it back with the image of Robert's eyes burning into her eyes, touching her pussy running through her head. The eroticism of another man's fingers entering her neglected pussy, and how he manhandled her big breasts as he owned them. Her fingers ran down her neck to her chest, caressing her breasts and nipples, the image of Robert's hard cock bulging in his pants after teasing her pussy. Her hands slipped over her tummy to her pussy, wondering what it would be like to touch his hardness. Wondering how he would enter her. What it would be like to take another man inside her.

She opened her eyes and screamed, feeling hands gripping her waist. She turned her head and saw him, standing naked behind her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," he whispered in her ear from behind.

She froze, wondering what to do. Should she scream again and kick him out? Should she tell him she's married? She didn't want to say anything. She couldn't. Her words wouldn't form. Instead, her body took over and she just looked at him.

"Are you nervous? I can leave if you'd like?" giving her a polite smile.

"Um, I, ah. I like you here," she mumbled, looking down.

"Good, because I like being here," as his fingertips caressed her bare hips. "I have been wanting you like this all day," he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck as he moved her wet hair to the side.

"Like this?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Naked in my hands. As small as that bikini was, it still covered you," his hands slid up to her breasts, over her stiff nipples slowly and softly. He kissed her bare shoulder, up her neck, until he turned her in his hands so she was facing him. He lifted her chin so he could look into her big brown eyes. "Would you mind if I finished what I started earlier?" sliding his hands to her hips, caressing her soft full ass with one hand, his other moving between her thighs.

She gasped, and went to her toes, her hands grabbing shoulders, feeling his hand touching her neglected pussy. She felt weak in his hands, no longer the muscular woman, and just shook her head, permitting him to continue.

His fingers softly strummed her slick pussy lips, parting her folds, penetrating her with two fingers.

"Aahh," she moaned, lowering her head and closing her eyes.

"Keep your eyes on me," he directed her.

Her eyes immediately obeyed, as she bit her lower lip, lifting her head, feeling his fingers working her inner walls and clit. She gasped each time his fingers left to circle her clit before being thrust back inside her, curling up to tease her g spot. Her moans became louder, as his fingers worked, randomly feeling his mouth on hers to stifle her moans.

She moaned and whimpered, her hands gripping his shoulders, her legs getting weaker, lowering herself into his palm. "I want to taste again," she blurted.

He smiled at her, removed his fingers slowly, and put them to her lips. She sucked his fingers into her mouth, then held his hand with both of hers as she sucked deeper, more aggressively, swirling her tongue around his now clean fingers.

While she sucked his fingers, he stepped into her closer, his hard cock rubbing her thigh. She moved her hips, wanting it, willing his big cock head to touch her pussy. Feeling the head of his cock touch her pussy, she lowered herself, trying to get it into her without touching it.

"You want it don't you?" he whispered.

Keeping her eyes on his, she nodded.

"Tell me you want it. Ask me what you want," he again whispered.

She moaned, frustrated, and incredibly turned on. "I. Um, god," moving her hips around to touch him. "I want it."

"What do you want, Amy? Say it," he commanded.

"I, um. Hmm," feeling the tip of his cock touch her pussy lips and disappear again. "I want your dick."

"If I give it to you, I am going to fuck you with it," he whispered in a warning. "Are you ready to be fucked and cream my cock?" he asked sternly.

"I, I think so. I don't know. I'm married," she blurted, hoping he would understand her situation and needed more guidance in these situations.

"I know you are." caressing her slick slit up and down slowly. "It turns me on that you're married. Is that okay with you?" he whispered, while now rubbing the head of his cock against her inner thigh and pussy.

She quickly nodded and looked down at his rigid cock, sticking straight out from his fit body. "God that's big."

Robert chuckled. "Why don't you touch it? Go ahead, wrap your fingers around it." he directed.

That was all she needed, a little direction, as she reached in front of her and wrapped her fingers around his fat shaft. It felt heavy in her hand. Her fingers barely reached around it, as she released her grip to look at it, running her fingers down the top of the shaft to the mushroom head.

"When you are ready, don't say anything, just turn and face the glass. Understand?" lifting her chin to meet his eyes once again.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, finding her voice, and caressing his big thick cock. She felt every ridge of it, stroking the shaft, running her fingers over the big mushroom head and firm ring. She wanted to feel it inside her. To have him push it up inside her deep, to control her body however he wanted. Still looking into his eyes, she bit her lip, wanting to turn to face the glass but frozen. Instead, she pulled his cock to her pussy, rubbing it on her inner thigh, trying to get it to touch her pussy. He let her until he touched her pussy, and stopped, not giving her any more.

He smiled at her, knowing she was getting frustrated. Craving it inside her. Knowing she would turn and submit to him soon.

The smile was all it took to move her. She turned, giving him her back, her hands on the glass, her chest pressed into the warm glass, pushing her ass back against him, feeling his cock between her thighs.

Seeing her turn to face the glass didn't surprise him, seeing her turn so soon did surprise him. She was ready. He put his hand on her back, caressed her spine, leaned forward, and whispered in her ear, "Good girl." As soon as she turned to look back at him he pressed the head of his cock to her entrance, watching her mouth open in anticipation, and being touched. He pressed firmly, parting her wet folds, sinking into her pussy slowly.

Feeling him part her pussy, then penetrate her with his big cock she lowered her hand and pressed herself against the glass. She could feel her inner walls stretching, even after the finger fucking. "Oh fuck," she groaned. "God! Oh my god."

"Like that fat cock don't you baby?" he teased, rocking back and forth softly, halfway inside her.

"Hmm, oh shit. Hmm, god you're big!"

"You want the rest of it?"

"Oh my god, Hmm," she whimpered. "What? Hmm," feeling him rocking inside her with slight soft strokes, pulling on her lips and clit. "You. Hmm, you're not all the way?" she managed.

Robert chuckled, caressing her tight thick ass cheeks in both hands. "Nope, about halfway. Want the rest?" he teased again, giving her a sudden slight thrust before pulling it out, pulling on her clit. Then crushing her clit as he pushed back halfway inside.

"Yes! Yes, put it in."

Grabbing a handful of her wet hair, he pulled her head back, and whispered in her ear, "You want it all deep inside your beautiful pussy, don't you?"

"Yes! Hmm, please!"

"Ask me then," reaching around with his other hand, squeezing her left boob and pinching her nipple. "Beg me to fuck you," he whispered.

"Fuck me! Hmm, oh my god! Sir, please fuck me," she whimpered.

As soon as he heard her say "sir", he grabbed hold of her hips with both hands and thrust the remaining inches into her. Hard.

The scream and yelp escaped her lips was the first sudden release, and sign her body was giving in to the member inside her. The sudden pain and pleasure mixed with the euphoric pleasure was the second sign her body was giving way to him. She could feel his cock pressing her inside walls, holding himself still as she adjusted to him.

Feeling her catch her breath and relax, he pulled back, almost completely out, and pushed back inside in a slow but steady stroke.

Her moans of pleasure encouraged him, feeling her push her ass back into him for more. "Oh, you like that don't you baby?" caressing her ass.

"Yes! God yes!" she panted.

His slow steady stroked turned into thrusts, his thighs slamming into her ass cheeks as she screamed, announcing she was coming. Seeing her creamy froth develop at the base of cock only drove him to fuck her hard, faster.

She dropped her head lower, now bent at the waist, her big tits slapping with every thrust, her hands on the glass wall in front of her to stop from hitting her head on the wall. "Oh my god, I can't take much more," but couldn't form the words. When her orgasm hit, it hit harder than ever before. She screamed, swore, and gritted her teeth, as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

He could feel her orgasm hit, as she tighten and spasmed around his cock. He couldn't stop thrusting- he knew she wanted it. Craved it.

As soon as he pulled his cock from her swollen, exhausted pussy, her body felt empty, her legs shaking, making her tits jiggle, as she collapsed to the wet shower floor with her eyes closed. Catching her breath, her hand went to her tender sore pussy, feeling the swollen lips and gaping hole from the big cock that just left her. She opened her eyes, seeing Robert sitting on the built-in shower seat, stroking his hard cock, watching her recover.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked softly, brushing her wet hair off her face.

"Oh shit," taking a deep breath, slowing her breathing so she could talk. "What did you do to me?"

He chuckled, "I warned you, didn't I? I told you I was going to fuck you."

"Oh my god," she repeated, stumbling for words, her hand over her tender pussy as if to protect her. "I've. Hmm. I've never experienced that before."

"I'm glad I was able to give you a first," he teased. "Come up here," he asked, patting his thigh and taking her hand to help her up.

She sat on his thigh, his cock still rock hard. "How can you be so hard still?" holding his hard shaft in wonderment.

"I'm not done with you, baby," grinning at her stroking him.

"What? You, you didn't cum?" looking at him in shock, then her pussy for residual cum she expected to see dripping from her.

"No, baby. Not yet. Was focused on your pleasure. But now, it's my turn," he smiled, pulling her leg over so she was now straddling him. "I want you to ride me until I tell you to stop," kissing her big boobs in his face. Holding her ass in his hands, he lifted her over him, and let her guide herself down onto his cock.

His hands were so strong guiding her body how he wanted her. Sinking onto his cock, he filled her quickly, and her pussy responded just as fast. With her hands on his strong shoulders, she was able to start bouncing. His hands helped lift her, then would let her drop right back onto it, taking every inch she could. Her tits were soon slapping his face as she bounced, catching a nipple in his lips randomly until it popped from his lips. It didn't take long before his cock was taking its toll on her tender naïve pussy, the sporadic bumps against made her scream every time

"Fuck, ugh," she gasped. "I can't. I can't handle it anymore. I'm hurting," she whimpered, his cock thrusting.

He lifted her enough for his cock to fall out, "Go to your knees," he directed her. Watching her drop immediately to her knees in front of him made him smile. "We'll teach your little pussy how to take more," he grinned down at her.

She nodded, looking up at him from the wet floor. Watching him hold his hard cock in his hand was driving her crazy. She wanted to suck him off.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, baby."

Obediently, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out of her lips.

He grabbed a handful of her wet hair, "Open your fucking mouth, stick it out further," he demanded, stroking his cock.

Started by his forcefulness, she felt her pussy gush, opening her mouth wide, and holding her tongue out like a panting puppy.

Seeing her tongue hanging out flat, he aimed his cock and exploded. The first stream splashed across her nose and cheek. The second stream of cum hit her mouth, tongue, and cheek, and the third did the same.

Feeling the sudden splash of warm fluid hit her face, she gasped, then started giggling, enjoying his cum landing on her face and tongue. "Oh my god," stunned at the amount of fluid leaving his big cock.

"Ugh, ugh," he grunted. Watching hid cum cover her pretty face. "That's it," milking his cock onto her tongue.

A big drop of cum fell from the head of his cock, and she swallowed, tasting him. Her tongue right back out for more. Seeing he was finally drained, she lifted her head, with no hands, wrapped her lips around his cockhead, and licked. She ran her tongue down the underside of his shaft, tasting herself on him, cleaning him completely.

"Lick those balls too baby," he directed.

With cum dripping off her cheeks and chin, she continued licking him, lifting his cock and taking each of his balls into her mouth, licking them completely. When she was satisfied he was clean of her cream, she wiped the cum off her cheeks into her mouth, eating his cum while looking up at him.

"Good girl," he said proudly. "You like that cum don't you, baby?"

"I do," swallowing every drop she could get into her mouth, licking her fingers of any residual cum.

Readers, if you would like to hear more about Amy's journey into modeling life, and becoming the hot cheating wife, please let me know. I love developing my characters for my reader's benefit. All feedback is appreciated.