A Naive Wife's Boudoir Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Robert, he owns a couple of the motorcycles," Amy responded casually, looking at her hair and eyes in the mirror.

"Girl, that is Robert Callaway! You know him? That's who you are modeling for?"

"Yeah. I forgot his last name. Why?"

Sophia laughed, "Girl, he owns half the city and tons of businesses. He's even been a guest on Shark Tank as an investor. He is so hot."

"Oh, well do you want to meet him?" Amy asked. "He's really nice man."

"No, no. I need to get going," taking a last proud look at her final work as she hugged and kissed Amy wishing her luck.

Jerry had Robert's bike displayed under bright lights with the wintery background for the month of January layout, ready for his model to join. He had a black one-piece swimsuit with several straps crisscrossing her back and a deep plunging front with two thin strips to cover her nipples before becoming a thinner strip wrapping under her pussy to her ass. The black heels were something she imagined strippers wear, balancing herself carefully as she stepped in front of the bike. He put her in various poses in the front of the bike, capturing her barely covered tits, and ass when he turned her around to hold the handlebars while straddling the front fender.

"Look back at me Amy," he directed, his camera lens inches from her ass.

As soon as she saw the camera at her ass, she felt the first rush of juices flowing between her thighs.

"That's it, sweetie. Stick that beautiful ass out." He moved her to the side of the bike, hands on the seat, her boobs hanging, as his camera clicked away from the other side of the bike. "A little lower," he directed.

She lowered her chest, her nipples barely touching the leather seat. As she felt her nipples stiffen to the touch, the front door chime alerted them. As Jerry got distracted by the chime, she slowly rocked her chest along the seat, letting the leather rub her nipples over the thin fabric covering her hard nipples.

"Amy, back to leaning over, move your hair around, and flex your muscular arms," he directed.

She took a step back, bending at the waist slowly for Robert's benefit, looking into the camera, letting her boobs hang over the seat. She spread her hands out, one on the tank, the other on the rear fender, as she flexed doing a pushup, her boobs pressed into the seat and back up, the striations of her muscles showing.

"God, your muscles are hot," clicking away. "Let's get you up on the bike," waiting for her to move, holding her camera in front of his face.

She put her heel on a foot peg, unsure what to do next. "Will it fall over? I might need some help," she asked shyly.

"Here, let me help you," Robert spoke up, coming to her aid. Wrapping his hand around her waist, "Switch feet. Put your left foot on the peg."

Feeling his bare hand on her hip, she almost melted into him. "Thank you," she whispered, putting her hand on his shoulder. "God, he must work out," she thought feeling his muscular shoulder.

"Now swing your right foot over the seat, and put it on the other peg," holding her hip tight in his hand.

As she moved her leg slowly over the seat, her knee rested on the seat as she adjusted.

"Hold that, keep your knee on the seat, sweetie," his camera clicking away.

With her hands gripping the handlebars, she stuck her chest out, arching her back, looking into the camera, thinking she would fall off the bike any second. "I'm going to fall," she whispered without breaking the pose.

"I got you," can the voice next to her. "Focus on the camera," as a command rather than a suggestion tone.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, feeling his hand on her thigh, without taking her eyes off the camera. Her knee slipped, and immediately she was held in place by his hand on her ass. "Ahh," escaped her lips, feeling his firm grip on her ass cheek.

"Thank you, Robert," Jerry called out. "I can photoshop you out."

Amy shifted herself, feeling Robert's hand shift with her, his fingers adjusting into her flesh. She willed his hand and fingers over her ass flesh as she continued with her poses. She pressed her ass back and lifted, letting his fingers slide under the thin strip of fabric covering her slit.

Looking up at her, watching her muscular thigh flex he admired her big hanging tits. He felt his fingers sliding under her thong swimsuit, and moved his fingers forward, parting her ass cheeks. He felt the heat from her on his fingers, as he slowly moved them up and down, caressing her, almost rimming her asshole.

Amy let out a gasp, mouth open, then bit her lower lip while looking into the camera. His fingers were so close. "More!" she willed his fingers.

"I love that look, Amy!" encouraged Jerry.

She moved her hips again, letting his fingers explore more of her from behind, out of Jerry's view. She looked down briefly to see him looking at her hanging tits, barely covered by the thin fabric over her nipples, and smiled. She lowered her chest, letting her nipples rub the cool steel of the tank as she lowered herself onto his fingers. "Oh my god," she moaned, feeling his fingertips touch her wet lips.

"You okay, sweetie?" Jerry asked without taking his eye from the lens.

"Hmm, hmm. Just positioning myself," feeling a finger penetrate her, pushing inside her pussy, stifling a moan.

"Let's change bikes," Jerry announced, setting his camera on the floor to change lenses.

Amy froze, enjoying the finger inside her, softly fucking her. Feeling the finger be removed made her look down at Robert, smiling up at her.

"That was wonderful, Amy," complimenting her modeling his bike.

"Thank you. It was pretty hot," she blurted, blushing. "How do I dismount this thing?" looking around the bike.

"Let me help you," putting his arm around her waist, and lifting.

With her hands on his shoulders, feeling herself being lifted off the bike into his arms, she pressed her chest into his face.

"I should help with every photoshoot," he said chuckling, with his face between her tits.

"Yeah, you should!" she giggled, feeling his hands squeezing both ass cheeks as he set her down. "I better go change," she said, releasing his touch.

As she walked to the small curtained changing booth, she took a look back over her shoulder, he was watching her walk away. No longer shy as before, she left the curtain partially open, letting either men to watch her change if they wanted to do so. She bent over, unstrapping the heels, her ass in full view before stepping out of them. She peeled the black 1-piece off her body, feeling the wetness of the fabric sliding down her thighs. She took the red string bikini bottoms off the hangar and inspected it. She stepped into the tiny strings, pulling it up between her thighs, adjusting the thin string between her ass cheeks, and tightened the strings on both hips. The top, similar to her teal bikini, was a triangle, and just covered her nipples, with plenty of under and side boobs revealed.

She stepped out in her red bikini and red stiletto heels to see the candy apple red Harley under bright lights and a white background. "This is beautiful," approaching the front of the Harley Road King. "I am definitely going to need help getting on this," she said looking at Robert and running her fingers over the red saddlebags.

"We'll need to take your heels off on this one," Jerry said. "So while you have them on, let's get you in front of the bike."

She posed in various positions as she was directed, taking peaks at Robert intently watching her. She started with her hands on the front fender, bent at the waist, legs parted looking at the from between her legs. She was enjoying Jerry's fascination with her muscular legs and ass. Looking back over her shoulder into the camera, she could feel Robert's eyes on her. He moved her to the side of the bike, squatting down in her heels, posing next to the chrome detailed engine. Robert moved out of the camera's view to behind Jerry. Under the lights, she couldn't see his face, only the outline of his figure, but felt his eyes were on her body. She ran her hand over the chrome air intake and up the thick chrome fork.

"That's it, sweetie," encouraging her movement. "Wrap your little hand around that chrome," he said with enthusiasm.

She gripped the long chrome fork, tilted her head back on the leather seat, and slid her hand down the chrome tube and back up.

"Yes! God, yes. Just like that. Part your knees, sweetie," he directed.

As soon as he heard the command to part her knees, he knew what he wanted, and the fire was stoked. She parted her knees slowly, flexing her quads, and sticking her chest out, tilting her head back, knowing what Robert was about to see. She felt the small fabric against her pussy, and opened her legs wider. Her nipples stiffened, as she put her other hand on her inner thigh, caressing while holding the chrome fork.

"That's it! Stroke it," his camera clicking away.

Amy looked at Jerry with a stunned look on her face. "Um, what?" breaking her focus on the new instruction.

Jerry looked around his camera, "The fork. Stroke it," he said again, suddenly realizing what he just said.

Amy looked at him again, still unsure what he was talking about, and getting frustrated by not understanding the direction.

Robert stepped forward from behind the light and kneeled in front of her, putting his hand on her hand, holding the chrome fork. "This is called a fork," he said in almost a whisper. "Your hand was stroking it and he'd like you to do it again," he said, a smile on his face, trying not to laugh.

"Oh. Oooh!" Amy blurted, yanking her hand away. "Oh my god, how embarrassing," she said, covering her face with her hand, and closing her legs tight.

They all started laughing with each other, Jerry pushing it as he made a lewd comment about the only model who jerked off a Harley.

"I think she needs a little break," Robert said, still chuckling, guiding her to a nearby barstool.

His chivalry was intoxicating, always there to protect and help her, without asking. She felt herself blush, taking his hand as he helped her up. When he suggested a break, she was thankful, her quads were on fire from the squatting. When his hand touched her lower back, she flushed, then paused, soaking in his touch as she moved slowly to the barstool. He handed her a bottle of water, and like a true gentleman, asked her if she needed anything else.

"A massage would be nice," she blurted without thinking about the context. She rubbed both her muscular thighs with her hands, and recovered, "My quads are burning from all the squatting. I shouldn't have done legs yesterday," avoiding his eyes.

"Your legs are definitely noticeable, especially in a bikini," he complimented.

"Thank you," meeting his eyes on her. "It's been a long journey to becoming fit. These are the only things that have stayed," looking down at her big boobs he was admiring.

"Jerry, do you have any lotion or muscle cream?" Robert called out.

"I have some oil upstairs. I'm going to go across the street to get some drinks. What would you like?" Jerry offered.

"Our Princess would like a Diet Coke and can you get me a Monster, Dragon Tea if they have it? Thanks, Jer," Robert called out. "Let's get some oil on those legs," taking her by the hand and guiding her to the stairs.

"How did you know I drink Diet Coke," stepping onto the staircase in front of him.

"With a body like yours, no way you drink regular soda. And I saw a bottle of it in your car this morning," he chuckled.

"Oh, a sly one," she giggled. "And thank you for the compliment. Is that why you want to walk behind me," giggling as she put her hands behind her back to cover her bare ass in his face.

"Hey now, you can't deny this one pleasure after a compliment like that," he teased, moving her hands off her ass, replacing them with his.

"Hmm," escaped her lips. "Be careful there mister," she warned, looking back over her shoulder at him, reaching the top of the stairs and stopping.

"Oh, I promise to be very careful," he said without looking up at her, squeezing her ass cheeks. "As long as you don't mind?"

"Again, with the polite chivalry," she thought, melting into his hands. "Not at all," frozen in his hands.

"Your ass is amazing," he whispered, kneading her soft flesh. "So thick and firm, I want to bite it," he said, looking up for her reaction.

"Oh my god, stop," she teased, but wishing he wouldn't.

"Let's get you some of that oil for your muscles," as he scooped her up in his arms, surprising her by his strength.

"Oh shit! You are strong!" one arm around his neck, the other grabbing his bicep and squeezing. "Can you believe you are the only man who has ever picked me up in his arms?" she said softly, wondering why she even said it as he carried her to a barstool.

"Well, that's a shame, isn't it," setting her on a barstool and stepping toward the cabinet. "Here we go," walking back with a bottle of Arnica massage oil.

Without asking, she watched him pour a liberal amount into his palm and rub his hands together, before putting his warm hands on her thigh. He massaged and kneaded her muscular right thigh with both hands, milking the knot, and loosening the muscle.

"Oh, wow," she moaned softly. "You are amazing with your hands," watching him, then realizing what she just said, blushing.

He chuckled at her naivety, and continued to rub her thigh, moving his hands, one on her inner thigh, the other on the outer side as he gave her long, firm, deep tissue strokes. He stopped briefly, to pour more oil into his palm, before stepping closer, parting her legs, standing between them.

Feeling her legs part, and his body moves closer, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He was too focused on her thighs to notice her watching him rub her skin expertly.

"How's that feel?" he asked sincerely, moving his hand further up her inner thigh, his fingertips almost touching her micro bikini fabric.

"Oh, god. Um, feels amazing," feeling her body responding without thinking, and opening her legs wider.

He stroked her thigh slower, from her knee, all the way up, his fingers pressing into her muscles. "Are you always so smooth?" he asked softly.

"Um. I, um. Not always. I just got waxed," she whispered in a gasp, feeling his fingertips now caressing her pussy lips as her bikini fabric slipped into her slit. "You should stay waxed and smooth," he told her.

"Um, okay." she committed.

"Do you taste as delicious as you look?" he asked, looking into her eyes as he moved the fabric to the side.

"Oh, god," feeling his fingers caressing her fully exposed pussy. "Um, I ah. I don't know."

"You don't know?" pushing a finger into her wet folds, not taking his eyes off her. "You've never tasted your beautiful self?"

She shook her head no, holding his gaze.

He leaned in and kissed her lips briefly and pulled back. Seeing her eyes close, he leaned in again, touching his lips to hers. Soon their tongues were swirling around each other passionately while his fingers worked magic on her pussy.

Feeling on the edge of an orgasm, enjoying his fingers rubbing and penetrating her slowly and softly, a moan escaped her lips.

He broke the kiss, looking down to watch his fingers fucking her smooth wet pussy. "You like being touched, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. God, yes," her hands gripping the sides of the chair as she felt her orgasm closing in.

"Are you going to cum, Amy?" he asked softly, almost in a whisper in her ear.

"Yes!" nodding her head and biting her lip.

"First, you need to taste how sweet you are," pulling his fingers from her, leaving her empty. He put his slick index finger on her lower lip and held her gaze.

She gasped, feeling his fingers leaving her. She parted her lips as soon as she felt his finger touch her lower lip, letting him slide past her lips. She swirled her tongue around his finger, tasting herself, enjoying the salty slickness, moaning on his finger.

"Good girl. How was that?" pulling his finger from the suction of her lips.

"Um, good," she blushed, looking into his eyes, waiting for her next command.

He ran his index finger down her neck, down between her boobs, her abs, and back into her pussy, admiring each part of her body as he went. She watched him move down her body, craving him to enter her again and finish what he started. As soon as his two fingers sank back into her wetness the door chime rang out.

She felt his hand pulling away and she grabbed his hand. "No, please," she whispered, begging. She started grinding her hips, keeping his fingers from leaving her so she could orgasm, but he stopped her.

"Not yet, baby girl," he whispered back, removing his fingers. "We have time" he winked and stepped back. "I'll meet you downstairs," adjusting himself as he walked to the stairs.

She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself when she noticed his big bulge as he adjusted. "Wow," watching him adjust himself, what seemed to be a very thick cock. She adjusted her bikini, using a towel to her to wipe the residual wetness from her inner thighs and pussy.

Walking down the stairs, carrying her heels, she asked Jerry, "Should I reapply my lipstick or just leave it?"

"No need. I will touch them up in the final proof. Let's get you started on the back of the bike, and leave your heels off."

After taking a long drink of her Diet Coke, "That oil is wonderful, Jerry. Where do you get it?" rubbing both quads again.

"A massage therapist recommended it for a model who used to get sore muscles," focusing on arranging the lighting. "You ready to finish with this bike? Then tomorrow two more bikes and that should do it for the week. If that sounds okay to you Robert?"

"Yeah, that's plenty for the first week," Robert replied, watching Amy sip her drink.

Jerry positioned her with her hands on both sides of the seat, bent at the waist, ass out, boobs hanging. His camera started clicking away. He stopped and announced," The oil is making your thighs shiny in the light. Can you wipe it off more?"

Amy stood back up, adjusted the thing fabric wedged into her ass, and started to move for a towel when he stopped her.

"Wait! I have a better idea!" as he adjusted two of the bright white lights. Seeing her questioning look to wipe off the oil or not, he clarified his thought. "I see a theme. The way the light is shining off your red metallic bikini and the candy apple paint, let's make your entire body sparkle," looking for her reaction.

"Now that is creative!" remarked Robert from the shadows.

"Um, I'm lost, Jerry. You want me to sparkle?"

Jerry chuckled. "Honey, the oil makes your skin shiny. I'd like you to put it all over yourself," adjusting the camera for the new lighting.

"I'll get it for you," offered Robert, making his way up the stairs two at a time.

She wanted to feel his touch, to be close to him. When he returned with the oil she asked if he could put it on her back and shoulders for her.

"You don't have to ask me twice," he chuckled, pouring a liberal amount into his palms. He started at her neck and shoulders, coating her skin in oil, and running his fingers down her spine. He pressed her shoulder blades, indicating to bend over, as he pour the oil directly onto her back and let it run down her sides and to her ass. He quickly scooped the residual running off, coating her lower back, and then her ass cheeks with both hands. She stood up straight and he squatted down, coating the back of her thighs, and then her inner thighs as she parted her feet for his hands. He looked up at her as he stood, her hands sliding up her inner thigh, fingers grazing her pussy and up the center of her ass before turning her around.

Under the lights, her body glistened. She flung her hair back, pushed out her chest, her ass, and enjoyed the clicking of the camera capturing her body. She did several more poses against the red custom bike before Jerry called it a day. Telling her to be at the studio and ready to start at 11 AM tomorrow, and added he had another shooting out of town and to lock up when she was done. Watching her trying to wipe the oil with a towel off her body, he reminded her of the shower upstairs with everything she might need.