All Comments on 'A Naked Day and the Pizza Delivery'

by 69clambake

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago
Shared delight

The element of voyeurism is a particularly hot ingredient of this story. In my swim team everyone enjoys watching one of our mates getting fucked by the coach. Of course, I'm also used to the audience of my mates while I impale myself on the coach's pole. Many onlookers get so aroused that their cocks explode after very few strokes. I find their satisfaction as erotic as my own orgasm.

mches1965mches1965about 5 years ago
Really sexy!

A well written and a very sexy piece! I look forward to more.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

One of the best reads in a while. Everyone enjoying them selfies and no one being forced into anything. Just the way I like it.

willowview43willowview43about 5 years ago
Hot hot hot

Excellent story - well written and so fucking hot. I love the voyeurism aspect too - always love watching guys fucking my room mate.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago

Perhaps I'm old-fashioned, but I find this story a little sterile. I do appreciate the minute report of the techniques applied, but I miss an account of the emotions of the lovers.

FitGuy47FitGuy47about 5 years ago
one of my fantasies

I want my Lover to read this. We need to incorporate it into our lives. Thank you. Hope there are more as my Master lover shows me his love for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous