All Comments on 'A Nasty Tale'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wild story all around!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twisted...

but well-written twisted. Kudos on keeping the interest up until the end.

Now, the sequel will play out; does he or doesn't he give her a continuing "chance to make it up to him"?

I vote yes. Hell yes!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just when you think these stories can't get any worse one like this pops up. I guess the sign on the office door is right, "you can't fix stupid."

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Did he believe that she'd been celibate for 18 months? Nah. D

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I really liked it. Four stars

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Flushed the guy's junk. Ouch!

He's right about her not saying she was sorry despite her apparently taking complete responsibility for her actions. The other thing for me was that she claims it was just a bit of fun that went too far. They were at the pub, she knew her husband was going to be an hour late getting there and she intentionally left the pub with Gerald and took him to their house. Too much intent and planning to claim it was just something spontaneous that happened.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Good he has no qualms to shag the ex-wife.

Brave of him.

I know I can't.

Eww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait…she said that she made a mistake..-and she said it repeatedly! If that’s not another definition of saying I am sorry then I got my English wrong! So this test of a writer wants to play on a word Sorry…to forgive her! Ma’an that really shit the story for me ..it wa a good till then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fiona's sentence wasn't credible. Entertaining and cringe-worthy. 5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Fiona got a suspended sentence for illegally disposing of human body parts or some such thing." - Yes, but what did she get for cutting them off? He got three years, served 18 months for just tying Gerald up, surely she got more than a suspended sentence for what she did?

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Lovely and sweet story every cheated husband must read as part of his healing therapy. With stories like this, who needs a counselor. Thanks for the story, and if you keep writing, we will keep reading.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

That's a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Toooooooo much.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy. #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly entertaining. Made me laugh out loud.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was good, but grammar was shit. gaol? or jail? Not the only mistake. I hate being that guy, but that lack of attention to detail is hard to ignore. I have plenty of typos, but g is 2 spaces away from j, and o is close to i, but damn. Story started off wrong from he start.

Just to be clear, I read the whole thing and liked it. Just being a dick about little things, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Awful

Simply awful.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

At least I had a good laugh when I read your story. Thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty average in both story and content. 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange tale but it didn't get me interested enough to care about any of the characters. It sounded like a dead cat story in that you can guess most of the coming attractions from the onset of the tale.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

The story lacked depth and other details but can't expect much of that from only 2 pages. The cheating slut didn't get much burn here though and how come the other wife didn't get jail time?

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Ah, take her with, better the hoe you know… haa haa. And her showing up dressed like that is a fair apologetic proposition

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another technique story. Lots of detail and description of what he did and how he did it, but almost nothing about his marriage, his wife's character and personality, and most importantly, the details of her seduction. If the whore was rehabilitated cheating on him, why should he give up a renovated woman to another man? He got the betrayal and the pain, and the new man got the now loyal and loving pussy. She forgot to say she was sorry? OK, if his ex wife was that cheap and easy to replace then I could see him trying out an unspoiled woman. I thought maybe she had been a special friend and partner at one time, and might be worth salvaging. Cute description of the revenge. Disappointing omission of the relationship and human interest issues. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking laughed my ass off.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Funny, I like this. For some reason most BTB authors are afraid of blood and even more afraid of jail. And yet many men do go for that exactly including beating the cheating female. So this is a nice departure from typical LW stereotypes, with some humor.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... it's ai'ght. Not much else to say.

LJA644LJA644over 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous comments. Jail v Goal. Jail is American and Goal is British, although they are interchangeable in the UK and Australia and I am guessing NZ as well. I am British guess which one I used.

To those who say there was no character development, you'e correct. You are not supposed to like these people. They are pond life scum.

I have a couple of longer stories with a lot of character development, one for LW and one for Rom plus a few more BTB shorted stories.

For those who wondered what happened to them, did they stay together or split up? Make your own ending that you like.

LJA644

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

u should try not writing in phrases unless its in dialog. i dont think i have ever been that mad before put i would think he would have some sort of PSD seeing a man's dick shoot across a room. would make me at least think twice about fucking my ex wife for sure

Anonymous about 3 hours ago

Another technique story. they said it best

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
5 _*

Only because the other guy got what he deserved

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

A proper title for this life changing story.

Amusing in a macabre sorta way.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

"I know I was wrong, it was my mistake. What must I do to get back into your life? I have been celibate for the last 18 months since that day, I don't want anybody else, I only want you. I know it's not going to be easy for you to forgive me, I'm not sure if you can. But I won't cock up again, once bitten twice shy, I'm not going to risk losing you again. I'm not likely to make the same mistake twice. Can we make a go of it please? Can we at least try?" 

"It would have helped me make a decision in your favour if you had said you were sorry." 

The word "sorry" was not uttered but it was damned sure stated in the apology and penance. You were doing so good until that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical western judicial system... the man ALWAYS gets the shaft.

I wish we could go back to the wild west rules of law. Where truth often won out by the speed of the draw, but we didn't have the sniveling twats to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

blah blah blah a cure for insomnia

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

He got the shaft, but Fiona is my hero. She’s a cut above the other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this a lot. You have good writing form and the story flowed well. Only 3 stories, it's amazing really. You have done well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THAT was awesome! Once a woman cheats on you, the chances of her repeating are probably 75%. Free pussy is free pussy, but don’t let her back into your heart. Once she figures out you aren’t “ re- committing” , the pussy supply will dry up. Hit it, then quit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought for a moment that you were going to have him get back with her. Lying to her about where he was going was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Translating from British to english can be a pain, but you did a good job. Not all terms are universal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh the fucking irony. “Translating from British to English can be a pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a good story. Please write a story where the wife tells her husband she wants a weekend away with another man and that if he loved her, he would allow it. He finds her intended paramour is her co worker. The husband walks into the office the next day, sees the guy standing over his wife and loudly asks "are you the one who is planning on fucking my wife?" Well, you can imagine the pandamonium, co workers and bosses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overkill. Cheaters should pay but this was overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME!!!!! I loved what used to be his manhood flying across the room.. I laughed my ass off!! Thanks for sharing this with the world!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

No good characters to sympathize. Discouraging story.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

What a cock up.....lol

Tiger27Tiger27over 1 year ago

LOL! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gerald & Fiona, 2 slimy characters. Especially Gerald, fucking anybody with a vagina, evidently. Amazing his wife/ then fiance, didn't know about all his cheating. The retribution, swift & firm from both him & his wife. Loved the ending- "... now known as Geraldine, not Gerry, not Ger, but Geraldine." Almost fell off my chair laughing- didn't expect that. 4 stars; well written story, tho I did have some problem with some of the English words used. Bob

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good stuff, made me laugh,

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

no es hilarante, pero si es gracioso.

todo un dramedy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I mean, sorry does go a long way when you betray someone. It costs nothing. Just a conscious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story that broadens my knowledge of the British language. In the USAF we used "safety wire" to secure anything being towed behind a vehicle to keep the tow bar clamp shut while traveling down the Autobahn, Autostrada, or the Motorway. And yes, I got to drive a duce and a half in each of them at least once during my two three year vacations in Germany.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Not my cuppa tea.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

Oh, well. You blew the ending. Trending 5, ended 4.

She never said she's sorry. I'm sorry. She did say so in her own words! I don't care if they reconcile or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, no! You ain't slipping that one past me. I've talked to Brits before (I'm a social rebel) and I know about your rhyming slang. That trick cyclist was actually a psychiatrist. I don't understand all the rules to this rhyming slang yet, but all my Brit friends assure me that I now have to buy the next round of beers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read better by this author. Stories in which characters are maimed or in some cases even killed don't usually sit right with me, even when the maimed party is a slimeball like Gerald(ine).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Geraldine...nice!! Fiona got away easy!!

Skanking wife deserved it

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

I like retribution but no maiming.

remb95remb9512 months ago

Second read and it's still good.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted10 months ago

Great laughs. Thanks.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

That’s what I mean by retribution to the cheating wife’s lover.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To jazzharp:

No she didn't. She clearly said it was a mistake and won't do it again, and yelled what she did so Gerald would go harder, and it didn't mean anything. She didn't get close to contrition or atonement, besides her purported 18 months of celibacy (which maybe she did tell the truth), but never an actual apology. Remember he said can read people. What he read was not good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fiona is gangsta as fuck! lmao. Loved her. Glad she didn't have to do jail time.

I was leaning towards taking her back before the MC told her she never even said she was sorry. I Didn't realize she never apologized.

Fuck Gerald. He preyed on a married woman. Cheating on a spouse is like murdering them. He got what he deserved.

Check out the real life story of Lorena Bobbitt

inka2222inka22226 months ago

4 stars, was going for 3 since the bitch didn't lose ANYTHING and he had to go to jail, but i like the author's other work so grading on a curve.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

Knowing it is bad and seeing it is worse. It's hard to come back when you've seen it.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Great Story. I loved the part where the cheating asshat lost his junk! I have been trying for weeks and weeks to get that approved on my latest "Feb Sucks" Ending to Mark LaValliere. LOL just can't say it so they will approve it by Lit Management. My latest attempt is burying the trio alive. LOL Very good effort and i really like your style. Thank You for your Effort. Buster2U

fredbrownfredbrown4 months ago

At least leave poor old Geraldine enough for the Operation - so she can play for the other team .....

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

He should have shagged "Geraldine".

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 month ago

A really fun read! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...