A Nature Walk Surprise

Story Info
Couple take a nude nature walk with a surprise!
1.3k words
4.24
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day when we were camping, we took a walk through the woods nude, as we usually did. The area was fairly wooded with trails snaking through the trees. There wasn't much in the way of vegetation on the ground, mostly sandstone. Plant life was pretty sparse.

It wasn't long before we ran across a hiker who was also nude. He was a male, I would say in his forties, kinda looked like he was a little rugged, a manly kinda guy with lots of body hair. He was probably in his mid forties. We were really impressed with the size of his rather large package swinging back and forth as he approached us. His cock was flaccid and was very thick, uncut with a large set of balls accompanying it. His stature and features were very impressive. He appeared to be carrying a day pack on his back.

He approached us and struck up a conversation. We introduced ourselves and he seemed completely at ease, talking about the weather and the area we where in and so forth. Because of the size of his anatomy, we had hard time looking at his face while taking to him. He noticed but it didn't seem to bother him. We wanted to take a picture of him but he declined.

He informed us there were a lot of males and not many females on the trails and he hoped that didn't bother us and we told him we were completely comfortable with that. He seemed surprised at our comment and we couldn't help but notice that his cock began grow in size as we talked. Within a minute or so the large head began to peek from under its hood until he was semi-erect. He didn't seem to be the slightest bit embarrassed.

He asked us why we felt so comfortable with nude males in the area and why we weren't concerned, particularly with such an attractive woman. Without giving too much away about our lifestyle we explained that we would feel comfortable even if were standing in the midst of a group of males with full on erections.

And with that, a smile came across his face and he became fully erect. He had one of the nicest cocks we both had ever seen. It had to be eight and a half inches long and three to three and a half inches across. We couldn't help staring at it. We both commented on how impressive it was. He asked us if we wanted to hold it and of course we did not decline. We both grabbed hold of it and neither one of us could get a hand around the entire shaft. As we held it, we could feel it stiffen even more.

I knew for sure that Jackie was so wet by now that her creamy juices may start running down the inside of her thighs. She gets so wet, sometimes she's embarrassed at the amount that leaks from her vagina. I on the other hand think its very hot and so do most guys. As she held it, he raised his hips and she began to squat lower parting her legs as she did. I guessed to get a closer look. I couldn't believe what took place next, even for her. I moved behind her and as her mouth reached the large glistening head, she opened her mouth and took in as much of the shaft as she could. I could hear him say "that's it, take it and suck my big cock" as he pushed deeper into her mouth almost causing her to choke. I love it when guys are forceful with her.

When I heard that I became so hard myself, standing behind her with my cock level with the back of her head, I almost came in her hair. I wouldn't even needed stroke myself to do it, I was that close. While she was in a squatting position, I reached down to feel her pussy only find that my fingers slid easily between the folds of her pussy, right up to her clit which was now totally engorged and protruding out from its hood totally exposed. I used my forefinger to circle around it and as I did she spread her legs further apart and raised her butt so I had better access. As I manipulated her clit, I took my other hand and slid two fingers back and forth between the folds of her now extremely wet pussy while she sucked on the hikers big cock. She began to moan with pleasure. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm so slipped two and then three fingers into her hole while still using my index finger on my other hand to run circles around her swollen clit. As I did she pushed her butt back against my fingers wanting them to go deeper.

Then I knew she was ready for the hikers big cock to fill her hairy wet pussy. Looking up at him, I told him she was ready to be used. Putting his hands on her head he withdrew his cock, which looked like it was ready to explode and walked behind her where I stood. Keeping her bent over and withdrawing my fingers from her hole, I held his cock and guided it into her hole. As he slid his cock deeper into her, she let out a moan of ecstasy. I let go of it as it slid in about half way and he grabbed her hips and pushed the rest of the way in. It was an amazing sight to see her completely filled by such a big cock. He began sliding his cock in and out of her slowly so she could get used to its size. With each movement he went deeper until finally his big balls rested against her pussy. She let out what sounded like a moan mixed with a groan. Thats when he began thrusting harder and harder, gripping her hips with more force.

As I watched my wife being taken by this hiker in the woods and her acting like such a slut. I masturbated until I came on her butt cheeks, while he was feverishly taking advantage of her pussy. I guess that was too much for him because with one last push, he went all the way in and held that position while he filled her full of his hot, thick cum. I could easily tell that she too had reached an intense orgasm as her legs quivered and became weak, almost losing her balance. I grabbed hold of her hips as he withdrew his still large cock as it started returning to a flaccid state. Holding her hips while she was still bent over, I was amazed at the amount of cum oozing out of her pussy. She pushed and even more came out.

After we all regained our composure, we sat down on some flat sandstone rock and rehydrated with some bottled water. We exchanged information and vowed to stay in touch. Packing up our things, we went on our way. He, back along the trial and us back to our camper to rest and reflect. Up until this point, Jackie had experiences with other guys that we both knew, sometimes with as many as three at one time. I always enjoyed watching and helping out the guys when I could but this was the first time with a stranger. Perhaps it was the size of his cock and balls were the catalyst to this new adventure, she's always been drawn to big cocks, something I can't begin to compete with and I'm ok with that. I enjoy seeing her pleasured in ways that makes her happy. After all, happy wife happy life!