All Comments on 'A Naughty Holiday Pt. 01'

by happyalex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Okay

Not really much there, nice to have a TRUE loving wife though, she even apologized for their dry spell!

Might have added a little something to have it turn out that the were being watched, maybe then build on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let them have a wonderful

Holiday catching up and having the best time since they were 20. If you screw it up by getting others involved, their kids and families will haunt you forever for screwing up the marriage and causing the divorce and parade of excuses. You can raise your 3.5 or trash it your choice. you might try a little more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guess I'll wait to read and evaluate this when it becomes a story.

What I've read so far reads like a report of what they did, and how they feel about what they did. But what's the point of what they are doing? In fact, what's the point of writing this story?

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
Those of you who are slamming him

This is actually part 4 of the earlier series. You should be sure you read it in contest. Keep developing the story please.

MunchDKMunchDKover 6 years ago
Jesus christ

Why do most anonymous commenters seem incapable of being civil?

Your story is good. A little slow to get started, but that is not a completely bad thing. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Being civil? You call the remarks bad? You haven't seen anything yet fella. Wait until this story goes south and then you'll be able to really read the uncivil remarks. Why the crying? Everybody has an opinion, just like you. So far story didn't do it, kind of bland, but it's only chapter 1, we'll see where the author takes it. If this story turns into a willing cuckoldry tale, then you'll be able to bitch about readers being uncivil. We'll see. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

I like stories like this. Slow burn and real feeling. No random gangbangs or room service maids jumping into the final page from nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVING COUPLE

Another loving wife and hubby love story

Enjoyed it gave it 5 stars.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Xcuse me, "it's French"

Sophie and Alex have the perfect cure for jet lag. I'm going for ch. 2

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Loving wife

You know this pisses off the cucks when you leave them out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous