A Naughty Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God this looks amazing," he groaned, as he finally pushed into her. "Do you think you can come again?" He asked.

Sophie didn't speak, but nodded. She could already feel another orgasm building. That being the case Alex pushed his wife's knees back against her shoulders, making her vagina as tight as possible, and pushed deep and hard.

"Oh my God," he groaned.

The sound of squishing flesh and bed springs echoed around the room, which quickly started smelling of sex. His sweaty hips crashed against her as he pumped with abandon. Sophie squirming under him, her legs firmly pinned back, enjoying the rough fucking.

"Don't...move...I'm...going...to...cum" he grunted, shooting a massive spurt deep inside her.

That was followed by another, and another, until he had emptied himself completely. Sophie climaxed again, in her fist multiple orgasm in years. Panting heavily Alex finally let go of her legs, before collapsing onto the bed. Sophie uncoiled herself and stretched her sore limbs and back. And like a professional having completed her business, she then got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself.

Returning from the bathroom Sophie turned off the lights and then joined her husband naked under the sheets for a well earned nap.

12