A Naughty Sports Event Pt. 01

Story Info
Fucking my young lover during a sporting event/dinner.
2k words
3.89
2.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I don't compete as an athlete and haven't done for some time, I still get invites to sporting events and functions through my contacts, even in the UK despite representing France my whole life. I'd rung my boytoy, boyfriend whatever you want to call him as even though I figured he'd say it'd be too risky to be seen with me as a date, I wanted to make sure he knew I thought of him first. I rang on Thursday from my office at work and explained the invite, but sure enough he said no. Not just because of what I thought but because he'd already arranged to go with his mum. He was up for a nomination and so had to attend. We agreed that if we bumped into each other, to just play it like nothing was happening.

The night of the dinner/gala/party rolled around on Saturday night. I was going alone and decided to wear some high heel shoes that were blue suede to match a blue dress that I'd picked out for the night. It was backless, but not revealing of the top of my bum and was a sensible length, stopping just before my knees. Makeup wise I kept it simple, almost looking professional. As always, I didn't wear any undergarments buts thankful the design of the dress meant it acted like a bra anyway, so nobody would look at me and think I was inappropriate.

Afterwards, I jumped in an Uber (thanks to train fucking strikes) that took me straight into London for the event.

The event was being held in a beautiful old style hotel but it wasn't the absolute best setting as the gala which was in a huge ball or conference room was located underneath a level that was under construction, so in the room, it was fine but outside and down the hall that lead to more conference rooms, it looked a mess. Things like that annoy me a bit.

I walked in at 6pm, picked up a glass of champagne and bumped into my old teammates, girls who I trained with back in my athletic days. We stood and talked for a while before we got another round of drinks and took our seats. At the table they filled me in on their own careers, two were still competing professionally even in their 40s and the others had either done what I did and moved into a more normal job or where now managing France's next wave of talent.

I was having a great time and after the meal, I ended up bumping into my toy boy and his mum. Owen's mother, Lisa spotted me first and we exchanged pleasantries and Owen reintroduced himself in front of his mum, completely oblivious to the fact we'd both fucked each other silly!

Owen I could tell had eyes of desire and it was flattering, our exchange was only brief and I'd gone to the bathroom and they returned to their table on the opposite side of the ball room. Even in our brief exchange I was worked up by his slick hair and the fact he was in a 3 piece suit.

By 10pm, all the dinner, pleasantries, presentations and awards were done and the stage was now cleared with a live band and a small dance floor in the front. I'd had a few glasses of champagne and some vodka shots with my old teammate so I was feeling a bit tipsy and we danced together for a little while before the majority of the group and the ones who I was closest too elected to leave.

After walking out to say goodbye to them and made sure they got a taxi to their hotel, I went back in with some of the others. I sat at my table and opened my phone to see a text from Owen. I opened it up and it read;

"Hello my beautiful lady! My god you look so beautiful tonight, I've been glancing at you all evening and I'm happy to see you are having a fun time. I find this stuff boring as you know and I promise what I'm about to say is through a genuine heart and not because I'm bored, but I wish I was your date. I wish I could dance with you and have some fun like we did on our first encounter. This is killing me, you mean so much to me and I'm so attracted to you! I hope you don't think I'm pathetic, I just want to tell you what I can't right now!"

Instantly, I felt a lump in my throat and stupidly horny. I texted him back a very direct message "Meet me outside the ball room! Look for the kitchen sign and go to it, NOW!"

I stood up and saw Owen but he wasn't on his phone, he was stood by the bar talking with some of his teammates that I recognised from photos. He didn't see me as I walked out but I was happy to wait as long as I needed to.

I went down the hall and waited by the kitchen door, confident that there wouldn't be any waiting staff who'd come out with anymore food. After 5 minutes I could then hear the sound of shoes running on the tiles, I just knew it was Owen and leaned against the wall with my arms open to embrace him!

"Aww baby!" I said as he turned the corner, rushed over to me, picked me up of my feet and we began to kiss!

"This has been torture" he said with a sigh of relief now he was hugging me!

"You look very handsome!" I replied

"You look even better than beautiful!" Owen replied before holding my face and kissing me again.

We gently moved up against the wall as we kissed and embraced somemore before we heard a group leave the ball room round the corner. We both stopped and looked that way just to make sure the voices didn't get any louder, meaning they were heading this way.

As we looked back at each other we both began to kiss more.

"I am horny and I want you to do something about it." I whispered into his ear.

"I will do anything to you anywhere, you know this!" He replied as he paused from kissing my neck.

I took his hands looked around and headed for a door that said "Staff Only", pulling him along behind me. Amazingly it was open and I could tell it lead to the construction floor. I lead him up the stairs as he was now holding just one hand and feeling my bum as we headed up the dirty unpainted stairs. I was braced for the door to be locked and that I'd have to give Owen a blowjob on the stairs but to my pleasant surprise the door swung open.

I gently peered my head round to see if there was anything or anyone that would to stop us being naughty. I whispered the coast is clear as we walked in.

"Over here" Owen said as he then lead me to what looked like what could be either an office or hotel room that was also being refurbished that over looked the street. It had no windows, just scaffolding and some slightly opaque sheets on the outside that gave shelter to the building.

Owen's gently put me onto a huge concrete slab which had a dust sheet over the top and resumed his kissing spree on my lips and neck. I was gently moaning in the hope it would encourage him to get busy downstairs... and that's exactly what he did. Owen gently pushed me onto my back and rolled my dress down to my bottom and he began to eat my vagina. Licking my clit and rubbing my G spot at the same time. I was having an orgasm before long but at the risk of making too much of a mess that he got asked questions or into trouble I grabbed the back of his head and told him to stop.

"I can't wait any longer and if I squirt on you babe, you'll smell like me and be wet babe!"

"Good point! I've got a condom in my wallet, I'll wear it so I don't leave cum dribbling on you and your dress." He sophisticatedly replied.

As he began to open the packet, I stopped him and said "Hang on, I still want to taste you first." I seductively told him as I pushed him back so I could get on the floor and unzip his trousers. I pulled his penis out and made my usual gasp.

"It's so beautiful, I love it!" I whispered looking up at him. I took his whole penis straight away, it was rock hard and I even got a small taste of some precum. I kept the pace slow and had him moaning and groaning perfectly.

After 5 minutes, although I wish I could have gone for longer. I stood up, opened the condom and slipped it over his penis, gently wanking him off after doing so.

In a sexy, dominant display, Owen put his hand on my neck and told me "Go over to the window, arch your back and let me fuck you!"

"Yes baby, with pleasure" I whispered back as I left the grip of his hand and pulled my dress up over my ass and spread my legs.

Owen wasted no time, and slipped his beautiful penis inside me. He started slow and I was enjoying the intimate nature as he also moved to squeeze my right breast, under my dress as he slowly picked up speed.

I was really moaning now but thankfully a combination of road traffic, wind that was flapping certain objects on the scaffolding together and the rain meant whilst I'm sure I was loud in the building, nobody could hear me outside but as we continued to fuck, I was starting to worry about squirting over Owen.

Thankfully though, Owen stopped, spun me around, kissed me and really lifted me off my feet and back onto the concrete slab.

"I'm going to cum, but I want to look at you while I do it!" He said breathing heavily.

"I love it" I said as he reached for his face and kissed him.

I was now on my back, one breast out, bare ass and vagina exposed being fucked on a construction floor by a football protege. I was beyond turned on. Owen clearly was too, he pounded away at me for another minute before announcing he was cumming.

He let out a huge moan, as did I as he thrusted into me for the last few times. I sat myself up, with him still inside me and hugged him tight, wrapping my legs round him as we just held each other for a short while. Owen's penis then fell out and I was quick to remove the condom from him, give Owen a quick head to clean himself up and then said "I need my protein." And sucked the cum out of his condom before flinging it onto a paint tub in the corner.

We both sorted our outfits out and then made our way downstairs.

"I can imagine when I see my mum, we are probably going to go. I'll say goodbye now but talk to you later okay babe?" Owen said after he exited the "Staff Only" door.

"Okay babe!" I kissed him straight after and told him "That was well deserved and needed... for both of us."

I disappeared into the ladies toilets and cleaned off the dust off my knees and rejigged my hair.

There was only one problem, I still wasn't totally satisfied - I was yet to squirt and even though it was my choice, it was driving me crazy

Little did I know, that burning desire would be taken care of in a few hours...

Stay tuned for a part 2!