A Necessary Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tucked feline dog her back paws into the bed as she began thrusting with all new vigor into the human. After hitting, the piston motions returned as she asserted her dominance over the mating pressed human. The thick member could be seen visibly through Pearl's stomach sliding up and down like an alien violently attempting to escape. Each thrust wand retraction would cause her body to slide back and forth on the bed, effectively throat-fucking the human on the squirrels cock once again, if only passively, causing some arousal and pre-seed to ooze more heavily.

As Pearl found herself being spit-roasted by the two beastkin, she could feel the feline's first hot, creamy load slowly trickle out of her while the thick, yogurt-like spunk of the squirrel sloshed around inside of her temporarily expanded stomach. Her body ached and the queasy feeling would not abate, yet there was nothing she could do to prevent the beastkin nurses from filling her to the brim with their special liquid medication. While taking that thick, barbed shaft in her ass did get marginally easier as the feline worked to loosen her up, she wasn't sure she would even get used to the feeling of having a beast's cock in her ass. Tears streaming down her face as the pain overwhelmed her and yet miraculously she managed to stay awake as her body was used to satisfied the feline's lust. In truth, it would have been a mercy if she were to pass out rather than having to feel even thrust in real time, but it was as if that strange arousal she'd felt since the squirrel began teasing her was keeping her from shutting down and going limp.

The feline continued to growl and grunt with each clap of Pearl's cheeks. She found her rod engorging once again with relative ease. The claimed human, a living sex doll at this point, would feel that the barbs were not equivalent to traditional cats. Rather than causing I injury, the barbs were much softer, though very firm. They resembled elongated studs. Were it not for current circumstances, these might have given Pearl a bit of pleasure. The feral saber, however, was in no mood for her pleasure. Like a starved beast she salivated onto the human, feeling herself beginning to pulsate once more.

Pearl's ass would grip the feline's cock with such vice-like pressure it was amazing she was able to thrust at all. While she might not be the first human either of the beastkin had take advantage of like this, she might very well be the most petite and who knew whether they had the fortune to find a virgin like her. Soon enough her body would grow more accommodating to sizes like theirs which would make future trysts more enjoyable and less agonizing. If the addiction to beast cum took hold, she would be most grateful for that change. The timid young human would continued to writhe helplessly as she was fucked, her hands which had feebly pushed against the cat earlier now gripped at the bed beneath her for some measure of support as she sought to distract herself from the pain and pressure she was feeling. She did her best to endure, hoping it would soon be over, but the feline seemed to have considerable endurance and who knew when she might run out of seed.

As if someone listened to her prayers, a second torrential explosion of spunk filled her insides, this time, making purchases deep in her intestinal tract and filling its way up. The beastkin was shaking, tongue lulling from her maw as she struggled to stay on top of Pearl. Meanwhile, like a roaring sludge river, the humans body expanded and in ways she would never have experienced otherwise. Soon, the two beastkin's baby batter would mix together in her stomach, offering a force of pressure upwards towards her blocked throat.

Pearl couldn't help but feel like vomiting thanks to the pressure provided by the sudden expulsion of fertile beast cum in her ass. Her struggling picked up again as she instinctively sought to find a waste basket or a toilet to expel the combined collection of spunk, but given her current predicament that proved difficult to say the least. Her throat tightened up and she retched into the squirrel's shaft, as her abdomen spasmed painfully.

The feline couldn't anymore. She collapsed onto the bed beside the human, nearly falling off entirely. Seed spilled out onto the bed and floor. An utter mess all around, like a crime scene where blood was replaced with gravy. She panted heavily, wallowing as she slinked onto the floor where she had more room to stretch.