All Comments on 'A Neighborly Game of Truth or Dare'

by Marriednude

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hotcoffee123Hotcoffee1232 months ago

This author is on fire. This story is so sexy and horny…. I really enjoyed this..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

amazing...made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Ok Ann Marie," Michael began. "I dare you to let me remove the rest of your clothes. Just stand there as I remove everything, piece by piece, slowly. Deliberately. Don't flinch, don't resist. Let your arms and legs be limp, and let me leave you completely naked." This sentence will stay with me, longing for the summer at the beach. Thank you for this story.

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 2 months ago

Really enjoyed this, never played truth or dare but i think i would enjoy it :D

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 2 months ago

Nicely written erotic short story ... well done ! I did like the psychological side to their physical attraction. This is something that is often missing in erotic stories on Lit. Sexuality works at two levels, of course when we are talking relationships ... the mental and the physical. The author knows how to deliver and I'm adding his username to my favourite "authors list". The only thing maybe negative is ... I find the story ended quite swiftly. Now, I'm eager to read his other stories submitted lately. Cheers !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriednude@Marriednude
55 year old married man, I love nudity, tantra, massages, ceremony, sensuality, and the most elusive of all aphrodisiacs....intelligence. I'm open minded so come by and say hello if you like.