A Nephew's Mistletoe Magic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I examined it for a moment, then I realized the box wasn't empty. I lowered the teddy, looking into the box I had set aside, there were four, cuffs? Was that the right word? They were four inches long, made of the same black leather as the teddy, padded on the inside with a buckle to close them, and a large steel ring.

This was a turn of events I hadn't been expecting.

"So," I began, trying not to sound judgmental, "you want to use those?"

I looked up at Oliver, his eyes darting back and forth from the cuffs to me.

"I think it might be fun to try, I mean if you want to, it's cool if you don't."

The nervousness was clear in his voice, and I thought back to how I'd felt when he was looking at the coupon book.

"It's definitely something we can talk about," I began, "this for sure," holding up the teddy again.

He smiled in obvious relief.

I set the teddy down and moved closer, kissing him.

"Thank you for the wonderful presents."

"You're welcome, thank you for mine."

He leaned in and we kissed again, his hand resting gently on my face. He moved closer, still kissing me, pressing me backwards until I was laying on my back, with him next to me on his side. As he continued to kiss me his hand reached down, slipping under the short skirt, finding its way between my legs, caressing my thighs.

I felt a little extra intensity in his kissing as his hand discovered I had "forgotten" my panties. His palm rested on my vulva, cupping my sex, fingers resting against my opening. He began to crook his finger, the tip running along my opening each time he did. As wonderful as it felt, it just wasn't enough, I shifted a bit, my free hand finding his groin. I stroked him through his pants for a moment, then began fumbling with his belt. I managed to get the belt open, then his pants unbuttoned, and freed that beautiful cock from his underwear. I was stroking it as he played with me. Then he moved his hand, he pulled the skirt up and moved on top of me. I guided him into me, never breaking our kiss, then wrapped my arms around him.

Part of me wanted to laugh at the craziness of it all, here on my own living room floor, my skirt pulled up, my lover's pants at his ankles, rutting like two horny teenagers whose parents were out for the evening. Crazy or not, it felt so damn good, his hard deep thrusts driving me crazy. I ran my hands over his back, feeling his muscles, down to his bottom, I gave his ass a squeeze and he let out a grunt. I squeezed again, caressing the smooth skin, he started to quiver then he was cumming, filling me yet again. Before almost collapsing on top of me.

I kissed him gently, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," he replied.

12