A Nephew's Mistletoe Magic Pt. 02

Story Info
Janet and Oliver enjoy a football game.
3.3k words
4.7
13.7k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willing myself to get up, I got off the couch and headed back to my bedroom. I took another shower, a long hot one this time. That always seemed to help me relax. Wrapped in a soft fluffy towel I surveyed my closet. What to wear tomorrow when Oliver came over.

Was I really thinking about dressing up for a boy? How long had it been since I did that? It seemed so odd, yet... it felt good too. Knowing how I had aroused him for all these years, feeling desired for the first time in a long time. Nothing really jumped out at me, maybe I needed to go shopping, there was a lovely little boutique that sold vintage style clothing over on Redwood. I sat down on the bed, picked up my phone and did a quick search. Open until 3 on Saturday according to their website. I got dressed and headed over.

A 20 something girl looked up from her phone and gave the obligatory hello, can I help you find anything. I declined her assistance and started browsing. I hadn't been in here for a few years, but it hadn't changed much, a section dedicated to 50s style clothing, another for 60s and the rest a hodgepodge of other things. I made my way to the 50s areas, if he wanted sexy June Cleaver, he was going get sexy June Cleaver.

I spent several minutes going through the racks, then I spotted it, it was perfect, dark blue with small white polka dots. It was buttoned up the front with 5 large white buttons ending in a collar. A thin white belt went around the waist. I went to the fitting room and tried it on, it was pretty snug in the bust, but I was used to that, and it definitely had the sexy but not revealing look he seemed to like. I paid for my purchase and got back in my Yukon, wondering what to do next. Well, I was treating myself today, might as well go all in. I headed down the road to another little shop.

Another boutique, this time a somewhat older woman greeted me, and I again declined the offer of assistance. I was in this store rather more frequently than the last, but it had been a while since I was shopping in the intimate section. I found a few promising items one a sinfully beautiful corset, but alas they didn't have my size, such was the hazards of being a busty gal. I was about to give up hope when I came across it. A gorgeous white lace bustier, strapless with quarter cups and straps for stockings, and miracle of miracles, in my size. A matching set of tiny white lace panties completed the look. I picked out a new pair of white stockings to go with it and went to see the sales woman.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house, and finishing the novel I had been reading. The next morning, I somehow woke up before my alarm, filled with a nervous energy like a girl before prom. I went for a run; it was a beautiful crisp morning and one of the reasons I had bought this townhouse after my divorce was due to the proximity of a running trail that wound through a beautiful park.

A quick breakfast and a hot shower finished off my morning and I was soon fixing my hair and makeup and putting on my new outfit. I turned the TV onto the pregame show and sat down to watch when the doorbell rang. Oliver was standing at the door, a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and a black gym bag in the other.

He handed me the flowers with a big smile, and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Come on in," I beckoned and he stepped in out of the cold.

"They are beautiful, thank you very much."

"Not as beautiful as you are."

"Awww, that's very sweet of you," I gave him another kiss, "Why don't you go sit down, I'm going to put these in some water. Need a drink or anything?"

"I'm fine thanks," he replied.

I turned the stove on to start pre-heating and found a vase for the flowers. Satisfied with the arrangement I carried them into the living room and placed them on the coffee table. Oliver was sitting on one side of the couch. The pregame show was over and the announcers for the game were discussing the matchup as the teams took the field. I sat down on the couch, and we watched the Jet's kicker send the ball through the back of the endzone. They cut to a commercial and I heard the oven beep. I excused myself and went into the kitchen and put a sheet of cookies into the oven.

I sat back on the couch just as the game was getting underway, this time sitting closer to Oliver. After a moment, he shifted a bit, putting his arm around me. I nestled in a little closer, his hand was resting on my arm, I felt it start to move, slowly, tentatively until it was resting on my breast. Looking down, I could see the bulge forming in his pants, as he began to cup my breast. We both pretended to focus on the game despite the circumstances. The game went to a commercial just as my kitchen timer dinged. I patted Oliver on the leg, and extracted myself from his arm.

Back in the kitchen I pulled the cookies out of the oven, and arranged them on a plate, then poured a glass of milk. Oliver was engrossed in the game as I came back into the living room. He looked up as I placed the milk and cookies on the end table beside him.

He picked up a cookie and took a bite.

"You make the best cookies," he said after he swallowed, "Thank you."

"You're very welcome, now watch your game."

He drank a little milk then picked up another cookie, eyes back on the tv. I moved between his legs, kneeling down, my hands on his knees spreading his legs apart. He looked down at me in surprise.

"Enjoy your game, I want a little snack too," I told him as I began unbuckling his belt. I soon had his cock free, and began to gently run a finger over it. Feeling his smooth hardness, then wrapping my hand around it, starting to slowly stroke, up and down. Inching closer, leaning in, placing my tongue on the very base, tongue following my hand on my upstroke all the way to the tip. Swirling my tongue around the head, then running it back down along the left side, licking around the base of his shaft, then up the right side. I teased the tip with my tongue, hand back on his shaft, slowly stroking as I did.

He looked down at me, and our eyes met.

"Watch your game, silly," I gently chastised him, then took the head of that beautiful cock in my mouth. Slowly taking him in deep, my lips chasing my retreating hand as it stroked down, then went to cup his balls as I reached the base. I stayed like that, the feel of him, the taste and smell, it was intoxicating. Friday when I had done this it had been in a hurry, but not today. Today was going to be nice and slow, and I was going to enjoy every second. With my ex I'd always had to worry if he came there wouldn't be any for me, he wasn't an insensitive lover, but you could measure his recovery time with a calendar. I already knew with sweet Oliver if I popped his cork too early, he'd be ready for more in no time.

With that pleasant thought warming my heart I began to slowly bob up and down on it. I felt his hand on the back of my head, fingers in my hair, just gently resting, occasionally softly caressing me as I worked. I noted with some perverse satisfaction that it was NOT the hand closest to the plate of cookies.

I began varying my pattern, sometimes up and down quickly, sometimes a languid pace, shifting side to side to vary the angle of my mouth on him. Sometimes pausing to stroke him with my hand as I teased the tip of my tongue. Several times I felt that tension in him, the sense he was getting close, his hand on my head suddenly a bit firmer. Each time I slowed, then paused, trying to bring him back from the brink.

My knees were starting to hurt, and my mouth was drying out, I knew it was time to finish him. I began working him faster again. Hand caressing those lovely balls, putting all the things I'd learned from his reactions to use. His body was tensing again, but this time I kept going, his hand on my head began to tense, almost gripping me, not pushing on me, just holding me firmly. I was on an upstroke, the tip barely in my mouth when he exploded. I felt the first blast hit the back of my throat and I slid down so the whole head was in my mouth as the second, then third blast came. It had been a very long time since I'd dealt with anything like this and I worked to swallow it all. Then it was over, I felt the tension draining from him, his hand gentle on my head. I slipped his cock from my lips, giving it one last playful lick.

I stood up a bit creakily, moved to the side, "didn't mean to block your view, Oliver."

"It's halftime," he answered.

I looked down at him, relaxed on my couch, his now soft cock hanging out of his boxers, a very satisfied smile on his face. Then his words registered on me, Halftime! It was halftime? Had I really managed to suck his cock for an entire half of football? That had to be close to an hour. Feeling rather satisfied myself, I turned for the kitchen.

"Need anything?" I called over my shoulder.

"A drink, please."

"What would you like?" I called from the kitchen, getting myself a glass of water and stretching my legs for a moment.

"Whatever you're having."

What was I having? I looked in the cabinet, I wasn't much of a drinker, and didn't really keep much around but... I grabbed a bottle of rum a co-worker had brought back from her cruise as a gift for me.

I finished my glass of water and poured myself another. This was definitely thirsty work, then grabbed a few cans of Coke from the fridge and made a pair of rum and Cokes for us.

I carried them back into the living room and handed Oliver his.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Actually, yes," he said, and that nervousness was back in his voice. That tone of a teenager that isn't sure if he's going to get away with something.

I waited patiently for a moment, then finally, "what can I get for you, Oliver?"

"Take off your dress."

It came out pretty smoothly, and if I hadn't known him for as long as I had I might have missed the tinge of uncertainty.

"If that's what you want."

I set my drink down on the coffee table and started to unbutton the dress. His eyes were fixed on me, and I was taking my time. I unbuttoned the top button, pausing for a moment before going to the next. Repeating the same pattern, unbutton, pause, then on to the next until all 5 were open. I unbuckled the belt. Slowly sliding my hands up my body, along the seams of the dress, opening it slowly as I pushed the dress back, off my shoulders. Then gravity took over and it fell to a puddle at my feet.

I nonchalantly picked up my drink and took my place on the couch beside him like it was all a perfectly normal thing to do.

"What's the score?" I enquired.

"We're up, 27-7."

"Wonderful."

I nestled against him and put his arm around me again, this time he didn't hesitate and his hand went straight to my breast. The quarter cups on the bustier left my nipples, heck they left my entire areola exposed and his fingers were soon taking advantage, much to my delight.

We spent the rest of the game like that, except of course for the obligatory bathroom break, and a second drink. Our beloved Dolphins triumphing 41-10, we punctuated the victory with a celebratory kiss.

Oliver got to his feet and extended a hand to me, helping me to my feet. He pulled me close to him another long kiss, one hand on my back, the other reaching down, playfully squeezing my bottom. Then he stepped back, reached down and scooped me up in his arms in a fireman's carry. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he headed back down the hallway with me.

"Where are you taking me?" I said with mock seriousness.

"Oh, you'll find out, Miss."

He laid me down on my bed, and I took my arms from around his neck, but as soon as his hands were free each grabbed one of my wrists, pulling them gently, but firmly over my head. He brought them together, allowing him to hold both of them with one hand. I couldn't see what he was doing, then there was cold metal on my left wrist, followed by the distinctive click click click of a closing handcuff. My right wrist was soon in the same predicament. I pulled gently at them and quickly realized that the handcuffs were secured to something.

"And what do you think you are doing now, young man?"

He placed a hand gently on my cheek, caressing it for a second, then gave me a mischievous grin.

"Anything I want."

There was no trace of uncertainty in his voice this time. He disappeared out the door, leaving me secured to the bed. Part of me wanted to pull at the bonds, but another part of me didn't, I couldn't believe how aroused I was by the whole experience, naked, chained to my own bed, in this lace bustier and stockings.

After what seemed like an eternity he was back, holding his drink in his hand. He took a drink as his eyes ran over my body. That look of desire he had was making me even more excited, knowing how much he wanted me. Then he set the glass down on my nightstand and began to undress, every bit as slowly as I had. When his hard cock sprang free of his boxers, I caught myself licking my lips in anticipation. Excited knowing, I was the reason he was like that.

He walked slowly to the foot of the bed, resting his hands on my feet, massaging them a bit. Leaning forward hands moving farther up, exploring my stockinged legs. He was on the bed now, still moving slowly, his hands touching every inch of my legs as he advanced. His hands reached the tops of my stockings, his index fingers traced the straps up to the bustier, following the seen of it, then down to my panties. They slid inside the waist of the delicate lace panties, he stopped for a moment, admiring the view for a moment, then he began to slowly pull them down. I gave myself a tiny mental pat on the back for putting them over the garters, I'd had a feeling he'd want the stockings to stay on, as he slid them down. I raised my legs, allowing him to slide them off and he tossed them away.

He was on his stomach now, strong hands reaching under me, grasping my bottom, giving me that playful squeeze. Just as that was feeling was surging though me his mouth was on me. That same passion and energy I'd felt the last time as his tongue explored me, going inside me, tasting my essence. His hands were still working, squeezing, teasing, enjoying my bottom as his mouth enjoyed my sex. I wrapped my legs around his head, lifting my hips, offering myself to him feeling the passion building inside me. I'd been so aroused all day, and now it was all coming to a head... I let out a cry of ecstasy. Pulling on the handcuffs that bound me, legs squeezing him tightly as I came.

My body went limp as I came down from that magnificent high. I looked down, Oliver was between my legs still, resting on his elbows, just watching me. That grin, like he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"I Do love eating your cookie," he said when he realized I was looking at him.

I couldn't help but laugh, and he grinned back as he climbed off the bed. He retrieved his rum and Coke and was sipping at it while he watched me catch my breath. After a few minutes he seemed satisfied, he took a long pull at his drink then placed it on back on the nightstand. He wiped his mouth, standing beside the bed, he reached down, his hand between my legs. Then I felt it... that sneaky little shit, he hadn't wiped his mouth I suddenly realized as I felt the cold, he'd taken an ice cube out of his mouth. An ice cube he was now... I gasped as he slid it inside my warm pussy. Feeling it melt, the cold water spreading... just as I started to recover my senses, he was on top of me.

His mouth met mine, kissing me passionately, his cock pressed against me for an instant then he was driving into me again. His warm hardness filling the space where the ice had been seconds before. Holding still, and again, just as I thought I had recovered he was thrusting. Driving into me at a furious pace, His left hand found my breast, squeezing it playing with it, then pinching my nipple, gently at first, then a little harder as I squealed in pleasure.

He was kissing my neck, working his way up to my ear as he continued pounding into me.

"You like that don't you," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, yes I do," I responded.

"Tell me what you like, tell me like the naughty girl you are."

"Oh, yes, I am a naughty girl, I like it when you fuck me like this. I like feeling your hard cock inside me."

His fingers pinched my nipple again and I moaned, "yes, yes, I love how you play with my breasts, my nipples, I love the way you touch me."

His breathing was getting heavier now, I so desperately wanted to wrap my arms around him, I felt myself pulling against the handcuffs.

"Fuck me," I cried out, "fuck me, fuck me, I want your cum inside my naughty pussy, please cum for me."

My second orgasm of the night hit me just as his arrived and I felt him cumming inside me again and again.

Then he was rolling off of me, laying beside me, both of us breathing heavily. He glanced over at me, then quickly sat up, hand reaching out to the nightstand, grabbing something. He had the handcuffs off and I was finally able to wrap my arms around him, kissing him as we pressed against each other.

I snuggled in tight and was soon in a blissful sleep.