A Nerd in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a nerd," I kissed her on top of her head, "I did what nerds do, I researched the subject."

She stretched up and kissed me on the cheek.

"By research do you mean you watched porn? Keep it up, I like you well informed."

"Sadly, keeping it up is the one thing I can't do until I get time to recharge."

She sat up on the edge of the bed.

"I'm hungry and thirsty. Why don't I make lunch while you recharge?"

After a quick stop in the bathroom, she strode into the kitchen naked and began assembling bread, lunch meat, cheese and condiments. This was new behavior. Prior to this she had dressed quickly once out of bed. I followed in kind and set the table very much aware of my balls and dick swaying in the air.

We lunched on ham and swiss sandwiches while basking in the low winter sunlight streaming through the picture window when she nodded toward my computer gleaming in a puddle of sunlight on the coffee table.

"When are you going to tell me why you brought your computer?"

"Right now if you want me to," I wiped my lips and hands on the napkin then stood to retrieve my computer, "It would be fun to get away from work and Michigan winter to concentrate on our relationship. So I researched tropical cruises last night."

I fired up my laptop.

"The first thing I learned is that there aren't a lot of cruises available for people in our age group. We can go on a family cruise and have kids running up and down the hallways and cartoon figures dancing on the decks or we can go on a cruise free of kids targeted for older couples. I did find these two for single people."

I pulled up one of my earmarked websites.

Flor pored over the cruises I had chosen while I enjoyed sitting naked hip to naked hip beside her on the couch. The simple pleasures are the best.

"It's clothing optional," she pointed to the line on the computer, "I'm not doing that."

"I called my travel agent before I came over. She said the nudity on the cruise she took was confined to the sun deck and the swimming pool, and it was mostly women sun bathing topless. There's a cruise in early March that sounds good. It's eleven days and ten nights touring Aruba and the Antilles. I've done well in business, and my vacation fund is huge after two years of covid. I'll make it my treat."

"Can I see the other cruise you selected?"

I pulled it up.

"This is clothing optional too," she said frowning, "do you get your jollies watching your fiancee flounce around naked in front of people?"

I shrugged. "It could be a turn on for me since we've never done it, but no, this is what I could find."

"Would you mind if I looked?"

"Knock yourself out," I said nodding.

She spent the next hour and a half examining websites of cruise lines while I did sudokus on my phone. At the end of the time she looked up at me.

"You're right, there isn't much for young professionals. There's a couple in June that aren't clothing optional, but they're booked full, and I don't want to cruise the Caribbean in July or August. It's too hot."

"Should we give up on the idea?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I'd like a cruise, but don't expect to see me running around nude," she pointed a finger at me, "I want zero pressure from you. I will bare nothing in public."

When I grinned at her, she frowned.

"What's so funny?" she asked with one eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"You're sitting naked demanding that I not beg you to be naked."

"Do you promise to not bug me about going naked?"

"I promise," I said holding up my right hand and covering my heart with my left.

Later that week, I booked our cruise.

In March we flew down to Orlando the night before and boarded our ship in the early afternoon.

DAY 1

"Why did you bring so many clothes when you're going to be running around nude for most of the voyage?" I taunted as I dragged my suitcase and two of hers through the sun baked parking lot to the looming ship. Flor was busy keeping her sundress from billowing in the gusting sea breeze.

She turned and shook her head once her dress was under control.

"I have no intention of running around nude. When will you get that through your thick head?" she had turned and stood there with her hands on her hips, "besides, beauty takes time and lots of supplies. You want me beautiful, don't you?"

"It never occurred to me that it took so much time and makeup," I replied continuing to drag suitcases Quasimodo style through the black top Sahara of shimmering heat, "to give a woman that clean, fresh scrubbed look."

"You're going to get a quick education since we're sharing a bed and a room for the next eleven days."

I arrived sweaty and panting at the check-in station. Looking around I was relieved to see most everyone boarding the ship were in their mid to late twenties. We left our luggage on the pier and boarded ship where we were given our room number and assigned to a life boat station. We donned our life jackets and ran through the required life boat drill. After that we found our room, unpacked our delivered luggage and surveyed our digs for the next week and a half.

"It has a nice view," I offered looking over the tiny compartment and finding nothing to enthuse about within the room.

Flor laughed. "All I see out the window is the side of another ship. We had a bigger bathroom on the jet," she said shaking her head, "and our room is only a foot or two wider than the bed."

"We'll sleep here, that's all, so it shouldn't be too bad," I reasoned, "want to explore?"

The ship, unnoticed by us, slipped out of berth and turned south following the Florida Atlantic coast. While still in sight of land, I received a phone call as we stood on the promenade deck watching Miami slide by. Flor frowned as the call dragged on. Finally, I excused myself from the phone conversation.

"Flor, it's my best customer. They have a fifteen million dollar metal polishing machine from China sitting in a crate. The installation instructions are in Chinese. This may take a while. Why don't you explore the ship, I'll catch up with you."

She nodded looking unhappy and disappeared into the crowd while I got my marching orders. After that, I looked for and found the business center where I discovered a forty page fax of the instruction manual. This would take time, I rented a computer and a desk in the business center, then went looking for Flor. Along the way I discovered that the ship was full of nude and semi-nude women. The cruise had begun! I found her back in our room.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I've got a huge assignment that I need to complete in the next twenty-four hours. Since they're cutting into my vacation, they've agreed to pay for the entire trip if I get the translation done quickly."

Flor pouted. "So what am I supposed to do while you're busy?"

"Why don't you visit the pool deck and get some sun," I suggested.

Flor nodded and slipped off her sundress. She was naked under it.

"Wow, it didn't take you long to go native."

She did a quick spin.

"It was already too hot this morning when I got dressed. I thought I'd stay as cool and breezy as I could."

She tossed me a bottle of sunscreen.

"It's easier to apply sunblock before my suit goes on. Will you do me the honor?"

I filled my hands with lotion and began the pleasant chore of kneading her naked body.

"Do you want me to put lotion everywhere?" I asked as I neared her breasts.

"Would you please. I'm wearing a new bathing suit and I'm not sure what needs to be covered. Pay close attention to my pale breasts and hips. I don't want to get sunburned my first day."

I went about my task with the thoroughness of a horny engineer spending a little more time than I should on her breasts, ass and pussy. When I was done, she was panting a little as she slid on a daring bright red bikini. There was a lot more string than there was bikini. I realized why she had gotten a Brazilian wax the week before. The bottoms barely covered her outer lips. Our trip was off to an auspicious start.

"How do you swim in a suit like that?" I asked shaking my head.

"You don't silly," she gave me a peck on the lips, "this suit is for sunning only."

She had a point. From the back she was nearly nude, one string ran below her shoulder blades and only a skinny strip of fabric ran up her butt crack to join the string around her waist. From the front, three triangles of sheer red cloth covered strategic points. None of them looked secured enough to contain her if she chose to swim or even walk fast.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You look amazing. I do worry about you being alone at the pool. You're going to get hit on."

"Don't worry," she said sliding on mirrored aviator glasses, "this is a couples cruise."

With that she shuffled into her sandals, threw on a beach cover up, grabbed her tote and strode out the door. I cursed my fate of having to slave away below decks like a Morlock from H. G. Wells' Time Machine while Flor sunned her Eloi body poolside. I shrugged and trudged off to labor away in the bowels of the ship.

I discovered a fellow female Morlock in the business center. She would pound on her computer, mutter back what she had written, then curse softly and delete it. After about the fifth time, she looked up at me.

"What the hell can you do on the desert island of Aruba besides go to the beach, shop or dine at a restaurant?"

I thought for a moment.

"I noticed that they have helicopter tours of the island, and a fishing charter where you eat what you catch afterwards at a restaurant down on at water's edge."

"Those are not bad ideas, I could begin with a shot of Gary climbing into the copter shirtless and have him voice over for the trip," she looked up at me, "and eating what you catch sounds like fun, thank you. Now I have to get my ducks on the same page."

I grinned at the mixed metaphor. I guessed that she was one of those people so used to talking while she was thinking that she spoke without being aware of what she had said.

"Are you from New York?" I asked.

"Did my accent give me away?" she asked back.

"No, but you talk really fast to my Midwestern ears."

I wouldn't call her a raving beauty, but she had a sweet freckled face and an amazing head of gravity defying curly red hair. It was hard to tell, but I guessed that she had a nice body beneath the over-sized shorts and blouse she wore. With horn rimmed glasses and her hair up in a messy bun with a pencil sticking out she looked more like a tropical office drudge than a vacationing beauty.

Still she was one of those women who drew the light. The kind of woman a man zeroes in on from across the room. I wasn't sure how women did that, it seemed to be independent of looks. I could have done worse as an office mate. When she stood, she was almost as tall as me. I'm six feet even. She had a nice set of shoulders on her, but I wasn't here to find a date. I didn't mind the view though.

She began pounding away on her computer and I got back to my work. I made steady progress on the translation. There were several technical characters on the page that I had never seen before. Google Translate had no idea what they were either, so I had to make a radio call to a fellow translator who figured out what the characters meant.

By six that evening, I was able to fax the first half of the translation to my happy customer because he could begin to install the machine. I would tackle the second half tomorrow when I was fresh since it was instructions on how to program the controller.

Since I had finished up early, I swung by the pool to see if I could catch Flor there. I discovered a paradise of breasts. There were small ones, large ones, high ones, saggy ones, fake ones, tan ones, pale ones, full ones and oddly shaped ones, and those were the men.

Most of the women strutted around topless, and the ones in the hot tub had slung their bikini bottoms casually over the edge of the hot tub announcing their nudity. It was the same throughout the ship. Topless and nude women graced my view everywhere. I prayed that Flor had succumbed to the hedonistic group think.

I found Flor in our room dressing for dinner. She had stepped out of the shower and was blow drying her hair.

"You got a little sun today," I observed as I touched a lightly reddened area on her hip, "on your breasts and bottom. Were you sunbathing nude?"

She nodded and grinned. "When I got up there all the women were topless and the majority were nude," she shrugged, "I slipped off my top right away, but I still stuck out like a Honda motorcycle at a Harley rally sitting there with my bottoms on, so I screwed up my courage and slid them off," she wiggled her shoulders at me, "I even walked back to our room naked. What do you think?"

"I love it and I love you," I replied, sliding out of my shorts and t-shirt getting ready to climb into the shower.

Flor grabbed my cock giving it a quick squeeze.

"Sunning naked made me horny. I'm looking forward to playing with this tonight so get it nice and clean."

"You could help me wash it," I offered with a bit of a leer.

"We'd be packed into that shower so tight I doubt the water would make it to the floor," she giggled.

I take a quick shower, and was drying off in the cabin since there was no room in the bathroom. I watched Flor wiggle into her sundress.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Amazing," I replied with a grin, "sundresses intrigue me. How can they thoroughly cover everything and still show off every curve on a woman?"

"Could it be that in hot weather women don't wear of stitch of clothing beneath them?" Flor offered.

I particularly liked this one. It had an empire waist that emphasized her full breasts and it was hemmed at mid-thigh showing off her shapely runner's legs. Considering what she was not wearing underneath, I was hoping for a good breeze when we walked on the promenade deck.

She did a tiny curtsy in it. "If I told you any women's secrets I'd have to kill you," she joked.

I have never encountered so many see through dresses at dinner. Imagine a huge dining room filled with women in outfits ranging from slightly immodest to full nudity. Several women wore fishnet leotards and nothing else. I saw one woman in an oriental style silk dress that covered her bodice with a high collar. The slits on the side of the dress started at the top of her hips turning the skirt portion into a sexy loincloth.

Several women wore corsets so tight and so low that one sneeze would leave them exposed to the room. The lady seated next to me at our table wore a see through blouse. Her nipples were hard when she sat down and stayed that way throughout the meal. She rubbed her calf against mine anytime my attention strayed from her.

"Did you enjoy the boobs on display from the woman sitting next to you?" Flor asked as we walked back to our room, "she enjoyed displaying them and rubbing her tits against your arm. Did you ask to touch those plastic boobs or did she offer?"

"She offered and I admit it, I was curious."

"How did they feel?" Flor asked.

"Firmer than a natural pair, but not like hard plastic as some people claim."

We were walking down the narrow passage to our room.

"She spent the entire meal trying to touch her elbows together behind her back. I don't know many women who would stick the salt shaker in their cleavage to pass it to you either. She did everything but strip right there and mount you."

"Hey, I wasn't the only one being enticed, that slab of man meat sitting next to her did everything but lick his eyebrows to get you interested in him."

"The only way I would be interested in him is if he could lick his eyebrows," Flor giggled, "he was a bit of a dim bulb. A man's chest measurement should not be higher than his IQ."

"Did he really tell you that he had a big dick?"

Flor raised her right hand and placed her left over her heart.

"I swear he would have whipped it out and showed me if I had asked him," she shook her head, "it's like we're in high school again but none of the women care about their virginity."

Ahead of us in the corridor, a very naked woman was pounding on a door begging to be let in while not worried in the least that she was naked. I would have compared this boat to college without the classes getting in the way. A bit further on a naked man and woman who were on a scavenger hunt stopped us.

"You wouldn't happen to have a penny on you?" the breathless woman asked.

Neither seemed embarrassed in the least by their state of undress.

I fished one out of my pocket and dropped it into the bag the man was carrying.

"Thank you," she replied pushing her boob into my arm as she kissed me on the cheek before dashing off with her man in tow.

I watched her naked buns recede down the passageway with a raised eyebrow.

"What are we waiting for?" Flor asked.

"I'm waiting for change from that penny," I quipped.

"Admit it, you're watching her ass." She nudged me in the side with her elbow.

"Why not? She has a nice one and you were watching his," I retorted.

"The entire ship seems to have lost its clothing. Silly me, I thought that people would dress up in the evening."

"What do you want to do tonight?" I asked, "there's a magic show in the theater, a disco in the ballroom, and a mixer up in the forward lounge. We're too late for the naked scavenger hunt."

"The mixer sounds good. I could use a drink or two."

"Should we swing by and see how we should undress for it?"

She shook her head.

"Everyone's naked. Let's go back to the room and strip. You were right, I didn't need to pack any clothes for the trip."

As I peeled off my shirt and slid my shorts off, Flor wiggled out of her sundress. When we were ready, we stood at the door.

"This is turning me on," Flor announced as she looked down at her naked body, "I got all tingly walking back to the room naked from the pool today."

Clad only in flip-flops, we stepped into our new reality. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't so worried about getting a hard-on in public.

Everyone was nude at the mixer with full and partial boners on many of the men. I managed to keep mine slightly engorged, but not erect and was happy with that.

A small cadre of people looked good naked, a much larger group looked okay naked, and a huge group of people who shouldn't be naked populated the lounge. I rated myself as residing with the group who looked okay. Flor, on the other hand, was a bird of paradise among pigeons. She looked better naked than she did dressed. Despite her larger breasts, they were high and firm.

We stood at one of those tall, silly round tables that are too small to hold anything but a couple of drinks, when a stud marched up to Flor. He was my height and had blue eyes like me, but our similarity ended there. This guy was ripped. He spent serious time in the gym and never skipped leg day.

"Flor, is that you?" he asked pointing at his face, "it's me Gary Rhinehart."

The guy had a carrot shape. He started wide at the shoulders and tapered in a vee down to his ankles. He rippled as he moved. Besides that, he also looked like George Clooney if you stood back ten feet closed one eye and squinted with the other. I looked like the Pillsbury dough boy standing next to him with or without squinting. I was Bruce Banner to his Incredible Hulk except I was the one who was green with envy.

Desire flared in Flor's eyes and it wasn't for me. I'd seen that look before and got a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach, we were engaged now. Certainly she wouldn't leave me as she had done so many times before? Being engaged made things different, right?

"Gary, what are you doing here?" Flor asked when she dropped her hand from her mouth, briefly tried to cover herself, realized what she was doing and ran her fingers through her hair instead.